Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by carmen
Today 04:27 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:21 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 04:19 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by Blaaze
Today 04:10 PM
in a burning glade, i...
Last post by lethean
Today 04:07 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 08:58 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Shallowshiver | they/them | @JAE. @x ghostie @error

Dammit, the leech was still clinging on. As they were about to give another jerk to dislodge him, all of a sudden their attacker was yanked off of them. With a glance over their shoulder they saw Jaystride with the RiverClan toms tail in his mouth as well as Bushpawsoaring through the air towards them. They simply ducked down to dodge the apprentice projectile, barely paying him any mind.

Noticing that Wormbite was distracted by Jaystride they dashed forwards, a huge paw darting out to hopefully slam against the side of his head and crash it into the ground, putting as much strength as they could into the blow.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Asterhawk fought hard and looked for his next opponent (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Shallowshiver | they/them | rolls disregarded in favor of violence

A satisfied smirk grew on the huge warriors muzzle as both paws hit their marks, claws cutting through the toms skin with ease. Normally they would prefer to settle things in more peaceful ways, but enough was enough. RiverClan have had the upper hand for too long.

The other warrior was quick to retaliate, hung legs shooting out and taking Shallowshiver by surprise. A dodge was attempted, but in the end the landed on the ground with a low thud. Immediately the started to get back to their paws, but teeth digging into their ear made the stop. The claws poking at their muzzle were of less concern, but they were still annoyed nonetheless.

With a yowl the black warrior went to slam their own hind paws into Snowleaps stomach, claws unsheathed. If their attack landed it would hopefully throw the other cat away from them, giving them a chance to get back up.
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢As fresh warm blood stained one side of his face, making it hard to see out of one eye, the dark-furred deputy uttered a hiss of satisfaction as he was able to bring his opponent to the ground. It made it all the more better as Snowleap was able to clamp down on their ear and grip the warrior’s muzzle with ease. However, a yowl sounded from Shallowshiver and in a flash, the oriental longhair felt two powerful hind paws slam into his stomach, sending him rolling through the dirt and away from them. It wasn’t until Snowleap stopped rolling that he realized that he held a chunk of the Thunderclan feline’s ear in his mouth. Spitting it out and into the grass, Snowleap gave a few sharp coughs as he tried to regain his breath back after having it knocked out of him for the first time during this battle. It’d be a miracle if he came out of this without a broken rib or a large bruise over his stomach, but whatever, Snowleap welcomed the blood and wounds with pride. Staggering to his paws, the clan deputy looked over at his opponent with one good eye. Without saying a word, the oriental longhair stood firm, allowing Shallowshiver to get up and make the first move once they were ready to fight again. It was supposed to be a gesture of respect from Snowleap, but whether it would come across that way, he didn't know. Maybe it didn't matter. Nonetheless, the tomcat refused to have an unfair fight with anyone in this futile war.
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

The cats just seemed to keep coming to her this battle. And they said you couldn't catch prey by waiting for it to fall at your paws.
Palehound watched as Pigeonhip skidded to a halt and made the tragic mistake of pausing. As quick as she as she could, the silver and charcoal tabby rushed at him, leaping upwards just enough to try to land on him, claws ready to grab into him.
She wasn't sure how to feel at just how easy it had been, had hoped he'd realize the danger and move or attack her as she landed rather than simply striking an unaware enemy. She'd make it fairer, at least, and wait for his retaliation. She already had the upper paw for the time being.

@Erebus

|Pigeonhop|He/Him|
As claws dug into flesh, he sprang into action. He reared up on his back legs, struggling to keep balance, to try and get the cat off. He then hit the ground hard, hard enough he felt it in his jaw. He turned to slash at his opponent, claws shining.

