Last post by Daragca
Today 12:44 PM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 08:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I noticed that Sunsetwhisker was coughing and acting weird in a spot of the clearing. Worried with my clanmate, i approached him. I didn't know him well, but as a warrior my job was to take care of my fellow clanmates! Not only hunt and battle. When i arrived at the spot, i asked him: Sunsetwhisker, are you feeling ok?
I waited for his response, hoping to be a yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Tansyjaw wasn't sure WHAT was going around the clan, but an awful lot of the warriors were looking....sickly. Some of them were just a bit green about the gills, and normally she was all in favor of pushing through. After all, if all of the warriors went down, especially with as many kits as there were, the clan would be in big trouble. But Sunsetsplash.....he looked much, much beyond just a little queasy. Like he was about to throw up, or already had. He was of no use in such a state, and Tansyjaw was reasonable. Most of the time. At this point, the best thing was to get him out of the clearing and to the medicine den, before he sickened others.

This thought firmly within her head, the molly made tracks for his spot at the edge of the clearing. Sunsetsplash. Her voice was firm and commanding, as befitting of an elder speaking to a new warrior, and her impressive height and size only added to the effect. You don't look well. Stating the obvious. It wasn't exactly....subtle. Have you been to see Drizzlecloud? She refused to include the Shadowclan-blooded Springpaw in the equation unless absolutely necessary. She was useful, no doubt, but Tansyjaw had no love for the young molly.
Sunsetslash
Sunsetslash coughed covering his muzzle with his paw and said through a large coughing fit "I'll be alright and no i havent seen Drizzlecloud, its most likely a cold" He then tried to stop his large black and red body from falling as he tried to stand up again but he was clearly dizzy and just sat back down clearly trying his best to play it off
Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

It had been a little more than a week since she and Lioncrest officially became mates, and Dovefluff couldn't be happier. She had been sleeping better, more smiley, and her steps had been lighter once it had become official that she was finally in a healthy relationship, a 180 turn from her former relationship. She felt good about herself, she felt happy and safe, and she knew that Lioncrest cared for her and she didn't feel like she had to be someone else or stifle who she was to make him like her. As happy as she was with her life as of now, she couldn't help but feel different. She'd been waking up feeling quite nauseous the past two days, and she had been experiencing some discomfort. Settling down, she took a bite from a rather small, weak looking mouse she had picked from the fresh-kill pile. It wasn't the most luxurious meal, but she didn't need much. Just enough to get her by.

Eating it quickly, realizing partway through that her appetite had take a very steep increase, she finished her mouse quickly, and pushed herself to a sitting position, beginning to groom herself. After about 20 minutes, as she became more satisfied with her grooming job, she stood to head to the medicine den to check on Springpaw when a sharp pain in her stomach made her hunch over slightly, wincing in pain. The day wasn't too cold, but she suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of chills, like she was cold but also too warm at the same time. As she lifted her paw to feel her temple, her paw felt heavy and she felt fatigued, as if she had just run from the border to camp. This wasn't what she had been experiencing earlier; this was new, sudden. Letting out a soft grunt, she settling down, wrapping her feathery tail around her side, trying to warm herself but failing. Confusion clouded her gaze, and as she wrapped her tail around her stomach and hind legs, she noticed that her belly stuck out ever so slightly more than it had a week ago, something that only Dovefluff herself could realize. Flushing, she looked down at the ground and shivered slightly as a breeze swept through camp. What on earth was going on with her lately?

[ @Jayvines let the fun begin ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:10 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Maro @SunsetWhisker
Either Sunsetslash was a real buffoon, or he was really darn stubborn. Seriously, pretending that he was fine was an insult to her intelligence at this point. It seemed that another warrior had noticed his state of dishevelment as well, and come over to inquire as to his state of health. Tansyjaw was of the opinion that asking if he was 'alright' at this point was a bit daft, he was clearly barely upright let alone patrol-fit. She had no qualms about telling him so. You're clearly not alright. You're barely upright, I'd hate to see you try and hunt in this state. It'd probably be pretty funny, actually, he'd be more likely to collide with a tree than catch any actual prey. She'd give Sandflower a chance to back her up, or else face her wrath. Then they could cart this stupid furball off to the medicine den.
Old October 24th, 2023, 08:51 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Roaringcoast
23 Moons || Cream, off-white, and deep ginger cat with blue eyes || They/Them ONLY

