Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:53 PM
September Gathering
Last post by squidz
Today 02:51 PM
Trouble on the Horizon...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 02:45 PM

Old May 8th, 2022, 09:55 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[ @JAE. and whoeevr else is involved ]

Marigoldpaw had not planned on being here today, no sirree. But then Flintstrike left. And then most of the warriors left. EVEN the queen who had JUST GIVEN FREAKIN' BIRTH left! So, the pale apprentice figured that as untrained as she was, she probably needed to go off to the battlefield too. Because that's how that worked, right? Enlisting the children when you ran outta grownups?

ANYWAY the she-cat, as sleepy as she was, needed to find somebody to scratch. Or kick. Or bite. Or... Beat. Yeah. It would probably make Flintstrike proud to have an apprentice who was a natural at kicking ass.

Unfortunately, Jaystride happened to be the ThunderClan pansy she laid eyes upon- He was an easy target! Look, he was bleeding! That meant she would beat him, she thought. So, the young apprentice bounds towards him, claws outstretched, her form tragically terrible as she flings herself without a real plan at the tom. "MEOW."
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Um, so he had no clue how in the world this had happened, the old guy was just minding his own business... sort of and somehow not one, not two, but three wild Thunderclanners jumped out of the tall grass at him. No, but seriously Batglare hadn’t a clue how to deal with this so he figured he’d do his best to roll with the punches.

So the first guy, terrible insults by the way, came lunging at him with his claws unsheathed aiming for Batglare’s flank. Easy enough to jerk out of Larchfall’s range, there was a second one, saying something that went over the Bat’s head, seemingly waiting for an opening. Batglare might have kept a close eye on Elmtongue, consider he deemed Larchfall an idiot, if Sleethound hadn’t showed up, the large mutt of a cat sized him up and then opened his maw... Starclan not more terrible trash talk.

While Sleethound took a second to chat, Batglare spotted a slightly smaller gray Tom, not a warrior but he’d have to do. “Leechpaw!” It was a split second, Sleethound was done with his pitiful taunting and coming at him. His opponent leaped with his claws extended towards Batglare’s broad shoulders. The WindClan warrior reared up, not to his full height, just enough to swing his head up aiming to bash it against Sleethound’s chin as the tom’s claws came down and connected with his shoulders. It hurt but that wasn’t important right now. Batglare hoped to disorientate Sleethound enough so that he could lash out with some quickly, yet powerful, heavy front paws blows aimed at the side of the Sleethound’s head.

Naturally his back would be exposed to his other two irritations, but he was kinda of depending on Leechpaw to at least deal with one of the brats. If Batglare managed to connect some blows to Sleethound’s head, he’d would already be whipping around to confront Larchfall.
@sid @implimm @Ziera ( @Undertaker come help my Bat!)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven [Pfft, alright but I'm not sure how much help Leech is going to be.] @sid @implimm @Ziera
Hmm, so this is what a real battle looked like. Inquisitive green eyes slowly scanned the battleground as he walked in calmly behind Fallownose and the older warriors and apprentices. The thick scent of blood wafted into his nostrils making him wrinkle his nose. Despite this being his first battle, the abnormally giant gray tom remained unrattled and almost disinterested in the commotion around him. Fallownose's call claimed his attention for about a second directing two patrols, one for aiding in healing and the other for fighting. Leechpaw refrained from huffing in irritation, he found this whole thing foolish but he supposed this would be a good time to test his skills against actually trained warriors. He was supposed to be fighting, but he wasn't cocky enough to go claw to claw with a cat on his own so he looked around for some RiverClan cat in need of assistance while making sure he was well aware of his clanmates' locations.

Oh, who was calling him? Leechpaw's swung his huge head in the direction of the call, spotting an old man get beat up... um... okay, so he wasn't going to question that. In smooth, swift strides, Leechpaw covered the distances between them in short bounds. It was a bit reckless on his part, yes, but desperate time calls for desperate actions. Leechpaw veered off his original course, pivoting, as he shot straight at the warrior who was watching the show. He aimed to barrel into Elmtongue's right flank, hoping to knock him to the ground on his side, and then Leechpaw would try to hook his curved claws into the Elmtongue's side so he could carve out a nice laceration if he was lucky. It was planned nicely in the apprentice's head, but plans and reality never really fit together.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 8th, 2022 at 10:16 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:16 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@JAE. @/anyone else involved //

➵ [ swankit | she/her ]

blood leaked into swankits mouth once her teeth sunk into the flesh of the thunderclanners leg. she prepared to let go and jump up, wanting to claw at his flank, but that wouldn't be happening today. she felt the wind get knocked out of her when jaystride's foot connected with her side, sending the light molly flying. landing on the ground with a thud, she forced herself to stand, stumbling back.

the ground disappeared from underneath her, water replacing the solid ground. she only processed it when she was already fully in the water, waves lapping at her and pushing her underneath. the white and black cat let out a yowl, inhaling water and spluttering. she wasn't afraid of death - she wasn't. she wasn't. she wasn't. i'm not., she thought, despite desperately clawing at everything in an attempt to grab onto something or someone. it didn't take long before she completely disappeared under the water, a few bubbles rising on the surface.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

-->Heronflight<--
The warrior watched a young kits body was flung into the water. No! No! This was not happening to the poor thing. Moving away from his claw strikes to his chest she broke into a run before jumping into the water after Swankit. Panic ran through her as she tried to look for the small body. There was no movements at all, so she dived into the water once again before finding the lifeless body of the kit. She couldn't leave them here! So she grabbed it by the scruff and pulled it up. Setting down the she-kit she climbed out. Placing her head down gently on the kits chest there were no heartbeats they were dead. Her heart broke. If only she had been quick enough. Heronflight grabbed a hold of the kit once again and went over to a dead apprentices body(Loonpaw). She laid it down next to them. "Please starclan take care of her.", she meowed. Now it was time for her to get home and dry off before she got sick.

(Heron has left the battle. Also was given permission for Heron to collect Swan and place her next to Loon)
// @Jae; @sid; @anyone else involved \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; May 8th, 2022 at 10:37 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 10:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ basing this just before heron leaves if that's ok ]

Jeeze, what now?

His head hardly turned at the loud meow as he kicked out, intending on only knocking her aside. Jaystride wanted to keep his attention on Heronflight-- he'd already been bit in the neck once and had no desire to permit a more serious injury.

[ @implimm ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:18 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN

She screeched as the other cat landed on her. She wriggling wildly, slashing at the other cat, praying her claws made contact.

She was about to plan her next move

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:18 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Moosecrash of Thunderclan | @iris.~

As the battle unfolded before him, the large tom felt his hackles rise. It was time to prove himself.
Setting his sights on a brown tabby from Riverclan, Moosecrash readied himself. The Maine Coon would use his size to his advantage. Letting out a massive, deep growl, he pushed hard with his back legs, springing forward. Soon he was at a full sprint, a heavy, fluffy projectile headed right for his enemy.
Lowering his head, Moosecrash prepared to slam his shoulder into the enemy as he pushed by cats, a sizable wrecking ball hurtling through the battleground.
He didn't care who he smashed in to as long as he stayed on target. Tipping his head to the side at the last second, the tom prepared for the impact upon his shoulder. He hoped his chosen opponent wasn't quick, and hadn't moved out of the way. Who knows what he could hit should that occur.

(If you would like to be bumped/pushed/etc by Moose as he barrels through the crowd, he is open to reactions)

~Wolfsong of Riverclan | @Kyo~

As she sprinted from the camp to the cove, answering the call for backup, the silver tabby felt anticipation and rage begin to fill her chest. How dare Thunderclan attack now, her clan was still struggling with the death of Kestrelstar, and now they had the audacity to try to harm her clanmates physically.
Skidding to a stop as she reached the cove, she observed for a moment as the cacophony of battle reached her ears. She saw a she-cat dash up to the battle, spitting and hissing. Wolfsong unsheathed her claws, blue eyes narrowing.
You're mine.
She launched herself at the she-cat, aiming with a vicious swipe for the cat's shoulder.

~Moonfrost of Riverclan | @sid~

The dark tabby moved quickly after her sister as they were called to battle. As she approached, her blue eyes recognized a pelt from previous gatherings. Sleethound. Something about that tom gave her a bad feeling, and made her fur tingle. He would be hard to fight, but perhaps it would be worth it.
Letting out a distorted, eerie yowl, Moonfrost rushed at Sleethound, preparing to launch herself into him. Her claws extended as she leapt, reaching forward, hoping to hook him in the side, or perhaps the back.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; May 8th, 2022 at 11:30 PM.
Old May 8th, 2022, 11:28 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

~Tornclaw, He/Him~
Tornclaw burst around every corner. of the area, searching for an open cat to fight. His massive size would help him some with the fighting of course, but he longed for some battle.
~Mintleaf, He/They~
Mintleaf stayed around the edges, waiting for someone to find him. He would eventually.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old May 9th, 2022, 12:02 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

@Moonraven @implimm @Undertaker
rolled a 9, 20 //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

sleethound was a little annoyed when he saw that elmtongue and larchfall were joining in. he would've much preferred to fight batglare by himself. oh well, his claws managed to sink into the meat of the windclanner's shoulders, so that was nice. what wasn't nice was batglare's head slamming into his chin. grunting, he yanked his claws out of the warrior's shoulders and narrowly dodged the hard smacks coming his way, paw missing his head by a few inches.

he paid little attention to the grey tom rushing over and swinging at elmtongue. seeing batglare twist to confront larchfall, the dappled warrior took this as his chance. he lunged forward, paws reaching forward and aiming to dig his claws into the back of the brown and white warrior. if his hit connected, he'd drag his claws towards him, flex his claws in deeper, then rip them out.
__
@NinjaBloss //

watching fallownose drop at the last second, sleethound swiftly pushed himself higher with his hind legs. claws scored across his stomach, but the wound wasn't as bad as it would've been if he'd been a bit lower. once he landed, he whipped around. assuming the deputy rolled back onto his feet during those few seconds, he'd dart towards him again. raising a large paw, he'd swing it at the tom's head in hopes of stunning him. if that hit landed, he'd use that same paw to aim a hit at fallownose's chest, hoping to rip the flesh.
__
@RiztheHuntress //

a ghostly yowl made sleethound turn his head, spotting a dark grey molly rushing towards him. his lips curled back into an irritated snarl, baring his teeth at moonfrost. alright, he didn't mind dicing up some fish. he quickly dropped onto his back, kicking out his hind legs harshly in hopes of kicking the molly in the underside as she leapt at him.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days