Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:33 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:01 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:59 PM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 01:49 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2019, 03:41 PM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
SparkkitMosskit turned when she heard a noise. She stopped and listened for a moment a bit scared of what might be out there. Then suddenly she heard Sparkkit call her name. “Sparkkit, Sparkit I’m over here!” She started running again, this time in the detection from witch she heard her brother.
Thank Starclan! thought Sparkkit happily. "Mosskit! There you are!" He meowed," Wait, if you are here, then what was that out in the forest?" Silently staring at him, nonblinking eyes. The memory was so real he could almost see it again.
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:48 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
Thank Starclan! thought Sparkkit happily. "Mosskit! There you are!" He meowed," Wait, if you are here, then what was that out in the forest?" Silently staring at him, nonblinking eyes. The memory was so real he could almost see it again.
“Sparkkit,” Mosskit yelped, and nuzzled her brothers nose. “What thing,” Mosskit said nervously. She looked around worriedly and jumped at ever sound. “We should probably find out way back to camp,” she said voice shaking.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 21st, 2019, 03:50 PM
(Flashkit)

My Mood: Cheerful

"Good idea." Sparkkit said, now very nervous about what he saw in the forest, or, rather, what he didn't see. "I don't know what it was, but all I saw was it's eyes."
Old March 21st, 2019, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sacredkit lashed out with a paw. The grass bent, dodging his advance. His pawstrike carried him, tumbling, into the earth beside it. Rolling to his paws, he swiveled and threw his whole body at the blade of grass. He wrapped his little body around it and latched his teeth onto it, attacking it with all his might.

In a few moments, the harmless blade of grass drooped in his paws, defeated.
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Beta
((Sorry for the short starter!))

Today was to be Flutterpaw's first day of training, yet she didn't see her mentor anywhere. What was his name again? Roaring-something? She was sat by the warriors' den, craning her neck in her search for the tom. Her whiskers twitched with anticipation. She was ready to learn everything she could to become an awesome warrior. A small smile crept onto her face. She was gonna be a warrior soon! Well, not soon, really. But she was finally on her way to being a warrior! She had never wanted something more in her short lifespan thusfar. Her green eyes were wide as she searched the camp.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 07:50 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfire View Post
"Good idea." Sparkkit said, now very nervous about what he saw in the forest, or, rather, what he didn't see. "I don't know what it was, but all I saw was it's eyes."
“Umm do you know where we came from,” Mosskit said uncertainly. “I don’t see the twig I tripped over.” Her tail started twitching nervously.

@Flashfire

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; March 26th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:04 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

hazel paw came in her muzzle stained red
Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:58 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Foxbreeze sat in the nursery. The kits would come today, she just knew it. She stood up and started to pace. She was beginning to feel pain, but not much. It quickly got worse. "Lionwing, come over here! I'm going to have the kits!" she yelled. @Greywind

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:18 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[Open]
The peach tabby was sitting pretty in an open part of the clearing, amber hues watching as clanmembers mingled and moved about. A smile bloomed as she observed them, ears twitching, tail flicking back and fourth in time with the beat of her own heart. Dainty paws grasping the dirt and head below her, claws itching to dig into something. The battles have long since concluded, but she could still feel the rush, the adrenaline pumping through her veins as she took victim after victim. All other apprentices of course, she wouldnt dare take on a warrior...yet. Her first ever battle was burned in her memory, her first kill even more so. She wanted to fight again, watch the light drain from her targets eyes, hold lives in her paws. Yet, here she sat, fur tangling as a breeze kissed her, as if she were a flower in a field. She considered herself to be so, a rose in a field of weeds. Even her mother believed so, too bad she was weak. Bloompaw wouldn’t be as weak as her. She couldn’t even imagine being so low, so pathetic, she was above that. Of course, not that she could boast about it, it was a secret. For now, she’ll just smile, gain their trust and gather supporters. After that, she’d overthrow Passionstar, sorry excuse for a leader. It was easy after all, to hide your malice behind a cute smile.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:21 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post

@Beta
((Sorry for the short starter!))

Today was to be Flutterpaw's first day of training, yet she didn't see her mentor anywhere. What was his name again? Roaring-something? She was sat by the warriors' den, craning her neck in her search for the tom. Her whiskers twitched with anticipation. She was ready to learn everything she could to become an awesome warrior. A small smile crept onto her face. She was gonna be a warrior soon! Well, not soon, really. But she was finally on her way to being a warrior! She had never wanted something more in her short lifespan thusfar. Her green eyes were wide as she searched the camp.
Ah an apprentice! Oh how Roaringlion had longed for this day, training it was going to be big, and fun and YAY. He would show her the territory then teach her hunting basics, her name repeated in her head Flutterpaw Flutterpaw Flutterpaw he was excited. As he burst out of the warriors den he almost hit her yet jumped away upon seeing the apprentice. The tom smiled seeing her there, it seemed she was very excited about training to say the least. His mucles ripples under his glossy black pelt as he quickly sat down, “Flutterpaw right? I’m Roaringlion I know you probably don’t remember my name seeing as you saw it like, that that one day.” his voice rumbled in his chest as he rambled on again and again. “So we’re gonna look at the territory, I can take you to my favorite place to sun.” he said smiling looking at the ground “But it is winter... never mind that he!” he said with a chuckle smiling at her. He swished his glossy tail and set it over his paws just to keep the dust off.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread