Today 09:56 PM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
As Stormshadow follows her patrol into the clearing she catches the strongest sent of fox turning around to see a fox seeking behind the new apprentice. Without thinking leaps in front of the fox. The fox lunges for her, sinks his fangs into her. She lets out a shrill scream as she feels the pain. Blood spattering all over her clan mates as they they to attack the fox. Knowing she's on her own she claws at the foxes face hoping it will let her go. A hunting patrol comes running in the clearing helps her escape the jaws of the fox. As the patrol gathers around her she falls over in pain. Listening as the apprentice runs to get the medicine cat. She remembers that she did it for that apprentice.Moments later everything goes black?
Will Stormshadow live?
Will she ever be the same again, tune in next time to figure these questions in my next post!
Brackenfire
purrks: shadow fiend (inactive), mind reader (inactive), beefed up t1 (active!)

The molly didn't know what the hell was going on, but a shriek broke through the morning air and the former Enforcer queen didn't think twice (actually, she did think twice but reluctantly decided to investigate) before padding out of camp, tail lashing urgently as she picked up the pace into a run. The scent of fox washed over her senses. Nostrils flaring as she ducked under a bush, the molly flew out of the undergrowth at the fox. The fox was retreating, but it had committed it's crime and was now sentenced to death at the claws of Brackenfire. Darting forward she performed a swift backmount, catching the fox by surprise. Her talonous claws reached forward to sink into the flesh of the fox's neck, and she lunged forward, sharp teeth ripping at her shoulder as the fox tried to snatch her off. Her teeth buried deep into it's neck and she tore and bit until the fox reared up, falling over, limbs jerking and yelps turning into silence. The body of the large russet canine landed on top of Brackenfire, and after a brief struggle, she hauled it off of her, panting slightly and dabbing at her injured shoulder with a dainty white paw.

"Ouch." She murmured lightly, shoving the body to the side and then striding over to where Stormshadow lay flopped on the ground. Standing over the wounded cat, wiping her bloodied maw and smearing crimson across her cheek, she crouched down. "You awake?" She asked, reaching forward to nudge the molly gently, brow creased in the slightest show of concern. Really, this cat didn't last long at all. Quite sad.

(having bracken intervene since she has the purrk to kill the fox + it's a public thread with a direct threat to the clan <33)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Bored

Stormshadow feels the gentle stoke of Brackenfire as if still in the nursery. Over hearing Ebonyfang talking to Brackenfire about how he thinks she won't be able to survive leaf bare with an infection like the one she has. Thinking she is doing the best thing for her clan. She drags herself out of her nest and as sneakily as she can gets out of camp. All of the sudden she smell the very familiar scent of the most scary thing she remembered it was the creature that killed her mom when she was a kit. It was a pack of coyotes!!!!!!!

Last edited by Samantha; October 23rd, 2023 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Messed up
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:12 AM
The Forsaken One

Bump Policy: After 3 days.
My Mood: Breezy

alexander
LONER
A LIGHT BROWN SCRAWNY TOMCAT WITH A DIRTY GREEN COLLAR AND VIOLET BLUE EYES

12 moons
`theres a million things i havent done, but just you wait!`

-

With a bouncy stride, the young loner bounded across the dark forests floor, gazing at the surroundings with wide, interested eyes.

He had ended up there after chasing a rat into the treeline, and ended up lost. He didnt mind though, anywhere was better than the side of the large, grey path he was dropped beside.

His tail swayed behind him in somewhat a fluid motion, he shivered once or twice, as it was colder without a long pelt to warm him, he somewhat missed his large den, and his nest within, but this place was cooler. He could smell all sorts of scents!

-

@Wingnettle
Note : if you need to know what he looks like dm me on discord, ill send it to you

WIP!
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:44 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Primal Instincts, Beefed Up (t2)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was enjoying the fresh morning with a solitary walk in her new territory, studying every pine tree and new, odd herb she encountered. It was somehow different from her old home, yet it still reminded it in some way.
She had spend enough time treading in these forests and sleeping with her clanmates to know what Shadowclan smelled for; so now she had no trouble anymore to travel in these territories without getting lost, or trespassing another clan's boundary by mistake. No, she would absolutely not make such a young'ster's mistake. She was cleverer than that.

She had just decided to return back when the breeze suddenly brought to her a new, odd scent. It smelled of... what was it? It was not pinesap, nor any herb she'd met during her walks in the forest... was it another clan cat? She wasn't sure she could yet distinguish a clan from one another, but this definitely wasn't Shadowclan. And it smelled cat.

Her senses were immediately more alert; her pelt bristled, for she had been long used to defending her territory even in her old home. It was like an ancient instinct that made her pupils reduce to slits, her ears perk up in surprise and her whiskers twitch in excitement. Or was it jitterness?

