Today 09:55 PM

Old October 15th, 2023, 06:48 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRaven View Post
Mirepaw gazed up at Sunsplash. "It's just... I'm all alone," he meowed, hoping he could trust her, "I just joined ThunderClan because I thought that I had family here. But I was wrong."
Sunsplash leaned down and gave Mirepaw's ear a quick lick of comfort. ''You will never be alone, Mirepaw,'' She mewed. ''You will always have your Clanmates.''
The queen wrapped her tail around Mirepaw. ''I know it's hard,'' She meowed quietly. ''Life in a Clan will never be easy. That's one of the main things you know, living in ThunderClan. Constant fighting between the Clans, hunting nearly three times a day, it's exhausting. I'd know that. But, even if it won't get easier, at least you'll get used to it, with time.''
Old October 15th, 2023, 08:50 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mirepaw felt comforted by Sunsplash's reassurance. "I guess so..." he mewed.
@lynxyboo

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 16th, 2023, 07:34 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Mapledawn lay on the ground, basking her fur in the warm sunshine.
Old October 16th, 2023, 07:59 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Mirepaw felt comforted by Sunsplash's reassurance. "I guess so..." he mewed.
@lynxyboo
''You'll get used to it,'' Sunsplash murmured. ''It will get easier over time. I promise.''
Old October 16th, 2023, 12:04 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Coyote’paw
9 moons
a short but bulky brown cat with many large scars and green eyes
The warm sunlight filtered through the trees of camp casting cold long shadows. The battle still fresh on his mind and wounds still healing he grumbled as he hauled his aching body from the nest he had hastily made. I’ll have to ask flameflower or someone else to take me out to collect more moss. a sour scowl crossed his face at the thought of asking for help. He held his front right paw in the air. He had apparently sprained it and tore a claw here as well..even his paw pads were ripped on this paw. Ears swiveling around in case he would be called out for a patrol or something he purred in satisfaction when he hadn’t heard his name called.

Lumbering across the clearing he stopped short of the prey pile his pale green eyes scanning it for something plump to bring to the queens and maybe something for the elders as well. Deciding in a rabbit he hauled it curse his short genetics across and into the nursery. Paying his respects to the queens and the loud mouthed kittens who clambered towards him in curiosity. Ears flat he backed out quickly seeking no interaction with the small pesky beings. He returned one more and grabbed a robin to which he brought to the elders. For as long as coyote’paw could remember he had stayed in this den the longest, happily listening to all the stories they had to tell.

He was seen as odd in most cats eyes. Quiet, snappy, and reckless, some found him stupid others thought him contempt and petty. Often talking to plants and flowers didn’t help him one bit in fact he would often get bullied for it. With a bemused snort he left the elders den and well simply found a quiet spot in the shade to camp out in for the time being.

@SuspiciousMindz

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 16th, 2023, 02:33 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

The spotted Bengal colored she-cat hadn't quite gotten over the fact that Alde- Foxstep was no longer he mentor. Why'd Bumblestar have to take him away? He was good to her. Larchflame would never understand her, not like Alderstep -- though she wasn't sure if he was understanding her yet either.

Teepaw let out a small sigh, her green hues focused blankly on an area across the camp. It happened to be where Coyotepaw was laying. It appeared as though she was staring at him, but she wasn't, she was merely looking at the blank area around him.

@Zelly

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 16th, 2023, 02:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

tw: despair, gore, child death
Dovefluff

Dovefluff limped into the camp, cradling the two tiny bodies. Hiccuping whimpers escaped her, and she was barely able to make it to the camp's center, paws trembling as she laid the two dead kits on the ground. She had cleaned their stained fur with the gentleness of a mother who had done this twice too many times before, and gently laid Fernkit and Mothkit in the center of the clearing, shaking violently but pressing her paws into the ground so that she didn't show it. She had gone to find Morningcall, and instead found two dead kittens. She would make sure that they were given the burial they deserved. Poor, little babies. The world was too cruel.

"Bumblestar!" Voice breaking as she called the leader's name, the molly stood sentinel over the two little bodies. "I found them in the territory with an outsiders' scent around them. I think they left camp." She kept her tone relatively quiet, not wanting to scare any kits, but Fernkit and Mothkit deserved to be honored. If only they had listened when they were told not to leave camp...

[ OPEN for cats to talk to her/react @dino. @something. @eris - mentioning u guys bc you're the big bad hrs ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 16th, 2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 04:41 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

tw: blood, child death, panic attack
Fireflypaw

The tortoiseshell molly had just been sitting down, wanting to take her mind off of things. The stench of blood hit her long before Dovefluff entered camp. Oh no. She quickly rushed over to Dovefluff, wondering what was going on. Then their bodies came into view. Fernkit and Mothkit. Dead. They brought back memories she had been trying so desperately to forget.

She remembered the nursery, filled with the stench of blood. Crack. She stared in horror as Roseraven tried to help the kit, but they had killed them. It haunted her as the sound kept replaying. Crack. Crack. Crack. She just wanted it to stop! She was so scared she couldn't even cry. So many deaths... and so young. Why had StarClan took their lives so soon? Why must everywhere she go be covered in death.

She stared at the kit's bodies, unable to move. She took a step back as Dovefluff called for Bumblestar. "S-so many..." she uttered. Her heart pounded as blood roared in her ear. Why? She tripped back, gulping in air. It was hard to breathe. A tear fell from her eyes as she buried her face in Dovey's fur. "W-why Auntie Dovey? Why?" she sobbed, trying to hold herself together. Blood scent filled her nose.

Just make it stop.

[ @poppy. @ears @/anyone else - Auntie Dovey and Cousin therapist Spring ]

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; October 16th, 2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 05:39 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
''You'll get used to it,'' Sunsplash murmured. ''It will get easier over time. I promise.''
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
tw: despair, gore, child death
Dovefluff

Dovefluff limped into the camp, cradling the two tiny bodies. Hiccuping whimpers escaped her, and she was barely able to make it to the camp's center, paws trembling as she laid the two dead kits on the ground. She had cleaned their stained fur with the gentleness of a mother who had done this twice too many times before, and gently laid Fernkit and Mothkit in the center of the clearing, shaking violently but pressing her paws into the ground so that she didn't show it. She had gone to find Morningcall, and instead found two dead kittens. She would make sure that they were given the burial they deserved. Poor, little babies. The world was too cruel.

"Bumblestar!" Voice breaking as she called the leader's name, the molly stood sentinel over the two little bodies. "I found them in the territory with an outsiders' scent around them. I think they left camp." She kept her tone relatively quiet, not wanting to scare any kits, but Fernkit and Mothkit deserved to be honored. If only they had listened when they were told not to leave camp...

[ OPEN for cats to talk to her/react @dino. @something. @eris - mentioning u guys bc you're the big bad hrs ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post
tw: blood, child death, panic attack
Fireflypaw

The tortoiseshell molly had just been sitting down, wanting to take her mind off of things. The stench of blood hit her long before Dovefluff entered camp. Oh no. She quickly rushed over to Dovefluff, wondering what was going on. Then their bodies came into view. Fernkit and Mothkit. Dead. They brought back memories she had been trying so desperately to forget.

She remembered the nursery, filled with the stench of blood. Crack. She stared in horror as Roseraven tried to help the kit, but they had killed them. It haunted her as the sound kept replaying. Crack. Crack. Crack. She just wanted it to stop! She was so scared she couldn't even cry. So many deaths... and so young. Why had StarClan took their lives so soon? Why must everywhere she go be covered in death.

She stared at the kit's bodies, unable to move. She took a step back as Dovefluff called for Bumblestar. "S-so many..." she uttered. Her heart pounded as blood roared in her ear. Why? She tripped back, gulping in air. It was hard to breathe. A tear fell from her eyes as she buried her face in Dovey's fur. "W-why Auntie Dovey? Why?" she sobbed, trying to hold herself together. Blood scent filled her nose.

Just make it stop.

[ @poppy. @ears @/anyone else - Auntie Dovey and Cousin therapist Spring ]

Mirepaw smiled, which soon faded away when he heard the news. Two kits... dead? "I'm sorry for... your loss..." he meowed while trembling, trying to be respectful towards the fallen little ones, "I hope that they are safe... up above in the stars... may the star lords protect them..." He had no idea that calamities would fall upon the clan so soon after he joined. Was... was it my fault? I didn't mean to cause those little ones to die... I just wanted to be less alone... Are the lords of the sky... disappointed in me? Did they not want me to... Mirepaw dug his claws on the ground to avoid himself running away from despair.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 16th, 2023, 05:41 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:

Mirepaw smiled, which soon faded away when he heard the news. Two kits... dead? "I'm sorry for... your loss..." he meowed while trembling, trying to be respectful towards the fallen little ones, "I hope that they are safe... up above in the stars... may the star lords protect them..." He had no idea that calamities would fall upon the clan so soon after he joined. Was... was it my fault? I didn't mean to cause those little ones to die... I just wanted to be less alone... Are the lords of the sky... disappointed in me? Did they not want me to... Mirepaw dug his claws on the ground to avoid himself running away from despair.
Sunsplash didn't respond. She was close to kitting, and hoped she never lost a kit.