Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:07 AM
build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2023, 08:32 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Streamkit kit looked thoughtful for a second. "Hmm, I don't know." He admitted. "Maybe we can play mossball?" He suggested. Yeah, it was a basic game, but he couldn't think of much else to do right now.
Yeah, why not said Wishkit.
Old July 17th, 2023, 09:26 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Scakekit was still screaming but she had heard what the apprentice said so she slowly opened her eyes to see him she immediately backed away a little bit since he was a stranger but lifted her paw that was wounded for them to see

@dragonwind

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Okay. He had convinced her to show him her paw. "Close your eyes, don't move for me, okay?" he asked. Winterpaw inched forwards and put his jaw around the small thing. It got lodged in his teeth as he pulled it out. "There." he confidently meowed. It was out, but still bleeding. What would Stonepaw do, Winterpaw? What would he do? Stonepaw would, uhhh... he didn't know what Stonepaw would do. He needed to get better at helping cats, then he could be more useful to the clan. He requested that she could, "Keep the paw on the ground, please. I'll get Stonepaw. I hope he's not busy..."
(Winterpaw is quite a big fan of Stonepaw-)

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 17th, 2023, 03:21 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Scalekit let out a quick yowl when Winterpaw took out the claw it was lodged much deeper in there than it looked and actually started flowing more making Scalekit close her eyes and start screaming again

Scalekit tried to put their paw on the ground but it really hurt so she backed up and tripped onto her back again eyes still closed and screaming

@dragonwind (I actually want scalekit/scalepaw/scalehaven to be in love with medicine and healing so when or if she meets stonepaw then probably same lol)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 19th, 2023, 02:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Humming an idle tune akin to birdsong, Beanstar entered the nursery and wasted no time, gathering any and all soiled moss there was. He did want his Clanmates to live in comfort, after all, and what was the nursery if not the backbone of the Clan? They truly deserved nothing but the best. Oh, an idea popped into his head! Excitedly, the small cat took all of the moss outside camp and disposed of it, bringing in fresh moss during each trip. Once all of the moss had been replaced, the siamese rushed out of the den to the fresh-kill pile. There were a ton of birds on the pile, thanks to the recent event and plentiful hunting. With a purr, he grabbed a mouthful of soft and colorful feathers, lining each and every nest with some of them. He also managed to find a few seashells lying around camp and stacked those in the nursery as well, giving the kits something new to investigate and play with. With a satisfued smile, the energetic tom offered a nod to any cat in there and ducked out of the den. Even with his punishments over, now, he was itching for something to do...
// punishment post: cleaning nursery nests \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 19th, 2023, 08:31 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her

Bright, icy blue eyes watched the RiverClan leader with interest as he fiddled with the nests in the nursery. "Silly, silly cat..." Minkkit murmured, expression blank and seemingly far away. "Silly big cat playing with cat nests." She giggled softly, canting her head to the side as she watched.

"Blue-cat doesn't know that even if you play so much, the red never goes away." She giggled to herself in the quiet as Beanstar ducked back out of the Nursery with a nod, leaving her behind in the dark. Her laughter was a haunting melody, drifting through the Nursery on it's own accord. Minkkit, though? She seemed to be far away, a blissful smile on her face as she waved her paws pointlessly in the air.

[ Reaction post to Bean ;; OPEN ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; July 20th, 2023 at 10:55 AM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 02:22 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Raccoonpelt shook off the water from outside.

Flintkit wondered about being a girl.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old July 25th, 2023, 07:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Wishkit played mossball alone.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 25th, 2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old July 26th, 2023, 10:44 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 60/100

[This takes place after the sparring match in the clearing]

[Lionpaw doesn't know his mentor; Darklight, is dead yet since no one told him]

[Punishment Post: Cleaning Out the Nursery]

The rain poured endlessly as if StarClan was releasing a flood upon the forest. A flood to wash away the sins of the cats lurking within it. If that were true then Lionpaw had nothing to fear; he was perfect after all~

Still, this constant rain was starting to drive him crazy. Worst of all he was stuck cleaning out the stupid nursery. "Stupid Beanstar..." he grumbled between mouthfuls of moss. His fur still dripped damp and heavy from his little spar out in the clearing.

