Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:12 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 05:09 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:59 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:58 AM
Another Person Saying Hello
by Quest
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:45 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
iceclaw and her siblings entered the clearing carrying their big catch iceclaw looked around spotting redclaw and dawnfrost sitting together at the edge of the clearing she bounded over to the fresh kill pile and deposited most of her prey choosing her nice sized squirrel for her mom and a vole for redclaw and a mouse for herself and bounded over to the dropping their prey in front of them cherryblossom joined a moment later with a mouse as well

redclaw watched as the siblings brought in their load of prey very impressed by how much they have caught "did u leave any for the hunting patrols?" he asked purring when the siblings joined him and dawnfrost iceclaw purred and bumped him playfully with her shoulder before sitting down and starting to eat her prey redclaw did the same with the vole she brought him
( @Rockstar )
Greyshade proudly presented his kills to the pile, Lightningstrike cheerfully setting hers down on it too.

Dawnfrost purred as she watched them set their prey on the pile and took a bite of the squirrel. "They've always been hard workers."
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:34 AM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeSpeedster17 View Post
(So I'm guessing this is open for anyone. I have no idea if I have to get my character approved before hand, most forums I've been on are like that.

If not, I'll just jump right in, stop me if I'm doing it wrong. I just joined and am pretty bad at navigating forums, even though I should already know how this works. lol.)

Peakpaw stretched out a bit, her orange pelt shone in the sun, her legs shaking as she regained feeling in them. The nursery was crowded today yet warm, but new kits on the way meant she had to make sure everything was going smoothly. As a medicine cat's apprentice, it was her job to keep an eye on everyone during this cold season. Elders and Queens were more likely to get sick, and if kits were to come out healthy she had to stay on alert.

But, Peakpaw didn't worry and fret as much as her mentor did over these colder seasons. She trusted things would run smoothing without her mother-henning everyone around her. Might be why most warriors, if they had a mild cough, came to her first over he mentor for fear of having a frazzled medicine cat on their paws and taking too many herbs for just a simple cough or runny nose. Peakpaw tried to tell them it was just because her mentor was being cautious, but get her pelt warm a bit that her clan mates trusted her enough to come to her when feeling slightly under the weather.

She padded over to the medicine cat's den, but paused as she looked up at her leader curiously. Part of her wondered what Passionstar was thinking, another said it was rude to stare, which oddly sounded much like her mother's voice.

Poppybriar peered out of the elder's den looking for an apprentice that didn't seem to be doing anything. The nervous apprentice, Spiderpaw was it?, had already come through changing bedding, but hadn't done a thing about the ticks and fleas she was sure she had. The elder cat scrutinized the clearing, her yellow eyes taking in every potential 'volunteer' for the duty before she settled on an apprentice that seemed to have her heads in the clouds. "You, apprentice!" Her yowl was loud and screechy, she made no attempt at subtly, "With the bright orange fur! I have something for you to do!" She had long since stopped trying to remember all the names of the cats in the clan, the camp having grown quite large since the days of her youth.

((hey! Welcome! I'm also pretty new, if someone else calls you out for an interaction, feel free to just walk away from Poppybriar.)) @JadeSpeedster17
Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:57 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her ears perked up and swiveled back toward Spiderpaw , her pelt burned with embarrassment ,was she that loud? She burried her face into her paws as her tail swished slowly "u-um....no....sorry...I had a nightmare....that was i-it...." she answered her Australian accent quite clear and smooth. However as silence slowly started to consume them she looked down at her right paw and noticed that it was shaking , she sighed and placed her left paw on to it to make it stop. This always tended to happen, when ever she was very nervous and filled with anxiety or times like this, to her it was slightly annoying ....but then again she can't control her body sometimes can't she ? She inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly trying to calm herself and when she thought she was calm enough she looked over her shoulder at the tom "I'm sorry I woke you.....what's your name again ?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She swore she's seen him around before ....only a few quick glances but that was it. Her first impression she had of him was....jumpy....And he looked easily scared ,key word looked as in she could be completely wrong .

