Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:21 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:11 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:55 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:47 AM

Old February 16th, 2017, 01:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer really liked this tom already. He seemed like he had a lot of similarities to Moondancer herself. And it especially made her happy and comfortable that he had a kit like spirit. He could joke around and be silly. Most toms she had encountered were always trying to prove that they were the absolute best, and wouldn't do a single thing that would show her otherwise. But Ocelotpath.. He seemed like he was the type that would make fun of his own mistakes. And that was a big plus in Moondancer's mind.

Letting out a light, sweet giggle when Ocelotpath puffed out his chest and claimed to have been a master leafcatcher. "Oh, I'm sure you were. Chasing after a harmless leaf that can't run away." She said in a teasing manner. Catching herself in the act of sneaking a light..Flirting? Tone in her voice, she silently cursed herself once again. Being too used to having toms flirt with her, it was completely strange for her not to be flirted with. Was that what made her herself do it instead? She didn't know.
As Ocelotpath raced off, Moondancer couldn't help but grin. Snow covered the forest floor, and not much prey would be out of their dens in this cold. Most had probably collected nuts and food and stored it, and that combined with Ocelotpath's fur, which stuck out in the snow just a bit, didn't make his chances high. But Moondancer was certain there would be fish in the lake. It might be frozen in the edges, but she had been out there as late as yesterday evening, after a patrol. And it wasn't frozen in the middle, and she -had- tested out the ice. And if she happened to fall in, it was just a lake with no stream. It would be cold as the ice that covered the sides, but it wouldn't be hard to get up from like the river she had trainer her swimming in had been.
With this in mind, she herself stormed towards the lake, determined to bring back atleast four plumb fish.

Ocelotpath laughed, his hues sparkling with amusement as he did so. "Well now I am offended. I'll have you know those leaves were the fastest prey I ever caught- blowing along the ground at least twice as fast as me. And they were far from harmless- one time I was chasing a leaf and ran into a bush." Ocelotpath lowered his voice dramatically, although the sparkle in his hues showed that he was still kidding. A smile spread across his maw and he laughed again, amused by the whole situation. He headed towards the thicker part of the trees- that way at least there wasn't as much snow on the ground. Most of it had been caught by the branches stretching overhead. That was something Ocelotpath was grateful for...living in ShadowClan had quite a few perks to it, not the least of which being those branches. He was grateful for the prey that lived in ShadowClan, too...he could have ended up living in a Clan like WindClan which, although he had nothing against the cats there in particular, he did have something against their prey- hares? Gross, he thought with a flinch. Rabbits were okay, but he much preferred the mice, birds and frogs of ShadowClan. Ocelotpath headed into a thicker part of the trees where a rustling in the bushes made his ears raise in surprise and attention, standing completely still.

His hues narrowed slightly and he lowered himself to the ground as silently as he could manage, creeping towards the bushes cautiously, a nervous expression on his features as he did so. Once he felt he was close enough, he pounced onto the thing, a skinny mouse who didn't even have time to react before it was dead. Thank you StarClan, for this prey, he thought gratefully as he buried the mouse beneath some of the frozen snow and continued onwards. He didn't care too much about winning the competition, although he would be glad to win either way. After he had caught another mouse and a plumper bird that had somehow gotten through the thick branches of the trees, he headed back to where they had agreed to meet, satisfied with his catch. Even if he didn't win, this was enough food to feed a few cats, and that was a good thing- right? He glanced around for Moondancer, waiting for her to return and dropping the three pieces of prey at his paws, curling his tail around himself and shivering a little as a cold gust of air blew through his thinner pelt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by vos; February 27th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer finally arrived at the lake. It was actually quite big, considering it filled out atleast one third of the territory. Putting one paw on the ice to test if it was still as frozen as yesterday. It seemed as if it was almost even more frozen..
Lowering her body and slowly creeping out on the ice, she could feel the cold under all four paws. But having lived through three winters, she had come familiar with that feeling. It didn't take her long to get out to where there were simply no more ice, and started to stare intensely down into the lake. She could see movement. Waiting for the right moment to strike, she finally found it. Sticking down her whole head and biting into the fish, she caught it in her mouth and threw it up on the ice. Watching it's helpless face gulp for water, she decided to leave it be for now.
The next two fish ended it's life in water by being swooped up by her claw and left to.. Well you couldn't say drown since it was a fish, but the opposite. Choke? She didn't know. Looking back at the three fish she'd caught by now, she could see how small they were. She could catch a bigger one for sure!
Fourth and last fish got the first catching method, but it was a big one. About one third the size of Moondancer herself! Due to this, it's weight fought against her, and after a long fight to get it up, she finally got it thrown onto the ice, but as she did so, the weight of the fish made her thrust the opposite way than it was thrown: Into the lake. The coldness hit her like a crashing wave. And somehow, it was. However, knowing how to swim, she quickly broke to the surface and made it to the ice. Being a lucky cat, the ice was thick enough for her to haul herself up on safe ground.
Deciding this was enough and she needed the comfort of the camp, shivering from being covered in cold water, she headed back towards Ocelotpath, all four fish in her mouth. It was hard to hold them all, especially the big one, but she made it to where he waited.
"Well, I dumped into the lake, but it seems I won.." She said, still having her happy attitude despite shivering of cold.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Moondancer finally arrived at the lake. It was actually quite big, considering it filled out atleast one third of the territory. Putting one paw on the ice to test if it was still as frozen as yesterday. It seemed as if it was almost even more frozen..

Lowering her body and slowly creeping out on the ice, she could feel the cold under all four paws. But having lived through three winters, she had come familiar with that feeling. It didn't take her long to get out to where there were simply no more ice, and started to stare intensely down into the lake. She could see movement. Waiting for the right moment to strike, she finally found it. Sticking down her whole head and biting into the fish, she caught it in her mouth and threw it up on the ice. Watching it's helpless face gulp for water, she decided to leave it be for now.
The next two fish ended it's life in water by being swooped up by her claw and left to.. Well you couldn't say drown since it was a fish, but the opposite. Choke? She didn't know. Looking back at the three fish she'd caught by now, she could see how small they were. She could catch a bigger one for sure!
Fourth and last fish got the first catching method, but it was a big one. About one third the size of Moondancer herself! Due to this, it's weight fought against her, and after a long fight to get it up, she finally got it thrown onto the ice, but as she did so, the weight of the fish made her thrust the opposite way than it was thrown: Into the lake. The coldness hit her like a crashing wave. And somehow, it was. However, knowing how to swim, she quickly broke to the surface and made it to the ice. Being a lucky cat, the ice was thick enough for her to haul herself up on safe ground.
Deciding this was enough and she needed the comfort of the camp, shivering from being covered in cold water, she headed back towards Ocelotpath, all four fish in her mouth. It was hard to hold them all, especially the big one, but she made it to where he waited.
"Well, I dumped into the lake, but it seems I won.." She said, still having her happy attitude despite shivering of cold.

Ocelotpath glanced over at Moondancer, an expression of surprise coming over his features followed by an expression of concern. "I'll say. You look like you're freezing!" He mewed, before glancing down at her catch. Fish. How did she know how to catch fish? Ocelotpath had never learned, so the fact that this she cat knew how made him the slightest bit suspicious, although he pushed his suspicions aside, realizing that there was no point in them. This was just a good natured competition, not a hunt to find out if Moondancer was secretly from another Clan! "Well, looks like all my moons of being a leaf catcher didn't pay off today. How'd you do that, anyways?" Ocelotpath asked, curiosity coming into his voice. He glanced down at the fish again. One of them was bigger then the rest, and Ocelotpath wondered how long she had struggled with that one. Not to mention that she looked as though she were freezing...he didn't like the idea of her getting pulled into the lake by some fish. The tip of his tail flicked as he glanced down at her catch again, and then down at the three scrawny creatures between his own paws. He could feel his pelt heating up in embarrassment that he hadn't done as well, and that he had thought about how great he had done. She's a great hunter, he thought with a slight purr of pleasure.

