Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:51 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:41 AM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:32 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:26 AM

Old May 19th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: ✾ Voyageclan Roleplay ✾

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+|Lemon'Heart|+| View Post
Berrykit
he was drowning even chance he got he yell screaming "HELP!!" he squealed "HELP!!!!" he went under his small legs kicking furiously he saw Pheasentflight on the edge of his vision going under he started to sink like a rock his lungs burning for air he struggled under the weight of the rushing water his vision became blurry he gave one last kick and he broke the surface he gasped for air then in less then a second he was pulled under his eyes were scanning for help he kicked towards the surface tired "HELP! I'M DROWN-" he squealed before he was cut off by being pulled back into the water.
Scent: fear
//
Treekit
"HELP!!" she squealed she was one of the mot safest at the moment she got on a branch in the flood but she was starting to slip "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" he squealed she was drenched in water shivering her feet under only her head and front paws out of the water she was kicking towards land but it wasn't enough she was slipping "HELP! I'M GOING UND-" she manage to yell before loosing her grip and going under, the sheer cold of the water knocked the breath out of her she was thrashing kicking towards the branch her lungs burning begging for air when she broke surface she inhaled and she was brought back down her vision blurring she gave one last kick before she went moitionless and drifted towards the bottom and darkness engulfed her.

Scent:Fear
(( Feel free to save them! please do)) @Oakpaw1 @pheasentflight
Oaktail put pheasentflight down and jumped in and swam to berrykit and threw him over the side onto the bank and went after treekit and swam with him to the far side of the bank you okay now tree kit he mussled her.
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Roleplayer

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

Oaktail put pheasentflight down and jumped in and swam to berrykit and threw him over the side onto the bank and went after treekit and swam with him to the far side of the bank you okay now tree kit he mussled her.
Berrykit
He was unconscious but after a few moments he jolted his head up rasping for breath he got up and shook and he saw Treekit laying next to him unconscious barely breathing he was shocked at first and he ran to her side "treekit?" he squeaked waiting for an answer
Scent: Fear
//
Treekit
she was unconscious but still alive and to keep it that way she needed a medicine and fast she was gasping for breath and occasionally spitting out water
Scent: Fear and a strange scent that smells a very very little bit like death

@Pheasantflight

Raven'Heart (Wc) Honey'Comb (Wc) Butterfly'kit (Tc) BadgerKit (Rc) Treepaw (Voyage) Berrypaw (Voyage)
??? Kit (Coming soon)

bump me if I haven't replied in 24 hours! I'm forgetful
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Berrykit
He was unconscious but after a few moments he jolted his head up rasping for breath he got up and shook and he saw Treekit laying next to him unconscious barely breathing he was shocked at first and he ran to her side "treekit?" he squeaked waiting for an answer
//
Treekit
she was unconscious but still alive and to keep it that way she needed a medicine and fast she was gasping for breath and occasionally spitting out water

@Pheasantflight
Oaktail licked both kits and ran to the camp midnightstrips we need you by the river pehesaentflight treekit and breyykit neep your help! @Peril
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

Oaktail licked both kits and ran to the camp midnightstrips we need you by the river pehesaentflight treekit and breyykit neep your help! @Peril
(The camp is currently flooding and everyone is evacuating. I'd advise reading up on the latest posts.)

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|

Last edited by Topaz; May 19th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Midnightstripe
The medicine cat rushed with everyone else. She kept her herbs above water and tryed not to fall into the sweeping current. She had heard her apprentice died, and that was sad and all, but wasn't visibly phased.

[OPEN for anything]

Sugarwisp
Forgetting her mate [for the time being] she rushed beside her sister. She could feel the kits in her belly now, threatening an early birth. She prayed they wouldn't come and kept running.

[OPEN as well]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Roleplayer

Exclamation Re: ✾ Voyageclan Roleplay ✾

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Midnightstripe
The medicine cat rushed with everyone else. She kept her herbs above water and tried not to fall into the sweeping current. She had heard her apprentice died, and that was sad and all, but wasn't visibly phased.

[OPEN for anything]

Sugarwisp
Forgetting her mate [for the time being] she rushed beside her sister. She could feel the kits in her belly now, threatening an early birth. She prayed they wouldn't come and kept running.

[OPEN as well]
Berrykit
Berrykit ran dragging his unconscious sister he ran as fast as he could while dragging her "SOMEONE HELP!" he called up ahead he was tired and could barely move nevermind drag his sister and he WASN'T"T leaving her he used up the last of his strength to catch up to Midnightstripe "Midnightstripe!" he called to her he was a fox length away from her now he was panting he was barley above the water his neck aching and paws hurting
//
Treekit
she felt being dragged by her brother she opened her heavy eyes and everything was blurry she closed them her breathing steading. She groaned in pain and exhaustion. She thought she was in starclan but why would she feel pain throbbing everywhere? she thought she was drenched and shivering "help..." she made out and it came out as a whisper but enough for Midnightstripe to hear she was still in water but only some of her body and she felt the ground
@Peril @RiverClan*bab

Raven'Heart (Wc) Honey'Comb (Wc) Butterfly'kit (Tc) BadgerKit (Rc) Treepaw (Voyage) Berrypaw (Voyage)
??? Kit (Coming soon)

Last edited by |+|Lemon'Heart|+|; May 19th, 2021 at 03:45 PM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 03:56 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Midnightstripe
She looked back and barely saw the two kits. She fell back, dropping the herbs in her mouth. She took both kits in her mouth and handed the healthy one to her sister. She continued running.

Sugarwisp
She took the kitten in her jaws and continued on.

[ @|+|Lemon'Heart|+|]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; May 19th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:01 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Brokenshadow watched from the highest point he could as he watched his clanmates get wahed away. He was specifically looking at Pheasantflight with emotion filling his eyes. He felt bad for her, for some odd reason. He scrambled as water splashed onto him and he gasped, yet found only a large portion of water flung out of the flood and hit him, but he wasn't drowning. He stepped back and slipped, getting himself back up with his claws. He needed to get out of here. Wasn't Redstar supposed to be doing that, though? For the others? He growled. What a mess! How could this Clan be functional if the Leader was never up to lead?

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Roleplayer

Berrykit
When they pick him up he went limp breathing steadily he was too tired to move or complain
//
Treekit
Treekit was barely conscious when she opened her eyes everything was blurry probably because she got water into her eyes a lot of it and lungs she was limp from the start and when the cat picked her up she was happy to be safe in an adults safety
Scent: Fear @Peril

??? Kit (Coming soon)

Old May 19th, 2021, 06:16 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Berrykit
When they pick him up he went limp breathing steadily he was too tired to move or complain
//
Treekit
Treekit was barely conscious when she opened her eyes everything was blurry probably because she got water into her eyes a lot of it and lungs she was limp from the start and when the cat picked her up she was happy to be safe in an adults safety
Scent: Fear @Peril
Everything was blurry, hazy. Did Oakpaw just save her? He cared? She sat up blearily and watched him dive into the pulsing currents, pulling out Teekit and Berrykit. That should have been her, she thought sadly. Standing up, she looked over and saw the water splash over the top of their camp, fully envolopeing it. It was gone, and all who had perished were gone forever with it.

She glanced over and suddenly Treekit and Berrykit were behind, too far behind. A lick of water tapped her claws. It felt nice. Wait, the water was up to her toes? She leapt forward and raced faster. Pheasantflight grabbed at Treekits scruff and bent down to let Berrykit climb onto her back. The water had already covered the area she had been standing on mere moments before and it was nearly lapping against her paws. "Hurry!"