Umberpaw yawned a little while after before laying her head back down, she felt exhausted ....it felt like she barely got any sleep and when she tried it was gone in an blink of an eye. Then her eyebrows furrowed in confusion which made her look at Spiderpaw out of the corner of her eye "why did you think we were under attack? You know intruders will try to do it quietly rather than make a ruckus...Everybody knows that....." she meowed quietly . It may have come off as rude in tone but that was the complete opposite of what she was aiming for. While she waited for her answers she began licking her chest fur in attempts in keeping it somewhat clean .
Spiderpaw's eyes drooped with exhaustion, his fur flattening down as Umberpaw confirmed it was only her bad dream that encouraged her shrieks. At least they weren't under attack. Still, annoyance churned in the pit of his belly, though it quickly melted away as the silence grew thick between them. "Oh.." He mumbled quietly, his body rocking back and forth as the tom-cat started falling asleep once more. Whispering some jumbled nonsense, it seemed that the apprentice had completely fallen asleep once more! The usually skittish feline appearing calm and... invisible at best. As clouds covered the moon in passing, Spiderpaw seemed to disappear completely in the darkness.

Remaining silent, the only thing that stirred the ebony tom was the mention, once again, of an attack. Instantly, the hazy fog of sleep disappeared as he cast another wild eyed stare at Umberpaw, "Under attack?" He hissed quietly, his gaze gormless. Wait... Cogs seemed to visibly turn in his head as his hackles flattened - processing what the molly had said. "Oh," he meowed simply, lowering his voice as to not wake anyone else up, "I don't know, I heard you scream and after that fight with the clan I thought maybe we were under attack." His voice squeaked on the last note as he stretched out his front paws, a satisfying 'POP' sounding from his joints.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Spiderpaw's eyes drooped with exhaustion, his fur flattening down as Umberpaw confirmed it was only her bad dream that encouraged her shrieks. At least they weren't under attack. Still, annoyance churned in the pit of his belly, though it quickly melted away as the silence grew thick between them. "Oh.." He mumbled quietly, his body rocking back and forth as the tom-cat started falling asleep once more. Whispering some jumbled nonsense, it seemed that the apprentice had completely fallen asleep once more! The usually skittish feline appearing calm and... invisible at best. As clouds covered the moon in passing, Spiderpaw seemed to disappear completely in the darkness.

Remaining silent, the only thing that stirred the ebony tom was the mention, once again, of an attack. Instantly, the hazy fog of sleep disappeared as he cast another wild eyed stare at Umberpaw, "Under attack?" He hissed quietly, his gaze gormless. Wait... Cogs seemed to visibly turn in his head as his hackles flattened - processing what the molly had said. "Oh," he meowed simply, lowering his voice as to not wake anyone else up, "I don't know, I heard you scream and after that fight with the clan I thought maybe we were under attack." His voice squeaked on the last note as he stretched out his front paws, a satisfying 'POP' sounding from his joints.
the brown molly shivered out of disgust and unease ....that popping of the toms bones didn't sit well with her, she had this funny ...she didn't know what to call it...ability if it could even be called that , to feel what others describe . Meaning if they describe the breaking of a knee cap well or just the mention of such shed feel it and wimp out. She shook her head but then flicked her right ear ,curiosity . Battle?.....oh now I remember...thankfully I couldn't participate she exhailed "that'll make sense....I'm just...tired of hearing of battles....there's far too many...." she meowed her tone slightly hushed before her head perked up " I'm not saying that I won't protect my clan...I will....it's just tiring .....having peace for atleast ,atleast five seasons would do." she meowed sort of quickly . She didn't want others to think that she was backing out, she couldnt atleast not after she made it this far into clan life. Umberpaw raised her eyebrow though after which she flicked her tail in small irritation , she never received an answer for one of her questions ! That was one thing that ticked her off ,others ignoring her when she was speaking to them. Her whiskers twitched "I'll ask again....what's your name?" she huffed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:31 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post

