Old July 12th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite padded towards the Medicine Cat Den, kitten in tow. He'd settled on Fishkit for them, hopefully that wasn't too ridiculous. The thing flopped around as graceful as a fish out of water. The faint scent of water -- probably from the marsh -- was what triggered the idea though.

Once at the entrance of the den, the Commander would set the kitten down and take a seat, keeping the tiny creature between his paws in a guarded manner. "Mossfreckle. Dawnstar sent me to get this kitten checked out. Just need to make sure it seems healthy enough before it goes to the nursery for care," Hawkbite spoke, waiting for the lanky tom to make his appearance.

@ellie - Mossfreckle | @Spider. - Fishkit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:27 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

Pondpaw lowered her head and lapped up the poppy seed(s), wrapping her tail around her paws once Mossfreckle had finished on her leg.

“Thank you, Mossfreckle. I’m sorry if I bothered you. Tuftedtusk and I were a little too rough during training, is all,” The young she-cat murmured, settling down onto her belly, burying her forepaws beneath her chest. “We’ll be careful next time, I promise.”

{ @ellie // @Aroogi // @Mica - Mistle Mention }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 13th, 2024, 06:09 PM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Wildkit walked in with Mosquitokit and Bloomingblaze with her paws bleeding. @nyme @redshiftreign @IDIOTICBEAN101

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"fire up your brain. remind you inside your rioting, society is slipping."

grousepaw was finding himself inside the medicine den more and more with each passing sunrise. this discomfort of the new location and new mentor had begun to wear out, not unlike the smell of a new car. and slowly, he grew more comfortable finding himself spending a good half of the day inside the den, especially when he was needed to tend to herb stores or watch for paitents. right now was neither- he was just checking in, maybe a little anxiously, to make sure that he wasn't needed.

right on time, too, for as he surveyed the den, a kit came bumbling in with another kit and a warrior in tow. the anarchistic healer turned his firey gaze to the small convoy and trotted over after snatching up a cobweb and marigold from the stores and a bit of damp moss from the rivulet in the , his fur moving slightly in the breeze that moved through the den. his pelt was thickening and fluffing up more with each passing moon into something fuller, more adult. like a lion, he supposed. from what it looked like, with that blood, he bet it was a paw pad injury. and with both paws, it was probably thorns.

"heya kitto." he greeted, already chewing the marigold and sitting down a tail or so ahead of the kit. "ouch, that looks like it hurts. i'mma help you out, but it's gonna sting for a second."

he carefully raised her paw with one of his own and hooked his claw around the flared base of the thorn, pulling it out in one swift motion. he gently dabbed the moss onto the wound to clean out any dirt, then smoothed marigold and cobweb over the wound to stop infection and bleeding. moving to the other paw, he did the same thing to the other paw, and once all the thorns were tended to and the bleeding was stifled, he sat back. "there, how's that?"

[grousepaw used 1 marigold, 1 moss, 1 cobweb]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:37 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit hovers at the mouth of the den, a wide-eyed shadow looking on as Wildkit has her paws seen to. His sigh of relief is audible. Thank goodness. It's all over and done with so quickly that he just can't, for the life of him, see why his friend had been so reluctant to come here—but, then, Mosquitokit's got no right puzzling over other cats' irrational worries. He looks up at Bloomingblaze and then pans that copper stare over to Grousepaw.

"Umthankyouguysforhelping." He says it like it's being squeezed out of him, but there's real gratitude there. It's tucked right under the fraught nerves that have his mouth moving lightspeed. Mosquitokit glances at Wildkit, then, craning to try and peek at her newly bandaged paws from back where he's posted himself by the curtain of lichen at the den's entrance.

"How's your feet now, Wildkit?"

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDKIT
@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; BLOOMINGBLAZE
@redshiftreign ; GROUSEPAW
Old July 14th, 2024, 05:20 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"fire up your brain. remind you inside your rioting, society is slipping."

grousepaw was finding himself inside the medicine den more and more with each passing sunrise. this discomfort of the new location and new mentor had begun to wear out, not unlike the smell of a new car. and slowly, he grew more comfortable finding himself spending a good half of the day inside the den, especially when he was needed to tend to herb stores or watch for paitents. right now was neither- he was just checking in, maybe a little anxiously, to make sure that he wasn't needed.

right on time, too, for as he surveyed the den, a kit came bumbling in with another kit and a warrior in tow. the anarchistic healer turned his firey gaze to the small convoy and trotted over after snatching up a cobweb and marigold from the stores and a bit of damp moss from the rivulet in the , his fur moving slightly in the breeze that moved through the den. his pelt was thickening and fluffing up more with each passing moon into something fuller, more adult. like a lion, he supposed. from what it looked like, with that blood, he bet it was a paw pad injury. and with both paws, it was probably thorns.

"heya kitto." he greeted, already chewing the marigold and sitting down a tail or so ahead of the kit. "ouch, that looks like it hurts. i'mma help you out, but it's gonna sting for a second."

he carefully raised her paw with one of his own and hooked his claw around the flared base of the thorn, pulling it out in one swift motion. he gently dabbed the moss onto the wound to clean out any dirt, then smoothed marigold and cobweb over the wound to stop infection and bleeding. moving to the other paw, he did the same thing to the other paw, and once all the thorns were tended to and the bleeding was stifled, he sat back. "there, how's that?"

[grousepaw used 1 marigold, 1 moss, 1 cobweb]

"Ow" Wildkit mewed at the sting."Its better now thanks!"
(sorry for the late response I was at my moms house this weekend)
Old July 14th, 2024, 05:34 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit hovers at the mouth of the den, a wide-eyed shadow looking on as Wildkit has her paws seen to. His sigh of relief is audible. Thank goodness. It's all over and done with so quickly that he just can't, for the life of him, see why his friend had been so reluctant to come here—but, then, Mosquitokit's got no right puzzling over other cats' irrational worries. He looks up at Bloomingblaze and then pans that copper stare over to Grousepaw.

"Umthankyouguysforhelping." He says it like it's being squeezed out of him, but there's real gratitude there. It's tucked right under the fraught nerves that have his mouth moving lightspeed. Mosquitokit glances at Wildkit, then, craning to try and peek at her newly bandaged paws from back where he's posted himself by the curtain of lichen at the den's entrance.

"How's your feet now, Wildkit?"

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDKIT
@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; BLOOMINGBLAZE
@redshiftreign ; GROUSEPAW
"They sting a lot!" she mewed.
(sorry for the late response I was at my moms house this weekend)