Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Claw's Sanctuary...
by Phoenix
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:33 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:32 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:31 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:30 PM
lets dance in the rain
by Spider
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:27 PM

Old September 9th, 2022, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[SPOILER="Shadefrost"]

What the hell was that smell? Fierce, golden amber eyes snapped open as a foreign scent wafted through the opening of her den. The massive feline slammed a huge paw into the ground and swung her weight upwards so that she was resting upright. Her amber eyes glowed in the dim den, staring in the direction of the entrance while her claws slide out of their sheaths. It wasn't the sharp pine smell that Dawnstar associated with home. Did someone bring another stranger into the camp without informing her?

Her long talons scratched into the sandy flooring beneath her as she gathered all four giant paws underneath and strolled over to the opening of her den. Her eyes adjusted to the shift in lighting, taking in the young cat that waited outside. A nasty hiss that tampered off into a shrill snarl was what she greeted the unfamiliar face in front of her."I absolutely hate it when strangers entered my home uninvited." The colossal, battle-scarred tabby fully stepped out of her den and bore her fangs. "Marble was it, instead of meowing about your desires, you should be coming up with a good reason for why I shouldn't tear you apart." It was one thing when Dawnstar had to deal with tiny hairballs, another when she was dealing with warrior-aged cats. "Who the hell gave you permission to come into my camp."
[jsyk, Marble is not a prefix that Dawn's going to accept, if she gets accepted she'll need a different prefix].

(OOC: Sorry for the delay; my laptop was broken. And thank you for the heads up! Would Dapplepaw for her markings, or Frostpaw for her blue eyes work? If they both do then I have no preference, whichever you think Dawn would be more likely to select works!)

At the leader's words, Marble took a quick step back and dipped her head again in apology. She hadn't intended to get so close to the leader's den. "I met with two of your warriors on the outskirts of your territory, but neither gave me their name. I was told that if I could beat one in battle then they would bring me here." She flicked her tail, wondering if she needed to clarify that she had won said fight, or if stating the obvious would be taken as an insult to Dawnstar. Due to the leader's clear annoyance, Marble decided she wouldn't spell it out and risk insulting her intelligence.

"The two brought me here when the fight was over, telling me I had to speak with you about my intentions to join Shadowclan." She glanced up, quickly meeting the leader's eyes and blinking before settling her gaze on the area over the molly's shoulder. Racking her memory, she wondered if she could think of anything to offer Dawnstar about the two warriors' identities. "The warrior I fought was a tom. The only name either of them said was yours. I'm sorry I cannot offer you more." She then glanced around her, quickly skimming the cats nearby. "I no longer see them here. I would be able to recognize them, though."

(OOC: I would have had her describe them, but unfortunately neither of the two I rped with ever described their cat to me and I cannot find character pages for either of them. Sorry!)

Old September 9th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:OZ:*:

Whatever suspicion he had harbored before, had subtly passed. Interestingly enough he felt assured. 'Assured' as in if he did join this clan, he wouldn't be joining a circus ring. It was most definitely pleasant to hear that there seemed to be at least a little sense in this cult... Uh I mean clan- And not to mention he was warming up to the boss lady, a bit prickly 'round the edges, but at least she was no push over.
" See! Look at ya! You hit the nail right on the head." He chortled "Both of those reasons are accurate to the T. " She was more than right about him not caring for the clanners and he sure as heck did not care about their sob stories, and not to mention he was also here to take a risk: cause what was life without a little adventure?
Her next comment came as a bit of surprise. Snips here, apparently didn't care about honor.. Huh, he thought all the clans took pride on the topic. This little eye-opener made his confidence strengthen in the clan, but no matter how gleeful that statement was, he decided to leave his opinion out. Knowing himself he'd probably say something beyond the level of stupidity, and then she would happily kick his ass into the after-life.
OZ took heed of her 'advice', or whatever you would consider it. But just based off her hostility, it probably was more of a threat. " pfft- Don't worry bout me Hun. I'm more than capable of 'pullin my weight' ." The toms tone was back to it's light hearted manner.
"I ain't even gonna lie, I'm more than eager to be part of what you got goin' on here. So thats a no to the 'anymore concerns' thing." He gave a pleased sniff, before swiping his tongue over the exposed teeth. This had turned out to be a pretty okay and chill heart-to-heart: if you would even consider titling this discussion as such. What remained of his ears were still attached to his head, and his guts weren't strewn all over the ever living earth, so this was definitely a big win.. In his honest and humble opinion of course.

// @Undertaker \\
(Would Vulture'fang work??)

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 11th, 2022, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Fanatic

Fangclaw entered the camp, a bit tired. He had been hunting when he had caught the smell of twolegs. The stench was so strong that it took him by surprise when a twoleg picked him up. He trued fighting but they were just too strong for him. They took him to a strange place before releasing him back into the forest, forever changed. It took him a while to find his way back to Shadowclan territory.

@Undertaker

Last edited by MaranaraSOS; September 11th, 2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 03:34 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyy View Post

Sleetpaw || she/her
long-furred white and silver mackerel tabby-patched shecat with a scarred left shoulder and soft blue eyes (changed her appearance again smh sorry </3)

The smooth, deep rumbling of Cinderblaze’s growl broke the Sleetpaw from her rest as she instinctively shot up, ivory white teeth bared and claws unsheathed to face the gray deputy before realizing he was no threat. A sniff sounded from the small tabby as she bent her head to smooth her chest fur, claws still unsheathed. “Bold of you to assume I would let you.” She sneered back. “Also growling like a kit pretending to be a lion won’t work either, sir.” It was new, but she assumed Cinderblaze was the deputy now (though of course, she would give him hell because that was SleetpawI, though the last time Sleetpaw was still in the clan, Moonyy thought there was no deputy although she could’ve been mistaken. The old apprentice shuffled away slightly from Marina’s cat, situating herself more comfortably in a sitting position as the gray ShadowClanner grumbled irritably about her, and how ignorant she was. “Pelts,” Sleetpaw sniffed. Her soft blue hues were laced with confusion as they locked with the deputy’s harsh amber gaze as he pulled the pelts away from her.

“They weren’t a bribe, but merely what I remember Dawnstar wanting. It’s more of an apology gift than anything.” Then he had dared to touch on her ignorance. “I don’t intend on them as an excuse, but this might as well explain it.” She reached around with her other paw and pointed at her scarred shoulder, it looked, not nessicarily horrific, but gnarly. “Though I shouldn’t have been, I was out of camp while hunting and got attacked by a fox closer to the outskirts border. It was a dam with two cubs so of course, I thought I had spooked her so she thought I was a threat. Well, I was in such a state of shock I couldn’t remember a thing besides feeling pain everywhere, though later after I had a black-out from pain. I found myself in what seemed like a barn, though I might’ve been mistaken, the elders’ stories of barns describe this one to a T.” She licked a forepaw and drew it over her ear, repeating this action several times. “What was odd though, was that I felt no pain, none anywhere. My shoulder, or well my entire front leg actually was wrapped up in a bunch of cobwebs. And I could feel the moisture from some kind of herb paste and smell cats around me. Then I can guess you can figure out the rest."
Cinderblaze’s eyes narrowed when Sleetpaw spoke. Such a cocky cat who had no right to be so confident when she’d been missing for moons. He merely rolled his eyes at her comment. Instead of getting all riled up about nothing he chose to stay put and let her talk as much slack as she wanted. It wasn’t going to help her with getting back into ShadowClan. ”You’re not much of a lion either. It seems like you’re all bark and no bite. Being cocky and making snide comments will get you nowhere in life. You have to prove yourself through actions, not just words.”

Gosh, he felt like it was useless trying to explain this to the bratty hairball he was talking with, but oh well. And now she was going on about how the pelts weren’t intended to be a bribe, yeah yeah. He totally believed that. ”An apology gift? Well, you can give them to Dawnstar later. If you get accepted back into ShadowClan, that is.” He couldn’t help but chuckle before listening to her story. Finally, she was getting to the point. Took long enough.

Oh, so a fox on ShadowClan territory? Cinderblaze rolled his eyes, wondering why Sleetpaw had brought back two fox pelts, but at the same time, that’s what defeated her. ”Odd indeed,” he commented. Where had the molly gotten ”magically healed”? "Can you describe anything about this barn? Scents, if you saw any other cats around you what did they look like, what did the barn itself look like." He decided to ask a few questions before letting Sleetpaw in just to make sure that she was telling the complete truth.
Old September 12th, 2022, 07:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
-Chicken-
@Undertaker

The 3 1/2 moon kit's fur went from smooth to spiky in a matter of seconds when she heard the giant she-cat call out of her. But, it smoothed out soon after.
"Hairball? First of all giant cat my name is Chicken, not hairball." She squeaked walking towards the massive tabby." Second, I'm looking for a new home because farms are boring and scary."
Chicken had no intention of going back to the farm, those big birds were terrifying! Their loud calls always started at dawn and shocked her out of sleep and the white ones were extra terrifying as they would tend to chase and somehow hiss at her(she still had no idea how a bird could hiss).
"And third, what's a kin?"
Her kitten eyes stared up at the wild cat with intense curiosity.
"What's your name, why are you here, and where is your kin?"