If they ever did this again, the fact that she had beaten him this time would drive him to work harder the next time. He grinned at her to show that he was glad she had won, not frustrated that he had lost, and picked up his own catch, not struggling as much as all three of the smaller creatures were quite light. "Need any help? I could always give you a paw if you needed it," He mewed, though his voice was muffled from the fur of the different creatures in his mouth. He wasn't quite sure how she had managed to carry all of those fish in her mouth at once, but he was planning on helping her if she needed it. I doubt she will. Anyone who can carry those fish this far doesn't need help from me, he thought with another twinge of admiration. He was still a little suspicious of her ability, but he guessed she would tell him if it wasn't something too personal...after all they were friends, right? Surely she wouldn't mind telling him whatever it was. I wouldn't judge her! I want her to trust me, not think I'm going to be rude, Ocelotpath thought defensively, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth in the slightest bit of worry as he glanced at his new friend. This had been fun. He made a mental note to challenge her again sometime soon- between the two of us, we could probably feed half the Clan if we tried, Ocelotpath thought with another purr of amusement.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 16th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer gave a shivering grin before nodding. "Freezing just a liiittle bit!" She said, before listening to his question about her ability to swim and fish. Peering at him for a few moments, she decided he seemed a trustworthy cat. It wasn't something she went around and told evertone.
"I used to be a loner when I was a kit, together with my identical sister. When we were six moons old, we had already interacted with the different clans a few times. Our parents soon decided to join the clans, but couldn't decide on which one. Theyuuh.. Sorta got into a fight about it, since each of them had close friendship in different clans. And so, they split up. My mother took me with her to ShadowClan, and our father took Silverheart with him to RiverClan. However, Silver, as her name was, soon to be Silverpaw, and I, didn't think we'd had enough time to say goodbye. So, we met in secret for a few moons, where she learned me how to swim and fish.. And I've kept training since. Not with her, it's been more than two winters since I saw her, except for gatherings."
She explained, nodding a bit once in a while as she spoke. She trusted this tom. He wasn't like most others. He seemed like someone who could keep a secret.
At his offer to help carry the fish, she peered at the amount of prey he himself had. Considering the size of her last fish, she calculated it so that she could carry that and one small fish, whilst he probably could take his own prey and two fish, if he liked the taste of having fish in the mouth, that was..
"Well, you can take a fish if you will be fine with the taste of fish in your mouth. Otherwise, I think I can make it back to camp even if I have to carry all of it" She said, smiling lightly at him.

@Lonestar23

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Moondancer gave a shivering grin before nodding. "Freezing just a liiittle bit!" She said, before listening to his question about her ability to swim and fish. Peering at him for a few moments, she decided he seemed a trustworthy cat. It wasn't something she went around and told evertone.

"I used to be a loner when I was a kit, together with my identical sister. When we were six moons old, we had already interacted with the different clans a few times. Our parents soon decided to join the clans, but couldn't decide on which one. Theyuuh.. Sorta got into a fight about it, since each of them had close friendship in different clans. And so, they split up. My mother took me with her to ShadowClan, and our father took Silverheart with him to RiverClan. However, Silver, as her name was, soon to be Silverpaw, and I, didn't think we'd had enough time to say goodbye. So, we met in secret for a few moons, where she learned me how to swim and fish.. And I've kept training since. Not with her, it's been more than two winters since I saw her, except for gatherings."
She explained, nodding a bit once in a while as she spoke. She trusted this tom. He wasn't like most others. He seemed like someone who could keep a secret.
At his offer to help carry the fish, she peered at the amount of prey he himself had. Considering the size of her last fish, she calculated it so that she could carry that and one small fish, whilst he probably could take his own prey and two fish, if he liked the taste of having fish in the mouth, that was..
"Well, you can take a fish if you will be fine with the taste of fish in your mouth. Otherwise, I think I can make it back to camp even if I have to carry all of it" She said, smiling lightly at him.

Ocelotpath's expression changed to one of worry briefly before he shrugged it off. She would be fine. Right? Please don't let her get sick, StarClan...he thought, with a shudder going down his spine. He hated the thought of any cat- especially his newest friend- getting sick over some competition. It wasn't even anything important! He listened to her story with surprise, although his surprise faded after a moment and he sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that. You must miss your sister a lot...do you ever wish you were in RiverClan instead of here? Or that she were here instead of in RiverClan?" Ocelotpath asked. He wondered how much she missed her sister. He missed the few friends that he had met at Gatherings, but having actual family, actual kin in another Clan and knowing that she might have to fight them one day...he couldn't imagine the pressure of that. I hope I don't ever have to fight her sister. She probably wouldn't thank me for that, Ocelotpath thought, a shudder going down his spine as he did so. He didn't think about the fact that for now, at least, the Clans were at peace. He could only wonder if they would ever meet in battle. Surely not. Halestar's trying to help us rebuild our Clan, not tear it apart by war...right? He thought, a flicker of doubt crossing his mind. He didn't know much about her.
I don't know much about Moondancer either, and she doesn't know much about me, but she still trusted me to tell me that, he thought with a lash of his tail before he realized that probably looked odd to Moondancer, who was still looking at him. He put his prey down so that he could speak more clearly, his ears flicking backwards at the unfamiliar scent of fish, but he guessed they were probably as good as anything else. "Yeah, I don't mind. I've never tried it before, but I guess it should be fine," He mewed with a smile, remembering his thoughts from earlier and grinning wider. "We need to do this again sometime. Between the two of us, we could feed half the Clan," He joked, picking up two of the fish. They were smooth, and slimy...a little like a frog, but they tasted foreign to him. He picked up his own prey, his mouth now completely full to the point where it would be difficult for him to talk, and he was grateful that Moondancer wasn't new to ShadowClan and knew the way back. Otherwise it would be quite humorous, watching him trying to help her get back to the Camp. The tip of his tail flicked as he headed back in the direction of Camp, looking back at her expectantly and waiting for her to follow as he did so, trying to keep a hold of the slippery fish between his teeth.

