Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowy the Chair
Today 10:28 AM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by babysith
Today 10:22 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 10:06 AM

Old April 23rd, 2023, 05:41 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

[FONT="Georgia"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]Swiftsplash padded to the area. Her eyes tired and old bones creaking with every step. After hearing her mate- Whisperwave had been exiled she ran out to try and say goodbye for the last time. But being chased by a venturing twoleg kit she'd been scared and lonely. Smelling Riverclan again made her so happy. So happy.
@Captain (yas

Out in the territory, it had almost become routine running into missing cats. Gingerfrost hardly ever knew what to say to them, other than hear out their stories and judge how much was true, but it was an important element nonetheless, and one he tried to improve on with practice. Today was no different when he came across a more than tired-looking Swiftsplash, his brow knitting in slight worry.
"Swiftsplash, where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Petuniafire stayed near her mother and after splitting ways with Pine they decided to get going to try and get back into Riverclan. What was there when they got there? Were most of who they knew were gone? Was Blizzardsky there waiting for them? Walking beside her mother she saw things she recognize then the scent of her clan was strong.

Heronflight was a little nervous. She had gone missing before due to two-legs, but this time was different. She couldn't let her daughter try and get back to Riverclan alone. Not when those cages were awful. They had been stuck in them for many moons, forced to eat those dry pellets.

[ Not sure who to mention, but they are together ]

It was rather a surprise to find both Petuniafire and Heronflight returning together, the scent of twoleg clinging to their pelts. They had been gone for moons, though Gingerfrost could likely guess where they had been; albeit not where exactly. Padding up to the pair with a serious expression, he dipped his head in a mild greeting, meeting both their eyes as he spoke.
"Where have you two been?"
It was a simple question, one he often had to repeat when dealing with the missing. But so it was; he needed to know where their paths had taken them, for safety and reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
After the long walk they finally made it back to the forest... Now to find their clan. Silverstone looked around, knowing they were lost. They have never been far from their clan and after chasing those twoleg cats away, they realized they werent in the forest anymore...
@Captain

"Silverstone. What brings you out there?"
It had been a simple day of mulling over past events while on a walk, when he should stumble across none other than Silverstone. Or more accurately, spot a cat far within the outskirts, whom he recognised as Silverstone. The feline looked rather lost as Gingerfrost padded up to him with a questioning look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipfur View Post
Acornpaw walked down the hill to the camp. He hadn't noticed that it had gotten so late. A lot had happened that day, including two ThunderClan cats with quite the story to tell. @Captain@Estelle

A familiar pelt he hadn't seen in a while walked into camp, picking the young tom's attention. Padding up to Acornpaw, Gingerfrost gave the apprentice a stern look.
"Out on a walk, are we. Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipfur View Post
Tulipfur still could not find Acornpaw. She had been out all evening looking for her apprentice. It's not like Acornpaw to disappear like this. She decided to get back to camp, in case any other cat had found her apprentice. @Captain@Estelle

Like mentor like apprentice, Gingerfrost spotted Tulipfur returning to camp after having been away for quite some time. With sigh, and rather similar to before, he got up and moved towards the warrior, brows falling flat. He was getting a little tired of this.
"Where have you been, Tulipfur?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Snowfall

Snowfall limped after Hollytail into the camp, with Pebblefur beside her. All three of the cats were injured, some sort of fight must have broken out. Hollytail turned, whispering something to Snowfall, who stared down at the ground, clearly ashamed of something, before looking back up and whispering something back to Hollytail.
@Captain @Estelle

(note, Snowfall, after being talked to by one of the high ranks, will be leaving RiverClan and live as a loner. Pebblefur will rejoin RiverClan though. and Hollytail was already apart of RiverClan and didn't go missing.)

Now this certainly was a sight. Hollytail, with two of their missing warriors at their side, all three injured. Gingerfrost's brows knit, mildly alarmed by the scars covering them. He wasted little time in getting up from his conner of the clearing, hurrying over to the three felines. And what was all the whispering about?
"What happened?"

Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:45 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Out in the territory, it had almost become routine running into missing cats. Gingerfrost hardly ever knew what to say to them, other than hear out their stories and judge how much was true, but it was an important element nonetheless, and one he tried to improve on with practice. Today was no different when he came across a more than tired-looking Swiftsplash, his brow knitting in slight worry.

It was rather a surprise to find both Petuniafire and Heronflight returning together, the scent of twoleg clinging to their pelts. They had been gone for moons, though Gingerfrost could likely guess where they had been; albeit not where exactly. Padding up to the pair with a serious expression, he dipped his head in a mild greeting, meeting both their eyes as he spoke.
It was a simple question, one he often had to repeat when dealing with the missing. But so it was; he needed to know where their paths had taken them, for safety and reasoning.

It had been a simple day of mulling over past events while on a walk, when he should stumble across none other than Silverstone. Or more accurately, spot a cat far within the outskirts, whom he recognised as Silverstone. The feline looked rather lost as Gingerfrost padded up to him with a questioning look.

A familiar pelt he hadn't seen in a while walked into camp, picking the young tom's attention. Padding up to Acornpaw, Gingerfrost gave the apprentice a stern look.

Like mentor like apprentice, Gingerfrost spotted Tulipfur returning to camp after having been away for quite some time. With sigh, and rather similar to before, he got up and moved towards the warrior, brows falling flat. He was getting a little tired of this.

Now this certainly was a sight. Hollytail, with two of their missing warriors at their side, all three injured. Gingerfrost's brows knit, mildly alarmed by the scars covering them. He wasted little time in getting up from his conner of the clearing, hurrying over to the three felines. And what was all the whispering about?
"What happened?"

The elderly she raised her eyes to meet the tom. "After you exclied my now assumed dead mate Whisperwave, I went to go give him one of his belongings and I got chased by twolegs. I ended up far far out and a kind kittypet helped me to where they had smelt fishy cats. I knew it had to be you after.' she meowed. Her tone apologetic.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old April 23rd, 2023, 08:10 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:

The elderly she raised her eyes to meet the tom. "After you exclied my now assumed dead mate Whisperwave, I went to go give him one of his belongings and I got chased by twolegs. I ended up far far out and a kind kittypet helped me to where they had smelt fishy cats. I knew it had to be you after.' she meowed. Her tone apologetic.

It wasn't him who exiled Whisperwave, but he saw her point. She went looking for him, got chased by twolegs. These humans were a real problem, constantly catching and chasing clan cats around. Gingerfrost covered a slight grimace, pushing the sentiment away to listen further to Swiftsplash's story.
"Whisperwave is indeed dead. He died protecting your daughter from a dog."
Gingerfrost mew, keeping his voice level though leaving a slight moment for the elderly feline to process this information.
"Next time don't leave the territory. Or do you mean to say you got lost within your own grounds?"

Old April 23rd, 2023, 01:00 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Okay, there was no backing out now. Indigo took a small step forward as well as a quick breath to steady their nerves. No running like last time. Green eyes observed the ways in which the undergrowth swayed from the gentle breeze. Gray clouds huddled together overhead and blocked out any sun that may have been present. Sounds of prey were awfully quiet today, save for a few chitters here and there. It was really the same as the first time she had arrived.

They weren't sure if it was the nerves, or the way their tail bushed out slightly, but Indigo was... nervous. The last time they had been here, they had ran. Frightful and full of anxiety about everything changing. But after putting some distance between themselves and this place, they had come to the realization that it wasn't truly what they wanted. They wanted to belong somewhere, to have a home. Friends they could count on.

So it was with that determination that Indigo crossed over the border and headed towards what looked familiar. Nose twitching in the air it wasn't long after the border that she caught the scent of fox on the breeze - at least she recognized it by smell now. Muscles tensed and she turned around with barely enough time to see beady eyes and a long, scarred snout emerge from the bushes behind her. Her ears went back and a fierce snarl drew from her throat; there would be no running this time. With a yowl she leapt forward and scored her claws down the foxes muzzle, who quickly snapped its jaws towards her and had her skipping over to the side to avoid being munched on.

[ @Estelle - So excited for this! I figure since it's already pretty injured, Ginger can chase it off in the next post and then we can start the rejoining? I'm just very excited to get them in hehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 24th, 2023 at 10:56 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 03:31 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"What happened?"

Silverstone paused and dipped their head "Their was a kittypet intruding, trying to hunt in our territory. I chased it but I didn't realize I wasnt in the forest, I was blinded by it trying to steal prey. I finally made it back into the forest"
They try to explain to the best of their ability without it sounding weird.

Bump me in 4 hours

Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:50 PM
Camo x

Quote:

It wasn't him who exiled Whisperwave, but he saw her point. She went looking for him, got chased by twolegs. These humans were a real problem, constantly catching and chasing clan cats around. Gingerfrost covered a slight grimace, pushing the sentiment away to listen further to Swiftsplash's story.
"Whisperwave is indeed dead. He died protecting your daughter from a dog."
Gingerfrost mew, keeping his voice level though leaving a slight moment for the elderly feline to process this information.
"Next time don't leave the territory. Or do you mean to say you got lost within your own grounds?"

Swiftsplash gave a small sigh as her eyes clouded with pain at the thought of her mates death. "Is Brightnight ok?" she asked, her daughter her only worry.

"I'm getting old Gingerfrost we both know this, I can't exactly see as well as I used to. I'll mentor one more apprentice if allowed and be done."

(She was at the meeting and I talked to @/Captain, she does have her own apprentice aka Blueberrypaw

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old April 24th, 2023, 09:35 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"What happened?"

Snowfall

"We . . fought . . each other . . ." Snowfall stared down at her paws. "And- it was my fault . . I . . caused the fight . . all because of my dumb rivalry with Pebblefur . . "

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old April 24th, 2023, 11:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
birdpaw

Her father's voice was incredibly raspy, and Birdpaw's eyes widened as she registered the wounds marring his skin. "Dad... what-?" She choked out, eyes staring straight at the throat wound in horror. "What happened?" And even though she knew her father was too strong to have let someone do something like that to him, her mind immediately went to rogues. Did someone hurt him like those rogues hurt her? Her mind went to how her legs had been snapped, how her skin had been shredded. How her throat had been-

No. That hadn't happened to her dad. He was too strong. Too strong to be treated like that. But his words caused her tears to overflow, pouring down her face as she swayed on her paws, the tightness in her chest loosening so suddenly it almost swept her off her paws. And she was even more relieved to see her dad move towards her, and as he quickly moved to wrap her in a snug embrace, she let out a relieved sob, burying her face in his neck fur, feeling him press his in her scarred shoulder. "I missed you so much, Dad." She blubbered, breathing in the warm, comforting scent of her father. The scent filled her heart with joy and she hugged him back without missing a beat.

"You're home. You're safe now. It's gonna be okay. I'm here now, baby girl."

The words had the most calming effect on her, and she completely broke apart in his embrace, sobbing out of relief and happiness to finally be safe. "I was so scared that the rogues were gonna get me again." She breathed through sobs, wrapping her arms around her father tighter at this confession. "I was so scared, Daddy. I'm so glad you're here. I'm so glad I'm safe." She sounded like an absolute child, falling apart like a baby, but she didn't care. She wasn't scared like she was out there. She was vaguely aware of how many times she was saying 'dad', but she didn't care. The name sent a wave of calm and security through her every time she said it.

His apology made her heart twist. Not only was her being a trauma magnet hurting her, but it was causing her father grief and guilt too. She needed to stop somehow. She could bear listening to him blame himself for this. "You don't have anything to be sorry for, either." She murmured sincerely, closing her eyes to stop the tears. "There's nothing to forgive. None of it was your fault. And I'm not telling this to make you feel better, I would never lie to you, Dad." She pressed her muzzle into his shoulder, letting out a trembling gasp as she reeled her emotions in.

The small ragdoll moved her sore body so that she could more easily murmur in his ear, voice trembling as she spoke, asking about the whereabouts of those she cared about. Pebblesplash. Gingerfrost. Fawnlight. Flickerpaw. Stormpaw. Silverpaw. Lilycreek. Otterfluff. Kestrelpaw, the pretty tabby who she had missed much more than she had expected. "Have you seen Flickerpaw or Stormpaw? Is Kes okay? What about Silverpaw and Pebblesplash? is everything okay? What happened at home, Dad? Why are you hurt? Am I... Am I still able to come home?" Firing questions off after their loving reunion may seem selfish, but even though she had missed her father more than anything, she was desperate to know if everyone was okay.

And she was desperate to go home.

[ @Captain ]
As soon as the two of them would embrace, the tall oriental tomcat would feel his daughter bury her face into his neck and then just sob freely into his thick dark-gray fur. Pikestar held her tight against their chest, keeping her safe and warm in their arms to make sure she knew her father was here and she was no longer alone. There were so many things he wanted to say, but he didn’t know how to say them. “I missed you too, baby, so much.” The big RiverClan feline uttered in a hushed tone, “But I’m here now, I’m here and I’m never gonna leave you ever again.” Silent praying to the moon, Pikestar hoped he could keep that promise. He wanted to. Stars, he wanted to so damn badly. He wanted to be the family man he never got the chance to be. It was no secret that he loved his daughters more than anything in this universe and the dark-furred tomcat wanted to be a good, honest father. The small ragdoll she-cat soon broke completely down in the hug, telling Pikestar her fears in-between broken sobs that made her shudder against his form. Why hadn’t he gone after her the moment she’d gone missing after that fox attack? He should have done more, so much more, and it made Pikestar feel sick to his stomach.

It was his own fault that he allowed this position to deter him from what was really important. She claimed he had nothing to be sorry for, but the dark tomcat knew damn well that he had plenty to be sorry for. Pikestar had allowed the two of them to grow apart and he had neglected being there when she needed him most. The RiverClan tomcat didn’t say anything about it though, and simply held his baby bird. Birdpaw didn’t blame them for any of this and she refused to lie to her father, so that was enough for him. They needed to move forward. They needed to remain strong together and survive.

Then Birdpaw began to ask about specific clanmates and there whereabouts. “I haven’t seen Flickerpaw in quite some time, love… I’m so sorry…” He then replied in a gentle tone, not hiding the truth from his beloved daughter, “Stormpaw is here though, as is Kestrelpaw. Silverpaw is Silversnow now, she took a warrior name after my old name, heh. Pebblesplash is fine too, I rescued her from a nasty twoleg trap and we’ve become great friends.” Now is certainly not the time to tell the young molly about his… rather complicated feelings surrounding the tortie. "A lot has happened, but yes, of course you can come home, darling. I’ll tell you all the details on the way back to camp, okay? Just lean on me and we’ll go back to camp together.” The most important thing now was to get Birdpaw back to the safety of camp, where they could catch her up to speed.

[ And we can wrap it up there! Pikestar can fill Birdpaw on all that's happened and this can take place in-between the dog attack and the meeting where he steps down. Once again, I'm very sorry for how long this took, but now Birdpaw is officially back in RiverClan! I shall readd her to the Allegiences asap! ♡ ]

Last edited by Captain; April 24th, 2023 at 11:18 PM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Okay, there was no backing out now. Indigo took a small step forward as well as a quick breath to steady their nerves. No running like last time. Green eyes observed the ways in which the undergrowth swayed from the gentle breeze. Gray clouds huddled together overhead and blocked out any sun that may have been present. Sounds of prey were awfully quiet today, save for a few chitters here and there. It was really the same as the first time she had arrived.

They weren't sure if it was the nerves, or the way their tail bushed out slightly, but Indigo was... nervous. The last time they had been here, they had ran. Frightful and full of anxiety about everything changing. But after putting some distance between themselves and this place, they had come to the realization that it wasn't truly what they wanted. They wanted to belong somewhere, to have a home. Friends they could count on.

So it was with that determination that Indigo crossed over the border and headed towards what looked familiar. Nose twitching in the air it wasn't long after the border that she caught the scent of fox on the breeze - at least she recognized it by smell now. Muscles tensed and she turned around with barely enough time to see beady eyes and a long, scarred snout emerge from the bushes behind her. Her ears went back and a fierce snarl drew from her throat; there would be no running this time. With a yowl she leapt forward and scored her claws down the foxes muzzle, who quickly snapped its jaws towards her and had her skipping over to the side to avoid being munched on.

[ @Estelle - So excited for this! I figure since it's already pretty injured, Ginger can chase it off in the next post and then we can start the rejoining? I'm just very excited to get them in hehe ]

Fox hung on the breeze, and Gingerfrost was on the hunt. Normally for prey, but the moment that dreadful scent hung in the nearby air, he was out looking for the creature. Not to mention, the closer her got, the scent began mixing with that of an outsider. And sure enough, it was one he recognised. With a ferocious slash to its muzzle - one he hadn't previously expected from Indigo - the injured fox was distracted. Three for Three, he'd chase this one away or kill it like he did with those dogs. With a loud hiss, Gingerfrost jumped from his hiding place to the fox's face with outstretched paws, landing square on its face where he bit down between the eyes. As a natural reaction, it began shaking it's head, but Gingerfrost slithered down to latch around its throat and began biting.

Blood began dripping into his mouth and he winced as he felt a pair of caws glide across his back, biting down harder to cope. With another hiss (and not wanting a third trip to Stonepaw this week) he clambered from the fox's throat back to its head, claws ripping across its fur until it began to give in, heading back out the territory. Gingerfrost jumped off, spitting crimson to the ground, watching the fox leave with a guarded air; he didn't turn back towards Indigo until he was certain the fox wouldn't come back.

"What are you doing back here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
Silverstone paused and dipped their head "Their was a kittypet intruding, trying to hunt in our territory. I chased it but I didn't realize I wasnt in the forest, I was blinded by it trying to steal prey. I finally made it back into the forest"
They try to explain to the best of their ability without it sounding weird.

"Kittypets hardly know of the clans, chasing it past the border or a talking too could have been enough."
The tabby flicked his tail, brows knitting together, as he had been doing a lot lately. A lot of warriors were getting lost chasing one thing or another away -- did they not know their surroundings enough? It was getting worrisome.
"And you should have spoken to someone before returning to camp. You know that, no?"

[ Placing this after the hunting patrol for the sake of timelines <3 ]

Quote:

Swiftsplash gave a small sigh as her eyes clouded with pain at the thought of her mates death. "Is Brightnight ok?" she asked, her daughter her only worry.

"I'm getting old Gingerfrost we both know this, I can't exactly see as well as I used to. I'll mentor one more apprentice if allowed and be done."

(She was at the meeting and I talked to @/Captain, she does have her own apprentice aka Blueberrypaw

Gingerfrost sigh.
"Your daughter is alright,"
He replied first of all, before pausing.
"You can't be getting lost in your own territory, Swiftsplash. I'll allow you back, but if you need aid in training Blueberrypaw, ask for it."

[ All done! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Snowfall

"We . . fought . . each other . . ." Snowfall stared down at her paws. "And- it was my fault . . I . . caused the fight . . all because of my dumb rivalry with Pebblefur . . "

They fought each other? Gingerfrost's brows knit, mildly taken aback by this sudden revelation. It explained the injuries, somewhat, still it was cause for worry.
"How did this happen? Who started this?"
What was a surprised turned to a stern expression, looking between Pebblefur and Snowfall before his eyes fell on Hollytail.
"What is your involvement in this?"

Old April 26th, 2023, 03:25 PM
Camo x

Quote:

Fox hung on the breeze, and Gingerfrost was on the hunt. Normally for prey, but the moment that dreadful scent hung in the nearby air, he was out looking for the creature. Not to mention, the closer her got, the scent began mixing with that of an outsider. And sure enough, it was one he recognised. With a ferocious slash to its muzzle - one he hadn't previously expected from Indigo - the injured fox was distracted. Three for Three, he'd chase this one away or kill it like he did with those dogs. With a loud hiss, Gingerfrost jumped from his hiding place to the fox's face with outstretched paws, landing square on its face where he bit down between the eyes. As a natural reaction, it began shaking it's head, but Gingerfrost slithered down to latch around its throat and began biting.

Blood began dripping into his mouth and he winced as he felt a pair of caws glide across his back, biting down harder to cope. With another hiss (and not wanting a third trip to Stonepaw this week) he clambered from the fox's throat back to its head, claws ripping across its fur until it began to give in, heading back out the territory. Gingerfrost jumped off, spitting crimson to the ground, watching the fox leave with a guarded air; he didn't turn back towards Indigo until he was certain the fox wouldn't come back.

"What are you doing back here?"

"Kittypets hardly know of the clans, chasing it past the border or a talking too could have been enough."
The tabby flicked his tail, brows knitting together, as he had been doing a lot lately. A lot of warriors were getting lost chasing one thing or another away -- did they not know their surroundings enough? It was getting worrisome.
"And you should have spoken to someone before returning to camp. You know that, no?"

[ Placing this after the hunting patrol for the sake of timelines <3 ]

Gingerfrost sigh.
"Your daughter is alright,"
He replied first of all, before pausing.
"You can't be getting lost in your own territory, Swiftsplash. I'll allow you back, but if you need aid in training Blueberrypaw, ask for it."

[ All done! ]

They fought each other? Gingerfrost's brows knit, mildly taken aback by this sudden revelation. It explained the injuries, somewhat, still it was cause for worry.
"How did this happen? Who started this?"
What was a surprised turned to a stern expression, looking between Pebblefur and Snowfall before his eyes fell on Hollytail.
"What is your involvement in this?"

Swiftsplash nodded. "I...also saw a Shadowclan warrior...at the border...and I was told that my son has died.....I..I was wondering if I may go to his burial spot? It's not in any territory...it's by the twoleg nests and...I really want to see him." she whispered

lio lurked here