Last post by Blazimations
Today 08:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Rainkit darted forward a bit and hit the moss ball back.
Shorekit squeaked in excitement as she leaped after the mossball nearly missing it but luckily she could feel the moss on her pad just before she batted it back to Rainkit.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat let out a light chuckle, "Hmm, that is the first time any cat has liked my personality," she said smiling so wide that her sharp teeth were showing. She then brought her lips back down into her normal smirk. She looked at him as he stretched and brought her paws back a bit as his and hers almost touched. She didn't really like physical contact unless it was a cat she actually likes, which had not happened yet. She blinked as he explained his personality.

Adderpaw then tilted her head. "I do love a good mystery," she said as she watched him wink at her. "My dear Shadepaw," she began as she shook her head looking down before looking back up at him. "I'm afraid I am not the type o she-cat that flirts or to be flirted with because I have difficulties returning the favor, so therefore, your wishes to swoon me to get what you want will not work very well I'm afraid," she mewed. The apprentice wasn't sure if this was a his motive, but she just wanted to make it clear. She really didn't have much interests in a romantic relationship at the moment, but may be someday.
Shadepaw cocked his head to the side as he glanced at the she cat. "I suppose I should be truthful here...Adderpaw, I did not actually mention liking your personality. I told you that it was interesting. I do not know whether I like it or not yet, but I suppose I will find out sometime soon." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. The she cat needed to know that he didn't grow attached that quickly or that easily. It would take a while, and moons of trust built up between them before Shadepaw might start to feel any sort of interest towards the young she cat.

"I'm afraid you misunderstand my intentions, Adderpaw. While you might be used to having young, naïve toms try to woo you; I, on the other hand, have no interest in doing so. Charm, perhaps, but my intention is certainly not to flirt." He mewed, his hues narrowing briefly. Truth was, Shadepaw hated cats who used flirting to get everything. He could make it look that way, but the intention was completely different...while most wanted something in particular, he was just looking for a way to charm an unsuspecting she cat into trusting him. It shouldn't take too long. Adderpaw looked tougher then the rest, but as long as he could find that one weakness and reveal it...he would be safe.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 12:15 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shadepaw cocked his head to the side as he glanced at the she cat. "I suppose I should be truthful here...Adderpaw, I did not actually mention liking your personality. I told you that it was interesting. I do not know whether I like it or not yet, but I suppose I will find out sometime soon." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. The she cat needed to know that he didn't grow attached that quickly or that easily. It would take a while, and moons of trust built up between them before Shadepaw might start to feel any sort of interest towards the young she cat.

"I'm afraid you misunderstand my intentions, Adderpaw. While you might be used to having young, naïve toms try to woo you; I, on the other hand, have no interest in doing so. Charm, perhaps, but my intention is certainly not to flirt." He mewed, his hues narrowing briefly. Truth was, Shadepaw hated cats who used flirting to get everything. He could make it look that way, but the intention was completely different...while most wanted something in particular, he was just looking for a way to charm an unsuspecting she cat into trusting him. It shouldn't take too long. Adderpaw looked tougher then the rest, but as long as he could find that one weakness and reveal it...he would be safe.
Adderpaw chuckled and shook her head, "My apologize my good sir. I tend to read things differently from the sayer," she mewed looking back up at him. "As for your charm. I find charm as a..." she trailed off for a moment trying to decide what to say without making the tom mad at her. She wanted to get closer to him. She needed an ally.

"I find charm a close relative of flirting, but it truly depends on how the cat uses it, and so far I now understand that you are not a tom to flirt. I find flirting cats a bit weak," she mewed as she pawed at the ground. "Do you tend to stay by yourself, or do you have a couple of cats you keep as.... friends or whatever you may call them," she mewed as she blinked at the male.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 2nd, 2017, 12:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Mixedfur trotted to the clearing after taking a quick swim. He saw the other cats, tending to their own business, and decided he would do the same. He shook a bit of water out his fur, as if he were some sleazy dog. He let out a soft growl, and sat on his haunches and begin cleaning taking a few licks at his fur. He knew it would be a long day, and he had nothing to do anyway, and coming back from a swim was the highlight of his day. A bit of his fur was drenched, mainly his tail. He hate the thought of his tail becoming matted because of the water.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 12:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Mixedfur trotted to the clearing after taking a quick swim. He saw the other cats, tending to their own business, and decided he would do the same. He shook a bit of water out his fur, as if he were some sleazy dog. He let out a soft growl, and sat on his haunches and begin cleaning taking a few licks at his fur. He knew it would be a long day, and he had nothing to do anyway, and coming back from a swim was the highlight of his day. A bit of his fur was drenched, mainly his tail. He hate the thought of his tail becoming matted because of the water.