He'd always hated fighting. Hated everything about it from the way it sounded, constantly overwhelming his ears, to the way his bones would ache the next day. Though he struggled with it, he could still hold his own, he had to, to be a clan cat. Only kittypets didn't fight.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:37 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ @starry. ]

Good god it had been too long! Elmtongue arrived, fashionably late of course, and paused to drink in the scene before him. A bloody free for all is what it was. The slender cat could do little more than marvel at what travesty ThunderClan was reaping. At last, he thought. A forest worthy of my presence. His citrine eyes rake the grounds for any sign of someone facing the feud alone, and he quickly finds an opponent he felt worthy.

Lowering close to the forest ground, damp as it was, the dark-furred tom gets near enough to Flintstrike without too much cause for alarm in the cats around them all. When he within striking distance though, he... Doesn't. "Hello, honey. How about we have a go, hm?"

Flintstrike felt thrill race through his body, and a grim smile popped onto his face. He lived for battle and carried scars with pride - ThunderClan would not get the Firefly Cove today. Flexing his claws, he whipped around at the sound of a voice. Ew, a rat. He grumbled a bit, opening his mouth to reply. "Sure," he mewed in a bittersweet tone.

The large grey tomcat bunched his muscles, waiting for Elmtongue to make the first move. Sure he could gain himself an advantage, but at the same time he hadn't been the one to request the fight. Flintstrike didn't want to be fair, but at times he overestimated himself. Often he valued brute force more than clever strategies, which quickly placed him at a disadvantage in battles. At the same time though he managed to react immediately and did not hesitate to use violent methods. Seemed like this would be a fair battle... At least kind of. Flintstrike never made predictions on how fights would go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziera View Post
// @starry.
Larchfall set his mouth in a grim line as what been an engaging, consuming thrill of combat dimmed. Damn fish. He watched the apprentice sputter and choke in the sand, struggling to right herself after the blow landed, and clearly it didn't feel great for either of them.

No, he didn't take pleasure in this. Larch wasn't here to beat up on idiot kids. How much battle training did this one even have at this point? StarClan, what an embarrassment for the riverasses, sending in their untrained young before their warriors. Tsk. No wonder they ran off crying for mama WindClan so soon. This tiny apprentice at least was brave, he'd give her that; Mistypaw got right back up and resumed the fight.

Pain stung Larchfall's cheek when her blow fell. He growled, irritation swiftly overcoming his reluctance. "Go home, kid!" He gave Misty exactly two seconds to think it over before throwing a powerful swipe at grey forepaws - an attempt to topple her.

Mistypaw did not feel pleasured by Larchfall's pain as the move landed on his cheek. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but somehow she'd set into her mind this was for Birdpaw. I'm only a stupid little apprentice who wants peace - do they even want me here? At the warrior's command she shook her head. Nu-uh, she would not back down now. She wanted to rasp "no" or something, but her throat was too sore. Larchfall did not give her time. Now, he did not hesitate. She gasped slightly as she slammed to the ground, shook by the impact. Her muscles throbbed and she could not utter a single sound - she felt like a helpless little kit.

At least the battle distracted her. Would it be better to join Stormtalon in StarClan instead of enduring the horrible pain of living? Mistypaw had the worst luck, she'd noticed - watching two cats die, finding out Stormtalon was dead, being attacked by a ThunderClan cat at the gathering... And now this. She "regained" focus quickly, getting to her paws and looking at the warrior with dazed eyes. With all the energy that remained inside of her she tried to slide under the warrior, attempting to score her claws along his belly fur. That's a weak point - right?

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:48 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

(OPEN)

Dimshard creeps close to a ThunderClan Scum, but then he is tackled off balance by another. He lets out a hiss and squares off with the other cat.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:08 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Maplefall || @corgigirl - birch can either come over and attack Maple or the fight can just end, your choice <33
As the calico flew through the air, Maplefall turned away, nosing Loonpaw. "Honey, it'll be okay. I'll-" Her voice grew husky and choked as she saw the unnatural, glazed look in the small white cat's eyes. "Honey?" She nosed the apprentice again. No. For the love of- The molly turned to fix a furious glare on everyone around. Someone was going to pay for this. Pay in blood for the death of such a small, helpless young molly.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:09 AM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢As fresh warm blood stained one side of his face, making it hard to see out of one eye, the dark-furred deputy uttered a hiss of satisfaction as he was able to bring his opponent to the ground. It made it all the more better as Snowleap was able to clamp down on their ear and grip the warrior’s muzzle with ease. However, a yowl sounded from Shallowshiver and in a flash, the oriental longhair felt two powerful hind paws slam into his stomach, sending him rolling through the dirt and away from them. It wasn’t until Snowleap stopped rolling that he realized that he held a chunk of the Thunderclan feline’s ear in his mouth. Spitting it out and into the grass, Snowleap gave a few sharp coughs as he tried to regain his breath back after having it knocked out of him for the first time during this battle. It’d be a miracle if he came out of this without a broken rib or a large bruise over his stomach, but whatever, Snowleap welcomed the blood and wounds with pride. Staggering to his paws, the clan deputy looked over at his opponent with one good eye. Without saying a word, the oriental longhair stood firm, allowing Shallowshiver to get up and make the first move once they were ready to fight again. It was supposed to be a gesture of respect from Snowleap, but whether it would come across that way, he didn't know. Maybe it didn't matter. Nonetheless, the tomcat refused to have an unfair fight with anyone in this futile war.
Shallowshiver | they/them

Their relief at throwing the other cat off was short lived as a sharp searing pain shot through them, warm blood quickly flowing down from their ear. A hiss left the warrior as they got to their paws, doing their best to ignore the wound. It wasn't exactly easy, seeing as a chunk of their ear literally got ripped out, but they sure as hell weren't going to let that stop them.

Eyeing Snowleap as he stood firmly across from them, the warrior couldn't help but let out a smart snort, "at least you have the decency to fight on equal grounds. Wish I could say the same for the rest of your clan, though" they dryly remarked before getting right back into the familiar rhythm of battle.

Moving back within range of the RiverClan cat, Shallowshiver decided to make the first move. Sidestepping to face perpendicular to Snowleap, the huge warrior went to rake their claws harshly through his pelt wherever they could, aiming on making it as rough as possible. They would then attempt to grab his tail in their jaws and yank it hard, both as an attack and to hopefully throw him off balance. They knew just how weak tails could be, as well as how easily they broke, so it seemed like a decent option.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:13 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
// @poppy.; for Duskflight \\

Wildspark felt claws sink into his shoulder and he let out a loud yowling sound. With anger he violently shook his who entire body as hard and fast as he could until the teeth came out of his shoulder. The tom turned to pretend to flee before running and jumping to try and land behind him. If he succeeded he would aim a bite towards his left back leg as hard as he could.

Darkflight pulled away, licking the blood from his maw as his opponent ran. But then, as the tabby tomcat turned around and came back, they tried stepping back. Teeth sank into their leg, and he snarled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
Asterhawk fought hard and looked for his next opponent (open)
(feel free to have him injure her as bad as you want not bc I'm considering killing her, no siree)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
(OPEN)

Dimshard creeps close to a ThunderClan Scum, but then he is tackled off balance by another. He lets out a hiss and squares off with the other cat.
Houndpaw leaped through the air, claws unsheathed. She lunged for his tail to try and sink her teeth into it and rip. "This is for Dogspirit!" She howled, with a snarl of fury. Turning she lunged for another cat, and tried to slice her claws deep into his neck for a serious injury. Maybe she was biting off more than she could chew... but she didn't care anymore.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2022 at 10:14 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Darkflight pulled away, licking the blood from his maw as his opponent ran. But then, as the tabby tomcat turned around and came back, they tried stepping back. Teeth sank into their leg, and he snarled with

(feel free to have him injure her as bad as you want not bc I'm considering killing her, no siree)
Houndpaw leaped through the air, claws unsheathed. She lunged for his tail to try and sink her teeth into it and rip. "This is for Dogspirit!" She howled, with a snarl of fury.
Asterhawk growled and lashed out at the apprentice...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn