Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:21 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:19 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Rizo
Today 01:19 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:16 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rizo
Today 01:16 PM

Old October 12th, 2023, 02:37 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Open Role-Play
Wolfhowl, a ShadowClan tom, stalked along a ditch in ShadowClan territory. Tall pine and nettle trees surrounded the muscular, gray-black tom. His dark blue eyes were slitted as Wolfhowl crouched, slowly moving forward as he stalked a finch. Suddenly, the finch let out an alarm call and fluttered off.
''Great StarClan!'' Wolfhowl hissed furiously. He gave an angry lash of his tail, his ears flattening against his head. ''The finch's scent was heading towards me, not the other way around,'' He snapped. Wolfhowl's sleek fur was fluffed up, especially his tail. It lashed angrily, and Wolfhowl glared at his Clanmate, [ insert name here ], as they approached. ''What in StarClan is wrong with you? You scared off the finch I was hunting!'' He curled his lips back in the beginnings of a snarl, baring his teeth.
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
The black-and-white tabby she-cat raised her head, startled. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, blinking her one good eye at him. She felt distinctly uncomfortable talking to a cat while she had that awful scar down the left side of her face. "I didn't mean to scare it away." She looked down self-consciously, trying to hide the scar.
(Well, this is certainly a coincidence )
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 12th, 2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
The black-and-white tabby she-cat raised her head, startled. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, blinking her one good eye at him. She felt distinctly uncomfortable talking to a cat while she had that awful scar down the left side of her face. "I didn't mean to scare it away." She looked down self-consciously, trying to hide the scar.
(Well, this is certainly a coincidence )
Wolfhowl realized how harsh he had been towards the she-cat. Shadowlight wasn't a very experienced warrior, and she was very young. 14 moons, at least, he realized. Wolfhowl's tail drooped. ''I-I'm sorry,'' He murmured. ''I shouldn't have been so harsh with you. You're young, and you have a lot to learn.'' The tom sat down. ''You're a young, inexperienced warrior. You don't know any better, Shadowlight, but, you have to use your nose. If there's prey, then there may be a cat around hunting it. Please, please, be more cautious of your surroundings.''
__________________________________________________ ________
(Wolfhowl is about 19 moons )

Last edited by isla; October 12th, 2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 03:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Wolfhowl realized how harsh he had been towards the she-cat. Shadowlight wasn't a very experienced warrior, and she was very young. 14 moons, at least, he realized. Wolfhowl's tail drooped. ''I-I'm sorry,'' He murmured. ''I shouldn't have been so harsh with you. You're young, and you have a lot to learn.'' The tom sat down. ''You're a young, inexperienced warrior. You don't know any better, Shadowlight, but, you have to use your nose. If there's prey, then there may be a cat around hunting it. Please, please, be more cautious of your surroundings.''
__________________________________________________ ________
(Wolfhowl is about 19 moons )
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight nodded, but didn't lift her head. "Yes…okay," she said quietly. She was mad at herself for messing up this cat's hunt, and he seemed pretty nice when he wasn't yelling. "W-who are you?" she asked shyly, forcing herself to meet his gaze. C'mon, Shadowlight, make some conversation! It's not going to kill you.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 12th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight nodded, but didn't lift her head. "Yes…okay," she said quietly. She was mad at herself for messing up this cat's hunt, and he seemed pretty nice when he wasn't yelling. "W-who are you?" she asked shyly, forcing herself to meet his gaze. C'mon, Shadowlight, make some conversation! It's not going to kill you.

Wolfhowl chuckled. His tail curled neatly around his paws, the tom purred softly. ''My name is Wolfhowl.''
Old October 12th, 2023, 03:32 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Wolfhowl chuckled. His tail curled neatly around his paws, the tom purred softly. ''My name is Wolfhowl.''
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
"Nice to meet you, W-Wolfhowl. Other then me scaring your prey, how are you?" Her tail flicked and she kept looking away from him, avoiding eye contact. His eyes did something to her, made her happy and nervous all at once.
(Here goes another romance…if you're okay with that.)

Old October 12th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
"Nice to meet you, W-Wolfhowl. Other then me scaring your prey, how are you?" Her tail flicked and she kept looking away from him, avoiding eye contact. His eyes did something to her, made her happy and nervous all at once.
(Here goes another romance…if you're okay with that.)
(That's fine lol)
Old October 12th, 2023, 03:42 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
(That's fine lol)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight managed to keep her voice steady as she answered. "I'm good, thank you," she said, glancing up at the sky. "Nice day, isn't it?" She felt herself blushing as she finally met his eyes.

Old October 12th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight managed to keep her voice steady as she answered. "I'm good, thank you," she said, glancing up at the sky. "Nice day, isn't it?" She felt herself blushing as she finally met his eyes.
Wolfhowl nodded. ''Very nice..'' He murmured. Suddenly, he stood up and padded over to Shadowlight, pressing his cheek to hers for a moment, his tail intertwining with hers. Wolfhowl whispered in the she-cat's ear. ''I think you know how I feel,'' He murmured. ''At moonhigh, meet me at Sunkissed Creek,'' Wolfhowl purred softly before bounding away, turning back to catch Shadowlight's eye. ''Make sure that you're not caught!'' He called back.

(I don't mean this in a bad way btw)

Last edited by isla; October 12th, 2023 at 03:46 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 04:15 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Wolfhowl nodded. ''Very nice..'' He murmured. Suddenly, he stood up and padded over to Shadowlight, pressing his cheek to hers for a moment, his tail intertwining with hers. Wolfhowl whispered in the she-cat's ear. ''I think you know how I feel,'' He murmured. ''At moonhigh, meet me at Sunkissed Creek,'' Wolfhowl purred softly before bounding away, turning back to catch Shadowlight's eye. ''Make sure that you're not caught!'' He called back.

(I don't mean this in a bad way btw)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight stood there, feeling weak. That was sudden. she thought, her mind whirling. Well, guess I'm going to the creek tonight.

(That's okay, but boy does Wolfhowl need to learn the term "Bringing it up gently" lol)

Old October 12th, 2023, 04:17 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight stood there, feeling weak. That was sudden. she thought, her mind whirling. Well, guess I'm going to the creek tonight.

(That's okay, but boy does Wolfhowl need to learn the term "Bringing it up gently" lol)
(Lol. Wolfhowl is quick to anger, and Shadowlight may be the only cat able to calm him down.)