Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 07:43 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:05 AM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:53 AM

Old June 4th, 2022, 06:51 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

@V01DRYD3R [Snakebite]

Cinderblaze returned from hunting with Dustpaw, dropping the bird he'd caught on the fresh-kill pile. Then, he directed his gaze towards Snakebite, giving his adoptive brother a sharp nod. At least he completed the patrol. "Alright, thank you," the deputy replied, amber eyes lingering on Snakebite for a moment. "You are dismissed." With that, he prepared for the next report.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

@Shade. [Sharpfang] @Naiad [Orchidmoon]

Cinderblaze flexed his claws as he awaited for the next patrol to return. Soon he sighted Sharpfang, who was approaching him. He gave the new warrior a nod as he had done with Snakebite, then glanced at the feathers. Sharpfang stayed quiet. The deputy eyed her, expecting words to come out of her mouth, but no. So instead, he decided to inquire. "Feathers?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Could you explain what happened?" His gaze trailed over to Orchidmoon. "Or Orchidmoon, you can. I don't care as long as I get a solid report."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; June 4th, 2022 at 06:51 AM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 07:14 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon nodded in response to the deputy’s question. ”I suspect a kittypet has been hunting on our territory. The bird wasn’t eaten, so I believe it was hunted purely for sport.” Kittypets were so wasteful. Did they think the clans liked starving? That there was an abundance of prey that they simply elected to ignore? Those soft twoleg toys were too ignorant for their own good.

@starry @Shade.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; June 4th, 2022 at 07:38 AM.
Old June 4th, 2022, 07:24 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@starry
@Naiad

Oh great. She wasn't quite sure how she was supposed to report anything that specific. The clan did not often understand her sign language. But she wanted to prove herself capable. So she wiggled her ears up and down like flapping wing, trying to single bird. Then she stopped and raised her wait, wrapping it around her own neck like a kittypet collar.
Old June 4th, 2022, 07:48 AM

[ @Shade. @Naiad ]

Oh, Sharpfang couldn't speak... to be honest, Cinderblaze had completely forgotten about that. Her sign language brought a chuckle out of him, but he gave her a nod. "Sorry, I forgot about... that." Then he turned to Orchidmoon, flicking his tail. "A kittypet?" the maine coon repeated, words laced with anger. "Alright, thanks for letting me know. I can't believe the kittypet hunted the bird for sport." He looked at both of them, now satisfied with the patrol. "Thank you for reporting and completing your patrol. You are dismissed." With that he waited for more patrols to arrive.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old June 4th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

@starry

Quick pawsteps steadily brought them closer to the camp as the black and white apprentice advanced through the foresty marshland. She hadn't quite realized how much time had passed. Would all her future duties go like this? She'd get to know more cats and it had seemed to be so easy. No no, she could expect that from everything, she would still have to improve herself a lot! But there still was some excitement. Good, her first patrol. At least nothing had gone wrong, no dogs or foxes or other stuff like that. She could feel herself calm down a little bit the closer she came to the camp, to Cinderblaze. She didn't want to seem like a dumb kit, eagerly rushing in to talk about their first apprentice duty. A job was a job.

A few more steps more as he reached the camp and by extension the deputy. "Cinderblaze!" She had made sure she wasn't even slightly out of breath - even though she was a young apprentice and she wasn't as fit as some of her den mates - since she didn't want to alarm Cinderblaze and make him think it was a dog after her or something. Though, if it was a dog she wouldn't be dumb enough to lead it back here. Anyway, anyway. "Hehe, time seems to melt away when you're paying attention to something else. But the border markings are much fresher now! Both Warblermoon and Sparkpaw showed up and didn't slack by any standards I know of. And of course, I showed up as well. No signs of trouble from Riverclan" No more dead cats, left to rot like that. "if you don't count the smell."

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Last edited by Morning!; June 5th, 2022 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Edited away some lateness since I wasn't awere we had gotten an extesion ^^
Old June 5th, 2022, 12:12 AM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Warblermoon | he/ve | @starry @Morning! because of the extension we got the patrol isnt late, please correct me if im wrong though

Padding back to camp with his patrolmates, the enforcer was rather pleased that Badgerpaw had chosen to take the initiative in reporting the patrol as soon as she got back. Offering a nod in greeting to Cinderblaze as ve approached him, they decided to speak up after badgerpaw was finished, "Badgerpaw in particular seemed to do particularly well. Shes shaping up quite well, and I suspect she will make a fine warrior" ve noted, "If you need anything else done, let me know"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 6th, 2022, 06:11 AM

[ @Morning @Atticus ]

Cinderblaze brought his tongue across his long grey fur as he waited for the next patrol to arrive, almost impatiently. He wanted to get punishments done as soon as possible so that he could enjoy the rest of his day. Snowflakesight definitely needed to be punished, but he wasn't sure about the others. His amber eyes flickered over to Badgerpaw as she approached, followed by Warblermoon. Okay, so they wouldn't be punished. Good, because he did not want to talk with Dawnstar about Enforcers slacking already... hopefully Badgerscar, Vixensnarl and Brackenfire were almost done with their patrol. He listened with pricked ears as the apprentice spoke, satisfied with her report. Then Warblermoon said something about Badgerpaw doing well... Cinderblaze could certainly imagine that. She was a clever young molly.

"Thank you, Badgerpaw," the deputy replied smoothly. "It's good to know that no one slacked." Then he turned towards Warblermoon, nodding. "Yes, Badgerpaw does seem to be very advanced for her age. As for getting something done, there's not really anything that I know of." He flicked his tail towards the dens. "You're dismissed." Wether they rested or not was their choice.

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old June 6th, 2022, 07:38 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl padded back into camp with a slightly annoyed look on her face. She scanned the camp and quickly spotted Cinderblaze in the clearing. The molly made her way over to the deputy and gave a quick dip of her head before reporting the patrol. "Everything was fine at the ThunderClan border. The only thing to note was we heard some dogs barking in the distance, but they were far enough away we couldn't scent them. It would probably be a good idea to keep an eye out in case they come this way though. Oh, and Brackenfire disappeared halfway through the patrol, no idea where she went."

The dissapearance of her patrolmate was what Vixensnarl was annoyed about. The esteemed daughter of Dawnstar, as the molly liked so much to remind everyone, couldn't even complete a single patrol? And just after she had been promoted to Enforcer? Well, whatever happened next was in Cinderblaze's paws now.

@starry @Spotty @poppy. [We had an extension until today ]
Old June 7th, 2022, 04:37 AM

[ @NinjaBloss ]

Cinderblaze flicked his tail impatiently as he waited for the next patrol to arrive. Ah, there Vixensnarl came. He gave her a brief nod as she dipped her head, watching her with intent amber eyes as she gave her report. Dogs, in the distance? Well, they shouldn't be a problem unless they drew nearer. He'd keep an eye out for them, but if they did end up trespassing on ShadowClan territory they'd only be a minimal thread... he guessed. A patrol of warriors would be able to kill them if it came to that. At the mention of Brackenfire's disappearance, his whiskers twitched in annoyance. Oh, so an Enforcer was slacking. What a great start to the role. The tom opened his maw to reply.

"Alright, thanks. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the dogs. And Brackenfire will be punished. I can't believe she's slacking with her new role." A sigh left his jaw. Now there were two cats to punish. For ShadowClan though, that was good. "You are dismissed." With that he left the clearing, searching for the cats that needed to be punished.

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old June 7th, 2022, 05:18 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Cinderblaze was annoyed by Snowflakesight. The molly hadn't tried to arrive for the patrol when she was placed with such a deserving apprentice. He reminded himself to take Dustpaw out for training sometime soon. Cactuspelt didn't seem to be training the molly, either. A small yawn escaped from his jaw as he rose from his resting position, padding over to the base of the Shadowledge. After a long day of patrols and reports, he'd eaten a small mouse, groomed himself, and now was ready to deliver punishments. "Snowflakesight! Brackenfire!" the tom demanded, his tone harsh. "Get over here right now!" Oh yeah, he needed to punish the Enforcer as well. He wouldn't give her temporary exile again. It seemed such a punishment didn't teach her a lesson.

[ @QueenOtter ]

"Snowflakesight," the deputy hissed, lips curling into a snarl. "You were supposed to lead a patrol with Dustpaw accompanying you, but no. You decided to ignore the fact that you need to patrol the border with an apprentice - did you expect her to do that all by herself? I doubt so, but if you did then you don't deserve to be a warrior. Patrols are important. You live in ShadowClan, it's your responsibility to show us that you're worthy of this clan. What you did was unacceptable. I'm not taking this lightly and I hope you learn your lesson. You are to live in the outskirts for at least seven sunrises. Basically, this is temporary exile. When you return we'll work everything out further, but do not return until you're sure of the fact that you can dedicate your time and effort to ShadowClan. You're a warrior and you carry a certain responsibility. Now get out of my sight and don't return until you know better than this."

[Snowflakesight has temporarily exiled. She must be in the outskirts for at least 7 days IRL and must make at least 5 posts in the outskirts. Upon her return she will need to face corporal punishment. You can post her rejoining in this thread when enough time has passed and you have made the required amount of posts.]

[ @poppy. ]

"Brackenfire," Cinderblaze continued, sighing. "Patrols may not be taken lightly. You are an Enforcer and I expect better of you. Vixensnarl stated that you disappeared halfway through the patrol. I know that exile doesn't work well with you. It's time to teach you a lesson, Brackenfire. Usually I wouldn't be this strict, but you are an Enforcer and someone warriors should look up to. You are to fetch at least 3 pieces of prey. Then you'll face corporal punishment. And you better take the blow." His ears twitched in annoyance. "Go now and better return quickly. The punishment will only get worse if you take your sweet time."

[Post with Brackenfire here as she reacts to the punishment. Then, you need to make a solo post in the territory with Brackenfire catching at least 3 pieces of prey. She then must bring them back to Cinderblaze and face corporal punishment. You have until June 14th to complete the solo post.]

Mistyshard Kit Finder