Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 05:03 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:08 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:57 AM
◆ Meet Palekit |...
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 03:57 AM

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:18 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowLight23 View Post
Jungle nodded “I understand. As for your question, I'm incredibly dedicated, unless I'm forcibly removed I tend to stay there until I either die or get chased out.” He replied, straight-faced.

|| Cinderblaze | He/him ||
ʟᴀʀɢᴇ, ᴍᴜsᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ɢʀᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴍᴄᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

Cinderblaze nodded. "Fine. Just know that if you leave, you will not receive a second chance." He tilted his head as he surveyed the outsider. "ShadowClan is a clan of ruthless murderers, but yet the strongest clan in the forest. If you ever have any problems with anyone, or they're acting up against me, come to me, but don't bother Dawnstar. She won't be happy if you bother her."

|| Do you have a name in mind for Jungle or do you want Cinderblaze to choose? ||

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 4th, 2022, 06:51 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

Cinderblaze nodded. "Fine. Just know that if you leave, you will not receive a second chance." He tilted his head as he surveyed the outsider. "ShadowClan is a clan of ruthless murderers, but yet the strongest clan in the forest. If you ever have any problems with anyone, or they're acting up against me, come to me, but don't bother Dawnstar. She won't be happy if you bother her."

|| Do you have a name in mind for Jungle or do you want Cinderblaze to choose? ||
Jungle nodded “I understand, thank you.”
{Cinderblaze chooses}

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old September 4th, 2022, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowLight23 View Post
Jungle nodded “I understand, thank you.”
{Cinderblaze chooses}

sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ

Cinderblaze tilted his head, furrowing his brows as he gazed at Jungle. A new name... A suitable prefix for ShadowClan seemed to be Pine. The trees grew everywhere around ShadowClan territory. Yet something inside him screamed no. "Lion..." he began, testing the sound of a new prefix on his tongue. "...Lionfang. That'll be your new name." He thought it sounded very ShadowClan like. "Then follow me back to camp." He gestured toward camp with his tail and began walking at a quick pace.

|| Lionfang is done! Go ahead and submit him and I'll get him added to the allegiances ASAP! ||

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 5th, 2022, 11:16 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Oh, look, Dawnstar remembered this mousebrain. The she-cat lounging on the sturdy branch high above gives her a decent view of the outskirts that she failed to obtain on the ground. She didn't need to pace along the border to keep an eye on the whole thing. The cat who sat at the border was a familiar face, certainly, one Dawnstar wasn't expecting to see again, especially after she let her go without a scratch the first time. Leaping down onto a lower branch, purposely making the branch shake as she landed. Her claws dug into the bark to help her keep her balance and her tail stuck behind her balance. "Rumble, back so soon?" The leader called from her perch, finding little reason to climb all the way out of the tree to greet the cat.

Rumble, now calm knowing who was watching her, looked to the trees. There they were, The Great Dawnstar. "Yes, I'm afraid. I tried my best to calm my bloodlust, and become the most loyal cat I can be to you." She stepped forward, showing her clean fur, devoid of bloodstains anywhere. "Im ready to do whatever it takes to join Shadowclan, Dawnstar. " With that she bowed her head, remembering that the Great Dawnstar seemed to like the respect from her last time. She would proclaim her loyalty to this clan, and she would become the best. She swore it.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 6th, 2022, 07:41 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost was aware of how unpleasant the journey would be if he had to be carried back to camp, but he was also aware of how impossible it would be for him to climb on his leaders back with the condition he was in. Out of the two there was really only one answer to choose, "I would prefer to be carried."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Nox

Rank Request:
Warrior

New Name:
Unsure still but probably something related to darkness (shadow, night, shade, etc) due to his appearance, up whoever meets with him can pick

Reason for Joining:
Ask, and he might tell (it will become pretty clear in his thoughts throughout this RP)

Nox

A low hum. That was the only sound he made as the lean, black Bengal tom moved through the forest. God, this had been a lot of work. So many weeks spent trying to track her down once more, but after a bit of asking around, searching for her signature sighs and all that, he had managed to find her own den, structured like it always was, with even some blood, fur and bone left from her hobby. After that, it had been a cakewalk to find the rest of the information that he needed. He was sure of her location now.

It was funny, since that one had never seemed like the type for something like this. But it had gotten him thinking, and oh boy had a lot of thought gone into it (it was a big decision) but maybe it was time for him to pick a course for his life as well. Settling down. He didn't mean with a mate and kits and all that boring crap, but just finding a place to live instead of roaming around the world for the rest of his life. So why not Shadowclan? Seemed like the best choice to him.

So after deciding that, he headed for the clan. He had even brought with him a squirrel as a little gift, that was how much he cared about this. On quiet wings of shadows, the lean feline landed on the ground, tasing the air and nodding to himself, satisfied. Yup, that was the smell he was looking for, this was Shadowclan. He was tempted to go further, but decided to hold off, hoping they would come to find him instead. He leaped back up in a tree and settled on a low branch with the limp squirrel beside him. Suspecting this could take a while, he laid down, leaning like a leopard over the branch. He might have looked asleep if it wasn't for his ever-alert ears and sharp amber eyes, constantly vary of his surroundings.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 7th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar huffed, noting that Shadefrost failed to explain how he got injured. It seemed like he decided to play with foxes and rogues for whatever reason. Nothing on his body seemed to be bleeding out heavily, but trying to get him to walk with a leg bite, and scratches along his flank and underbelly would be a pain in the ass. Since he was rational to talk to her, Dawnstar didn't deem Shadefur at death's entrance so she didn't feel the need to put him out of his misery. The leader was uncertain how helpful he'd be all beat up as he was, but she was sure Elmshadow would be able to tell her that.
"You'll slow me down walking, especially with that leg of yours. I can either carry you by your scuff or you can try climbing on my back." Dawnstar replied, leaning down on the ground assuming she knew what he was going to pick. "Choose quickly so I can take you to Elmshadow."

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes at the sassy she got back from Stagtuft. She hissed a warning and felt her claws unsheathed. Dawnstar didn't tolerate cheeky hairballs, if they wanted to fight, Dawnstar preferred her fangs and claws to her tongue. Some of the stiffness in her body relaxed as he apologized, but her claws remained out. "I'm not the one who up and disappeared," She growled, "You did, so whether you wanted to live the life of a kittypet or rogue, you'll have to tell me. Why the hell did you leave?"

What the hell was that smell? Fierce, golden amber eyes snapped open as a foreign scent wafted through the opening of her den. The massive feline slammed a huge paw into the ground and swung her weight upwards so that she was resting upright. Her amber eyes glowed in the dim den, staring in the direction of the entrance while her claws slide out of their sheaths. It wasn't the sharp pine smell that Dawnstar associated with home. Did someone bring another stranger into the camp without informing her?

Her long talons scratched into the sandy flooring beneath her as she gathered all four giant paws underneath and strolled over to the opening of her den. Her eyes adjusted to the shift in lighting, taking in the young cat that waited outside. A nasty hiss that tampered off into a shrill snarl was what she greeted the unfamiliar face in front of her."I absolutely hate it when strangers entered my home uninvited." The colossal, battle-scarred tabby fully stepped out of her den and bore her fangs. "Marble was it, instead of meowing about your desires, you should be coming up with a good reason for why I shouldn't tear you apart." It was one thing when Dawnstar had to deal with tiny hairballs, another when she was dealing with warrior-aged cats. "Who the hell gave you permission to come into my camp."
[jsyk, Marble is not a prefix that Dawn's going to accept, if she gets accepted she'll need a different prefix].

Oh, look, Dawnstar remembered this mousebrain. The she-cat lounging on the sturdy branch high above gives her a decent view of the outskirts that she failed to obtain on the ground. She didn't need to pace along the border to keep an eye on the whole thing. The cat who sat at the border was a familiar face, certainly, one Dawnstar wasn't expecting to see again, especially after she let her go without a scratch the first time. Leaping down onto a lower branch, purposely making the branch shake as she landed. Her claws dug into the bark to help her keep her balance and her tail stuck behind her balance. "Rumble, back so soon?" The leader called from her perch, finding little reason to climb all the way out of the tree to greet the cat.

Who's kit was that? ShadowClan's leader sat still as stone, flank resting light against the rough bark of a towering pine tree while her amber eyes followed the young hairball traipsing around her territory without a care in the world. Dawnstar never understood how young careless kits like these managed to make it without getting eaten by a fox or some other predatory. Dawnstar watched the kit attempt to... was she hunting? It looked kind of like hunting, but she was doing it very poorly.
Growing bored with merely spectating, hoping that an outsider would show up and whisk the hairball away, Dawnstar broke away from the shadows that had blanketed her and strolled over to the small cat. "Hairball," the heavily scarred she-cat called as she approached the kit. "What are you doing here and where is your kin?"

A smirk momentarily presented itself on the leader's face as the tom seemingly got actually upset with how she assumed he'd be walking away from the clan. Dawnstar snorted as he managed to actually get the name right for her clan, commenting about how much work he put into deciding on joining her clan. He hadn't even known what the clans were called until she told them and had no clue how to address her, hell she bet a few week-old kits knew more about the clans than he did. If he was as determined as he said he was to join the clan, he would have taken more time into learning about their ways, their ranks, and so on. Still, she liked the determination even if she felt he was making a fool of himself. She's had worse clanmates.

"Talk is cheap, but I suppose I should give you a chance to prove yourself after that rousing little speech." She responded with a yawn. "Your lack of basic knowledge is going to cause an issue within the clan. So I'm going to have you start out as an apprentice, I'll have one of my warriors appraise you, you can skip out on hunting and fighting training if they deem you have enough skill for both." She meowed, tail swishing thoughtfully. His age was going to be a problem though. She doubted the clan would be comfortable with a former outsider stuck in a den with their apprentices, especially with how old Iceeye was.

"Actually, scratch that you are going to start out as a temporary warrior, I'll assign you a mentor. They'll teach you everything you don't know about the clans, the borders, our rules, and so on. Once they deem you fit enough to handle yourself, I'll take away your mentor and give you the full rank of a warrior, and I'm renaming you Iceeyes." Dawnstar waited to see if the tom had any issues with her decisions.
[We're pretty much done, unless you have issues, you can submit him to ShadowClan. If you have a particular warrior you'd like him to train under you can add them as his mentor.]

Stag'Tuft
He/Him

" I didn't know what to do. I wanted to see if the life of another was any better i didn't become some kittypet but i observed their two-leg grooming lives, don't get it wrong i didn't want to join them at all! But i felt observing them and rouges would understand i've gotten the better deal of life. And i was right" He mewed keeping his tone steady and polite. "And i hope shadowclan will take me back i still have a deal of a life to give, and i don't care if i get punished or chased away as long as shadowclan knows that this is where many wish to live."

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Old September 8th, 2022, 11:08 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Sleetpaw || she/her
long-furred silver mackerel tabby shecat with a scarred shoulder and soft blue eyes

It seemed, well, almost funny being gone for so long. She left, then came back, then left again to find herself. Quietly questioning whether or not she really belonged in ShadowClan, whether or not she had the strength to please Dawnstar in her own glory. The silver tabby's tail swished lightly as it disturbed the pine needle-covered floor, stride by stride she slowly came to a halt at the edge of the border, breathing in the scents of home. The musky pine scent, the small odor coming from the frogs close by, and the cool, damp air touched her nose as she sat down with a sigh, her tail neatly curled over her silver paws.

Sleetpaw was finally back, and ready to prove herself once more to the tyrant. Her paws ached to cross the border, though she didn't show her exhaustion, she seemed ready to collapse at any given moment. A soft sigh escape the small cat as blue hues scanned the dim forest, searching for a familiar brown pelt. Though she seemed to be forgetting something. Oh, that was it! Jumping up from her spot she quickly raced to the spot near where she had stashed her pelts. Pride swelled beneath the silver pelt of Sleetpaw as she heaved the two small fox pelts from the base of the large tree and drag them towards the border once more, setting them gently beside her as she sat back in her spot. Maybe if the pelts impressed Dawnstar enough, she would let her back in. The shecat settled on her stomach and rested her chin on her paws, only her ears were perked up, alert for any sound that may cause trouble.

[ @Undertaker or @marina ]

Last edited by elswhere; September 8th, 2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old September 8th, 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyy View Post

Sleetpaw || she/her
long-furred silver mackerel tabby shecat with a scarred shoulder and soft blue eyes

It seemed, well, almost funny being gone for so long. She left, then came back, then left again to find herself. Quietly questioning whether or not she really belonged in ShadowClan, whether or not she had the strength to please Dawnstar in her own glory. The silver tabby's tail swished lightly as it disturbed the pine needle-covered floor, stride by stride she slowly came to a halt at the edge of the border, breathing in the scents of home. The musky pine scent, the small odor coming from the frogs close by, and the cool, damp air touched her nose as she sat down with a sigh, her tail neatly curled over her silver paws.

Sleetpaw was finally back, and ready to prove herself once more to the tyrant. Her paws ached to cross the border, though she didn't show her exhaustion, she seemed ready to collapse at any given moment. A soft sigh escape the small cat as blue hues scanned the dim forest, searching for a familiar brown pelt. Though she seemed to be forgetting something. Oh, that was it! Jumping up from her spot she quickly raced to the spot near where she had stashed her pelts. Pride swelled beneath the silver pelt of Sleetpaw as she heaved the two small fox pelts from the base of the large tree and drag them towards the border once more, setting them gently beside her as she sat back in her spot. Maybe if the pelts impressed Dawnstar enough, she would let her back in. The shecat settled on her stomach and rested her chin on her paws, only her ears were perked up, alert for any sound that may cause trouble.

[ @Undertaker or @marina ]
Cinderblaze pricked his ears at the sound of rustling, dropping into a crouch and slowly prowling towards the sound. His claws were unsheathed and he was ready to handle a trespasser, so he was surprised when he saw Sleetpaw. A low, intimidating growl rumbled from his throat as he looked at the she-cats, although his gaze soon moved to the pelts. In the deputy’s opinion, Sleetpaw was way too relaxed for a cat who had been missing for moons. He prodded one of the pelts with one of his large front paws before turning to face the missing apprentice. He let another intimidating growl out to show this molly that she was not the queen of the forest, and after being gone for so long, she had no right to sit so confidently in the midst of ShadowClan territory. He didn’t care much about the pelts; he supposed Sleetpaw had intended to use them as a way to bribe Dawnstar into letting her back into the clan. That wasn’t going to work with him, though. Pelt or no pelt, Sleetpaw needed a valid excuse to rejoin ShadowClan. “Bold of you to lay there so confidently when I could shred you right now,” the deputy mewed in his smooth, deep voice.

He shook out his pure grey pelt, turning to lick his shoulder before shifting his attention back toward Sleetpaw. “Explain yourself. And no, I’m not buying those pelts as an excuse as to why you’ve been missing,” He grumbled. He flexed his claws, hooking one of the pelts under his claws and dragging it toward him. “You were let back in a while ago and yet decided to desert ShadowClan again. How ignorant of you.” He pulled the second pelt over to himself. If Sleetpaw wanted to give them to Dawnstar, she’d have to get back into the clan first.

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 9th, 2022, 10:05 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Cinderblaze pricked his ears at the sound of rustling, dropping into a crouch and slowly prowling towards the sound. His claws were unsheathed and he was ready to handle a trespasser, so he was surprised when he saw Sleetpaw. A low, intimidating growl rumbled from his throat as he looked at the she-cats, although his gaze soon moved to the pelts. In the deputy’s opinion, Sleetpaw was way too relaxed for a cat who had been missing for moons. He prodded one of the pelts with one of his large front paws before turning to face the missing apprentice. He let another intimidating growl out to show this molly that she was not the queen of the forest, and after being gone for so long, she had no right to sit so confidently in the midst of ShadowClan territory. He didn’t care much about the pelts; he supposed Sleetpaw had intended to use them as a way to bribe Dawnstar into letting her back into the clan. That wasn’t going to work with him, though. Pelt or no pelt, Sleetpaw needed a valid excuse to rejoin ShadowClan. “Bold of you to lay there so confidently when I could shred you right now,” the deputy mewed in his smooth, deep voice.

He shook out his pure grey pelt, turning to lick his shoulder before shifting his attention back toward Sleetpaw. “Explain yourself. And no, I’m not buying those pelts as an excuse as to why you’ve been missing,” He grumbled. He flexed his claws, hooking one of the pelts under his claws and dragging it toward him. “You were let back in a while ago and yet decided to desert ShadowClan again. How ignorant of you.” He pulled the second pelt over to himself. If Sleetpaw wanted to give them to Dawnstar, she’d have to get back into the clan first.

Sleetpaw || she/her
long-furred white and silver mackerel tabby-patched shecat with a scarred left shoulder and soft blue eyes (changed her appearance again smh sorry </3)

The smooth, deep rumbling of Cinderblaze’s growl broke the Sleetpaw from her rest as she instinctively shot up, ivory white teeth bared and claws unsheathed to face the gray deputy before realizing he was no threat. A sniff sounded from the small tabby as she bent her head to smooth her chest fur, claws still unsheathed. “Bold of you to assume I would let you.” She sneered back. “Also growling like a kit pretending to be a lion won’t work either, sir.” It was new, but she assumed Cinderblaze was the deputy now (though of course, she would give him hell because that was SleetpawI, though the last time Sleetpaw was still in the clan, Moonyy thought there was no deputy although she could’ve been mistaken. The old apprentice shuffled away slightly from Marina’s cat, situating herself more comfortably in a sitting position as the gray ShadowClanner grumbled irritably about her, and how ignorant she was. “Pelts,” Sleetpaw sniffed. Her soft blue hues were laced with confusion as they locked with the deputy’s harsh amber gaze as he pulled the pelts away from her.

“They weren’t a bribe, but merely what I remember Dawnstar wanting. It’s more of an apology gift than anything.” Then he had dared to touch on her ignorance. “I don’t intend on them as an excuse, but this might as well explain it.” She reached around with her other paw and pointed at her scarred shoulder, it looked, not nessicarily horrific, but gnarly. “Though I shouldn’t have been, I was out of camp while hunting and got attacked by a fox closer to the outskirts border. It was a dam with two cubs so of course, I thought I had spooked her so she thought I was a threat. Well, I was in such a state of shock I couldn’t remember a thing besides feeling pain everywhere, though later after I had a black-out from pain. I found myself in what seemed like a barn, though I might’ve been mistaken, the elders’ stories of barns describe this one to a T.” She licked a forepaw and drew it over her ear, repeating this action several times. “What was odd though, was that I felt no pain, none anywhere. My shoulder, or well my entire front leg actually was wrapped up in a bunch of cobwebs. And I could feel the moisture from some kind of herb paste and smell cats around me. Then I can guess you can figure out the rest."

Last edited by elswhere; September 9th, 2022 at 10:05 AM.