Ugh, how was he supposed to know they weren't supposed to spar out there anyways? This was more Darklight's fault than his. That terrible excuse for a mentor was supposed to be training him. Where was that lazy-paw anyway? He hadn't seen him in quite some time... Lionpaw carried the fresh moss over to one side of the den and began spreading it out into a makeshift nest. "Stupid Darklight..." he grumbled some more.

Forget it. He had to focus on cleaning this dumb kit den the best he could or else he'd be stuck in it for a whole moon. It seemed that stupid leader always had his claws stuck in his back for some reason or other. He wasn't even trying to get into trouble this time! None of this would have happened if Beepaw had just left him alone on his rock. "Urgh! That Bee-brain!" he yowled, digging his claws into the freshly made nest.

His golden fur would be fluffed up in every direction now if it weren't so wet. He stopped a moment to groom it dry. His nose was still sore from slamming it into yet another rock. What was with him and slamming his face into everything? StarClan be damned if his beautiful face was ever scarred from it. He shouldn't have to worry about battle scars though, since he'd be such a great warrior that no cat would land a hit on him.

Grooming his thick fur usually took him hours, but he couldn't afford to waste any time right now. The sooner this baby den was clean the sooner he could leave. He would die, literally die, if any cat saw him doing something this embarrassing. Especially if that certain cat were Springpaw.

[Open for kits to annoy him]
@Leafie Springpaw can come tease him if you want~
@vellichor for the mention

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 26th, 2023 at 11:02 PM.
Old July 26th, 2023, 11:28 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 45/100 - She/Her - 6m

She still had a grin on her face, barely containing her giggling as she walked into the nursery a few minutes after Lionpaw did. "You look like a drowned bush~" she sung and she slipped past him to sit off on the side of the den. If any kits approached her she would be fine, not like she'd die from being drowned by kits. Springpaw hadn't bothered to dry or clean herself off, not when she'd just get soaked again if she took one step outside the den. Of course she wasn't dripping it she made sure that she was at the most damp it did take a while for it to even dry completely anyways. It also took her a while to clean it that sometimes she'd leave it as it is some days since she'd be to bothered to get rid of the leaves and dirt. Thankfully the one good thing this stupid rain did for her so far is clean the dirt off but it couldn't get rid of the few random sticks and ferns stuck in her fur. Oh well, something to worry about another day, she could've done it while she was stuck in camp. "Hope ya don't get drowned by kits here" she snickered, "I say the kits play a lil game with you to pass the time?" if any kits over heard what she said, oops, then again she wasn't being subtle about it. "Oh, put something extra for 'em like something to cover themselves with at night!" maybe he would do the extra work maybe not, she just wanted to watch him deal with maybe crazy kits. Especially since they've been cooped up in the den thanks to this dumb rain and now ice.

@Woodlow [speak and she shall appear]

[also open for any kits]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 27th, 2023, 12:08 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Blooddancer was confused, this kit had just barged in on this dream "How does that just happen" Ronin and Stormpaw looked at the kit too dumbfounded by its mere exsistance here just kicking up whatever it imagined the floor was and being moody to act

Scalekit was kicking things, because no one liked her and she'd show the floor no one liked it she let out small puffs of anger with each push on the earth and every scratch at it, she looked up at the tree cats confused but then a voice in her head starting speaking and it said 'game' she liked games "GAME" she yelled before poofing out of the dream

The three cats continued to stare though nothing was there still unable to bealive a kit from some random clan had barged in like that, all three almost at the same time all shouted "SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA THAT CAN HAPPEN"

Scalekit awakened to the sound of pounding rain, she didnt like that at all, but she saw the two apprentices one which sounded like they said game and got up and padded her way over to them before trying to pounce on springpaw "What game we all playing" she said happily flicking her tail that two apprentices wanted to play

@Woodlow

@Leafie

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Closed Thread