Mention(s):
Roaringcoast let’s a small hiss out as they walked around the camp. Itching to go locat something to keep them busy. The first thing that came to mind was a territory inspect or something. Willow’s Rise was already patrolled as well as the other areas of territory that Thunderclan owned. Hm, perhaps Drizzlecloud could use a few more herbs, leafbare was coming around the claw right about now. That sounded like a plan, better than pacing around camp all day.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd | ask me questions and stuff ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; October 24th, 2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:11 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Horseshine was walkin out to the clearing where he found Whitefoot a elder basking in the sun trying to soak everything in before he had to go back and get his fur checked for ticks by the apprentices.

'Hey Whitefoot you enjoying your time out here before your first tick checking of the morning haha".Horseshine laughed.

"Yep you got it Horseshine those apprentices do very good though at the checking job havent had a tick on me for more then 1 hour before they came and picked it off"Whitefoot laughed back.

Horseshine would lay down next to him and they would chat about the news they heard about the leader in Riverclan.

"Omg I know I cant belive that the leader died in like the first week its kinda crazy'Horseshine said.

"Ik I hope that whatever happened with them dosent get over here cause I dont think we need that right now".Whitefoot said back.

They would both get up and head back into camp as Whitefoot went to the elders den while Horseshine went to find any food in the pile.
Old October 24th, 2023, 10:21 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
( @spookywynds - tysm for offering up Yarrow, I'll set the end date for 10 days from now, just to make sure we have plenty of time (I 100% didn't try and mention your normal username, nooo) )

The calico had far too much on her mind as of late, with her brother missing and everything from the past meeting to the pretty much all-out war with Shadowclan. Plus, there were all the cats falling ill, thank stars she was yet to, but she had to imagine that it wouldn't be long before she caught what was going around the clan and became camp-bound. She shuttered, from what she knew, it was pretty hard to tell what was making everyone sick, which meant it was pretty hard to prevent it. Her mind recalled her most recent visit to the medicine cat den, about half a moon or so ago, and she felt sorry for the two mollies looking after everyone. Perhaps it would be helpful if she offered to go out on a herb run when she gets back..

Back from what? Hunting, of course. With fewer healthy cats there was less prey being caught, and it's difficult to recover from anything if you're starving to death. As the molly made her way over to the entrance she passed by Yarrowcrest, he didn't seem all that busy. "Yo, you up for hunting?" she meowed to him, "I could use some extra paws." That was true, the two would be able to catch more than what she could catch alone. If he didn't want to come, that was fine too, she didn't really care all that much.

Last edited by Apollo.; October 24th, 2023 at 10:22 AM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 10:57 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloween. View Post
| Larchflame |
( @spookywynds - tysm for offering up Yarrow, I'll set the end date for 10 days from now, just to make sure we have plenty of time (I 100% didn't try and mention your normal username, nooo) )

The calico had far too much on her mind as of late, with her brother missing and everything from the past meeting to the pretty much all-out war with Shadowclan. Plus, there were all the cats falling ill, thank stars she was yet to, but she had to imagine that it wouldn't be long before she caught what was going around the clan and became camp-bound. She shuttered, from what she knew, it was pretty hard to tell what was making everyone sick, which meant it was pretty hard to prevent it. Her mind recalled her most recent visit to the medicine cat den, about half a moon or so ago, and she felt sorry for the two mollies looking after everyone. Perhaps it would be helpful if she offered to go out on a herb run when she gets back..

Back from what? Hunting, of course. With fewer healthy cats there was less prey being caught, and it's difficult to recover from anything if you're starving to death. As the molly made her way over to the entrance she passed by Yarrowcrest, he didn't seem all that busy. "Yo, you up for hunting?" she meowed to him, "I could use some extra paws." That was true, the two would be able to catch more than what she could catch alone. If he didn't want to come, that was fine too, she didn't really care all that much.

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

As of late everything about his life had been nothing short of chaos. Still having to push through the grief of losing his beloved mentor and mother figure sat painfully on his shoulders. No time to grieve. No time to rest. Having to wrangle and keep an eye on Foxstep, helping take care and worrying over Sparrowfur... Now the medicine cat den was flooding with new cases of illness and he couldn't be any more on edge. Not to mention war was still very much a concern. Stuck in camp for days, not having been sent on a patrol in some time and not making much time for himself, he's begun to drive himself a bit crazy. So when the older warrior approaches him with a hunting request he's incredibly thankful. He wouldn't say it, but he was. Pausing in his meticulous cleaning-- something had to keep him busy, after all-- he offers a smile and nod in confirmation.

"If you'll have me. I don't mind offering some help."

larchflame | @Apolloween.
( ITS ALL GOOD NO WORRIES )

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 24th, 2023, 11:08 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

| Larchflame |
( @spookywynds )

The tom had seemed almost happy from her offer, she gave him a small smile in return. "We best be off then, Haggard Ruins good for you?" the old camp wasn't a place where many cats liked going, hence there was usually a bit of prey to be found there, but Larchflame liked it. Sure it was eerie, after all it was where she had grown up, but somehow last time she went she found herself a bit calmed from it. She supposed that was just because many cats avoided it so it was more secluded, she shrugged, padding out of Thunderclans camp. Yeah, it was just cause it was quiet. Thats all.

Old October 24th, 2023, 11:30 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloween. View Post
| Larchflame |
( @spookywynds )

The tom had seemed almost happy from her offer, she gave him a small smile in return. "We best be off then, Haggard Ruins good for you?" the old camp wasn't a place where many cats liked going, hence there was usually a bit of prey to be found there, but Larchflame liked it. Sure it was eerie, after all it was where she had grown up, but somehow last time she went she found herself a bit calmed from it. She supposed that was just because many cats avoided it so it was more secluded, she shrugged, padding out of Thunderclans camp. Yeah, it was just cause it was quiet. Thats all.

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Haggard Ruins... It had been some time since he had gone near that place. Just thinking about it has his skin crawling. But it was quiet and most likely full of prey, so it wasn't a bad choice by any means. Nodding in agreement once more before trotting after her. Hopefully this went alright... Going on a duo patrol with a near stranger was a little anxiety inducing... Especially since the last time he had been on one was with Sparrowfur... And that was a long time ago, now.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; October 24th, 2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Maro @SunsetWhisker
Either Sunsetslash was a real buffoon, or he was really darn stubborn. Seriously, pretending that he was fine was an insult to her intelligence at this point. It seemed that another warrior had noticed his state of dishevelment as well, and come over to inquire as to his state of health. Tansyjaw was of the opinion that asking if he was 'alright' at this point was a bit daft, he was clearly barely upright let alone patrol-fit. She had no qualms about telling him so. You're clearly not alright. You're barely upright, I'd hate to see you try and hunt in this state. It'd probably be pretty funny, actually, he'd be more likely to collide with a tree than catch any actual prey. She'd give Sandflower a chance to back her up, or else face her wrath. Then they could cart this stupid furball off to the medicine den.
@SunsetWhisker @gs29513

Sandflower
A sand-colored tabby she-cat with green eyes.

I looked at Tansyjaw. She could be a little kinder and sensitive, but she was right and i didn't want to provoke her. So i tried to convice him, saying in the kindest way possible -´´Well, Tansyjaw is right. You barely can stay up, and you are making the others worried. You should go see Drizzlecloud, im sure she wont bite. She will give you a herb and you will be alright in a few minutes, and if tastes bad, just ask her to put some honey. I hate the feeling of being sick and not being able to help my clan. If you want, i can go with you.´´ I smiled, and hoped my attempt was successful. If not, we would have to carry him to the medicine den agaisnt his will, and that wouldn't be so fun.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

Last edited by Maro; October 24th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.