Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:15 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:12 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 02:10 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 02:09 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:07 PM

Old August 7th, 2023, 09:22 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
@silverwynds

Brokentalon sighed. "I shaw Shnowecho out here and wanted to check if he wash okay"(THIS ADORABLE VOICE-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

So this was all his fault... Brokentalon came to check on him? And now this apprentice could get in trouble for sneaking out of camp alone because of him? The guilt that starts eating at them is almost too much for them to bear. Another ripple of shock runs through their body as their tail is batted at, not realizing with the movement on the side of his head where he can't see too well. It's fine that Starrypaw plays with it-- honestly, it the least he could do to repay her for the trouble she may get in. Even though she explains who Hawkbite is they can't put a name to a face. Visible frustration rests on his features.

Now their turn to answer the question, he takes an uneasy look to the large rock behind them, eats flattening against his head. This was no time to make it about himself-- so he was going to have to lie.

"I just... Needed someplace quiet to think. I'm fine. I'm sorry you wasted your time checking on me."

// @Rose // @Silk_Cradle_Ruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
"It'sh fine."

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Starrypaw was bewildered. Why was the Mister so sad? Huh. Starrypaw didn't like being sad. She didn't think anyone would like being sad! Nobody should be sad! What was the mister's name again? What had the funny-voice cat called them? Oh, right! Show...echo? Starrypaw didn't know what a show was - though she did giggle a bit at the thought of being a showkit or a showpaw - but that was okay!

"Being sad is okay, Show Sir!" Okay, saying that was going to need a liiiittle getting used to. "Sometimes, when I'm sad, I go and... I go and look at the mossball with feather-ears in my nest! I dunno where the feathers and brandnew mossball came from, cuz one day I just walked in and it was just there, but I love love love love it so much!!" Her eyes were bright with excitement as she pictured the round green and brown mossball with two feathers as ears sitting back at home in her nest. It was a lovely gift, gifted unknowingly to her by Mousepaw and Shadepaw. For all Starrypaw knew, it'd just appeared in her nest one day.

[ Somehow I completely forgot about this and . melting with embarrassment at how long I've made y'all wait. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 7th, 2023, 12:01 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw

Starrypaw was bewildered. Why was the Mister so sad? Huh. Starrypaw didn't like being sad. She didn't think anyone would like being sad! Nobody should be sad! What was the mister's name again? What had the funny-voice cat called them? Oh, right! Show...echo? Starrypaw didn't know what a show was - though she did giggle a bit at the thought of being a showkit or a showpaw - but that was okay!

"Being sad is okay, Show Sir!" Okay, saying that was going to need a liiiittle getting used to. "Sometimes, when I'm sad, I go and... I go and look at the mossball with feather-ears in my nest! I dunno where the feathers and brandnew mossball came from, cuz one day I just walked in and it was just there, but I love love love love it so much!!" Her eyes were bright with excitement as she pictured the round green and brown mossball with two feathers as ears sitting back at home in her nest. It was a lovely gift, gifted unknowingly to her by Mousepaw and Shadepaw. For all Starrypaw knew, it'd just appeared in her nest one day.

[ Somehow I completely forgot about this and . melting with embarrassment at how long I've made y'all wait. ]

---

"Mossball?"

Was it some kind of toy? Or possibly more of a friend to confide in? It sure did remind them of some kind of comfort item... And it makes them a bit jealous. Having something to return to... Something that helped will troubles away... The apprentice was lucky to have such a thing. For a moment he thinks about getting one himself but if it just appeared in her nest... Then it must be a gift from Starclan. Maybe they'll send one down to them one day, too. But the creature in question residing in her nest aside, what did she call him? The more the apprentice spoke the more confused they looked and felt. Was it worth it to try and correct her? Did they deserve to be called by the right name? So many questions making his head spin... He has to physically blink them away to respond, now feeling awkward in making her wait for more than a one word response.

"Sounds... Interesting. I would maybe like to see it one day... If you don't mind... I'd understand if it's special and you don't want to, though."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 9th, 2023, 12:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw

The feathery-tailed apprentice couldn't help but swish her oversized tail back and forth with glee as Snowecho.. well, echoed her word back at her. Her tail was wagging back and forth without pause as she continued beaming up at the older warrior. "Yep! A mossball! With ears! Well... it has feathers for ears, but still!"

Grinning at them, Starrypaw suddenly sat up straight. Aha, she had an idea! ...She had no clue where Brokentalon had disappeared to, but oh well. He was a biiiiig cat, he could take care of himself. Just like Starrypaw was a little cat and could still take care of herself. "You can see it today, Show Sir!" She squawked, trying to tug on his tail. "We'd have to go back to camp, though."

[ @silverwynds - Snowecho ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 11th, 2023, 09:35 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw

The feathery-tailed apprentice couldn't help but swish her oversized tail back and forth with glee as Snowecho.. well, echoed her word back at her. Her tail was wagging back and forth without pause as she continued beaming up at the older warrior. "Yep! A mossball! With ears! Well... it has feathers for ears, but still!"

