Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:05 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fio
Today 02:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:00 PM
PeachesXRatheart (aka...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:56 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Fits
Today 01:56 PM

Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:59 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Orchidkit
Riverclan kit
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

"Stupid babies..." an annoyed mutter left Orchidkit's mouth every so often as she watched the other kits with undisguised disdain. They were so foolish. Playing and purring while much more serious and dangerous lurked just outside the safety of camp walls. However they didn't scare here. The dark creatures. In fact she wanted to see them and learn about them. Use them. Though, she had no idea what they were. Her father had told her stories about such monsters but hadn't gone into detail and probably just put some words together to get her to fall asleep. But they'd just kept her up. so it was a stupid tactic.

Deciding to focus her time on something other than looking at all the other ugly children, Orchidkit, started lapping persistently at her chest fur, determined to rid her sleek pelt of any knots or tangles. Looks were very important to her, if she looked like a rogue then she'd never be respected and respect was very, very important to her. If you didn't have respect you couldn't have power, and if you didn't have power you couldn't have respect so her goal was to achieve both to satisfy her ambitions.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 4th, 2024, 08:50 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

shrikekit / habit

male | 6 moons | kit
a mostly hairless burnt cat with many scars and a hyena like lilac mane. Has dazzling bright green eyes and a muscular build. Slightly smaller than average.

The sound of cats passing by and entering made habit stir slightly in his makeshift nest. He had chosen a nest further away from the clan, cats still unsure about everything, especially after his father's death. The day falcon was dragged back to camp.. The day habit once again lost someone dear to him. I wonder if this is how Toby felt. He lost someone to shadowclan as well, didn’t he? I hope he’s OK. Time seemed to drift by slowly today and as the sun began to set behind the clan walls, habit drifted back to sleep.

His dreams were never the same. Always shifting and changing a bit too quickly for him to remember anything when he awoke the next morning. Drowsy and hungry, the mostly hairless muscular kit padded from his nest and stretched. Claws digging into the ground, he drew a fine line. A border. He wouldn’t fully cross into clan life but would instead adopt their abilities and add them to his own.

Hunger gnawed on his stomach, but he knew if he ate anything big he might get sick again and be retained even longer. He wanted to start this stupid training, so he could extract revenge, both for him and for the ruthless cat who raised him. Padding out into the clearing, he quickly scurried over to grab a bird to munch on for the time being. As he was on his way back, he noticed a new face among the crowd and cocked his head in slight curiosity. Offering a greeting around his mouth full of birds, he dipped his head in a polite gesture, something he often saw the warriors doing.

Greetings! I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are you perhaps new.. Also, would you like to share this bird? his first shot at making a friend. Hopefully, this won’t backfire in his face like last time when he ran into his half brother wingkit.
@celeste

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; January 4th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 05:44 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

──────────────
[Magpiekit | He/Him | 3 moons ]
Riverclan kit | Post : 9
purrks: none

──────────────
Magpiekit went through the snow and stuff, he was small. Only his head, neck, and back popped out of the snow. Back in the nursery he goes. The kit shook off most of the snow of his pelt; he was still carrying that snail shell. He sat down in his little nest with the shell and drifted to sleep. But no!! He didn't actually go to sleep yet. Not tired. He poked the mossball near his nest; it was way colder now...... And damp. Such a weird time in the clan where there's a bunch of frozen stuff and snow and cold and icy slippery places and cold water and other things
[Activity post]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 7th, 2024, 01:11 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Wavekit-*
she/her (for now) || 3moons || no purrks
A two color cat of sandy tan and blue/grey. Where the two colors meet the fur is oddly patterned like a wave

She felt sick. Sick and gross and so... so sleepy..? It was weird. She didn't remember eating something bad and she didn't have any sniffles or anything. The back of her neck did feel a little hot, though... But, maybe it was nothing? She was probably fine! Even if she did feel like sleeping... even if she couldn't really walk or move... even if just raising her head up made her so tired.

Weakly, she groaned, feeling her stomach lurch when she tried to stand up. She hadn't eaten in a little while. There was never a lot of prey to eat and she couldn't go out and hunt herself. So here she was, wallowing. Feeling yucky. Was this normal?