The orange tabby had never had an apprentice before, probably for a good reason. He had hardly been the best example of what a warrior should be, more so on the opposite end. Honestly his reputation had never bothered him before, but he was curious as to why he'd gotten an apprentice now. Hearing his name being called, the large tom turned around taking in the other cats in the camp before spotting the source, a black cat that he recognized a few seconds later as his apprentice, Spiderpaw. "Hey!" He called out a greeting padding over to where the apprentice was located, "Sorry I didn't try to find you earlier." He noticed the pile of moss to the side of the apprentice, "Looks like you were keeping yourself busy though... uh..." His mind blanked for a second as he tried to figure out what to say next, "Oh right! Border patrol!" He gave a bit of a sheepish grin, tail curling around his front paws, "I know it's a little 'first day out' and stuff, but I'm really new to this mentoring thing and thought it might be a good chance to talk to you to figure out what you want to work on." If his apprenticeship was anything to go by, communication was key, and he fully intended on following this philosophy with Spiderpaw. "Interested?"

((sorry got busy))
@Dust
[No worries!]

It didn't bother him at all that they hadn't done anything. Really, Spider had been too nervous to approach him, so he was technically at fault. At the mention of a border patrol, the apprentice seemed to perk up a bit, his tail lifting high into the air. "Y-yes!" He meowed quickly, his answer seeming jumbled as it left his tongue awkwardly. Swallowing back a bit of embarrassment, Spiderpaw took his paws and shoved the smelly pile of moss towards the dirt place, covering it with a few large leaves. It was best to finish what he started, considering it would only take a few seconds! That, and he didn't want people in the clearing to be put off their dinners! Racing back to where he had left Heavystep, Spiderpaw slid to a stop and puffed out his chest in false confidence. He was half expecting the warrior to praise him like his old mentor had, but the realization dawned on him after a few moments and the apprentice shrunk back down to his usual size. Giving his mentor a meek glance upwards, Spiderpaw opened his mouth to speak, "I've already been around the territory with my old mentor, so I don't need a tour at least." Would Heavystep consider his training a burden? He said that he was new and Spiderpaw didn't want to ruin that for him... but what if he didn't like him? The anxiety swirled in his tummy as he looked quickly down at his paws, taking comfort in the fact that hopefully no one could see his worried expression.

Last edited by Dust; April 22nd, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:45 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the brown molly shivered out of disgust and unease ....that popping of the toms bones didn't sit well with her, she had this funny ...she didn't know what to call it...ability if it could even be called that , to feel what others describe . Meaning if they describe the breaking of a knee cap well or just the mention of such shed feel it and wimp out. She shook her head but then flicked her right ear ,curiosity . Battle?.....oh now I remember...thankfully I couldn't participate she exhailed "that'll make sense....I'm just...tired of hearing of battles....there's far too many...." she meowed her tone slightly hushed before her head perked up " I'm not saying that I won't protect my clan...I will....it's just tiring .....having peace for atleast ,atleast five seasons would do." she meowed sort of quickly . She didn't want others to think that she was backing out, she couldnt atleast not after she made it this far into clan life. Umberpaw raised her eyebrow though after which she flicked her tail in small irritation , she never received an answer for one of her questions ! That was one thing that ticked her off ,others ignoring her when she was speaking to them. Her whiskers twitched "I'll ask again....what's your name?" she huffed .
Spiderpaw could attest to that statement. He was so sick and tired of living in constant fear that Thunderclan would be under attack... by their own clanmates too! Could he trust Umberpaw? Spiderpaw narrowed his yellow orbs in distrust for a moment, his hackles rising then slowly smoothing back into place. They'd been sharing a den, if she wanted to attack him she would have already. Giving himself a mental slap, Spiderpaw glanced down at his paws in embarrassment as she gave him a huff. "Sorry, I didn't hear you." His voice was barely a whisper. "I'm Spiderpaw." It was a short and simple answer as he directed his gaze back to her. Now... what was her name? Uhm... err.... If it was possible, Spiderpaw would have been entirely red! "I can't quite remember your name, I'm sorry." He squeaked, curling himself into a tight ball. "You're new right?"

