Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
When Claw cuts Flame and...
by Nymph
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:20 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 06:11 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:11 AM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by ollie
Today 06:10 AM
Beneath the Aster...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:10 AM

Old August 25th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Pretend

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Sorry all for the late replies, I thought I had responded a bit ago.]

It seemed that she had been wrong, the leader could catch a whiff of fear in the cat scent. Despite the fear, the molly gave her an answer, not what she wanted exactly no names but she did say she knew who had taken her. Dawnstar smirked as she noticed that even though Lark said she knew the names she seem to purposely avoid naming them. At first, Dawnstar simply assumed the hairball was merely be sly, but after a moment she gave a reason why she wasn't naming the cats. Enemies, for a kit this young one spoke rather mature thinking several steps ahead of the average.

Dawnstar listened to everything else Lark had to say before speaking herself. "Enemies, ha! You're quite the thinker, I like that. But you are a kit, my clan is full of ruthless murders, but we don't go around harming or killing our own without a very good reason. At least I don't allow such things to be done without severe consequences, I can assure you no harm will come to you if you give me their names and if they do try something all you need to do is inform me and I'll handle it. Harming kits in their own clan is looked down on by all, not just me. They'll have some serious repercussions to deal with if they try anything, but I'm not going to force you to tell me, I can figure it out myself." It would be difficult all she had to do was ask.

"You rather bright, I think it would be quite a tragedy to not give you place among my clan. I'm interested in what kind of warrior you'll grow up to be with the right training. You'll have a lot to learn, and you'll have to take the name Larkkit, but you're smart so I'm sure you'll learn fast. Welcome to ShadowClan." Dawnstar finished, standing and stretching out.

[So we're done, you can go ahead and submit Lark to the Clan. The Re/joining thread is its own separate timeline, it does not interfere with anything currently going on in the clan.]

Dawnstar cocked her head, so she was going to assume that this walk of was outside of ShadowClan's territory since Dawnstar had no clue what wooden thing he was talking about. The molly gave a deadpanned expression honestly wanting to say no, but that was pure because he wanted to be difficult. "If you get caught again, don't bother to come back." She snarled, lashing her tail. "You can come back, but go wash that stink out of your fur first, I will not have your reeking up the whole camp."
[Done]

Dawnstar stared down at Shadefrost for what felt like an eternity, inspecting his body for injury. The matted bloody fur did little to help her with figuring out what going on with him. Eventually, the former warrior did open his eyes and sit up long enough to bow his head in respect to her. She should probably bring him straight to Elmshadow and Ivysnake, but first, she wanted to see if she could something out of him. "What happened? Where are you injured?" Dawnstar question, ginger moving around the tom in a slow circle, trying to locate his wounds to determine if she should drag him to Elmshadow as he was or if she should find some cobwebs first.

Dawnstar had been roaming, weaving her way around the trees and through the shadows when she heard the sound of a nearby meow. Curiosity got the best of her and she changed her route. She didn't hear anything else, but a quick sniff told her that there was a cat nearby. Following her nose, she walked through the territory until she found a gray and cream tom lapping at his paw. The scent of blood was there, fresh, but not all that overwhelming. "Stagtuft, your back." The leader scoffed while stepping out of the shadows obviously expecting some answer for his disappearance.

The ShadowClan leader stepped into the light as she spotted the pair of cats who weren't a part of the passing patrol. "You two have missing for over a moon now," Dawnstar meowed, padding up to Pineberry and Bluebellpaw with a disappointed scowl etched on her face. The look itself screamed 'explain yourselves' while she still had some patience left.

Stag'Tuft
He/Him

He raised his head having his paw hover above the ground. "What? you think i'd dissapear and live a life of twolegs and kittypet slop? or had you hoped i'd live alone as a loner?" He tried to keep his cool but she responded Snarky but she a leader after all. He gave his fur a shake " Sorry, its nice to meet you" he sat down but kept his heels hovering. Stag'Tuft kept his gaze nuetral but they didn't leave her gaze incase she chased him off for his response.