She threw herself amongst the vegetation, deciding that she would go straight to the danger without hesitation.
As soon as she spotted a brown pelt between the ferns and the raspberry bushes, she stopped and came to a halt. She puffed out her chest and hissed, her ruffled pelt making her almost twice as her size: "What are you doing on Shadowclan territory?!"

While she made the question, her eye fell to a quite odd detail: this cat was wearing something around his neck, and she had no idea what it could serve for. Was it for adornment? It wasn't really pretty to look at, and it made the tom stand out pretty obviously in the vegetation. So what could have convinced him to wear such a useless thing in the middle of the forest?
It looked choking, to her. And its color reminded her of sickness.

@kyoufudrefan

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; October 25th, 2023 at 01:46 AM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:57 AM
The Forsaken One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was enjoying the fresh morning with a solitary walk in her new territory, studying every pine tree and new, odd herb she encountered. It was somehow different from her old home, yet it still reminded it in some way.
She had spend enough time treading in these forests and sleeping with her clanmates to know what Shadowclan smelled for; so now she had no trouble anymore to travel in these territories without getting lost, or trespassing another clan's boundary by mistake. No, she would absolutely not make such a young'ster's mistake. She was cleverer than that.

She had just decided to return back when the breeze suddenly brought to her a new, odd scent. It smelled of... what was it? It was not pinesap, nor any herb she'd met during her walks in the forest... was it another clan cat? She wasn't sure she could yet distinguish a clan from one another, but this definitely wasn't Shadowclan. And it smelled cat.

Her senses were immediately more alert; her pelt bristled, for she had been long used to defending her territory even in her old home. It was like an ancient instinct that made her pupils reduce to slits, her ears perk up in surprise and her whiskers twitch in excitement. Or was it jitterness?

She threw herself amongst the vegetation, deciding that she would go straight to the danger without hesitation.
As soon as she spotted a brown pelt between the ferns and the raspberry bushes, she stopped and came to a halt. She puffed out her chest and hissed, her ruffled pelt making her almost twice as her size: "What are you doing on Shadowclan territory?!"

While she made the question, her eye fell to a quite odd detail: this cat was wearing something around his neck, and she had no idea what it could serve for. Was it for adornment? It wasn't really pretty to look at, and it made the tom stand out pretty obviously in the vegetation. So what could have convinced him to wear such a useless thing in the middle of the forest?
It looked choking, to her. And its color reminded her of sickness.

@kyoufudrefan

alexander
LONER

12 moons

-

the young tom quickly turned around with a loud, shrill yowl, both of suprise and fear once he was met with the sight of the MUCH larger shecat, but that fear died down quickly, he wasnt one to be scared of another feline.

His fur puffed up, and he’d back away with his claws unsheathed. Holding his head up high, he’d mew.

`Im simply wandering! Whats a.. shadowing clan?`

It seems he must have missed the scent markers entirely, or just didnt recgonize the scent as he passed. He’d huff, even with his fur puffed up he was still clearly pretty scrawny, he probably hadnt eaten much in the past moon.

WIP!
Old October 25th, 2023, 02:15 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoufudrefan View Post
alexander
LONER

12 moons

-

the young tom quickly turned around with a loud, shrill yowl, both of suprise and fear once he was met with the sight of the MUCH larger shecat, but that fear died down quickly, he wasnt one to be scared of another feline.

His fur puffed up, and he’d back away with his claws unsheathed. Holding his head up high, he’d mew.

`Im simply wandering! Whats a.. shadowing clan?`

It seems he must have missed the scent markers entirely, or just didnt recgonize the scent as he passed. He’d huff, even with his fur puffed up he was still clearly pretty scrawny, he probably hadnt eaten much in the past moon.

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was a cat with enough patience in her head, but she wasn't sure that this characteristic would help her right now. This trespasser was clearly confused about how things run here, so what should she do now with him? She wasn't going to let him pass, but she couldn't attack without a valid reason either.

She let her fur lie flat, but her ears were still flattened back as she talked. She didn't trust this cat, and she had a job to do now that she was a Shadowclan cat.
"This is the territory of the Clan of Shadows. Scent markers follow all the border to keep trespassers like you away." Had this cat pinecones in his brain or what? Didn't he realize he was in danger?

Lynxshade kept her voice steady and powerful, for she was no scared to talk and show her authority. She quickly let her attention off the weird purple thing and focused on the strange tom that didn't know anything about clan cats' existence.
"If you're not going away now, I'm afraid I'll have to chase you with claws and fangs. But since you seem pretty lost, I'll take you to the border myself." The last words were filled with a sort of warning, but Lynxshade wasn't sure the nut-brain wouldn't get them right away.

@kyoufudrefan

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; October 25th, 2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 03:28 PM
The Forsaken One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was a cat with enough patience in her head, but she wasn't sure that this characteristic would help her right now. This trespasser was clearly confused about how things run here, so what should she do now with him? She wasn't going to let him pass, but she couldn't attack without a valid reason either.

She let her fur lie flat, but her ears were still flattened back as she talked. She didn't trust this cat, and she had a job to do now that she was a Shadowclan cat.
"This is the territory of the Clan of Shadows. Scent markers follow all the border to keep trespassers like you away." Had this cat pinecones in his brain or what? Didn't he realize he was in danger?

Lynxshade kept her voice steady and powerful, for she was no scared to talk and show her authority. She quickly let her attention off the weird purple thing and focused on the strange tom that didn't know anything about clan cats' existence.
"If you're not going away now, I'm afraid I'll have to chase you with claws and fangs. But since you seem pretty lost, I'll take you to the border myself." The last words were filled with a sort of warning, but Lynxshade wasn't sure the nut-brain wouldn't get them right away.

@kyoufudrefan
alexander
LONER

12 moons

-

The tom suddenly looked less scared and more intruiged, his ears pivoting. Alexanders tail began to sway more bouncily.

`wait! Are there other.. shadow clans?`

He knew what the word 'clan' ment, atleast. And he was stoked! A group of cats? He could have a place in the huge forest if he joined one! Ideas invaded his mind like a rushing river hitting a waterfall.

WIP!
Old October 26th, 2023, 01:34 AM
a winter in my heart

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

₊˚.༄ ೃ - This cat must have a strong desire of dying. Lynxshade's ear twitched irritably on her head; she was starting to lose her patience, and that wasn't good. She unsheathed her claws and braced herself to jump on the trespasser. "I'm not telling you again! If you're not getting out in the next 5 seconds, I'm going to chase you out personally!" She hissed with bare teeth, ready to go after the tom.

In her old home there weren't many cats who dared cross her boundaries, but still she knew how to deal with them. Although being a patient, calm cat, Lynxshade knew well her place in the clan and wouldn't do anything to put it at risk. She wouldn't talk to a trespassing cat in her own territory; first of all, she needed to ensure her own clan's safety. And this stupid cat was now endangering it.

Lynxshade thought that maybe, this cat was just buying himself some time. Maybe she had already made a mistake by giving him time, hadn't she? But there was no way she would put at risk her new place in Shadowclan by letting a rogue onto their territory.
"NOW. Get. Out! I won't repeat myself." Pelt bristling, this time she took one step closer and kept hissing at the tom. She was ready to attack or chase him.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old October 26th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

It didn't take long for her to reach the territory as she was a fairly quick walker, she wasn't sure if Seedpaw had managed to keep up with her but she wanted to get this done quickly so she wouldn't wait to get started.

Glancing idly behind her for a second she gave a few words not caring if her apprentice was there or not "If you need any assistance ask me but we should get this done quite quickly so don't waste time" she meowed emotionlessly and immediately got to work carefully plucking oak leaves for the ground.

@Shade.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 26th, 2023, 09:40 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Starry’Whisper
Female, all pronouns | 23 moons | warrior
She smiles lightly. He reminded her so much of her younger brother. He was always so anxious…and nervous of literally everything and everyone. She remembers how when he was a kitten and she was an apprentice she’d defend him from his own shadow. Bravely trying to fight off the sun to make the shadow go away but the came the fear of the dark so she would huddle close to her brother and whisper soothing thoughts and words. Mother and father didn’t care for them much so she had practically raised her brother herself. Hell she even trained the runt taking extra care to strengthen his mind as well. Everything was going fine..everything was going fine until that dammed attack on thunderclan. He had died in battle and left her to mourn alone. Mother and father only spoke poorly of him and she had indeed attacked them both.

She hadn’t spoken to them since then and she didn’t plan on doing it anytime soon. Clearing her throat she spoke softly. I still didn’t get you’re name… moon boy. she had deemed moonboy a good nickname for now. After all his fur was black and blended into the shadows but when the moon landed on it…the tips shone a pretty silver color that made her mood brighten quite considerably. I’m sorry for being so…talkative. I haven’t spoken to anyone in quite some time so I’ve got lots to say. she paused as the scent of crow filled her mouth. But I suppose it’ll have to wait until I get that crow! slinking down into a hunters crouch she talked forward her tail deathly still as she eyed the animal in front of her who lazily pecked at the roots of a tree.

Leaping forward she landed on the bird and slammed a heavy paw onto its head holing it down before swiftly biting its neck. This could feed a queen or two maybe even some kits who haven’t yet eaten meat. she remembered the first time she had even eaten meat. It had been a crow and now it was rather nostalgic. Kits. She had wanted some of her own in her younger days but now that she had time to actually think it over she hadn’t felt a connection with any of the blasted Toms in shadowclan. And she definitely wouldn’t take a mate from a different clan either the mere thought disgusted her. Taking a moment to hurry the crow under some leaves she turned back to moonboy. Right as I was saying…wait what was I saying? brow furrowed in slight confusion as she struggled to remember what she was going to say.

[ @Spookez. ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