Old April 22nd, 2019, 09:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Spiderpaw could attest to that statement. He was so sick and tired of living in constant fear that Thunderclan would be under attack... by their own clanmates too! Could he trust Umberpaw? Spiderpaw narrowed his yellow orbs in distrust for a moment, his hackles rising then slowly smoothing back into place. They'd been sharing a den, if she wanted to attack him she would have already. Giving himself a mental slap, Spiderpaw glanced down at his paws in embarrassment as she gave him a huff. "Sorry, I didn't hear you." His voice was barely a whisper. "I'm Spiderpaw." It was a short and simple answer as he directed his gaze back to her. Now... what was her name? Uhm... err.... If it was possible, Spiderpaw would have been entirely red! "I can't quite remember your name, I'm sorry." He squeaked, curling himself into a tight ball. "You're new right?"
Umberpaw twitched her ears letting him know that she heard him but didn't bother facing him, not to be rude just....it was too much work. Sp...Spiderpaw? Why would someone want to be named after those horrifying creatures?....I'm glad my parents named me umbra instead ...but the clan has to give me this ....stupid version of my name...oh well.atleast it wasn't brownpaw.....oh I'm never gonna get used to this! she hummed in response "mines umberpaw.....it used to be Umbra. But they changed it. And yeah I'm still technically new....I used to be a kittypet " she answered as she slowly started to remember what her old life was like. The Molly yawned only for her to look outside the den exit and entrance , she secretly longed to be back in her fuzzy bed...or on the twolegs bed.....resting near their necks....the praise she got.....the love....the never ending food...the familiar voices....the happy faces of the twolegs kits....being able to play with them....her ...family... There she didn't feel such an outsider..... And that was something that confused her. Why do clan cats or atleast some...hate kittypets? She had to know. "why do some clan cats hate kittypets anyways?" she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 22nd, 2019, 09:34 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
[No worries!]

It didn't bother him at all that they hadn't done anything. Really, Spider had been too nervous to approach him, so he was technically at fault. At the mention of a border patrol, the apprentice seemed to perk up a bit, his tail lifting high into the air. "Y-yes!" He meowed quickly, his answer seeming jumbled as it left his tongue awkwardly. Swallowing back a bit of embarrassment, Spiderpaw took his paws and shoved the smelly pile of moss towards the dirt place, covering it with a few large leaves. It was best to finish what he started, considering it would only take a few seconds! That, and he didn't want people in the clearing to be put off their dinners! Racing back to where he had left Heavystep, Spiderpaw slid to a stop and puffed out his chest in false confidence. He was half expecting the warrior to praise him like his old mentor had, but the realization dawned on him after a few moments and the apprentice shrunk back down to his usual size. Giving his mentor a meek glance upwards, Spiderpaw opened his mouth to speak, "I've already been around the territory with my old mentor, so I don't need a tour at least." Would Heavystep consider his training a burden? He said that he was new and Spiderpaw didn't want to ruin that for him... but what if he didn't like him? The anxiety swirled in his tummy as he looked quickly down at his paws, taking comfort in the fact that hopefully no one could see his worried expression.

Huh. The moss. Heavystep cocked his head, tail flicking in a thoughtful manner as he observed the apprentice deal with the old bedding in what was probably an appropriate manner, honestly he’d been planning to just leave it there, some other cat would probably come along and deal with it eventually. Although, technically his apprentice was the ‘other cat’. Now that was an interesting thought. Sure, he’d always left jobs maybe a little half done for the ‘other cat’ but now he was a mentor, and he very well couldn’t be leaving things half-done for his apprentice. It was one thing to be a bad example, it was quite another to be an active block in training. And- oh. He blinked, the apprentice seeming to have rematerialized in front him. A pause of brief awkward silence as he watched the cat in front of him deflate, and he mentally cringed. He’d been supposed to say something hadn’t he, compliment probably? “You’re very fast!” Was what he ended up saying instead of ‘good job’ or ‘nicely done’, but that worked too, he hoped anyway. He peered down at the apprentice trying to get a read on the smaller cat’s reactions. “Yup! No tour. Mostly just casual walking and marking. And talking. And maybe a little bit of showing?” He gave a good natured purr, this cat seemed to be more of a delicate thing, and positive reinforcement was definitely a must! “Well it’s sort of a tour, but more of a tour of, well, you.” He got up to his paws and stretched out some, “If you’re ready we can definitely head out now!”
Old April 23rd, 2019, 03:41 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

