Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 AM
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM

Old July 14th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Nokosi smiled at him before heading inside of the den to wake the others. After a while he came back with everyone following him. “Viper, May you lead that way?” He asked not even looking at her as she nodded and cleared her throat. He fell back in stride with Taka. It was if he wanted to say something but could not find the words. After a bit he just sighed before starting to talk with Matasi of how his wounds were.

Viper glared at Taka a couple of times when Nokosi was not looking. “Soon we will be entering an area close to the territory. Loners love straying just a few yards away from our territory so be on guard. Some are friendly, others are not.”

*ayyyyy you wanna rp a rando loner. You can do what you wish wif him/her*

~0~

Sunset blinked in surprise as Athena rubbed against her. How did she not noticed her daughter got up? She shook her head and smiled down at her. “Good morning Athena. How did you sleep?” She asked down looking at her before leading her out of the den so they could talk normally.

Taka nodded and began following the group as he looked at all the others as their injuries. Spoon once they finally settled down, they would get their wounds treated. He was on his guard when Viper told them he needed to be, but this meant they were very close.

Just as they were warned, a stray seemed to walk out of nowhere, his fur all muffled and out of place. "On look what we have here." He said glancing at all the wolves in the group. " Another small set of wolves waltzing into a place they don't belong. "

"I slept well!" She said happily as she followed her mother out. " dad promised he'd take us outside today. I'm just so excited! "

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka nodded and began following the group as he looked at all the others as their injuries. Spoon once they finally settled down, they would get their wounds treated. He was on his guard when Viper told them he needed to be, but this meant they were very close.

Just as they were warned, a stray seemed to walk out of nowhere, his fur all muffled and out of place. "On look what we have here." He said glancing at all the wolves in the group. " Another small set of wolves waltzing into a place they don't belong. "

"I slept well!" She said happily as she followed her mother out. " dad promised he'd take us outside today. I'm just so excited! "

Viper growled. “Where we don’t belong?!” Her eyes narrowed. “I’ll have you know that the forest that lays beyond your territory is mine and last time I checked we gave you all no permission to inhabit the lands so close to our territory! Y-“ She got cut off by Nokosi as he flicked his tail over her snoot to shush her.

”My apologies friend,” He began. “But we are just passing through. Give us an hour and by then we will be long gone.” He smiled. “All we wish is to get home.” However, in Nokosi’s friendly tone, held a threat to let them walk on in peace..

~0~

Sunset blinked as her blood ran cold. He better not take them anywhere close to the war zone. “Well I’m sure you will have a great day out. You need to tell me all you do! And I’d love to hear the tales of your adventures.” She smiled, covering up the brief moment of shock she had.

Last edited by Shadow; July 14th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:38 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Viper growled. “Where we don’t belong?!” Her eyes narrowed. “I’ll have you know that the forest that lays beyond your territory is mine and last time I checked we gave you all no permission to inhabit the lands so close to our territory! Y-“ She got cut off by Nokosi as he flicked his tail over her snoot to shush her.

”My apologies friend,” He began. “But we are just passing through. Give us an hour and by then we will be long gone.” He smiled. “All we wish is to get home.” However, in Nokosi’s friendly tone, held a threat to let them walk on in peace..

~0~

Sunset blinked as her blood ran cold. He better not take them anywhere close to the war zone. “Well I’m sure you will have a great day out. You need to tell me all you do! And I’d love to hear the tales of your adventures.” She smiled, covering up the brief moment of shock she had.

The longer growled out at Viper and Nokosi. But he could feel the tone in Nokosi's voice. He tried to keep his cool but a chill went down his spine as he backed off. "You have one hour." He said, holding back a growl. "And only to pass through the territory, not to hunt or stay. If anyone else bothers you, tell them I let you pass through." He stepped to the side to let them pass through.

Athena was bouncing up and down I'm excitement. "I'm so excited. Can you come with us too mom?" She asked hopefully. Her brother was always so rough on her when they play and Shadow didn't exactly like doing all the things that she enjoyed. Maybe she'd have a better time with her mother there as well.

Old July 14th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The longer growled out at Viper and Nokosi. But he could feel the tone in Nokosi's voice. He tried to keep his cool but a chill went down his spine as he backed off. "You have one hour." He said, holding back a growl. "And only to pass through the territory, not to hunt or stay. If anyone else bothers you, tell them I let you pass through." He stepped to the side to let them pass through.

Athena was bouncing up and down I'm excitement. "I'm so excited. Can you come with us too mom?" She asked hopefully. Her brother was always so rough on her when they play and Shadow didn't exactly like doing all the things that she enjoyed. Maybe she'd have a better time with her mother there as well.

Nokosi nodded his thanks. “May I ask of your name?” The brown wolf asked as the rest resumed following a rather angry Viper. “So I may tell them who had given us the ok?” He explained.

