Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:03 PM
Vinepaw(finder)
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:02 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:02 PM
1, 2, 3, Fight! [Battle...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:59 PM
Cardinals flying overhead...
by ollie
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

|| @Ripple; ||
(To the camp?)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; September 2nd, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 11:35 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

= @~Funtime~ =
(Yup u start us off)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:52 AM

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

→ Stormpaw ←

She was beginning to hate walking.
As much as she adored the grand expanse of WindClan territory, the taste of the open air, the view of nearly the entire territory from atop any particularly high hill, she loathed how long it took to travel even from one landmark to another. It felt as if they had begun walking as early as sunrise, yet it was nearly sunhigh and they were still not quite to the training moor.
"Do you think it will rain today?" Stormpaw inquired, swiping her gaze to the black molly. Slatesting was taller than she was, but that was not saying much since Stormpaw had been the runt of her litter. Stormpaw glanced upwards at the overcast sky, grateful a small cloud had passed over the sun to give her eyes a reprieve from squinting. For a moment, she paused, gaze traveling in search of a shape in the puffy white wisps.
Quickly, she snapped her head back down, bounding to catch up with her mentor. Though her paws may tire, her mind did not.
"What do you think we will be going over today? I was hoping we could touch on some battle techniques, or something..." She trailed, noticing a dip in the emerald see incoming. She may not have been privy to the details of the gathering, or of the other clans' particular activities, but she could sense the ever-growing cloud of dread seeping into more warriors each day.
She hoped Cloudpaw may have overheard some goings-on amidst her usual daily gossip, but Cloudpaw had become so tight-lipped and sour lately she doubted her sister would indulge in her curiosities.

[ sorry for the all over the place starter, been a long weekend. let me know if i need to change anything! @Suspiciousmindz ]

Last edited by boomboxdragon; September 3rd, 2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:59 AM
smol hooligan child

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

= @~Funtime~ =
Brightfur races back into camp with her rabbits and mouse in her jaws. She turned around waiting for Hawkpool too follow

character site <3
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

One thing Lynxpaw knew; he was ready to become a warrior. He’s trained long and hard under the soft, stringent care of the best mentor all in Windclan - the entire forest - his older half-brother. Hunterfang was more than just a mentor in the obvious for the young tom since Lynxpaw aspired to be like him. He walked the grounds like he owned them, tail raised high, a bounce in his step, and a smile thrown in every clanmate’s direction. One could practically see the excitement bursting through him. He was down for spending much time with his friends before they all faced their leader...given their new names. He fantasized about it constantly… his named rolled on Blazingstar’s tongue for the second time in his life. He used to think of what his new suffix would be soon once his ceremony would be done. He tried to focus on looking for one of his best friends, just wanting to chill and hangout with one of them. Really. Then again, knowing him, he wanted to brush up on his skills. Just to make sure his hunting skills is up to par.

@Cosmo

Mothpaw frowned as she walked. She had about a moon to go before she became a warrior. Pretty much all her friends were warriors now. Except for Cloudedpaw as he was always the youngest out of the five cats. She was almost a warrior, and she couldn't fight. She could hunt. Lynxpaw had taught her to hunt, so she wouldn't be an entirely useless warrior. She would just be a warrior, that couldn't fight. She probably didn't even deserve the title of warrior. Warrior's were fighters. She couldn't fight. She would probably stay an apprentice forever. As she walked, the she-cat's gaze caught on Lynxpaw. His ceremony was soon she assumed, perhaps that very night, maybe a little later. A smile formed on her maw and she practically skipped over to the larger cat's side. "Lynxpaw!" She called, slowing her pace when she got to his side, "How are you?"
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar gave her a small shrug in response. His gaze averting her for a moment more as he shifted uncomfortably on his paws. He hated saying who he really trust simply because he seemed to lose them all. "What do you think a deputy is for? Buttercupbreeze knows everything I need her to," he replied with a small sigh, finally lifting his gaze up back up towards her.

Mottleheart stared down at her paws in an embarrassed way, realizing what a stupid question that was to ask. "Oh yeah," She said, in a almost apprentice like way, "Of course that's what a deputy is for," The she-cat knew she should have expected that answer. It wasn't her business to ask him about that. Mottleheart looked back up, and her gaze locked with his. She gaze a small smile before turning her gaze to the fresh kill pile. "Would you like some prey?" She asked.
Old September 4th, 2018, 04:32 AM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

@Blazepaw

Sandykit sat outside the entrance to the nursery. As she groomed her pale fur, the green-leaf sun shone in her eyes. It warmed her pelt, making her sleepy. I won’t fall asleep! She vowed to herself. She was going to show everyone who thought kits were only good at sleeping, including her mother, that she could stay awake till sun high. I’m bored. I need someone to play with. Playing should keep her awake.

Old September 4th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
“Fawnsplash is a pretty name,” Rabbitfoot mewed shyly, “I-it suits you.” He licked a dark brown paw and ran it across his ear. “You know, y-yesterday I caught a massive rabbit. It was massive,” Rabbitfoot was a little confused about why he was talking like this. He was never shy in front of anyone.Exept Fawnsplash he thought. Ever since he was a kit, he was always outgoing. Once he tried to wrestle with Blazingstar, but luckily his mother stopped him before he reached the leaders den.
"Thank you." The spotted she-cat purred, dipping her umber head appreciatively toward the tom. "Rabbitfoot is a very nice name too." Fawnsplash took note of his tense muscles, and the way he refrained from looking at her directly in the eye; Fawnsplash assumed he was merely shy -though, it didn't bother her. The young warrior giggled to herself, thinking to herself how cute the tom's shy nature was, a delicate look in her amber eyes as she kept them politely fixated on him. "That's very impressive, especially alone; rabbits are not always the easiest prey to catch. Well done, Rabbitfoot," She praised, smiling amiably at the pale-coloured tom.
[So sorry for this short reply; I have a migraine and it's killing me right now, so I'm terribly sorry for the lack of detail in that reply! <3]
Old September 4th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

|| @Ripple ||

Hawkpool came into camp right behind her with the two rabbits in his jaws. He took his prey and dropped them off in the fresh kill pile.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 4th, 2018, 04:04 PM
smol hooligan child

= @~Funtime~ =
Brightfur walked away from the pile and walked over in front of the warriors den she layed down too hopefully share toungs with a friend before the day went too night

character site <3
Closed Thread