Character(s): ...Upgrading...

Help me stay active!: BuzzardThroat! , ShadePaw

"The choice was once your choosing, before losing became my loss.
I was their in your forgetting - Until i was forgot" -Lang Leav

Last edited by TeaHouse; August 25th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 09:55 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Jungle walked onto the territory, ready to join the most powerful clan in the forest.
@marina

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old August 26th, 2022, 10:04 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
Stormpaw Meowed "well i-i-i got p-p-p-ushed into the River when me and my Brother Goldpaw where ruff housing and drifted down stream...." she meowed nervously...
"and i went to find her" Goldpaw meowed...
"and we went with Goldpaw...." Fangtooth meowed as Deadheart nodded along
@marina (sorry just read the first post, i'll change the exuse...)

Cinderblaze's whiskers twitched as he looked at the group of cats. Was that all? What about Deadheart? He shook his head slowly, as if to remind himself of the ridiculousness of this all. "Let me get this right. You got pushed into the river, Stormpaw, and Goldpaw and Fangtooth went to find you. Deadheart, did you come along as well? And Stormpaw. Who the hell would have pushed you into the river? Or did you fall and are lying to me?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowLight23 View Post
Jungle walked onto the territory, ready to join the most powerful clan in the forest.
@marina

Cinderblaze unsheathed his claws as he sighted an outsider, raising his eyebrows and bunching his muscles. "You're trespassing. What are you doing here?" the deputy hissed while glaring at the outsider.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; August 26th, 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Cinderblaze’s whiskers twitched as he looked at the group of cats. Was that all? What about Deadheart? He shook his head slowly, as if to remind himself of the ridiculousness of this all. “Let me get this right. You got pushed into the river, Stormpaw, and Goldpaw and Fangtooth went to find you. Deadheart, did you come along as well? And Stormpaw. Who the hell would have pushed you into the river? Or did you fall and are lying to me?” he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Cinderblaze unsheathed his claws as he sighted an outsider, raising his eyebrows and bunching his muscles. "You're trespassing. What are you doing here?" the deputy hissed while glaring at the outsider.
"i'm not lying, as i said it happened when me and my brother where ruff housing, which i very much regret, and i'm very sorry about" Stormpaw meowed pressing close to her brother. "yes, But only because of Fangtooth" Deadheart gave the other tom a long look "we're brother, so we understood what Goldpaw felt"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 26th, 2022, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
"i'm not lying, as i said it happened when me and my brother where ruff housing, which i very much regret, and i'm very sorry about" Stormpaw meowed pressing close to her brother. "yes, But only because of Fangtooth" Deadheart gave the other tom a long look "we're brother, so we understood what Goldpaw felt"

The deputy scowled, regarding the group of cats with little respect. Why would the two apprentices be ruff housing near a river? The whole thing didn't make sense to him. "So you're telling me that the only reason you fell into the river is because you two were acting stupidly. I'm surprised you didn't drown, Stormpaw." As he examined the four, he tried thinking of what would be a worthy punishment for them. "I'm going to be punishing you four, because Stormpaw and Goldpaw, I don't know what you were thinking ruff housing near a river, and Deadheart, Fangtooth, you should've alerted Dawnstar or me before running away to find Stormpaw. You will all be restricted to staying in camp for half a moon, and if I catch you outside of camp, your punishment will worsen greatly."

He gestured back towards camp with his tail. "Under that condition, you four can head back to camp," he growled.

[Stormpaw, Goldpaw, Deadheart and Fangtooth have been accepted back into ShadowClan! I will get them back up on the allegiances shortly. Their punishment is that they cannot leave camp for half a moon, which would be two weeks (14 days) irl.]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old August 26th, 2022, 11:17 AM

Quote:

Cinderblaze's whiskers twitched as he looked at the group of cats. Was that all? What about Deadheart? He shook his head slowly, as if to remind himself of the ridiculousness of this all. "Let me get this right. You got pushed into the river, Stormpaw, and Goldpaw and Fangtooth went to find you. Deadheart, did you come along as well? And Stormpaw. Who the hell would have pushed you into the river? Or did you fall and are lying to me?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

“I mean no harm, I just wanted to request joining your clan, I'm a skilled battler and can hunt fairly decently.” Jungle replied

Old August 27th, 2022, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowLight23 View Post
“I mean no harm, I just wanted to request joining your clan, I'm a skilled battler and can hunt fairly decently.” Jungle replied

The deputy raised his eyebrows. Words were words, if Jungle was telling the truth he didn't know. ShadowClan needed strong warriors, not weaklings, so this outsider would have to prove themselves. But first things first, he needed a name. " We'll start off with you telling me your name. And then, if you really are such a skilled fighter," Cinderblaze began smoothly, sneering at the outsider, "Show me. Attack me so that I can asses your battle skills and deem you worthy or unworthy of ShadowClan." His claws slid out of their sheaths and he looked at the outsider in a cocky, challenging way.

Old August 27th, 2022, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Marble
Rank Request: Apprentice (in case it matters or helps with any of the official processes, @Catrina offered her warrior Duskwatcher to be Marble's mentor if she gets accepted)
Reason for Joining: She heard of Shadowclan from a former member turned loner and thought it was the most logical option for herself. She believes that she can benefit from the trainings here and that Shadowclan can benefit from her joining as well due to her natural talent in fights. Her reasoning is that, as an outsider, she's likely picked up on different fighting techniques than the clan cats use, so she could probably bring those new techniques in to the clan. And obviously also be another body in the clan working/fighting for it. She's aware that the conditions in the clan are harsh atm, but she grew up in harsh environments and believes she has that to thank for her natural fighting instincts so she isn't bothered with the knowledge of needing to be in such an environment--if anything, she thinks she'll only grow stronger because of it.
New Name Request: Marblepaw (marble as in the rock, not the little ball toy lol)
Mention Me: @Undertaker

Marble padded through the camp as she had been directed, reaching the spot the Shadowclan warriors had told her she was to meet Dawnstar at. She tried her best to appear confident, but she couldn't help herself from being a bit wary at everything she had heard. The scratches stinging along her stomach didn't help with that fact; she had already learned first-hand that Shadowclan warriors were no joke when it came to fierceness. Just to have this chance of speaking with Dawnstar she had to battle one of the warriors to prove herself. Hopefully I come out of this with both ears--and as a member of the clan.

Taking a breath, she straightened her posture and called out. "Dawnstar? I am Marble, a wanderer from far off who heard the stories of Shadowclan and its strength. I wish to join your clan and continue to build that strength." That sounded good, right? Marble hoped so. The young she-cat's tail twitched; it had been a long time since she'd been around so many cats. She was less than half her current age, in fact, the last time she'd been around any group. She'd have to get used to being around so many if she would be accepted.

Old August 27th, 2022, 08:48 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Rumble strolled toward the border of the clan she wished to join, sitting at the border. She had spent nearly a moon controlling her bloodlust and honing her respect and loyalty. She was sure The Great Dawnstar would let her into her clan this time, however, that all depended on if she was worthy enough this time. As she waited she felt as if she was being watched but shook it off. If it was The Great Dawnstar then she had nothing to worry about and if not well...No one would follow her into this clan's territory.

@Undertaker

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old August 28th, 2022, 12:49 AM

Quote:

The deputy raised his eyebrows. Words were words, if Jungle was telling the truth he didn't know. ShadowClan needed strong warriors, not weaklings, so this outsider would have to prove themselves. But first things first, he needed a name. " We'll start off with you telling me your name. And then, if you really are such a skilled fighter," Cinderblaze began smoothly, sneering at the outsider, "Show me. Attack me so that I can asses your battle skills and deem you worthy or unworthy of ShadowClan." His claws slid out of their sheaths and he looked at the outsider in a cocky, challenging way.
“My name is Jungle.” He huffed before unstheathing his long,white claws “Gladly.”