Old February 16th, 2017, 05:06 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Darkoak padded into the forest. The pine trees over head made him feel at home. Snow was still falling, he looked back to see his new apprentice Crystalpaw follow. "Since its leafbare, we need to hunt more, patrols or not." He mumbled crouching low as he spotted a lizard. Darkoak flicked his tail. "Stay low in the snow then," Darkoak pounced and cought the lizard. "Pounce like that." He looked down at the skinny prey. "In leafbare, any prey is good. Make sure queens, kits, and Elders eat first. No matter how hungry you are." Darkoak looked ahead. "After training, and hunting, take wet moss to the elders, make sure not to wet the bedding. Then check them for ticks and bring them prey. After change the queens bedding and your own. After that you can have dinner and sleep." He mewed. "Now go and catch some prey."
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak padded into the forest. The pine trees over head made him feel at home. Snow was still falling, he looked back to see his new apprentice Crystalpaw follow. "Since its leafbare, we need to hunt more, patrols or not." He mumbled crouching low as he spotted a lizard. Darkoak flicked his tail. "Stay low in the snow then," Darkoak pounced and cought the lizard. "Pounce like that." He looked down at the skinny prey. "In leafbare, any prey is good. Make sure queens, kits, and Elders eat first. No matter how hungry you are." Darkoak looked ahead. "After training, and hunting, take wet moss to the elders, make sure not to wet the bedding. Then check them for ticks and bring them prey. After change the queens bedding and your own. After that you can have dinner and sleep." He mewed. "Now go and catch some prey."
Crystalpaw had improved alot, but now she was in a real hunt. Slowly she crouched and eyes multiple grouses that were fluffed together for warmth. She closed her eyes and gave a small prayer to StarClan before opening them and she pounced and caught one and immediately broke it's neck by biting it and placing a paw in the opposite direction of her pull. Then she bolted and tried to catch another one and ended up running out of breath. She gaped her maw slightly and panted before kicking the snow then running back to her first kill. A flawless kill indeed, but of only she caught the rest.
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:42 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

The clearing still, just a small glade in the hush of late-leaf bare night. The sky hanging above the pine trees was growing dawn, pale milky colours warding the black and the stars, along with purples and oranges near the horizon. From one of the dens emerged a softly coloured feline, placing his small paws thoughtfully into the quietude of the clearing. His side brushed against the lip of the den, and the cat gave a shiver. His breath fluttered skyward, and the chill proved to still be holding a firm grasp on the last traces of nighttime. The cat's eyes appeared vibrant, like the green of a meadow inside the dark blue hue of the forest that was created by the faint light above. His gaze drew from the clearing to the sky, taking in a breath of the crisp air and letting a smile inspire his lips. Serenity. And no motion of any other forest residents. Just the way he liked it.
Mumblehen crept his way through the clearing when his bones felt as use to the cold as they could get. His paw steps crunched and clattered the forest debris and thin snow, and he felt like an immense nuisance inside the calmness. He exited the camp comfortably, the little warrior not a sight or a sound in the eyes of his Clanmates. And once again, Mumblehen was free to roam in the face of the pine trees and stray amid the forest eaves. He wandered absently, his eyes awing the trees, the blue shadows, and the sky. What entirely made Mumblehen wake up so early in the morning was this. With the dawn, it brought stoicism inside the forest. The thought that he was the only thing stirring, in possibly the entire forest, brought swelling wonderment and gaiety inside him. Cats sleeping, voles and mice in their burrows, and no bird calls through the canopy. Simple stillness, and Mumblehen was the only one in it.
How blessed am I to be the first one to greet the pine trees.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mountainpeak looked up at the surrounding cats and then back down at Flowerdawn, unsure of whether or not she was telling the truth. She looked alright...but then again, he had learned by now that appearances could be quite deceiving. How could he know? How could he know if she was hurt, or scared, or sad...but she didn't look like any of those things, so he was pretty sure that everything was alright. "Thanks." He muttered to the other cats as they slowly began to leave, Cedarbreeze looking none too happy about it and Lynxfrost following behind her like some obedient dog. Sometimes Mountainpeak wondered if the tom had a mind of his own, or if he just followed the crowd. "You sure you're okay? Those were quite a few thorns, and some of them looked like they went in pretty deep!" The small tom mewed anxiously, reaching his head forwards to give her a quick sniff. Again, he was no medicine cat, but he could still remember the strange and horrible smell of infection. Besides that, it would take a while for infection to set in if there was going to be any, but hopefully there wouldn't- Mountainpeak knew all too well what that sort of thing would do to a cat. He had seen it firsthand, and had hated it for the rest of his life- and if Flowerdawn got an infection, he would hate it even more.
Lynxfrost took one last glance back towards Flowerdawn and Mountainpeak, his eyes narrowing in the way they had of doing when he thought something was up, and he followed Cedarbreeze away. He knew what Mountainpeak thought of him. And it wasn't true. He was more of a follower, of course...he lived in a Clan, under the rule of a leader and deputy, what was to be expected? But he wasn't one of those followers who would grovel over a cat, hero-worshipping them until one finally gave up. That was the kind of cat who made enemies. Although Lynxfrost didn't care much for making enemies, he didn't care much for making friends either- he just sort of steered clear of cats altogether. "Give them a chance. They're still young and experiencing life. We are too, Cedarbreeze- I know I wish I were a little more like them. And yes, I know it's crazy- but they're living life. I'm just learning to survive it." Lynxfrost mewed, with another glance back towards the cats. It was true- they were all so young. Many other young cats had died, but StarClan had spared them for a purpose: whatever that purpose was, Lynxfrost wished he knew. He wished he could be a little more like Mountainpeak, or Flowerdawn...making games out of everything, acting as though things that happened to them were no big deal...but deep down, he knew he couldn't. Either he couldn't, or he wouldn't.
Smokepaw stayed in the bushes, his ears pinned flat against his skull. Scolding words. Sharp words. The gentle scent of his friend, the gasps of the other apprentice, blood everywhere...blood. Yes, that was what frightened him. Not now, in the previous battle...though Smokepaw had wanted to run as fast as he could, either that or die so he could be with Wolfpaw and Crimsonmoon again, run or die so he wouldn't have to face the fighting. But he hadn't. And yet now, why was this triggering this memory? So many cats...Ivythorn's gentle voice brought him out of the terrible vision and he looked up at her, hues flashing with anxiety and fear, and he hadn't even realized how young and vulnerable he looked and felt until he slowly, cautiously approached her. "Yeah, of-of course. So-sorry, Ivythorn, just...had a little flashback. Not the best memory. W-well it's a pretty good one as far as- as friendship goes, but...n-not my favorite." Smokepaw laughed uncertainly before edging away from her. Although he liked Ivythorn, the last thing he wanted right now was to be the friendly, caring cat that he usually was. He liked that title, but he wished that he would be known as more. "Follow me," He mewed in a bit of a stronger voice, flashing her a friendly smile and beginning to pad off towards the north, to an area that he imagined was like no other. It had given him a great deal of comfort in the past, and he supposed that it wouldn't stop at this moment.

(we need to RP SummerxRain and develop their relationship a little more before he dies O.O Summer's gonna be devastated)
(I agree xD)

"I'm fine, Mountainpeak, don't worry," she giggled half-heartedly. The she-cat pushed on him lightly with her paw in a joking way. She then looked at Cedarbreeze, who seemed to be lost in thought. 'She seems like she needs a prank pulled on her, but not now... Later,' she thought with a light chuckle loud enough only for Mountainpeak to hear. She then glanced to her companion. "You wanna hunt on the way back? We've been out here all day so surely going back now wouldn't be too bad," she said, half agreeing with Cedarbreeze. The orange-and-white tabby flicked her long tail in anticipation as she stood from where she sat, almost oblivious to the light stings that were quickly leaving her fluffy body. She leaned in close to Mountainpeak, heat rising under her pelt. "It'd be nice to be with you for a bit without Cedarbreeze breating down our necks," she said without thinking. Why had she said that? While it was true she wanted to get away from the grumpy, older she-cat, Flowerdawn had thought of Mountainpeak as just a friend. A good friend, but still just that. Maybe... No, she had only just raced him. They didn't really talk much before their little race, so why was the fuzzy she-cat getting so flustered all of a sudden? Maybe it'd just go away after a bit, but the thought of her and Mountainpeak being alone made her heart flutter. What was going on with her?

-----

Cedarbreeze gazed at Lynxfrost, thinking her options over. She did seem like quite the rude elder at the moment, and she really didn't want to be. On the other paw, Flowerdawn seemed to want to get out of their all-day hunting patrol anyway. Was it something she had done? Something she had said? Probably... Mouse-brain, this is not how you make friends!' she hissed at herself. Oh well, she was in to deep to stop now. "Hunt as much as you can on your way back, should you choose to go back. Otherwise stop fooling around," she hissed at the younger cats. She padded up to Lynxfrost, getting as close as she dared without drawing too much attention to herself. "Thanks," she said simply, then started padding off toward the Northern border. Maybe there would be prey up there. She got just out of earshot of the other cats when she stopped and sat down where she was, hanging her head and pinning her ears. What was wrong with her? Why was she being so mean to the other cats? They were just trying to have fun on this boring patrol after all. What's the harm in that? 'Scaring away prey, that's what's wrong...' she thought, then shook her head. She was way too into her duties. Maybe she should try lightening up a bit? After all it worked so well last time. She glanced up at the sky through the creepy, naked branches of some trees, and the erily green branches of the pines. Why did Starclan curse her to be so confused about herself? Who was the cat that gazed back at her in the ice? Maybe in time she'd know, but for now... She sighed, letting all her anguish out with that small puff of air.

-----

Ivythorn followed her friend, thinking back to her kit days. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be Ivykit again, as she actually had fun with her siblings back then. She stopped herself from continuing that thought. It wasn't safe for her to remember her past, for fear of it happening again. She thought to Bane of Hunters. He'd just dissappeared... After all they had went thought, how could he have just left her like that? The calico she-cat didn't notice that she was suddenly walking much slower than Smokepaw, and had soon lost him, momentarily forgetting that she could just follow his scent. "Smokepaw?" she called slightly, her ears pinning in fear. Had she gotten lost? Where was she? Why was this happening to her? The small she-cat then stopped freaking out as if it had never happened, remembering that she can smell Smokepaw's scent. 'Mouse-brain, why are you acting like this? It's obvious Bane didn't truely like you, so stop dawding over him...' she thought, but that was easier said than done. She had grown to love that tom, and he'd left her. How else was she supposed to feel? Then again, Smokepaw was taking her someplace she had never been. Maybe he liked her. 'No, that's flea-brained of you to think of, Ivythorn. This only means you are friends with him, nothing more, and besides, the fastest way to get over a tom is not to find another so quickly... Right?' she asked herself. Maybe it was... Smokepaw was an apprentice anyway, so surely she shouldn't be feeling such feelings toward him. She couldn't. She didn't. Did she? He was the only one to be kind to her when Cedarbreeze yelled at her, but that doesn't give her the right to suddenly crush on the young tom. Ivythorn rolled her eyes at herself, finally catching up to Smokepaw. "Hey, so where exactly are we going?" she asked.
Old February 17th, 2017, 06:52 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Crystalpaw had improved alot, but now she was in a real hunt. Slowly she crouched and eyes multiple grouses that were fluffed together for warmth. She closed her eyes and gave a small prayer to StarClan before opening them and she pounced and caught one and immediately broke it's neck by biting it and placing a paw in the opposite direction of her pull. Then she bolted and tried to catch another one and ended up running out of breath. She gaped her maw slightly and panted before kicking the snow then running back to her first kill. A flawless kill indeed, but of only she caught the rest.
Darkoak watched as the rest of the birds flew away. "There goes are food." He mumbled turning to Crystalpaw. He sighed, he knew he was her new father, but he had to be tough on her sometimes, right? Walking over, he sat in front of his apprentice. "Good catch, but we aren't windclan. Next time single one out, then do that again. Insted of rushing back," Darkoak sented a mouse near by. "Leave this here, cover it. I want you to catch at least one or two things before doing the rest of your training." He mewed, seeing the ferns move. Carefully he jumped and grabbed the mouse.

Last edited by judas; February 25th, 2017 at 01:35 PM.