~0~

Sunset blinked for a few moments before sighing. “Of course I’ll join.” She smiled, though all she wanted was to be alone, she could not deny the excited words of her daughter.

Old July 14th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi nodded his thanks. “May I ask of your name?” The brown wolf asked as the rest resumed following a rather angry Viper. “So I may tell them who had given us the ok?” He explained.

~0~

Sunset blinked for a few moments before sighing. “Of course I’ll join.” She smiled, though all she wanted was to be alone, she could not deny the excited words of her daughter.

He stopped and turned his head only slightly. "Karma." He said. "Your hour starts now."

" Oh yay! " She jumped up in joy. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Old July 14th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He stopped and turned his head only slightly. "Karma." He said. "Your hour starts now."

" Oh yay! " She jumped up in joy. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Nokosi eyes only narrowed before he caught up to his pack. “His name is Karma.” He sighed looking at them. “Don’t forget it.”

-Skip to when they arrive? If so-

Viper announced her mothers name and waited a few moments to let her know that they had arrived. After a few more moments she stepped inside the border and smiled before turning back to see the others reactions.

Nokosi couldn’t help but stop in awe as he took in his surroundings. The forest was gorgeous, mystical even. The trees covered most of the sunlight from the newly raising sun but left a just enough spaces so that sunlight could filter through and illuminate their surroundings. Small streams flowed through the forest ground taking with them small fish to wherever their destinations was. Nokosi turned back to Taka, his fur seemed to almost fit in with the magical forest before he looked to see the other wolves surprised expressions. He turned his head back to Viper as she spoke.

”Welcome to our new home.”

~0~

Sunset smiled at Athena before seeing Czar happily bounce out of the den. Her eyes turned to me Athena’s gaze before she spoke. “Would you go wake up your father please? When he is awake tell him that me and Czar will be waiting by the food for you two, getting ready to start exploring.”

Old July 14th, 2019, 11:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi eyes only narrowed before he caught up to his pack. “His name is Karma.” He sighed looking at them. “Don’t forget it.”

-Skip to when they arrive? If so-

Viper announced her mothers name and waited a few moments to let her know that they had arrived. After a few more moments she stepped inside the border and smiled before turning back to see the others reactions.

Nokosi couldn’t help but stop in awe as he took in his surroundings. The forest was gorgeous, mystical even. The trees covered most of the sunlight from the newly raising sun but left a just enough spaces so that sunlight could filter through and illuminate their surroundings. Small streams flowed through the forest ground taking with them small fish to wherever their destinations was. Nokosi turned back to Taka, his fur seemed to almost fit in with the magical forest before he looked to see the other wolves surprised expressions. He turned his head back to Viper as she spoke.

”Welcome to our new home.”

~0~

Sunset smiled at Athena before seeing Czar happily bounce out of the den. Her eyes turned to me Athena’s gaze before she spoke. “Would you go wake up your father please? When he is awake tell him that me and Czar will be waiting by the food for you two, getting ready to start exploring.”

(I'll accept that Skip. I had nothing important planned)

Taka looked around the forest in absolute awe. Viper was right about the place. It was absolutely amazing. He looked around, he could already see familiar herbs as well and they grew in bunches more than their old territory. A wide smile came across his face. "Wow!"

Suddenly out of nowhere, an elderly she-wolf appeared out of nowhere. She may have been getting older, but she still had the stealth. "Viper." The voice of her mother rang put clear as day as she held a smile on her face. "You've come back, and I see you've brought friends too." Her smile almost immediately disappeared. "Unfortunately, I thought we spoke about bringing others back to the territory?"

"Dont worry." Shadow said walking out of the den with a big yawn. "Czar made it a point that I was awake before he walked out."

Old July 15th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(I'll accept that Skip. I had nothing important planned)

Taka looked around the forest in absolute awe. Viper was right about the place. It was absolutely amazing. He looked around, he could already see familiar herbs as well and they grew in bunches more than their old territory. A wide smile came across his face. "Wow!"

Suddenly out of nowhere, an elderly she-wolf appeared out of nowhere. She may have been getting older, but she still had the stealth. "Viper." The voice of her mother rang put clear as day as she held a smile on her face. "You've come back, and I see you've brought friends too." Her smile almost immediately disappeared. "Unfortunately, I thought we spoke about bringing others back to the territory?"

"Dont worry." Shadow said walking out of the den with a big yawn. "Czar made it a point that I was awake before he walked out."

(Well if you had something planned then we can always go back!!)

Viper’s smile faded at her mother’s reaction. “Mother, your growing elderly. And the wolves that stalk outside of our territory know it. I have brought these wolves to carry on your legacy.” She looked to Taka with a forced smile. “He is what pack folk call a healer, he supposedly speaks with the ancestors. He is a good soul.” She smiled trying to convince her. “And if you don’t want us to go close to the territory you use, we will stay on the furthest side. We will protect our home.” Her eyes softened, silently pleading with whoever listened that her mother would agree. She did not want to kill her. She loved her.

Nokosi went to speak with Taka before he was interrupted by a she wolf who seemingly was Viper’s mother. He bowed to her showing his respect, and flicked his tail for the others to do so as well.

~0~

Sunset forced a fake smile. “Wonderful, would you go feed the pups? I have to talk with Rem for a few moments.” She did not even give him a chance to reply as she walked into Rems den.

“Hello?” She called. “I was wondering if you had any herbs to make me more awake for the moment?” She asked.

Old July 15th, 2019, 12:21 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Well if you had something planned then we can always go back!!)

Viper’s smile faded at her mother’s reaction. “Mother, your growing elderly. And the wolves that stalk outside of our territory know it. I have brought these wolves to carry on your legacy.” She looked to Taka with a forced smile. “He is what pack folk call a healer, he supposedly speaks with the ancestors. He is a good soul.” She smiled trying to convince her. “And if you don’t want us to go close to the territory you use, we will stay on the furthest side. We will protect our home.” Her eyes softened, silently pleading with whoever listened that her mother would agree. She did not want to kill her. She loved her.

Nokosi went to speak with Taka before he was interrupted by a she wolf who seemingly was Viper’s mother. He bowed to her showing his respect, and flicked his tail for the others to do so as well.

~0~

Sunset forced a fake smile. “Wonderful, would you go feed the pups? I have to talk with Rem for a few moments.” She did not even give him a chance to reply as she walked into Rems den.

“Hello?” She called. “I was wondering if you had any herbs to make me more awake for the moment?” She asked.

Shaltear only shook her head. "Yes you are correct that I am getting old, but not once have I needed help to defend this territory. " She said simply. "And that healer can be a good soul. That doesn't mean the rest of you are.

One wolf from the pack was done with it. He was tired and just wanted a place to rest. He didnt matter if he had to kill some old hag to get a place to stay, without any word, he attacked.

Almost as soon as the wolf leapt, the fight was over, a paw already at the wolf's throat. She had no intention to kill however. That was not her plan. "This right here just proves my point." She sighed. "But I'll tell you what, you folks here look like you need a place to stay and the prey here has been running rapidly through here." She looked back at the wolves. "If you can give me something in return for my hospitality, I'll let you stay. And that something or that reason better come to my liking otherwise you'll have to find another place to stay."

Shadow nodded and took the pups to the pile where they chose their share of prey to eat.

Rem turned her head and looked over at Sunset. "Why yes of course." She rolled over a couple of berries to her. "Eat all of those as once." She informed. "It will give you a real kick to your day. The effects will run out a bit before the sun goes down."

Old July 15th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shaltear only shook her head. "Yes you are correct that I am getting old, but not once have I needed help to defend this territory. " She said simply. "And that healer can be a good soul. That doesn't mean the rest of you are.

One wolf from the pack was done with it. He was tired and just wanted a place to rest. He didnt matter if he had to kill some old hag to get a place to stay, without any word, he attacked.

Almost as soon as the wolf leapt, the fight was over, a paw already at the wolf's throat. She had no intention to kill however. That was not her plan. "This right here just proves my point." She sighed. "But I'll tell you what, you folks here look like you need a place to stay and the prey here has been running rapidly through here." She looked back at the wolves. "If you can give me something in return for my hospitality, I'll let you stay. And that something or that reason better come to my liking otherwise you'll have to find another place to stay."

Shadow nodded and took the pups to the pile where they chose their share of prey to eat.

Rem turned her head and looked over at Sunset. "Why yes of course." She rolled over a couple of berries to her. "Eat all of those as once." She informed. "It will give you a real kick to your day. The effects will run out a bit before the sun goes down."

Viper yelped in horror as the wolf leapt, and started to shake in shock of what happened. She turned to an outraged Nokosi, who looked as if he himself would finish off that wolf for her. She tried to speak but she couldn’t. She just couldn’t.

Nokosi stared at the wolf who dared defy him before looking back up at Shaltear. He didn’t even bother to apologize knowing she wouldn’t care, yet his eyes said it for him. With a split second of thought he finally spoke. “Me and Viper had been planning to have pups. These wolves did not like the way of the packs, so we decided to leave. She wanted to raise them where she had grown.” He begun. “Seba decided to stay with the packs, hoping to become an alpha there. We said our goodbyes and went on our ways. We both invited these wolves with us yet I am disappointed we have a try to be murder within our small pack. I do not wish to raise my future children alongside him.” He spat looking at the wolf. Everyone decided to go along, not peeping a word. Nokosi had know what he gotten himself into. And he fought back a cringe as he had to make a move on what he promised to Viper. But it would buy his pack time.

(HA bet you didn’t see that coming!! )

~0~

Sunset smiled. “Thank you.” She ate the berries then padded out to her family, suddenly ready to take on the world. “Are you all ready?”

Last edited by Shadow; July 15th, 2019 at 12:34 AM.