Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:07 PM
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by SilverInky
Today 06:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2023, 02:01 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Deerkit meowed my name is Deerkit. @The-Almighty-Sleekster
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 4th, 2023 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Forgot the period and sleek changed their name since then.
Old October 30th, 2023, 02:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Deerkit dragged herself over to the warrior. She knew that she probably wouldn't be able to play if they played games... She could listen to stories though if he told stories! She noticed that Ripplekit had already arrived. @Sundrop @spooky sleek.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 1st, 2023, 06:21 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Deerkit heard Splashfur say that he wanted to play a game of tag with them. She wanted to join but... she couldn't. She guessed she would just play mossball alone while all of the other kits played. Not much fun but it was something to do. And so the three moon old batted a mossball around with her front paws, the way she always played. Not very creative or fun but it wasn't like there was another way she could play. (Open)
Silverkit padded over to Deerkit, she saw her playing with a mossball by herself while everyone else was playing tag, Hi deerkit! I'm silverkit, I'm not sure you've seen me around..
Old November 1st, 2023, 10:17 AM

Deerkit meowed hello Silverkit. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before. @Amber2010
Old November 1st, 2023, 06:07 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
55/200

---

Quietly the tortie trots into the nursery, gaze sweeping over the nests and tiny bundles of fur from her spot by the entrance.

"H-Hello? Anyone in here need anything? Fresh moss, food, water..?"

Ah, how nerve-wracking... She had never done anything like this before. But it was important that she was useful to her clan mates. If she wasn't useful then why did Gingerfrost give her such an important direction in life?

[ open to queens and kits! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 2nd, 2023, 04:27 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Deerkit meowed hello Silverkit. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around before. @Amber2010
Nice! she meowed happy she wasn't invisible to her fellow kits, and future fellow apprentices, wanna play something? silverkit meowed.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 08:55 AM

Deerkit meowed yeah! What about hide-and-seek? She would have let the other kit suggest a game, but they might want to play tag or another game that involved back legs that worked. There other kits sure seemed to like running around after all. @Amber2010
Old November 2nd, 2023, 08:58 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Deerkit meowed yeah! What about hide-and-seek? She would have let the other kit suggest a game, but they might want to play tag or another game that involved back legs that worked. There other kits sure seemed to like running around after all. @Amber2010

Sure! she said, I'll hide you seek ok?? before Deerkit could reply she ran off, count till 20!! Silverkit goes straight towards the small crevice inside of the nursery, because she was soo small and she was gray in color she would blend well will the rocks that surrounded, she was ready, now all she had to do is wait!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:30 AM

Deerkit counted to 20 before using her front legs to drag herself around the nursery in search of Silverkit. @Amber2010
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:14 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Deerkit counted to 20 before using her front legs to drag herself around the nursery in search of Silverkit. @Amber2010

Silverkit stayed hidden.