Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Someone else to care...
Last post by elio
Today 12:02 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:01 AM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Take A Break [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old September 14th, 2023, 07:31 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixlz View Post
Starrylight

She watched again as the apprentice came toward, crouched and ready to pin her but before his attack she jabbed his shoulder's pressure point, wondering in the millisecond if he would fumble or pin her to the ground again. Either way she was so proud of her apprentice, Fernpaw. He was gaining knowledge like a moss ball gaining water!
Fernpaw saw her paw aiming for him, he lifted his leg in a leap and landed on her back, pinning her.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 14th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

Fernpaw saw her paw aiming for him, he lifted his leg in a leap and landed on her back, pinning her.
Starrylight

She gently nudged the apprentice off her back and sat on her haunches. What a day! Fernpaw was progressing so well with it only being day one.

' ' Fernpaw, your doing well! ' ' She praised him ' ' I think its time to head back, lets grab our prey from earlier and go. I'll get you tomorrow morning for training. ' ' She meowed ' ' You can have your prey whenever you want, your off for the rest of the day! ' ' She purred.

After the brief conversation she snagged the prey from ealier, tucking it under her chin and in her mouth just like she was taught and went back to camp after a long, but fun, day of training Fernpaw!

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 14th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Starrylight

She gently nudged the apprentice off her back and sat on her haunches. What a day! Fernpaw was progressing so well with it only being day one.

' ' Fernpaw, your doing well! ' ' She praised him ' ' I think its time to head back, lets grab our prey from earlier and go. I'll get you tomorrow morning for training. ' ' She meowed ' ' You can have your prey whenever you want, your off for the rest of the day! ' ' She purred.

After the brief conversation she snagged the prey from ealier, tucking it under her chin and in her mouth just like she was taught and went back to camp after a long, but fun, day of training Fernpaw!
Beaming with pride he purred. Nudging her shoulder. "I did!? Thanks!"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:02 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Starrylight

Starrylight wandered out of camp, well, not really wandered, more of... she walked because she had to train her two apprentices. She didn't really know about how having two apprentices would go. I mean, she was doing great with Fernpaw. Fernpaw's training had gone so well yesterday, and Ruepaw already had some training. Maybe this would be easier than Starrylight thought.

Her tail waved gently a bit, swishing up the first leaf-bare fallen leaves of the year. ' ' Ok, I think today we should do some offense battle training, what do you guys think? ' ' She meowed, praying to StarClan that the two apprentices would agree.

Her light colored paws padded against the soft grass as she waited for their response. Either way they would have to walk this way so it didn't really matter. She wanted to teach them how to dive from the pines. It was an easy move if you were careful, one of Starrylight's favorite things was to climb trees. The singing of the birds and chatter of squirrels calmed her for some reason. She stared at the oaks, pines, and birches surrounding her like looming towers of wood. The leafs were browning and falling, it looked so beautiful in leaf-bare. Everything so bright but soft at the same time... Her mind fell away, then came back to the present. She was training Fernpaw and Ruepaw. Not gazing at the pretty scenery! T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G!!! Finally her head came back and she realized it had barely been a second. She felt like it had been all of Autumn! She then continued walking toward the tree area she wanted to go with thick brambles as "obstacles" and lots of thick leafed trees. The canopies of leaves in that area were HUGE!! Starrylight knew it would be a good practice.

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 17th, 2023 at 08:02 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Starrylight

Starrylight wandered out of camp, well, not really wandered, more of... she walked because she had to train her two apprentices. She didn't really know about how having two apprentices would go. I mean, she was doing great with Fernpaw. Fernpaw's training had gone so well yesterday, and Ruepaw already had some training. Maybe this would be easier than Starrylight thought.

Her tail waved gently a bit, swishing up the first leaf-bare fallen leaves of the year. ' ' Ok, I think today we should do some offense battle training, what do you guys think? ' ' She meowed, praying to StarClan that the two apprentices would agree.

Her light colored paws padded against the soft grass as she waited for their response. Either way they would have to walk this way so it didn't really matter. She wanted to teach them how to dive from the pines. It was an easy move if you were careful, one of Starrylight's favorite things was to climb trees. The singing of the birds and chatter of squirrels calmed her for some reason. She stared at the oaks, pines, and birches surrounding her like looming towers of wood. The leafs were browning and falling, it looked so beautiful in leaf-bare. Everything so bright but soft at the same time... Her mind fell away, then came back to the present. She was training Fernpaw and Ruepaw. Not gazing at the pretty scenery! T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G!!! Finally her head came back and she realized it had barely been a second. She felt like it had been all of Autumn! She then continued walking toward the tree area she wanted to go with thick brambles as "obstacles" and lots of thick leafed trees. The canopies of leaves in that area were HUGE!! Starrylight knew it would be a good practice.

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover

Fernpaw let out a soft purr of agreement. The tom was always mistaken as a female due to his soft features and slimmer, more she-cat like body. Hopefully this Ruepaw wouldn't mistake him as well. "Sure, we'll get to it anyways." he purred in a soft and light voice, his mulitcolored green gaze looked at his mentor in slight hidden awe. Shes so pretty....and smart. im glad shes my mentor and not some other dumb apprentices! he smiled to himself, wondering if Ruepaw felt the same.

Old September 18th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Starrylight

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover
Quote:

Fernpaw let out a soft purr of agreement. The tom was always mistaken as a female due to his soft features and slimmer, more she-cat like body. Hopefully this Ruepaw wouldn't mistake him as well. "Sure, we'll get to it anyways." he purred in a soft and light voice, his mulitcolored green gaze looked at his mentor in slight hidden awe. Shes so pretty....and smart. im glad shes my mentor and not some other dumb apprentices! he smiled to himself, wondering if Ruepaw felt the same.
With a Glance at Fernpaw, Ruepaw Nodded Her Head. Her unusually blue eyes wandered a bit as she took in her surroundings... she hoped she wouldn't trip during this... that would be embarassing

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 18th, 2023, 03:10 PM

Starrylight

Starrylight nodded her head swiftly, noticing that they had made it to the area. She looked around quickly, her mind going through what she should start with like tabs or flash cards.

' ' This is where we will be training today, I like to call it the "Canopy Grove" there's lots of easy to catch prey and trees and brambles, its pretty here. ' ' She meowed ' ' To start off with offense training, i'll be teaching you to silently attack from the trees! ' '

She swished her tail, pointing to one large pine, then an oak, a birch, then another oak, and so on. She first taught them how to hook your claws into the bark. ' ' You need to find and extra deep groove and stick your claws as deep as they can go with extra step. ' '

She explained how you want to take long steps and make your body as thin as possible but as long as possible. She told them to be in a crouch position and jump up on the tree instead of starting at the bottom. Finally, she made an example of how to climb. She back away a few fox-lengths then dashed a bit, swerving around the brambles swiftly and leaping onto the tree. Her claws quickly hooked into the tree and she took long, aggressive steps forward. Her lithe body made it to a branch and she sat on it elegantly, her long tail waving left and right below her.

' ' you two try, and don't hurt yourselves! I'd rather have an apprentice that can't climb a tree than a broken apprentice ' '

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover

Help hatch my babies!

Old September 18th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Starrylight

Starrylight nodded her head swiftly, noticing that they had made it to the area. She looked around quickly, her mind going through what she should start with like tabs or flash cards.

' ' This is where we will be training today, I like to call it the "Canopy Grove" there's lots of easy to catch prey and trees and brambles, its pretty here. ' ' She meowed ' ' To start off with offense training, i'll be teaching you to silently attack from the trees! ' '

She swished her tail, pointing to one large pine, then an oak, a birch, then another oak, and so on. She first taught them how to hook your claws into the bark. ' ' You need to find and extra deep groove and stick your claws as deep as they can go with extra step. ' '

She explained how you want to take long steps and make your body as thin as possible but as long as possible. She told them to be in a crouch position and jump up on the tree instead of starting at the bottom. Finally, she made an example of how to climb. She back away a few fox-lengths then dashed a bit, swerving around the brambles swiftly and leaping onto the tree. Her claws quickly hooked into the tree and she took long, aggressive steps forward. Her lithe body made it to a branch and she sat on it elegantly, her long tail waving left and right below her.

' ' you two try, and don't hurt yourselves! I'd rather have an apprentice that can't climb a tree than a broken apprentice ' '

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover

Fernpaw sniffled lightly, "But....isn't this something more Thunderclanny? Why would we be called Shadowclan if we didn't use shadows. " he questioned lightly, his tone curious and his words made sense to himself. "I can climb a tree though." he said in a slightly excited tone. "I think.."

Old September 19th, 2023, 08:34 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Starrylight

@Demini @DdeonghwaLover
Quote:

Fernpaw sniffled lightly, "But....isn't this something more Thunderclanny? Why would we be called Shadowclan if we didn't use shadows. " he questioned lightly, his tone curious and his words made sense to himself. "I can climb a tree though." he said in a slightly excited tone. "I think.."
Ruepaw Smiled and Jumped right to... shooting upwards clumzily, but thrilled for the challenge

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 19th, 2023, 09:58 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Chirppaw
Glancing around he slunk around the tree trunks and nestled in the shadows. Although we’re out feather hunting it would be a bummer to get busted he meowed quietly. Scenting the air he didn’t smell anyone coming. Relaxing a bit he walked out from his cover. Right deerpaw! What’s your favorite bird? he mewed as he cocked his head slightly to the side.
@FrostyGalaxy

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