Grinning at them, Starrypaw suddenly sat up straight. Aha, she had an idea! ...She had no clue where Brokentalon had disappeared to, but oh well. He was a biiiiig cat, he could take care of himself. Just like Starrypaw was a little cat and could still take care of herself. "You can see it today, Show Sir!" She squawked, trying to tug on his tail. "We'd have to go back to camp, though."

[ @silverwynds - Snowecho ]

---

The tugging on his tail is a bit unnecessary in his eyes. All she had to do was ask and they would follow along willingly. And maybe heading back to camp would be a good idea for now. Staying in this place only made him frustrated-- angry, even. So with one last glance over his shoulder, they glance back down to the younger cat and offer a timid nod.

"Thank you for letting someone like me see it... I don't deserve it."

Their words come out a mumble, part of them hoping that the molly doesn't even hear what they're saying. Her optimism was almost blinding. And her energy... Well, it was easy to overshadow a cat as pathetic as he was. But this little one was brighter than any other cat he's reacquainted with in Shadowclan so far. It was... Refreshing. And overwhelming.

"You can lead the way back... It's about time I went back, anyway."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old August 11th, 2023, 10:03 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulturefang :*:

--------
Ignoring Stormpaws clear lack of respect, and Dogpaw being Dogpaw, Vulturefang moved out of the clearing and into the territory. Choosing a desired area, he paused to look over his shoulder. " Since we're smack-in-the-middle of Shadowclan, I'll let you have the liberty of hunting on your own." surveying the apprentices for one last moment, he then fixated on the area before him. It seemed safe enough.... So they should be fine. Hopefully.

Disbanding them with a wave of his tail, he set forward. "Alright, let's get this done and over with." parting from the trio, Vulturefang slipped into the undergrowth and began his hunt.

// @xavier. @Ymir \\

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 11th, 2023, 10:40 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogpaw is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogpaw using he/him.

The golden prince had been paying less attention to Stormpaw and more attention to the interaction between his mother and the deputy. The tom scrunched up his face in confusion.

"The hell?"

The apprentice muttered under barks breath. Vulturefang them proceeded to call for them again. Dogpaw didn't say anything. The prince was still stuck on the little moment that happened between the two higher ups. Gross. Dogpaw stood up and stretched before following the large tom out of the camp. Once they reached the territory Dogpaw looked around before looking back at Vulturefang. Good, Dogpaw didn't exactly like being supervised when it came to stuff. Especially when it was something as easy as hunting. The apprentice simply stared at the deputy before going barks own way to hunt.

| @Leafí - Vulturefang; @Ymir - Stormpaw |
Old August 11th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw was confused wasnt it just last meeting that Dawnstar said to not do stuff like that, meh if he got hurt it would fall on vulturefang which he was more than perfectly fine with so he got up and started following without a word

Dogpaw seemed on edge... but he didnt care, dogpaw didnt really matter to him so his problems were not his

When they arrived Stormpaw still without saying anything just continued walking for a solid few minutes before climbing and setteling into a tree before the best part of hunting, the waiting

@Leafí

@xavier. (I referred to dogpaw as bark and thats me the rper speaking not the oc thinking, just a btw

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; August 11th, 2023 at 10:47 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Alchemist Kitsune [Cougarbite's been excused and I don't feel like finding somebody to replace >< I don't know if that makes it better or somewhat worse for poor Mousepaw lol]

The broad medicine cat led the apprentice out of camp. He hadn't put much thought before into the striking similarities he saw in his grandkit to himself. He was growing larger and it was beginning to have an uncanny feeling of looking into a rippling stream, there was some recognition in the reflection looking back. But the look in the younger tom's eye reminded him of the apprentice's aunt. Ashpaw had always held that glimmer of passionate anger. As he walked through the forest, Sunsetthorn's eldest remaining kit following, he found some sort of comfort in what remained. Though he knew of Ashpaw's distaste of him, there was some comfort in seeing a piece of her in Sunsetthorn's kin, a similar way that he was able to find some piece of Sunsetthorn in Sunsetpaw's eyes and markings, though he wasn't sure the younger apprentice took much else from her late mother. He figured the juvenile boisterousness from both Mousepaw and Sunsetpaw must come from Branchfire's side as neither were related to Cougarivy and of his first litter of three, none of the sisters had been anything like the two now-apprentices.

After a short walk, Elmshadow stopped, forcing his mind to stop wandering into useless nostalgia and comparisons. He looked back to Mousepaw. "There's a new herb that I'd like to find though it's difficult to describe. I will also be looking for honey and stinging nettle. For now, you can look for stinging nettle. It's a tall plant with broad leaves that end in a point growing straight out of the stalk. If you find some, there are fine hairs on it that will leave your nose or paws stinging unless you collect it with another leaf or bite down firmly in one spot and don't rub against it. While you're looking for that, keep an eye out for any bees. If you see any, we'll follow them to their hive to collect the honeycombs." He was less worried about Mousepaw wandering too far. He was an older apprentice and rather accomplished in situations that were far more dangerous than searching for herbs in the middle of the territory.

#water

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 13th, 2023, 05:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |
Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active

Walking side by side by the cat he'd struggled to distance himself from his entire life was a new kind of test. It wasn't that he wished to disobey. Mousepaw would always follow a higher rank's orders, especially for the benefit of the clan. It's just... that... he would have preferred just about anyone else to travel with. At least it was just him. The bully hadn't come along, which suited him just fine. He'd just make sure to find double the amount of herbs to make up for being one cat down on this trip. If he had to suffer Elmshadow's company, might as well make sure the clan got the full benefit from it.

His grandfather's voice cut through the silence, and Mousepaw almost winced. It was hard not to hear the similarities even there. Preferring to ignore such reflexes - they wouldn't help in any way - he turned his eyes towards the medicine cat, incapable of fully keeping the hate filled glare from them, much as he tried for impartiality. He always had worn his emotions on his pelt. It would be a hard habit to break... but break it he would. Not for Elmshadow's sake, but for his sister's sake. She didn't need to be curious. Didn't need to approach the tom. Seeing his disdain would prompt questions that he did not wish to answer... ever. So he focused on the instructions. On the task at paw instead.

"Stinging nettle and honey. Got it," he repeated back to the medicine cat before padding off on his own.

Before he even bothered getting the stinging nettle, he spotted some flowers on the forest floor and walked towards them, gauging the size of the leaves attached to the brush. They seemed broad enough to use for gathering purposes. Surely grabbing one or two would suffice? Dipping his head, the apprentice ripped a small bundle of leaves. Useless for now, but hopefully they would help in obtaining the stinging nettle. With a name like that, getting a face full of those leaves couldn't be fun.

Mouth filled with leaves, the muscular apprentice perked his rounded ears. What was it his grandfather had said? Something about... bees. Follow the bees to the honey. Well, there was most certainly a bee here, and it seemed to be flying away. Turning his gaze towards the gray pelt that so resembled his, the tom flicked his tail. He wouldn't go too far. He wasn't daft enough to disobey the leader's orders in an attempt to get honey. But if the honeycomb was close enough, why not?

He had no idea about anything revolving around bees. Only that they stung and it hurt. Every kit knew that. This one didn't seem to be too horrendously interested in him, but to be on the safe side, he took to the shadows. Away from the stripped insects. It soon led him to what he wanted. A full nest, filled with many a bee and honey galore.

Mousepaw wrinkled his nose in thought, wondering just how exactly he was meant to carry the very liquid looking substance back to camp. He hadn't brought back any moss, so soaking it was out of the question. The muscular apprentice sincerely doubted the medicine cat would appreciate him rubbing himself full of honey to bring back as well. Looking the hive over, the gray furred cat noticed a weak spot. It seemed a chunk had taken a blow from... something. A strike from a falling branch? A predator? Who knew... All he cared was that it was dangling, and with a proper leap in the air - his specialty - he could probably grasp it firmly and take the chunk back with him to camp.

Positioning himself properly, the silver tinted apprentice glanced skyward. Towards his goal. Wiggling his hindquarters in an almost playful fashion, he leaped, grasping at the dangling bit of honeycomb securely in his maw. He hadn't been expecting the thickness of the honey coating his tongue. Nor the sweetness of the substance. He had also not been expecting the things to see him in that moment - he supposed it was hard to hide from something that was right in your face while you were jumping - and fly towards him, stinging his face and shoulders mercilessly as he landed.

Grabbing the leaves he'd left on the floor, he rushed off, a few bees still after him as he ran away from them, only to realize... that... hadn't been so bad. Seriously... that was the horror or a bee sting? The number of bees following him had diminished as soon as he'd gone into the underbrush for cover, and without the incessant buzzing of the horrible little creatures behind him, he found the stings to not be too painful at all. More annoying that anything, honestly. Barely even a scratch as far as he was concerned! Most of them hadn't even been able to break through his thick coat. With a shrug - of his now swollen shoulder - the tom headed out from his temporary shelter, ready to find those stinging nettles his grandfather had asked for.

-

@Ravensong [Elmshadow]
| It is both better and worse at the same time as far as he's concerned!
Got one piece of honeycomb. Will get some stinging nettle in the next post. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 13th, 2023, 10:57 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulturefang :*:

--------
Entering the foliage, Vulturefang kept his senses alert. Not only was he searching for prey, he also had an ear out just in case one of the apprentices ran into trouble. Both of them could, and would, most likely be able to handle themselves, but it was better safe than sorry. Shadowclan didn't need anymore dead cats.

Looking over his shoulder one last time, the burly cat padded a few more tail lengths before setting to work. Eyes skimming the bushes, a bit of movement to his right caught his attention. Crouching low, he prowled forward before leaping at the disturbance. Claws outstretched, he hooked a mouse from the covering and put an end to the creature. Licking his scarred maw, he shuffled some leaves over the kill and moved on. After a bit more stalking, the deputy managed to catch sight of a rather fat looking toad. Taking this opportunity, he immediately rocketed forward and barley managed to catch it in his jaws. Killing it with a crunch, he moved to collect the mouse.

Fresh-kill now hanging in his jaws, he headed back towards the meeting area and waited for the other two to arrive.

// @xavier. @Ymir \\
( very sloppy post bc I'm tired, and this patrol needs to be done lol)

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...