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old January 7th, 2024, 01:47 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
If he wasn't outside with Pristy, Wingkit spent his days in the nest he'd made for him and Honeys. With no mother to account for them (at least, no mother he knew of) and a father buried in the dirt, it was just them. Two brothers against the world - and he'd be damned if he let anything bad happen to his brother.

Which, speaking of bad, while curled up in the nest with his brother he'd kept an eye on a specific kit; Wavekit. She looked weak, and she hadn't eaten in awhile from what he'd seen. At first he was resolute to not getting involved, but the longer it went on with no other cat intervening, bringing her prey...

As carefully as he could to not wake his sleeping brother, Wing slid out of his nest and moved towards Wavekit. "Do you needs some food?" he asked hoarsely, clearing his throat to get rid of it while he peered down at the younger kit.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @poppy - i figured wing would be wherever honey is, so i placed them both here in their shared nest; if you'd rather them not be together let me know and i can edit wing to be wherever honey is! ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; January 7th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:59 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @FrostyGalaxy @tallulah

Shellkit was asleep. For a little bit. Stirring as her closer sister made a sound, the kit let out a soft whine at the disturbance before her eyes opened and she saw how... bad her sister looked.

"Wave?" The little cream and rose molly mumbled softly, reaching over to press her nose softly in her sister's side. "Wave, are you okay?" She looked up as one of their denmates approached, blueish green eyes rounding slightly with concern but she didn't say anything to the other kit, just offered him a small, grateful nod. What was wrong with her sissy?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; January 7th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:15 PM
fly

*-Wavekit-*
A two color cat of sandy tan and blue/grey. Where the two colors meet the fur is oddly patterned like a wave

Ow... voices... they hurt her head when they spoke. Usually, she loved listening to dragons talk, she loved to listen to stories, to listen to the others speak about all the fun gossip. But right now? Right now her head felt like it was pounding.

"Mmm..." she managed to say, opening bicolored eyes a little to see what was going on. She didn't think talking would be easy, but she was hungry... "Hungrys... feel yucky..." she managed to squeeze out, thought her voice was hoarse.

[ @tallulah // @poppy ]

Last edited by Neptune.; January 7th, 2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:19 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
With a nod, Wingkit looked to Shellkit. That was Wavekit's sister right? He recalled them from the first attempt of getting a warrior code lesson. "Can you watch Honeykit, please? I'll go gets Wavekit a piece of prey." He really, really did not want to leave his brother... but this kit looked weak, and something in her stomach might make her feel better.

Wing hesitated briefly before turning and bounding out of the nursery and towards the fresh-kill pile. Hopefully there would be something out there that he could return to the kit. The thought crossed his mind to look for his aunt, or a warrior, but he held no trust in any of the warriors in the Clan except for Rushwater, so unless he spotted the tom he'd just bring the prey himself.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @poppy ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old January 7th, 2024, 02:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Shellkit

The small rosetted kit sat hunched by her sister as Wavekit spoke, her pale turquoise eyes glimmering with nerves for her littermate. She stared to the older tom-kit as he asked her to watch... Honeykit. Her eyes drifted to a larger white kit in a nest nearby, and Shellkit nodded shakily. "O-okay. Be fast." Attempting to rest her tail on top of Wavekit's back, she tried to begin to comfortingly groom her sister's head and shoulders, faltering slightly as she noticed a bit of redness on her neck, but didn't think much of it. It was probably nothing, or at least, probably not the cause of her sister's discomfort. Right now Wave was sick! And she needed to get better!

The young molly squinted at the sleeping Honeykit as she tried to groom her sister, not moving her eyes from him- because maybe Wingkit asked her to watch him because he sleepwalked. Or was crazy. Or-

[ @tallulah @FrostyGalaxy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:50 AM
fly

*-Wavekit-*

Someone was leaving now... but Shelly was still here. Weakly, Wavekit wiggled back to press into her sister, wincing slightly when the hot bump on the back of her neck got jostled around. Was that normal?? Wave wasn't sure.

"Shelly..." she whimpers, a sudden fear gripping at her chest - was she going to die? "Shelly, 'm scared..." her voice is little more than a mumble, strained and hoarse. And then, a cough forces its way out of her. Is she really this sick? What's going on?!

[ @tallulah // @poppy ]