(I am at a restaurant and bored so typing this on my phone xD)
Doepaw could do nothing about blink as the tom, the tom she had ran into began to actually apologize to her, her of all cats, and even told her to eat the little creature. She started at him her green eyes unseeing. Or well she tried to stare at him, she still hadn’t manage to fully locate where his voice was coming from, all the voices and steps of their clan mates making everything a living mess for the blind female. She shifted again and at his question she stiffened. “Eh, yes. I don’t know, really.” She was unsure in her voice, somehow feeling his larger presence and shuddering down. She always disliked when other cats were bigger than, which truth be told most were, but she peered at where she assumed his face to be.

“Do you.. do you, want a bite at least?” She asked unwilling to believe that she were allowed to eat the entire shrew by herself. She shifted again, she was feeling really stressed being out here, out in the open where she had “seen” kits being carried away by some of the bigger birds and the molly, not being much larger than a 4 moon old kit herself felt the fear sink into her. Truth be told, she was afraid and paranoid of almost every thing but the fear of something she couldn’t see was the worst of all and she felt her legs shaking. Her fears were wearing on the small apprentice and she truly hoped it didn’t show too much to the elder warrior. She was still unsure who it was and the scent fell off at least. And she had heard something off in the tom’s voice, was it, pain? She tipped her head confused. Her worries gone a second she asked, for once the curious apprentice, “Whats wrong with you? And who are you? Why do you smell strange?”

@Fuzzyfeline

He cocked his head to the side, brow raised curiously as he looked down at the rather frail looking molly. It was odd, she wasn't looking directly at him. Was there something wrong with her? Or was she just too nervous to actually look him in the eye? With him being the brilliant warrior he was, he assumed the ladder and let out an amused snort. "No. I'm good but thank you for the offer." he cooed.

His bobbed tail bounced as she suddenly asked a few serious questions. What was wrong with him? He could name a thing or two but he didn't think he'd have to name it. It was there, littered on his body, as plain as day. Scars thin and thick, shallow and deep. "Hmm, well, the smell's probably that Medicine cat. Crowfood, that's what she smells like. That's what I'd say to describe her personality too." he said, mumbling that last bit to himself. Nothing more than a whisper under his breath. "As for who I am, well I'm Doeflame nice to meet you. I don't think we've met, but then again I haven't met many of the new apprentices. I've been holed up in the Medicine Cat's den for quite a number of moons now." he chuckled.

The caramel colored tom took a step forward, than sat himself down gently. Not wanting to open a wound or two. They still stung, his scars. Burned as well, but he was told that's what to expect. He did take quite the beating. Though to be fair he didn't fight back whatsoever. Note to self, do that next time. Now, for your last question. Or, er, first question. That's not a very polite thing to ask so I'd be wary of what you say to others. But don't worry I'm not mad apprentices are curious, can't help it." he hummed. "I got these during the attack on Thunderclan moons and moons back. Defended the Medicine Cat's den. My sister and quite a few of my other clanmates were in there. Couldn't really protect themselves so I acted as a cover of sorts. Didn't fight back. Hoped the she cat who fought me wouldn't fight someone who didn't unseathe their claws...a but I was wrong." memories of that night came flooding back. Looking back on it he was pretty stupid wasn't he? Thinking she wouldn't fight back if he didn't. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:34 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

He cocked his head to the side, brow raised curiously as he looked down at the rather frail looking molly. It was odd, she wasn't looking directly at him. Was there something wrong with her? Or was she just too nervous to actually look him in the eye? With him being the brilliant warrior he was, he assumed the ladder and let out an amused snort. "No. I'm good but thank you for the offer." he cooed.

