Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Submission.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:47 AM
☆ LF: mallowflash art ☆
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:21 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:01 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:57 AM

Old April 16th, 2023, 10:57 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Immediately, the young she-cat would exclaim his name, tone thickened with concern. His big ears twitched, mindfully aware of the situation, but he didn’t dare interrupt Nightfall while she was explaining her brief, but understandable story of why she'd disappeared. Rogues once again, which they were not phased by much anymore. It was a recurring problem that the clans would always face, no matter what. Although, maybe, in the future moons that would be brought up in a meeting to see what should be done further about it. That was for another day to concern himself with. "I'm just thankful that you're alive, and have made it back home safely."

"Just promise me that something like this won't happen again, alright?" Pikestar said with a small sigh, "We need as many warriors as we can these days." That dreadful dog attack was still very fresh on his mind, and he was still working on getting back into the swing of things here after it had finally ended. "Do me a favor, kiddo, and catch something to bring back to the fresh-kill pile on our way back to camp. Can you do that for me?" The Lord of the Waters sent cats out for prey whenever they could.

"I promise Pikestar" she said.. "Yeah I could hunt while on my way back" she replies politely.
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean. View Post

"I promise Pikestar" she said.. "Yeah I could hunt while on my way back" she replies politely.
“I appreciate that a lot, Nightfall, thank you.” The scruffy-haired tomcat meowed with a smile, “The way back to camp should be just a straight shot in that direction in case you need a sense of direction in all of this accursed mist.” Pikestar gave a light chuckle before pointing his paw to the path behind where he stood. “I would follow you back, but I need to finish up my patrolling and whatnot. Welcome back to RiverClan, kid. I will see you back at camp." Which wasn't necessarily a lie, but more so he just needed some more time alone out here to simply decompress. The aura out here was rather soothing to the RiverClan leader, and he wasn't quite ready to leave it behind. Dipping his head, Pikestar walked on and disappeared into the mist.

[ Nightfall has been accepted back into RiverClan! I'll remove her from missing! ♡ ]
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
“I appreciate that a lot, Nightfall, thank you.” The scruffy-haired tomcat meowed with a smile, “The way back to camp should be just a straight shot in that direction in case you need a sense of direction in all of this accursed mist.” Pikestar gave a light chuckle before pointing his paw to the path behind where he stood. “I would follow you back, but I need to finish up my patrolling and whatnot. Welcome back to RiverClan, kid. I will see you back at camp." Which wasn't necessarily a lie, but more so he just needed some more time alone out here to simply decompress. The aura out here was rather soothing to the RiverClan leader, and he wasn't quite ready to leave it behind. Dipping his head, Pikestar walked on and disappeared into the mist.

[ Nightfall has been accepted back into RiverClan! I'll remove her from missing! ♡ ]

NightFall nods, then smiled "No need to thank me... Im just helping the clan.. Thank you for allowing me back.." she said as she looked at the direction that he said that was the way back to camp.. "thank you again and will do!" *she said as as she padded that direction
Old April 17th, 2023, 04:19 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]Swiftsplash padded to the area. Her eyes tired and old bones creaking with every step. After hearing her mate- Whisperwave had been exiled she ran out to try and say goodbye for the last time. But being chased by a venturing twoleg kit she'd been scared and lonely. Smelling Riverclan again made her so happy. So happy.
@Captain (yas

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; April 17th, 2023 at 04:20 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 04:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
// @Estelle

Yellow eyes flash in a brief moment of fear before it rolls back in like the tide behind him. Gingerfrost. Kestrelwing knew not much of the deputy before him, but it seemed as though his own reputation preceded him. A grunt escapes him yet the former RiverClanner stands tall, unwilling to falter in the face of trial. "I guess the stars had something to do with it, considering I've been dead the last twelve moons." So RiverClan had simply figured he had gone missing then? It was better than the alternative he figures.

Yellow eyes remain narrowed but there is no fight in them, no hostility or anger. Just... exhaustion, and maybe a slice of determination. "RiverClan is home, it always has been. I was blinded... by a lot before. I'm not anymore." Guilt, grief, a senseless need of justice that would have likely gotten him killed had the cliffs not done it first. "...But I would like to come back. I'm sure plenty of cats there would love the chance to sink their claws into my fur again," he chuckles half-heartedly, knowing well that whoever was back at camp and saw him first would have their claws in his face faster than a WindClanner chasing a hare.

It certainly was interesting, seeing the way he handled his disappearance and the likely anger the clan felt towards him. It could almost draw a dry chuckle from the RiverClan deputy. Almost. Still, it was funny. The Kestrelwing he once saw was what one would call a motivated and capable warrior. Now he stood before him, uncertain whether RiverClan would even want him back. Could this be him one day? Gingerfrost hoped not. No, he didn't want things to go that far. The fate of Kestrelwing was not a fate he wanted to share.

Pushing aside those thoughts, he huffed a breath as he watched the former leader. He was tempted to let him back. The clan ripping him apart ought to be punishment enough, but that would be a waste of herbs. Gingerfrost hummed in reply.
"And what says you won't disappear - or die - again? RiverClan is home to many, and we'd rather not see you dead by the next moon."
Naturally, death was inevitable, though he'd like to see his warriors alive long enough.

Old April 18th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Petuniafire stayed near her mother and after splitting ways with Pine they decided to get going to try and get back into Riverclan. What was there when they got there? Were most of who they knew were gone? Was Blizzardsky there waiting for them? Walking beside her mother she saw things she recognize then the scent of her clan was strong.

Heronflight was a little nervous. She had gone missing before due to two-legs, but this time was different. She couldn't let her daughter try and get back to Riverclan alone. Not when those cages were awful. They had been stuck in them for many moons, forced to eat those dry pellets.

[ Not sure who to mention, but they are together ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 20th, 2023, 10:56 AM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

After the long walk they finally made it back to the forest... Now to find their clan. Silverstone looked around, knowing they were lost. They have never been far from their clan and after chasing those twoleg cats away, they realized they werent in the forest anymore...
@Captain

Bump me in 4 hours

Old April 21st, 2023, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Acornpaw walked down the hill to the camp. He hadn't noticed that it had gotten so late. A lot had happened that day, including two ThunderClan cats with quite the story to tell. @Captain@Estelle

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Old April 21st, 2023, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Tulipfur still could not find Acornpaw. She had been out all evening looking for her apprentice. It's not like Acornpaw to disappear like this. She decided to get back to camp, in case any other cat had found her apprentice. @Captain@Estelle

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Last edited by Jayden; April 21st, 2023 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 21st, 2023, 12:09 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Snowfall

Snowfall limped after Hollytail into the camp, with Pebblefur beside her. All three of the cats were injured, some sort of fight must have broken out. Hollytail turned, whispering something to Snowfall, who stared down at the ground, clearly ashamed of something, before looking back up and whispering something back to Hollytail.
@Captain @Estelle

(note, Snowfall, after being talked to by one of the high ranks, will be leaving RiverClan and live as a loner. Pebblefur will rejoin RiverClan though. and Hollytail was already apart of RiverClan and didn't go missing.)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably