Last post by Myling
Today 02:20 PM

Old October 16th, 2023, 02:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The grin on the stocky tom's face grew. See, he knew Chirps here was a good cat! Just neglected. That wasn't his fault, nope. That was his mentor's fault. The rounded ears warrior got that. He'd been there. As it stood, he didn't even see a reason to go to Vulturefang or Dawnstar with this matter. It had simply been a small bout of frustration led on by bad mentorship, and the matter was closed. He'd made sure Chirps was getting his apprenticeship done, in any case. Just like his auntie had done for him. Everything would work out, he was sure of it!

"Victory! Let's go let's go, then! It's late anyways, and I am pretty sure there's a toad or two with my name on it waiting for me back at the prey pile, heh heh" Silverlark chortled, licking his whiskers hungrily at the thought as he led the way back home.

-

@Zelly [Chirppaw]
| No worries! Think this would be the best point to stop this one, as Chirp is currently demoted and Silver has been promoted, but feel free to send a starter Silver's way if you ever want the two to interact again! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 18th, 2023, 08:34 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
After he herded the unruly apprentice out of camp, he turned their trek into the heart of the territory. Once there, he halted and turned to yellowpaw. "Alright, alright.... We're about to see if you're all bark and no bite." he smirked at the younger cat, and swept his tail across the frontal view of the pine ridden land. "Prove to me that you can hunt by catching four pieces of of prey. Simple enough right? " raising a quizzical brow, he didn't bother to wait for an answer. " Great, now get your ass moving. " the words tossed out, he rolled his burly shoulders and moved into the gloomy trees to do his bidding.

@SpookyShoomy
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 18th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
After he herded the unruly apprentice out of camp, he turned their trek into the heart of the territory. Once there, he halted and turned to yellowpaw. "Alright, alright.... We're about to see if you're all bark and no bite." he smirked at the younger cat, and swept his tail across the frontal view of the pine ridden land. "Prove to me that you can hunt by catching four pieces of of prey. Simple enough right? " raising a quizzical brow, he didn't bother to wait for an answer. " Great, now get your ass moving. " the words tossed out, he rolled his burly shoulders and moved into the gloomy trees to do his bidding.

@SpookyShoomy
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Finally they were doing something. He glanced at Vulturefang when he started to speak. He wished he was on a patrol with his real mentor, Drippingpelt. Unfortunately, Starclan decided against him (or something) and Drippingpelt died. Now he was with Vulturefang, whom of which was not Drippingpelt and also a stink-face. Evidently, Yellow did not like Vulturefang and Vulturefang did not like Yellowpaw, so he had absolutely no idea why Vulturefang was his mentor.

But that was beside the point. If he managed to get through apprenticeship, he wouldn't have to deal with being told what to do. Especially if became leader. But that would mean having to live with a 'Vulturestar' for a while. Unless… wait, no that'd be illegal. Ah, well, those four pieces of prey wouldn't catch themselves.

Yellowpaw spotted a mouse behind a pine tree. Although, that didn't really narrow it down because the only this in all directions was pine trees. He crouched behind yet another (pine) tree, stalking it. For some unknown reason, it luckily hadn't seen him. With as impatient as Yellowpaw was, he pounced immediately, not having been trained very well in hunting. The mouse managed to escape at first. "Mousedung!" He whispered to himself. He pursued the mouse a few steps before the mouse... got stuck in a tiny hole with roots tangled in it. Yellowpaw grabbed it, then biting its neck. Vulturefang didn't need to know it got stuck.

"Okay, got one." He said, pausing to decide if he should've told his new mentor about his lack of training. "Also, I haven't had much hunting training. I say thi because you might want to train at some point." He added.

After the last lucky catch, he only managed to 'catch' one toad out of skill. In fairness, it only escaped three times! The last two pieces of prey, another toad and a lizard, he wasn't so lucky with. "I-I can go try again! I bet I'd catch something!" He said confidently.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 18th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Snakeheart trotted around the territory, it was cold, but he ignored that, it wasn't that much. He stopped in a dry, shady spot. The dark tom laid down after checking nobody was close to him. He started licking his chest while thinking about the war between Thunderclan and his clan. He just stopped grooming his pelt, leaving it still poorly groomed, as he didn't paid attention to how he was cleaning it, but he still didn't care. Strenght and intelligence is always better than looks, he always thought.
The black cat standed up and started walking fastly to camp, his brown eyes wide open to avoid being startled by any cat passing by.

[OPEN]

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra

Last edited by Snivellus; October 18th, 2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 06:47 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post

Finally they were doing something. He glanced at Vulturefang when he started to speak. He wished he was on a patrol with his real mentor, Drippingpelt. Unfortunately, Starclan decided against him (or something) and Drippingpelt died. Now he was with Vulturefang, whom of which was not Drippingpelt and also a stink-face. Evidently, Yellow did not like Vulturefang and Vulturefang did not like Yellowpaw, so he had absolutely no idea why Vulturefang was his mentor.

But that was beside the point. If he managed to get through apprenticeship, he wouldn't have to deal with being told what to do. Especially if became leader. But that would mean having to live with a 'Vulturestar' for a while. Unless… wait, no that'd be illegal. Ah, well, those four pieces of prey wouldn't catch themselves.

Yellowpaw spotted a mouse behind a pine tree. Although, that didn't really narrow it down because the only this in all directions was pine trees. He crouched behind yet another (pine) tree, stalking it. For some unknown reason, it luckily hadn't seen him. With as impatient as Yellowpaw was, he pounced immediately, not having been trained very well in hunting. The mouse managed to escape at first. "Mousedung!" He whispered to himself. He pursued the mouse a few steps before the mouse... got stuck in a tiny hole with roots tangled in it. Yellowpaw grabbed it, then biting its neck. Vulturefang didn't need to know it got stuck.

"Okay, got one." He said, pausing to decide if he should've told his new mentor about his lack of training. "Also, I haven't had much hunting training. I say thi because you might want to train at some point." He added.

After the last lucky catch, he only managed to 'catch' one toad out of skill. In fairness, it only escaped three times! The last two pieces of prey, another toad and a lizard, he wasn't so lucky with. "I-I can go try again! I bet I'd catch something!" He said confidently.

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The thin, and chilly air bit through the thick ragged pelt as he began his search. Soft pine needles softened his pawsteps as he scented the area around him. A breeze the shifted the tree tops above, carried the scent of a rabbit to his attention. Tracking it to it's source, the massive tom laid his eyes on the target. Creeping forward, he closed the distance and lunged. Teeth snapping around the creatures throat, he felt the life ebb away from the rabbit. Dropping it with a thud, he moved on.

Eyes shifting across the forest floor, he watched for any small movement that would give away any signs of prey. After a moment of searching, his prayers were answered. There at the base of a tree, sat a rather large squirrel. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he dove after the creature. Jaws just barely missing its tail, he clumsily clawed his way towards victory. Hooking its pelt with a massive paw, he drug it back down the trunk and snapped it neck.

Well god damn... He was feeling lucky today, he could probably catch another. Rolling his shoulders, Vulturefang felt his focus drift to his next target. Lowering into a crouch, he stalked towards a blackbird busying itself by yanking at a worm in the ground. But before it could eat it's meal, he made the bird his future meal by snaking forward and catching it with exposed claws. Putting an end to this being as well, he scooped up his other kills and went back to the meeting place.

Almost immediately he was greeted by yellowpaw.... And a single mouse. Huh. Giving an unimpressed look, he eyed the two of them and then dropped his prey. Sitting back on his haunches, he sighed " Fine, you do that." he agreed before neatly tucking his tail over his paws. " Make it fast though, we need to head back before dark." torn ear flicking in dismal, he called after the younger tom, "Don't work yourself over the count, just bring back what ya can and know you tried your best." Blinking, he stifled a yawn. He had to cut the kid some slack, he was young, he had all of his life to perfect hunting. And there wasn't a need for the scrap to worry about it now.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; October 20th, 2023 at 06:43 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The thin, and chilly air bit through the thick ragged pelt as he began his search. Soft pine needles softened his pawsteps as he scented the area around him. A breeze the shifted the tree tops above, carried the scent of a rabbit to his attention. Tracking it to it's source, the massive tom laid his eyes on the target. Creeping forward, he closed the distance and lunged. Teeth snapping around the creatures throat, he felt the life ebb away from the rabbit. Dropping it with a thud, he moved on.

Eyes shifting across the forest floor, he watched for any small movement that would give away any signs of prey. After a moment of searching, his prayers were answered. There at the base of a tree, sat a rather large subway squirrel. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he dove after the creature. Jaws just barely missing its tail, he clumsily clawed his way towards victory. Hooking its pelt with a massive paw, he drug it back down the trunk and snapped it neck.

Well god damn... He was feeling lucky today, he could probably catch another. Rolling his shoulders, Vulturefang felt his focus drift to his next target. Lowering into a crouch, he stalked towards a blackbird busying itself by yanking at a worm in the ground. But before it could eat it's meal, he made the bird his future meal by snaking forward and catching it with exposed claws. Putting an end to this being as well, he scooped up his other kills and went back to the meeting place.

Almost immediately he was greeted by Yellowpaw.... And a single mouse. Huh. Giving an unimpressed look, he eyed the two of them and then dropped his prey. Sitting back on his haunches, he sighed " Fine, you do that." he agreed before neatly tucking his tail over his paws. " Make it fast though, we need to head back before dark." torn ear flicking in dismal, he called after the younger tom, "Don't work yourself over count, just bring back what ya can and know you tried your best." Blinking, he stifled a yawn. He had to cut the kid some slack, he was young, he had all of his life to perfect hunting. And there wasn't a need for the scrap to worry about it now.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Yellowpaw listened to Vulturefang, walking into the forest to catch anything he could. He eventually crouched at what he thought was a mouse, but was really a twig. Suddenly, he heard squeaking from behind him. He turned around carefully to where he heard what was evidentially a squirrel, by the look of it. He tried getting closer instead of pouncing, almost scaring it with a leaf. Finally, he pounced on the fluffy tail, then biting it's neck. It was a littler hrd, as he didn't catch it on it's body. His tactic still wasn't perfect, like, no where close to perfect, but it was better. He walked to Vulturefang, dropping the prey. "I found this."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:16 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

BEARHEART
14 Moons

Bearheart, keen on helping his clan the best way he can decides to go on a patrol, he would love to find some prey for his clan, though he was younger than most warriors he wanted to be the most useful, while he was deep in his thoughts he smelt a strong scent of some sort, hazelstripe do you still that weird scent too? I think it's coming from there he meowed while pointing his tail to his right side.

@Dark

Last edited by Starii; October 19th, 2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:24 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Ivorypaw was walking around and then spotted Bearheart and Hazelstripe when she was hiding in the bushes trying to scare cats who were going by.
[I]I really hope that this works before Echosong catches up

"Haha They will never know that it is me cause im smeared in mud and nasty stuff.Echoshine is not going to be very happy with me.

She saw Firelight and Echosong coming up and she knew that there was going to be hell to pay when they catch her like that so she decided to just turn herself in.

"Im here im here sorry I wanted to scare the cats walking by they were on a patrol".Ivorypaw said

"Its fine but please dont walk off without permisson by yourself"Firelight said @Spooky Galaxy
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:42 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
BEARHEART
14 Moons

Bearheart, keen on helping his clan the best way he can decides to go on a patrol, he would love to find some prey for his clan, though he was younger than most warriors he wanted to be the most useful, while he was deep in his thoughts he smelt a strong scent of some sort, hazelstripe do you still that weird scent too? I think it's coming from there he meowed while pointing his tail to his right side.

@Dark

Bearheart impatient as always decided to investigate the mysterious scent coming a few tail lengths away, as he walks closer towards the area the scent becomes more strong, Bearheart peeked behind the bush and spotted what was causing the reeking scent, crowfood! he meowed back to hazelstripe. Anyways, I'm heading this way he pointed with his tail to find some prey, if you want you can come to search too, he meowed to hazelstripe before bounding away, after moving 7 to 8 tail lengths away from his original position, Bearheart opens his mouth slightly searching for some scents of prey nearby, immediately he smelt a vole nearby, not soon after he heard rustling he decided to attempt catching it his ears swiveling around as he lowered himself into a crouch. His belly fur brushed the ground and he slid a paw forward silently. He ducked her head down, pricking his ears forward before folding them back against his head. The scent of vole hit him again, but he took another step forward calmly, easily spotting his target scurrying in some leaves, closer into the forest. Right....Now! Bearheart bunched his muscles and launched forward, unsheathing his claws and feeling them sink into something warm. The vole let out a shocked squeak, looking up with wide, beady black eyes as it tried desperately to pull away from his grasp. Bearheart ducked her head and gave its neck a quick nip, tasting the warm blood on his tongue in an instant. He waited for the vole to calm down, he then picked up his fresh kill and gave a silent thanks to starclan before heading back to Hazelstripe to show his kill!

@Dark

Last edited by Starii; October 19th, 2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaStar22 View Post
Ivorypaw was walking around and then spotted Bearheart and Hazelstripe when she was hiding in the bushes trying to scare cats who were going by.
[I]I really hope that this works before Echosong catches up

"Haha They will never know that it is me cause im smeared in mud and nasty stuff.Echoshine is not going to be very happy with me.

She saw Firelight and Echosong coming up and she knew that there was going to be hell to pay when they catch her like that so she decided to just turn herself in.

"Im here im here sorry I wanted to scare the cats walking by they were on a patrol".Ivorypaw said

"Its fine but please dont walk off without permisson by yourself"Firelight said @Spooky Galaxy

"Ivorypaw you little mousebrain." Echoshine groweled