His bobbed tail bounced as she suddenly asked a few serious questions. What was wrong with him? He could name a thing or two but he didn't think he'd have to name it. It was there, littered on his body, as plain as day. Scars thin and thick, shallow and deep. "Hmm, well, the smell's probably that Medicine cat. Crowfood, that's what she smells like. That's what I'd say to describe her personality too." he said, mumbling that last bit to himself. Nothing more than a whisper under his breath. "As for who I am, well I'm Doeflame nice to meet you. I don't think we've met, but then again I haven't met many of the new apprentices. I've been holed up in the Medicine Cat's den for quite a number of moons now." he chuckled.

The caramel colored tom took a step forward, than sat himself down gently. Not wanting to open a wound or two. They still stung, his scars. Burned as well, but he was told that's what to expect. He did take quite the beating. Though to be fair he didn't fight back whatsoever. Note to self, do that next time. Now, for your last question. Or, er, first question. That's not a very polite thing to ask so I'd be wary of what you say to others. But don't worry I'm not mad apprentices are curious, can't help it." he hummed. "I got these during the attack on Thunderclan moons and moons back. Defended the Medicine Cat's den. My sister and quite a few of my other clanmates were in there. Couldn't really protect themselves so I acted as a cover of sorts. Didn't fight back. Hoped the she cat who fought me wouldn't fight someone who didn't unseathe their claws...a but I was wrong." memories of that night came flooding back. Looking back on it he was pretty stupid wasn't he? Thinking she wouldn't fight back if he didn't. He shook his head and chuckled.
Doepaw felt the large tom sit down and she stiffened at his mention of her being rude. She was nervous, that was all. Locating the prey with her whiskers, as she had dropped it as soon as she started speaking it, she nudged the scrawny shrew towards him. "You.. You.. you need this more than I." Although she was shaky and nervous, the apprentice did have some muscles from training and guessing from his tale his muscles had almost vanished for sure. Following his lead she laid down, her light grey tabby fur looking slightly ruffled as she tried to lay down comfortably. She felt around her spot with her tail and whiskers, slightly panicked that she wouldn't be able to locate anything that could possibly be a danger to her. She finally settled down, a bit more relaxed now that she was sure she wouldn't be walking or ending up in a thorn or something.

That had been her biggest struggle when she was out on her trip of the territory. She hadn't know where anything was so she spent most of the trip being slightly paranoid and tripping over things that obviously shouldn't had been there. The tom though, he acted like she could see him. Was it true that he really hadn't picked up on the fact that she was blind? Could that be why he thought she was rude? That made most sense for the apprentice but she just couldn't picture it. It was obvious that she couldn't see anything, that she lived in constant darkness. Her ears pricked at the sound of something and she froze, but relaxed shortly after. It was just the sound of distant thunder. She flicked her ears, there was something in the tom's tone. "But why wouldn't you fight back?" The molly herself wasn't the biggest fan of fighting, she preferred hunting, or so she believed. She hadn't yet been out on her first hunting patrol, being forced to do the apprentice duties in camp after her anxiety attack out in the forest for fear of being eaten by anything. She did enjoy listening to the elders tale and knew that although this warrior wasn't an elder, he was definitely worth listening to.

Knowing he would probably ask, if not now then later, about her weird interactions with things she gestured to her eyes, or tried to. "I'm, I'm blind... That might be... why I don't react the way you expect me to.." her voice was quiet and unnerving and she shuddered again as she heard to sound of thunder coming closer. She was unsure if the tom had realized it and said quietly, "You should eat fast... there is thunder approaching and... you're still injured. You might not want to stay out here in the rain." She didn't know how soon it would rain but it wouldn't be too far away if her hearing was correct.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread