Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:45 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 11:45 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2019, 02:43 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

It was a surprisingly sunny day today, what with all the rain that had been falling lately. But, today, the sun was up, the sky clear. In the corner of the clearing laid a young she-cat, her eyes closed as she dozed, the sunlight shining on her amber coloured fur. Her thick, bushy, fox-like tail flicked as she napped, and her paws twitched. She let out a light sigh, and suddenly, her eyes blinked open. Yawning, Amberpaw stretched her paws. This was what she had been doing most of the time since her mentor had died suddenly; sleeping. It was her only way to escape the pain, the grief, the sorrow. Because, not only had Mudspeck been her mentor, but also the tom she loved. But, sadly, she never had a chance to tell him that. So, she just slept. And everyone else let her; they understand what she was going through. She had pretty much given up on love. And, she was starting to give up on life. She had been appointed a new mentor just the other day, a tom by the name of Rowan something, but she hasn't really paid much attention. Amberpaw just didn't care about anything, not anymore. Sighing sadly, she closed her eyes, prepared to go back to sleep, when something started nagging at the back of her mind. At first it was just a small fuzzy feeling, but it quickly turned into a memory. Your training will begin whenever you feel ready. Those were the leader's words from just the other day when she was assigned her new mentor. She opened her eyes again, blinking slowly. She slowly sat up, glancing around. She lowered her head, shaking it. How foolish she must look, sleeping and grieving all day over a tom who probably didn't even love her back! She knew why everyone else was letting her do whatever; they pitied her. And she hated pity. Yes, she may have anxiety due to a tragic, scary past, but she didn't want other cats to pity her. It made her feel useless, weak. Well, now that she thought about it, that's how she had been acting lately. Useless and weak. Amberpaw got to her paws, shook out her pelt, and glanced around. She might as well start her training now, if her mentor was up for it. She just didn't want to be pathetic anymore. Spotting her mentor coming into camp from a hunting trip, she suddenly remembered his name. Rowanflame. Feeling a little better, she took a deep breath and approached him nervously , stopping beside him. "Uh... um, hey, Rowanflame…," she mewed, shuffling her paws.

@North

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 10th, 2019, 03:13 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Very good glad to know that stuck with you" she mews looking at him and then smiles "Now why dont we hunt some squirrels today"
His fur fluffs out a bit with his excitement and he nods a bit rapidly. "Yes Shadowstorm!"
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
His fur fluffs out a bit with his excitement and he nods a bit rapidly. "Yes Shadowstorm!"

She pads toward the enterance and then looks at him smiling "come on Leopardpaw"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 10th, 2019, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

question how do I join your clan im a loner who used to be in bloodclan and I helped kill scourge.my name is JayShadow
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
She pads toward the enterance and then looks at him smiling "come on Leopardpaw"
He bounds after her.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:22 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

“Mornin’, Tallmarsh,” Passionstar greeted the medicine cat warmly. He was half expecting her to give him her usual attitude, which never really bothered him but rather amused him with her sardonic remarks. She seemed to be in an uplifted mood, and who wouldn’t be with the day it was turning out to be. Passionstar sat up to his paws, allowing his claws to sink into the ground for comfort as he stretched his spine a bit. “How’re you? You look rather mellowed instead of your usual death glare.” He commented, albeit playfully. The tom sat down once again and swept his tail to the side, patting the spot next to him to offer her a seat. Whereas, Passionstar felt tranquil as well. He didn’t feel the need to run off or pace or do anything active. He felt relaxed just sitting under a tree and staring at the cats he called his warriors.
Tallmarsh suppressed a chuckle, instead simply giving a small, breathy laugh. "I suppose it's a rare good day for me," she admitted. The medicine cat took a seat next to the leader and turned her green gaze out to the bustling camp. As she relished in the peace found in their little pocket in the shade, a small smile formed on the medicine cat's lips. "It's nice to see your work pay off..." The comment was murmured and almost off-handed, her gaze was a bit distant as thoughts ran through her head. The beauty in the mundane. The realization of how far she'd come. The idea that maybe she didn't have to be so stressed now. Maybe she could relax a little. Her usually stiff posture seemed to melt a little, and she blinked, looking back to Passionstar. Spacing out was normal for her, especially since she stopped getting a regular amount of sleep due to stress and her own mind keeping her up.
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Acorn let out a playful hiss as Redkit pushed him to the ground. He stood up, shrieking as he saw the beetle now on the floor. "Bear!" He cried out, grabbing the bug between his paws quickly. He lied down, practically smothering poor bear.

--
@Hyp3rGamin @Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @YourAromanticAlly @Shivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Is bear ok?" Smallkit asked, worriedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post

Adderfrost gave a purr as he saw the kits playing. They were talking, playing with the beetle they named Bear, and being worried about one another. He went over to Acornkit, tapping his tail with a paw, purring in amusement.

"Do you kits want to see the clearing?" He asked, "I might have to go hunt soon."

@YourAromanticAlly @Hyp3rGamin @~Silverkit~ @Rosemew @Shivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Smallkit looked at her father. "Yes!" she exclaimed.

Foxjump watched the kits play. She purred. She soon got tired and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit rushed to Bear's aid, small tears forming in her eyes as she watched him almost get smushed, but she pushed them away. "B-Bear?" She mewed in a tiny voice, a bit of concern showing through. She turned at her father's voice, her own voice shouting the second he finished speaking.

"What is a clearing? Will it play with me?" She asked, eager to play fight with someone, since her sister wouldn't. She waddled over to her father, her jade eyes peeping out of the den, taking in the beautiful sight which she would call 'home'.
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:21 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit rushed to Bear's aid, small tears forming in her eyes as she watched him almost get smushed, but she pushed them away. "B-Bear?" She mewed in a tiny voice, a bit of concern showing through. She turned at her father's voice, her own voice shouting the second he finished speaking.

"What is a clearing? Will it play with me?" She asked, eager to play fight with someone, since her sister wouldn't. She waddled over to her father, her jade eyes peeping out of the den, taking in the beautiful sight which she would call 'home'.
@Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @Shivers @YourAromanticAlly
--
Acorn nodded, seeing the beetle shuffle its wings and crawl its way back onto his chest. He stood up, padding up to his father. Acornkit looked at him, a slightly serious look in his blue orbs. "Are there bugs like bear?" He asked, tilting his head. "If there is, I'll come!" He announced with a prideful grin.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 11th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
That’s great!” He meowed taking a mouthful. He gulped it down before saying, “ I feel like you’re my one and only true friend.” Blueberrypaw smiled as he spoke. Looked at his paws. He had been using them all day and noticed how sore they were. He flicked his ear to get a fly away from it. “Bugs are coming out now.” He meowed with a sigh before focusing on Waterpaw once more.
Waterpaw nodded with a purr at his first sentence. "Yeah and your my one and only friend.", she replied. She flicked her tail from side to side and smiled. Waterpaw touched her tail to his nose.
(writers block)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 11th, 2019, 08:03 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Littlepaw felt his body quiver as he tried to speak. "Shadowclan...Warrior.", was all that came out. He began to fall asleep, but then she kept talking to him and brought him back. The pain in his neck grew and he let out a cry of pain. Was this the end for him?
Tallmarsh tried in vain to keep her movements steady and her breathing calm. "Don't worry, little one, you'll be okay," she managed out, voice quivering slightly. Why would a warrior do something like this to an apprentice? There was no way to know who this warrior was unless this young tom survived. The medicine cat felt her blood run cold. If he survived. Shouldn't she be thinking positively? She'd never had a cat die while she was trying to treat them, but right now, things were looking grim. Her eyes stung with hot tears of frustration and fear, but she only put more pressure on his bleeding neck. It was a miracle he'd even made it back to camp alive, considering the state he was in. She knew soon she'd have to make a choice: keep applying pressure, knowing he'd probably die anyways, or give him a strong painkiller and make his last moments peaceful. She hated this. She didn't want this on her conscience. She didn't want to see a child die. She didn't want to know that some had died because she wasn't good enough. She leaned down closer to the tom, shushing him calmly. "What's your name?" she asked in a quiet, calming voice. She managed to keep most of the shaking out of her tone.