Dawnstar's amber glare twinkled with a hint of amusement when the hairball turned out to be very sassy. Perhaps this was why she didn't have any kin besides her. Kits don't survive for as long as they do without someone looking after them, so this had to be someone's hairball. Then said hairball mentioned farms and that made more sense to Dawnstar. The hairball had been someone kittypet or at least lived nearby twolegs. Dawnstar's only heard stories about the cats that live beside twolegs instead of with them, hunting their rodents.

"Someone clearly needs to train you better," The leader muttered to herself while shaking her head as the questions came flying at her this time. "Kin is your family, like your parents, and littermates. Whose cared for you, I doubt you'd survive as long as you have without them." The kitten looked like she was only just weaned. Scrawny, certainly not old enough to hunt for herself. "Dawnstar, I live here and own everything in this forest, and my kin is back home." Kittens were non-threatening so Dawnstar found it easier to talk with them than grown cats and apprentices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Rumble, now calm knowing who was watching her, looked to the trees. There they were, The Great Dawnstar. "Yes, I'm afraid. I tried my best to calm my bloodlust, and become the most loyal cat I can be to you." She stepped forward, showing her clean fur, devoid of bloodstains anywhere. "Im ready to do whatever it takes to join Shadowclan, Dawnstar. " With that she bowed her head, remembering that the Great Dawnstar seemed to like the respect from her last time. She would proclaim her loyalty to this clan, and she would become the best. She swore it.

The giant she-cat didn't appear all that impressed, amused, but little else as Rumble stated that she's calmed down and worked on the flaws that got her turned away the first time. The younger cat did look more put together and less manic. "You are?" Dawnstar yawned while swishing her tail lazily behind her. "What have you learned while out on your own?" Dawnstar liked the younger's determination and willingness to change herself in order to join ShadowClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost was aware of how unpleasant the journey would be if he had to be carried back to camp, but he was also aware of how impossible it would be for him to climb on his leaders back with the condition he was in. Out of the two there was really only one answer to choose, "I would prefer to be carried."

Smart, getting him on her back would have been difficult even with her aid. Rolling her shoulders and sighing softly, the leader paddled closer to the warrior and ducked her head to grab him by his scruff. The leader wasn't all that interested in causing the fool any more pain, but carrying a full-grown cat that was dead weight required her to grip his scuff a bit harder to keep from slipping from her grasp. Her jaw and neck were going to be aching after this. Once she was certain she secured her grip, she rose to her full height holding the dead weight. This was far harder than carrying prey, but complaints would get her nowhere. Digging her hind paws into the ground and splaying her paws, she shifted her front paws a bit to make room in between them so that when she moved her legs didn't bump or trip over Shadefrost. With a lash of her tail, she began the slow journey back to the camp.
[Done, I'll make a post in the medicine cat's den.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

Name:
Nox

Rank Request:
Warrior

New Name:
Unsure still but probably something related to darkness (shadow, night, shade, etc) due to his appearance, up whoever meets with him can pick

Reason for Joining:
Ask, and he might tell (it will become pretty clear in his thoughts throughout this RP)

Nox

A low hum. That was the only sound he made as the lean, black Bengal tom moved through the forest. God, this had been a lot of work. So many weeks spent trying to track her down once more, but after a bit of asking around, searching for her signature sighs and all that, he had managed to find her own den, structured like it always was, with even some blood, fur and bone left from her hobby. After that, it had been a cakewalk to find the rest of the information that he needed. He was sure of her location now.

It was funny, since that one had never seemed like the type for something like this. But it had gotten him thinking, and oh boy had a lot of thought gone into it (it was a big decision) but maybe it was time for him to pick a course for his life as well. Settling down. He didn't mean with a mate and kits and all that boring crap, but just finding a place to live instead of roaming around the world for the rest of his life. So why not Shadowclan? Seemed like the best choice to him.