A flash of orange, white, and black fur padded into the clearing, the young calico she cat's ears pricked up. Her hues gleamed in interest as she saw the warrior sitting in another part of the clearing-- his own fur was wet, while hers was just slightly damp from the spray of the water. The she cat was used to going where she wanted to go-- not to mention doing what she wanted to do. The tip of the soon-to-be warrior's tail twitched slightly as she examined him. She normally didn't ask permission to go anywhere. She went where she pleased, no matter what someone else may say. But this warrior didn't look too happy...and Summerpaw was guessing that it might be wise to leave him alone. But hey, he might call me over and then I can't be blamed, she thought with a twitch of her tail. A smile spread across Summerpaw's maw as she casually padded over towards the younger-looking warrior, stopping before she quite reached him. That was as close to polite as the calico got, especially because she was so used to being... well... less then an admirable young cat. Though her pelt was enviable, her life-- and personality-- were not. Summerpaw wasn't exactly the sweetest of cats, though for one of her closest friends, she was much nicer. Her green hues flashed in interest as she cocked her head to the side, watching the warrior with intrigue. This was something that made most cats uncomfortable after a while. The pretty young apprentice was used to getting cats to squirm a little under her stare. The only one never to do that? Brackenpaw. I just can't figure that cat out, she thought with a sigh, her tail continuing to twitch back and forth as her firm stare intensified.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 2nd, 2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Mixedfur delicately dried his fur with his tongue, minding his own business. He gave his tail a few thumps to splash water off. His ears twitched when his eyes looked up, noticing an apprentice a few ways from him. He looked at her with a confused expression, as she was staring him down. This caused him to stop grooming himself, and he gave her a curt nod. The young she-cat looked as if she would be nothing but a heap of trouble, especially the way her eyes were on him. This made his nerves itch, slightly, and he stared back her, trying to decipher her problem. When no words seem to transfer between them, he asked, deeply. ''Something the problem, young one?''
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Mixedfur delicately dried his fur with his tongue, minding his own business. He gave his tail a few thumps to splash water off. His ears twitched when his eyes looked up, noticing an apprentice a few ways from him. He looked at her with a confused expression, as she was staring him down. This caused him to stop grooming himself, and he gave her a curt nod. The young she-cat looked as if she would be nothing but a heap of trouble, especially the way her eyes were on him. This made his nerves itch, slightly, and he stared back her, trying to decipher her problem. When no words seem to transfer between them, he asked, deeply. ''Something the problem, young one?''
A smile spread across the she cat's maw as she turned her head in the opposite direction, so that the tom wouldn't see how pleased she was that he had finally realized her standing there. Sometimes it seemed like the older warriors were the most stubborn. Why was that? Did they just feel like they absolutely had to annoy her? Make her feel like she shouldn't be a part of a Clan, because she was loner-born? Probably not. But Summerpaw felt that way anyways, due to her insecurities. She wasn't sure quite why the warrior seemed to be annoyed with her. "Are you talking to me, sir?" She asked. The last word was meant to be sarcasm-- Summerpaw remembered getting in trouble more times then she could count, being too sarcastic. Still, there wasn't really a problem with that. If anything that was a good thing. After all, who cared if no one really liked you? You could still be popular at the same time, as odd-- and dumb-- as that sounded. The young she cat glanced innocently at the older warrior, her large green hues sparkling with mischief. It was true, Summerpaw wasn't much of...well...an innocent young she cat. Her sarcasm and flirtatious nature had gotten her into trouble, especially since she would flirt with any tom who seemed to be old enough for her to. "The answer to your question, if it was directed at me, would be no. I was just admiring your lovely pelt-- how often do you groom it?" She asked with another sweet smile.

Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:20 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
"Huh?"
lotusfang
Old March 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Huh?"
(I begin with the post before that one)
Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"You really will?!"The black she kit squeaked and gasped in excitement at the thought of all those butterflies. Their might be tons! I don't know if I'll be able to catch any! She thought with amazement, butterflies would always be her favorite thing in the world, they were too cool! So cool even. She squeaked as she was turned over, surprise lit on her face. "I'll find a way to defeat you!" The kit known as Runningkit yowled, laying on her belly. "Well...I wanna be the best warrior ever! And maybe leader someday, but all kits dream of that, but I still wanna be leader maybe!" Runningkit was being honest, but being leader looked kinda tough, and she didn't think she would be up for it, but she had some confidence in herself. Confidence was something that Runningkit tried to keep, more often than not, but did lose it sometimes, but it didn't happen, unless it happens.
Surprise once again went on her face as she fell into the pile of snow, with a squeak of shock, that turned from surprise, to excitement, popping her head out of the snow. "Rawr, I'm getting to get you!" The raven black kit squeaked, leaping toward her father, pretending to pounce. "Surrender!" She demanded, pretending he was, again, a Shadowclan Warrior.
The ebony warrior let out a purr, his green hues danced with amusement and love "of course I will, I said I would didn't I?" he chuckled, when he said he'd do something, he meant it, he would never just say something to get another's hopes up. He let out another laugh at both of his daughters declerations, he loved the fact that she was so bubbly, and that she was so excited and curious about, well just about everything. Every time he looked at his kits, joy spread within his soul, he loved the family that he and Minnowstream had created, and he loved the fact that they're still growing, still thriving, but at the same time, he wasn't ready to let them go, he wanted to stay kits for a little while longer, they wouldn't be corrupted by he outside world, and instead he'd keep them safe and warm inside their nests. He knew better than that though, he knew that his kits had to grow up, or else they really, truly would become corrupted and minipulated. He was snapped back into the real world when Runningkit pounced on him, he let out a groan and fell "Oh no, the Riverclan warrior's have beaten us! We are at your mercy." he wailed, but it didn't come off as a feat filled wail, rather it came off a giggly, upbeat as the Tom tried to hold back his laughter. Toothless flinched once a snow clump fell on his head from his daughters pelt, he turned his emerald green hues upon the small molly and grinned "Goodness, aren't you cold? Now how in the world did you get covered in snow?"
he gasp, fake surprise dripped from his words as he rolled over, his daughter now on his stomach, he raised his paws and began to poke the mollys face, mainly her cheeks. He let out a sigh and brought her closer, licking her forehead, hugging her "I'm proud of you I hope you know, both me and your mother. Always strive to be the best you could possibly be, don't be afraid to take an extra load, and if you ever need help....ask me okay?" he said, seriousness gleamed in his hues, he meant what he said, he truely did, and he hoped that Runningkit understood what he meant.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread