Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:14 AM

Old May 6th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Dogkit would be napping curled on his nest, snoring... like a dog

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United

Last edited by Snivellus; May 9th, 2023 at 01:18 PM. Reason: wrote sneezing instead of snoring (im an idiot)
Old May 7th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Dogkit woke up from his long nap, looking with wonder the nursery, standing up and stretching. Dogkit lays down, grooming his spiky and messy fur

Purrks

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old May 7th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Fluffball

Bump Policy: After a week
My Mood: Distracted

Solarkit - They/them

The world surrounded them so quickly that they didn't have any time to react. There were too many new feeling and sensations, things they had to do, just to live. They didn't know why they felt compelled to open their lungs, just that they had to. Suddenly every nerve in their body was being assaulted by air, dirt, and fluid. The shock of all of it was too much.
Solarkit began to shake, hard. They couldn't stop. Just shivering. They called out, trying desperately to stop the uncontrollable shaking, but it wasn't working. Fear swallowed them, encapsulating them in a dark hole, void of anything but the fear. They didn't feel their mother nudging them, trying to wake them up. They didn't feel themself quaking. They just laid there, in their own little void, the fear slowly fading away into a pure dissociative trance. Not quite alive, not quite dead.

Solarkit was now a duality. They were two kits, siblings in this body, both too young to understand what this means. They didn't have names, they just were. They just are, like all newborns.

Solarkit woke up.
Old May 7th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@wren @ares @puppeteer @Flaming Ice @TawnyNeedsACoffee @sol. (Apologies for such a late and short post! I promise better cranekit posts in the future lol)
---

The little tom wasn't sure what was happening. The world had suddenly changed around him in an instant, new textures pressing against his skin, new smells greeting his nose, and the brand new taste of milk meeting his taste buds. It was all... a lot. Especially when he hadn't seen or heard all that life had to offer yet, he was much much too young for that.

Cranekit wasn't quite sure what to do with all these new sensations. In fact, the idea of doing anything was overwhelming. He and his siblings were so used to simply existing within their mother that this whole life thing? Wasn't so appealing. So the little kit did all he could think of.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He cried in his high pitch baby voice. He cried for his mom to hold him and cuddle him. He cried for food. He cried for his siblings to go away. He cried because some part of him felt not so good. He cried because that's all he knew how to do.
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Fluffball

Bump Policy: After a week
My Mood: Distracted

Solarkit
They / them

Solarkit had been taking a warm nap by their mothers side, when they heard a bird chirping outside of the nursery. Immediately they were overtaken by intense curiosity that could not be ignored. But there was also a deep seated fear of the unknown, nagging at them in their mind. The internal argument between the two began to frustrate Solarkit, and they began defiantly shuffling towards the nursery exit. The fearful part took a final glance behind them, before giving in to the curiosity.
Although they could see nothing, and hardly hear the bird, they were determined to prove their bravery. Solarkit was unaware of what any of it was, but there was no doubt that something wanted to prove its existence to them. Something non physical. Someone.
As Solarkits little nose popped out of the nursery, bright light pierced into their skull, making them mewl in alarm, and squeeze their eyes all the way shut. They adjusted to the light, and saw in front of them a towering shadow. It was bobbing up and down with jerky movements. It was making the sound.
After taking a final sniff of the outside, the fearful part took back control, and led them back down into the nursery.
Old May 8th, 2023, 03:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Minkkit snoozed in the nursery, a happy smile flitting across her face. She didn't care in the least that her owner forgot she existed for a while.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 9th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit woke up from their nap and yawned as they looked around the nursery. Since they're still sort of tired, They wondered whether they should go back to sleep or do something else. The orange tabby was thinking about it for a while before deciding to just do something else and started playing around with a small pebble

(open)

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 9th, 2023 at 07:33 AM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: Do it if I haven't gotten back in a day or two.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Mistfire rested peacefully in her soft nest her head rested on her gray paws.

(OPEN)
Burntkit

The young she-cat's eyes narrowed as she saw another mass in the nursery, a solid one, and one that didn't sting her eyes. Many of the more vibrant queens or kits caused her to be sent running the other way, which didn't exactly help her reputation. As a cold breeze came to the nursery, she bounded over to the she-cat, snuggling against her as her eyes tried to comprehend the blurry shapes she saw. When that didn't work, she tried to decipher the she-cats scent, and settled upon a light breeze, a sign of recognition for the she-cat.
Old May 9th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Always

Dogkit playfully chased his tail and ocasionally rolled in the nursery's floor for fun

Purrks

Old May 9th, 2023, 01:25 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
- Sunsetkit

Sunsetkit woke up from their nap and yawned as they looked around the nursery. Since they're still sort of tired, They wondered whether they should go back to sleep or do something else. The orange tabby was thinking about it for a while before deciding to just do something else and started playing around with a small pebble

(open)

Moon, a small black and brown tabbymese waddles her way to the nursery, looking around before laying her eyes on a new potential, “new friend!” The tiny molly says, while rushing over and planting on her face.