So after deciding that, he headed for the clan. He had even brought with him a squirrel as a little gift, that was how much he cared about this. On quiet wings of shadows, the lean feline landed on the ground, tasing the air and nodding to himself, satisfied. Yup, that was the smell he was looking for, this was Shadowclan. He was tempted to go further, but decided to hold off, hoping they would come to find him instead. He leaped back up in a tree and settled on a low branch with the limp squirrel beside him. Suspecting this could take a while, he laid down, leaning like a leopard over the branch. He might have looked asleep if it wasn't for his ever-alert ears and sharp amber eyes, constantly vary of his surroundings.

It wasn't everyday that she woke up feeling fully refreshed and eager to start her day. Her nights usually consisted of restless tosses and turns and long periods of insomnia, which never let the molly get the good night's sleep she needed. However last night had been a different case altogether and she wasn't sure why that was. Not that she was questioning it at all, she would take a good sleep like that whenever she could get it. It was the wee hours of noon, it was strange for her to be up at this time. Normally she napped throughout the daylight hours and prowled through the shadows of the night. Stepping out of her den, after her eyes adjusted to the changing in the light she overlooked her clan.

Warriors from all directions wadded in and out of the camp on pre-determined adventures concocted the night prior. Young mothers allowed their kittens to play in the sun for a brief hour when the day was at its warmest. Ignoring the chattering from nearby apprentices, Dawnstar made her way out of camp ready to start her day patrolling or hunting, depending on what she stumbled upon while. Though her mind continued to try and weigh her down with the usual responsibilities and worries that came with taking care of an entire clan, Dawnstar stuffed them down harshly, tattered ears perked and nose twitching as she froze.

It was strange, hackle rising, scent, a mild breeze brought in. Her paws had naturally led her first towards the borders of the outskirts, even as she fought internally with her mind. Dawnstar would never need to consciously wander through this forest, it was her home, her birthplace, her turf. She knew every crevice, every tree, and shadow. She could never stumble or falter here. It took some circling, noting that whoever had passed through hadn't gone far. The scent was so fresh it wasn't hard to find, for her at least, but she was well experienced with hunting down idiots in her territory. The gleaming eyes in the tree above her gave him away, he had a pelt made for the night, but eyes that resembled sunlight. Dawnstar was more interested in the bushy tail critter he had in the tree with him, obviously dead.

"Down," She commanded in a controlled yet lethal warning tone. Her claws had slid out, poking into the pinned-covered earth beneath her while her tail lashed angrily behind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaHouse View Post

Stag'Tuft
He/Him

" I didn't know what to do. I wanted to see if the life of another was any better i didn't become some kittypet but i observed their two-leg grooming lives, don't get it wrong i didn't want to join them at all! But i felt observing them and rouges would understand i've gotten the better deal of life. And i was right" He mewed keeping his tone steady and polite. "And i hope shadowclan will take me back i still have a deal of a life to give, and i don't care if i get punished or chased away as long as shadowclan knows that this is where many wish to live."

Stagtuft's words were not doing much for Dawnstar in the slightest. It still sounded like he up and abandoned ShadowClan to play whatever foolishness he had gotten up to. "The life of another better than ShadowClan!" Dawnstar hissed, obviously insulted that Stagtuft could even fathom that there was any other life worth living that wasn't among the clans. "You should not have needed to observe anyone to answer something so simple. You shouldn't have deserted ShadowClan. You're a disgrace and a fool, Stagtuft. You left, abandoned your duties, tossed aside your loyalty and oath, to seek out a life you naively thought was better, and now you come back wanting to return. It's not happening, that excuse is not good enough, you are exiled from ShadowClan. If I see you around here again, you're dead."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(OOC: Sorry for the delay; my laptop was broken. And thank you for the heads up! Would Dapplepaw for her markings, or Frostpaw for her blue eyes work? If they both do then I have no preference, whichever you think Dawn would be more likely to select works!)

At the leader's words, Marble took a quick step back and dipped her head again in apology. She hadn't intended to get so close to the leader's den. "I met with two of your warriors on the outskirts of your territory, but neither gave me their name. I was told that if I could beat one in battle then they would bring me here." She flicked her tail, wondering if she needed to clarify that she had won said fight, or if stating the obvious would be taken as an insult to Dawnstar. Due to the leader's clear annoyance, Marble decided she wouldn't spell it out and risk insulting her intelligence.

"The two brought me here when the fight was over, telling me I had to speak with you about my intentions to join Shadowclan." She glanced up, quickly meeting the leader's eyes and blinking before settling her gaze on the area over the molly's shoulder. Racking her memory, she wondered if she could think of anything to offer Dawnstar about the two warriors' identities. "The warrior I fought was a tom. The only name either of them said was yours. I'm sorry I cannot offer you more." She then glanced around her, quickly skimming the cats nearby. "I no longer see them here. I would be able to recognize them, though."

(OOC: I would have had her describe them, but unfortunately neither of the two I rped with ever described their cat to me and I cannot find character pages for either of them. Sorry!)

Her warriors playing near the outskirts, was not a big deal, however, Dawnstar didn't recall telling any of them that they could just bring in strange cats, not even her enforcers. Logic dictates that outsiders wait at least outside of camp until Dawnstar had deemed the cat worthy enough to set paw into her camp. This was the heart of ShadowClan, they're kits spent six moons of their lives growing here, queens tending to them, elders retiring until they joined the stars or the shadows, how dare anyone think it smart to bring in some random furball, Dawnstar didn't give dung how well she fought that was no excuse!

The more she thought about it the worst her mood became, the louder her growl became until it rolled like thunder shaking the earth. Great, her mood was completely ruined for the day! It didn't help when this Marble could even recall who it was that had brought her. "Whoever you fought and met were unqualified idiots obviously." One that Dawnstar should debate on disposing of or severely punishing later. She did notice how quickly the she-cat was attempting to rectify the problem that was caused, searching around for the two that had brought her in. The leader took a moment to really look at the she-cat, taking in her body language, her expressions, and her overall demeanor. She was trying, and Dawnstar supposed Marble didn't deserve Dawnstar's scorn when the blame lies on the morons.

"I'll give your chance in ShadowClan," The hulking feline huffed forcing her tension to drain and her mind to think beyond her frustration. If the cat had beaten her warrior, even as mediocre as the cat had been then she was worth something. If trained and honed properly she might be the one to replace the more unskilled cats Dawnstar only kept around as fodder for the real warriors of ShadowClan.

"You'll start training as an apprentice, you'll get your chance to point out the warriors who brought you here at the next meeting I call for my clan." Whether this cat knew what a meeting was or not didn't concern Dawnstar she'd learn. She was a bit old for an apprentice, but not by much. Many of her apprentices were still training at her age. "You'll be taking on a new name, Frostpaw, and that," Dawnstar waved her tail in the direction of the apprentice den, "Is where you'll be residing from now on. First, go to that smelly den over there, and ask for Elmshadow or Ivysnake, one of them will look at your scratches. If you need help with anything pester one of the paws in your den."
[All done, and that alright. If you check on the allegiances there are brief descriptions of all the cats in each clan you can look at. Go ahead and submit her to ShadowClan. It is highly unlikely that Duskwatcher will be mentoring Frostpaw, Dawn will pick one out for her.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
:*:OZ:*:

Whatever suspicion he had harbored before, had subtly passed. Interestingly enough he felt assured. 'Assured' as in if he did join this clan, he wouldn't be joining a circus ring. It was most definitely pleasant to hear that there seemed to be at least a little sense in this cult... Uh I mean clan- And not to mention he was warming up to the boss lady, a bit prickly 'round the edges, but at least she was no push over.
" See! Look at ya! You hit the nail right on the head." He chortled "Both of those reasons are accurate to the T. " She was more than right about him not caring for the clanners and he sure as heck did not care about their sob stories, and not to mention he was also here to take a risk: cause what was life without a little adventure?
Her next comment came as a bit of surprise. Snips here, apparently didn't care about honor.. Huh, he thought all the clans took pride on the topic. This little eye-opener made his confidence strengthen in the clan, but no matter how gleeful that statement was, he decided to leave his opinion out. Knowing himself he'd probably say something beyond the level of stupidity, and then she would happily kick his ass into the after-life.
OZ took heed of her 'advice', or whatever you would consider it. But just based off her hostility, it probably was more of a threat. " pfft- Don't worry bout me Hun. I'm more than capable of 'pullin my weight' ." The toms tone was back to it's light hearted manner.
"I ain't even gonna lie, I'm more than eager to be part of what you got goin' on here. So thats a no to the 'anymore concerns' thing." He gave a pleased sniff, before swiping his tongue over the exposed teeth. This had turned out to be a pretty okay and chill heart-to-heart: if you would even consider titling this discussion as such. What remained of his ears were still attached to his head, and his guts weren't strewn all over the ever living earth, so this was definitely a big win.. In his honest and humble opinion of course.

// @Undertaker \\
(Would Vulture'fang work??)

Dawnstar, appearing somewhat satisfied with the tom's answers, took a moment to inspect him. He was too old to shove in the apprentice den, but at the same time, he seemed to lack the maturity Dawnstar felt was needed in warriors. If he was going to represent ShadowClan as a warrior, Dawnstar felt like she needed someone to keep an eye on him at least for a moon or so. Just to make sure that he wasn't giving her clan a bad reputation and because she didn't really trust him not to cross her.

"You'll have to learn our ways and our ranks yourself, since you aren't completely incapable I'll start you off in my clan as a warrior, however, since you remind me of a slimy worm, I'll be having one of my warriors monitor you for at least half a moon. Once I'm certain you aren't going to cause me problems, you'll have more freedom within the clan." Dawnstar explained, standing and beckoning the cat to her side. "Since you are being granted a new home, you'll be getting a new name to go with it. Vulturefang." Fitting, if you asked her. "Unless you have anything else to blabber about with that big mouth of yours, let's go."
[All done, you can submit him to ShadowClan.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaranaraSOS View Post
Fangclaw entered the camp, a bit tired. He had been hunting when he had caught the smell of twolegs. The stench was so strong that it took him by surprise when a twoleg picked him up. He trued fighting but they were just too strong for him. They took him to a strange place before releasing him back into the forest, forever changed. It took him a while to find his way back to Shadowclan territory.
@Undertaker

Ugh! That scent, was just a whiff, but she could already feel her stomach lurching and her mouth watering as the urge to dry heave hit her. Twolegs, Dawnstar found their scents as disgusting as crow-food perhaps worse. Against her better judgment, once she got her gagging uncontrol, she got up from where she had been grooming herself and went to find who was carrying that disgusting scent throughout her camp. It wasn't hard, she located Fangclaw almost immediately and walked up to him hiss, "You reek, what happened." He smelt so off that if Dawnstar hadn't recognized him she would have mistaken him for a kittypet.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 13th, 2022, 07:03 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Nox
@Undertaker

As he had hoped, it didn't take long before a new smell floated his way. It was a dark, almost dead scent, yet he didn't feel any fear or repulsion to it, on the contrary, the dark tom leaned forward somewhat, ears stopping to move and instead pricking forward. Oho, he didn't seem to be alone anymore. His amber-colored eyes narrowed somewhat to enhance his sight, and as the large statue moved forward. She was pretty large, but he was more so interested in the pink and red scars zigzagging through her dark brown pelt, and covering the massive cat's whole body.

Not bad... But the black Bengal didn't stay to inspect the battle-markings further, and instead cocked his head a little as the massive molly told him to get down. Hmmm, not the warmest of welcomings he supposed, but that also wasn't what he was there for, so a few swift leaps and he was down on the ground in front of the molly. "Was hoping to find you..." Another glance at the scars, his gaze then shifting to her eyes - amber like his, though more piercingly orange than his sunset ones it seemed. "Well, you sure look like the leader 'round here." So he placed down the squirrel in front of her, having seen her gaze lingering on it. "Dont worry, I didn't catch on your land, brought it with me when I came."

"Im not looking to waste time here, so somewhat long story short; Im looking to join a clan - your clan specifically. That one," a claw pointed towards the squirrel "see it as a... little gift, of sorts, some proof that I can be of use if you will." He fell quiet, waiting for the molly to speak. His head tilted a little and his eyes gleamed with certain... curiosity as he intently studied the molly.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; September 13th, 2022 at 07:09 AM.
Old September 13th, 2022, 11:17 AM

My Mood: Fanatic

"I got captured by some twolegs. They took me to a place called the snippers and let me go. Sorry I was gone for so long." Fangclaw apologized to the leader. He felt dirty from the way he smelled.
@Undertaker
Old September 13th, 2022, 03:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Chicken-
@Undertaker

"You own a WHOLE forest? That's so cool!" Chicken's tail swished with excitement as she stared up at Dawnstar. Her legs were definetly longer than the average kit of her age but all it did (at least right now) was make her more springy in every movement. "Where's your home? What's it look like? Cause the farm was full of these big white birds that would hiss like a cat. And big fluffy clouds with legs and a face! Do you have those?"

Eyes fluttering around Dawnstar's face, she landed on her scars. "How did you get those?" She said, pointing a fuzzy paw up at Dawnstar's face.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; September 13th, 2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old September 13th, 2022, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Dawnstar's amber glare twinkled with a hint of amusement when the hairball turned out to be very sassy. Perhaps this was why she didn't have any kin besides her. Kits don't survive for as long as they do without someone looking after them, so this had to be someone's hairball. Then said hairball mentioned farms and that made more sense to Dawnstar. The hairball had been someone kittypet or at least lived nearby twolegs. Dawnstar's only heard stories about the cats that live beside twolegs instead of with them, hunting their rodents.

"Someone clearly needs to train you better," The leader muttered to herself while shaking her head as the questions came flying at her this time. "Kin is your family, like your parents, and littermates. Whose cared for you, I doubt you'd survive as long as you have without them." The kitten looked like she was only just weaned. Scrawny, certainly not old enough to hunt for herself. "Dawnstar, I live here and own everything in this forest, and my kin is back home." Kittens were non-threatening so Dawnstar found it easier to talk with them than grown cats and apprentices.

The giant she-cat didn't appear all that impressed, amused, but little else as Rumble stated that she's calmed down and worked on the flaws that got her turned away the first time. The younger cat did look more put together and less manic. "You are?" Dawnstar yawned while swishing her tail lazily behind her. "What have you learned while out on your own?" Dawnstar liked the younger's determination and willingness to change herself in order to join ShadowClan.

Smart, getting him on her back would have been difficult even with her aid. Rolling her shoulders and sighing softly, the leader paddled closer to the warrior and ducked her head to grab him by his scruff. The leader wasn't all that interested in causing the fool any more pain, but carrying a full-grown cat that was dead weight required her to grip his scuff a bit harder to keep from slipping from her grasp. Her jaw and neck were going to be aching after this. Once she was certain she secured her grip, she rose to her full height holding the dead weight. This was far harder than carrying prey, but complaints would get her nowhere. Digging her hind paws into the ground and splaying her paws, she shifted her front paws a bit to make room in between them so that when she moved her legs didn't bump or trip over Shadefrost. With a lash of her tail, she began the slow journey back to the camp.

It wasn't everyday that she woke up feeling fully refreshed and eager to start her day. Her nights usually consisted of restless tosses and turns and long periods of insomnia, which never let the molly get the good night's sleep she needed. However last night had been a different case altogether and she wasn't sure why that was. Not that she was questioning it at all, she would take a good sleep like that whenever she could get it. It was the wee hours of noon, it was strange for her to be up at this time. Normally she napped throughout the daylight hours and prowled through the shadows of the night. Stepping out of her den, after her eyes adjusted to the changing in the light she overlooked her clan.

Warriors from all directions wadded in and out of the camp on pre-determined adventures concocted the night prior. Young mothers allowed their kittens to play in the sun for a brief hour when the day was at its warmest. Ignoring the chattering from nearby apprentices, Dawnstar made her way out of camp ready to start her day patrolling or hunting, depending on what she stumbled upon while. Though her mind continued to try and weigh her down with the usual responsibilities and worries that came with taking care of an entire clan, Dawnstar stuffed them down harshly, tattered ears perked and nose twitching as she froze.

It was strange, hackle rising, scent, a mild breeze brought in. Her paws had naturally led her first towards the borders of the outskirts, even as she fought internally with her mind. Dawnstar would never need to consciously wander through this forest, it was her home, her birthplace, her turf. She knew every crevice, every tree, and shadow. She could never stumble or falter here. It took some circling, noting that whoever had passed through hadn't gone far. The scent was so fresh it wasn't hard to find, for her at least, but she was well experienced with hunting down idiots in her territory. The gleaming eyes in the tree above her gave him away, he had a pelt made for the night, but eyes that resembled sunlight. Dawnstar was more interested in the bushy tail critter he had in the tree with him, obviously dead.

"Down," She commanded in a controlled yet lethal warning tone. Her claws had slid out, poking into the pinned-covered earth beneath her while her tail lashed angrily behind her.

Stagtuft's words were not doing much for Dawnstar in the slightest. It still sounded like he up and abandoned ShadowClan to play whatever foolishness he had gotten up to. "The life of another better than ShadowClan!" Dawnstar hissed, obviously insulted that Stagtuft could even fathom that there was any other life worth living that wasn't among the clans. "You should not have needed to observe anyone to answer something so simple. You shouldn't have deserted ShadowClan. You're a disgrace and a fool, Stagtuft. You left, abandoned your duties, tossed aside your loyalty and oath, to seek out a life you naively thought was better, and now you come back wanting to return. It's not happening, that excuse is not good enough, you are exiled from ShadowClan. If I see you around here again, you're dead."

Her warriors playing near the outskirts, was not a big deal, however, Dawnstar didn't recall telling any of them that they could just bring in strange cats, not even her enforcers. Logic dictates that outsiders wait at least outside of camp until Dawnstar had deemed the cat worthy enough to set paw into her camp. This was the heart of ShadowClan, they're kits spent six moons of their lives growing here, queens tending to them, elders retiring until they joined the stars or the shadows, how dare anyone think it smart to bring in some random furball, Dawnstar didn't give dung how well she fought that was no excuse!

The more she thought about it the worst her mood became, the louder her growl became until it rolled like thunder shaking the earth. Great, her mood was completely ruined for the day! It didn't help when this Marble could even recall who it was that had brought her. "Whoever you fought and met were unqualified idiots obviously." One that Dawnstar should debate on disposing of or severely punishing later. She did notice how quickly the she-cat was attempting to rectify the problem that was caused, searching around for the two that had brought her in. The leader took a moment to really look at the she-cat, taking in her body language, her expressions, and her overall demeanor. She was trying, and Dawnstar supposed Marble didn't deserve Dawnstar's scorn when the blame lies on the morons.

"I'll give your chance in ShadowClan," The hulking feline huffed forcing her tension to drain and her mind to think beyond her frustration. If the cat had beaten her warrior, even as mediocre as the cat had been then she was worth something. If trained and honed properly she might be the one to replace the more unskilled cats Dawnstar only kept around as fodder for the real warriors of ShadowClan.

"You'll start training as an apprentice, you'll get your chance to point out the warriors who brought you here at the next meeting I call for my clan." Whether this cat knew what a meeting was or not didn't concern Dawnstar she'd learn. She was a bit old for an apprentice, but not by much. Many of her apprentices were still training at her age. "You'll be taking on a new name, Frostpaw, and that," Dawnstar waved her tail in the direction of the apprentice den, "Is where you'll be residing from now on. First, go to that smelly den over there, and ask for Elmshadow or Ivysnake, one of them will look at your scratches. If you need help with anything pester one of the paws in your den."
[All done, and that alright. If you check on the allegiances there are brief descriptions of all the cats in each clan you can look at. Go ahead and submit her to ShadowClan. It is highly unlikely that Duskwatcher will be mentoring Frostpaw, Dawn will pick one out for her.]

Dawnstar, appearing somewhat satisfied with the tom's answers, took a moment to inspect him. He was too old to shove in the apprentice den, but at the same time, he seemed to lack the maturity Dawnstar felt was needed in warriors. If he was going to represent ShadowClan as a warrior, Dawnstar felt like she needed someone to keep an eye on him at least for a moon or so. Just to make sure that he wasn't giving her clan a bad reputation and because she didn't really trust him not to cross her.

"You'll have to learn our ways and our ranks yourself, since you aren't completely incapable I'll start you off in my clan as a warrior, however, since you remind me of a slimy worm, I'll be having one of my warriors monitor you for at least half a moon. Once I'm certain you aren't going to cause me problems, you'll have more freedom within the clan." Dawnstar explained, standing and beckoning the cat to her side. "Since you are being granted a new home, you'll be getting a new name to go with it. Vulturefang." Fitting, if you asked her. "Unless you have anything else to blabber about with that big mouth of yours, let's go."

Ugh! That scent, was just a whiff, but she could already feel her stomach lurching and her mouth watering as the urge to dry heave hit her. Twolegs, Dawnstar found their scents as disgusting as crow-food perhaps worse. Against her better judgment, once she got her gagging uncontrol, she got up from where she had been grooming herself and went to find who was carrying that disgusting scent throughout her camp. It wasn't hard, she located Fangclaw almost immediately and walked up to him hiss, "You reek, what happened." He smelt so off that if Dawnstar hadn't recognized him she would have mistaken him for a kittypet.

Marble--or Frostpaw, she supposed--blinked in surprise at the sudden acceptance. She had half expected to get thrown out of the camp with the attitude that Dawnstar had. Regardless, gratitude glittered in her eyes as she spoke, "Thank you, Dawnstar," and glanced over at the locations the leader had pointed out. Sleep there, cuts fixed there. Got it. With a dip of her head in farewell, Frostpaw turned and headed to where she had been directed.

[Thank you! I look forward to seeing who she gets as a mentor!]

Old September 14th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Stagtuft
He/Him

He looked up wide eyed and he knew his excuse was terrible but exile?! " DawnStar! Please just give me another chance! You have to understand! I've never heard of others let alone seen them!" he backed up a few steps keeping his gaze with hers. " Please i'll do anything!" He mewed despritly.

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav