Last post by Rose
Today 08:46 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:47 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Coco was wide eyed then narrowed her eyes her hands were fists and she spat to the left " she better be ready to die then " she said her tone dark and walked off she grabbed her purse which now formed into a rotating barrel gun she looked really angry she pulled her sunglasses down and looked over to where velvet was "you ok kid!?" coco shouted to her teammate. Raven huffed and started to walk to where Jasmine was .
"yea almost there." velvet said getting her lightbox. "Coco LOOK OUT" Velvet yelled as Mercury tackled Coco down. Yang kicked Mercury into a tree. Jasmine blasted raven back.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"yea almost there." velvet said getting her lightbox. "Coco LOOK OUT" Velvet yelled as Mercury tackled Coco down. Yang kicked Mercury into a tree. Jasmine blasted raven back.
Coco fell down and she shook her head and growled
" that's it " she said and stood back up she grabbed her weapon and aimed it at mercury she blasted some bullets at him. Raven fell but quickly stood up she snarled and grabbed her sword her eyes now a flame she charged at Jasmine and aimed her sword in a swinging motion .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:15 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Coco fell down and she shook her head and growled
" that's it " she said and stood back up she grabbed her weapon and aimed it at mercury she blasted some bullets at him. Raven fell but quickly stood up she snarled and grabbed her sword her eyes now a flame she charged at Jasmine and aimed her sword in a swinging motion .
Jasmine blocked with her sword. She kicked raven back. Yang had broke the chains on Velvet. They jumped down as Velvet had picked the staff on her Lightbox. Mercury dogded the bullets as Yang punched his gut. He had kicked her as her eyes glew red.

Gone

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:31 PM

Quote:

Jasmine blocked with her sword. She kicked raven back. Yang had broke the chains on Velvet. They jumped down as Velvet had picked the staff on her Lightbox. Mercury dogded the bullets as Yang punched his gut. He had kicked her as her eyes glew red.
plays in backgroundRaven backflipped onto her feet and she huffed she glared at Jasmine now looking around for something to give her a higher ground she spotted a high tree. She smirked at Jasmine then jumped up really high and landed on the tree branch now looking down at Jasmine waiting to see if she would follow. Cocos weapon formed back to a purse again she looked over at velvet "you know what to do " she said then she ran over to mercury and aimed a kick to his head

Last edited by Leucos; February 3rd, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:42 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
plays in backgroundRaven backflipped onto her feet and she huffed she glared at Jasmine now looking around for something to give her a higher ground she spotted a high tree. She smirked at Jasmine then jumped up really high and landed on the tree branch now looking down at Jasmine waiting to see if she would follow. Cocos weapon formed back to a purse again she looked over at velvet "you know what to do " she said then she ran over to mercury and aimed a kick to his head
Velvet nodded. Mercury dodged as Velvet had hit Mercury from behind. Jasmine blasted Raven as Yang had kicked Jas.

Gone

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:

Velvet nodded. Mercury dodged as Velvet had hit Mercury from behind. Jasmine blasted Raven as Yang had kicked Jas.
Raven grunted as she blocked the blast with her sword now electricity formed around her then disappeared which created a longer blue sword . She charged at Jasmine and hit her a few times then kicked her . Coco grumbled and aimed her purse at mercury head then aimed another kick " any time velvet you spent all year building up your weapons we could use one of the more effective ones " coco said then aimed another kick

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven grunted as she blocked the blast with her sword now electricity formed around her then disappeared which created a longer blue sword . She charged at Jasmine and hit her a few times then kicked her . Coco grumbled and aimed her purse at mercury head then aimed another kick " any time velvet you spent all year building up your weapons we could use one of the more effective ones " coco said then aimed another kick
"do it again and Yang gets it." Jas said. Yang rolled her eyes. The real Yang kicked Jas as the hologram disappered.
"Coco better duck" Velvet said as she had an minigun. Mercury eyes wided.

Gone

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:21 PM

Quote:

"do it again and Yang gets it." Jas said. Yang rolled her eyes. The real Yang kicked Jas as the hologram disappered.
"Coco better duck" Velvet said as she had an minigun. Mercury eyes wided.
Coco got out of the way " that what I'm talking about kid " she cheered and glared at Jasmine her weapon changed again and she blasted some more bullets at her. Raven rolled her eyes as well she aimed a kick at Jasmine again maybe she wouldn't be able to dodge all of these attacks at once and they could defeat her that way .

Last edited by Leucos; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Coco got out of the way " that what I'm talking about kid " she cheered and glared at Jasmine her weapon changed again and she blasted some more bullets at her. Raven rolled her eyes as well she aimed a kick at Jasmine again maybe she wouldn't be able to dodge all of these attacks at once and they could defeat her that way .
Jas hit a tree as she shook her head. Mercury dogded Velvet bullets.
"damn!" She said as it was jammed by Mercury steel pipe. She picked the next best thing. She climed a tree as Mercury came out of his hiding shot to amlost get sniped by Velvet.
"Hands up Mercury." Em said as she had a BB-gun. Di had a AK-47 and CJ had a shotgun. Mercury had his hands up as he had set of a smoke bomb. He took his guns out.

Gone

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:

Jas hit a tree as she shook her head. Mercury dogded Velvet bullets.
"damn!" She said as it was jammed by Mercury steel pipe. She picked the next best thing. She climed a tree as Mercury came out of his hiding shot to amlost get sniped by Velvet.
"Hands up Mercury." Em said as she had a BB-gun. Di had a AK-47 and CJ had a shotgun. Mercury had his hands up as he had set of a smoke bomb. He took his guns out.
Finally emerald decided to join in she was walking up to the battle and her eyes narrowed creating an illusion that would distract mercury the illusion was of yang the fake yang charged at mercury aiming a fist emerald motioned for the real yang to knock him out. Raven aimed her hand at Jasmine which ice slowly started to form around her. Coco looked at the battle and back at her teammate she decided that the others could handle themselves and ran over to the tree velvet was in and stood guard after all her teammates were more important .