Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:34 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:32 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:31 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 03:29 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 03:18 PM

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:03 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

-- @BILL. -- @hope --

Dawncloud blinked, then looked between Spiderpaw and Lionstar before nodding in understanding.

"Shouldn't be too much of a hastle if its mostly review. Not exactly how I thought I would get my first apprentice. But I suppose beggers can't be choosers." she conceeded as she brushed her nose against Spiderpaw's.

"Welcome home then Spiderpaw, you have some catching up to do, and we have a talk we should have."
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

In a hurry, Lionstar scampered into the clearing and looked around for the familiar form of his deputy.

He had a plan. The tunnels. "Sootflare!" He needed someone to help get this rolling. "SOOTFLARE!" They had no time to waste.

"SOOTFLARE!"

RiverClan needed to persevere.

[ @shortstack ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Moon Lily; ]

Ashpool sat in the camp, looking around at all the cats to try and spot her mate Hickoryblaze. The molly had something important to tell him. It was somthing she was scared about because of the last time. She had losty him and grieved for him so much she couldn't bare it. Ashpool settled down and tucked her paws underneath her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 16th, 2020, 06:07 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Thistlestep was honestly getting pretty sick of the whole.. elite training shebang, but he had a good idea of where he wanted to go with it now.

That was: dump it on someone else, just like Eagleflight did to him. Except.. now, he felt like he had a perfect candidate for the role, not just the first cat he came across.

Someone who had expressed interest in the program, who had been active in it while he could be..

"Hey, Wormbite!" He called over to the younger warrior as soon as he caught sight of his dark pelt. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

[ @x ghostie ]
Wormbite was heading to the warrior's den until a familiar voice called out to him. His ears perked up, turning his head in the direction it came from. "Hm?' He walked on over. "Yes, Thistlestep?" He tilted his head to the left. Huh. This was. Strange. Did he do something wrong..? He furrowed his brows, trying to recall the previous events from the past few days.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; May 16th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Mayflower

Petuniapaw bounced out of the apprentices den. Another fine day! More and more flowers popped up every day! She had quiet the collection of flowers and stones piling up. Aside from the ones she gave to other cats. The ginger and white patched molly had learned that if you pressed stuff against a flower and hid it, it would always smell sweet even after the others died! An amazing thing in Petuniapaw's eyes.
The young molly scampered across the clearing, amber eyes scanning for anyone who would want to do something with her. Maybe Mister Ms. Sassyfire will take me out training? Or I could talk with Sugarapple. Or, or! Her mind buzzed with cats she could find and hang out with. So many! However in her overly excited moment she bumbled into a warrior. Petuniapaw jumped at this, surprised she could bump into someone so easily. "Sorry Mister!... Erm Miss! Sir! Ma'am!" She stuttered out not even thinking to see who it was. "I- Sorry..." The molly apologized again, a bit embarrassed by her own outburst.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 16th, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:15 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Waiting for the opportune moment was finally going to pay off with Sootflare's little swimming shindig seemingly over by the clown-car-train of wet babies prancing back into camp. Fawnsqueak blinked when there appeared to be a couple less than what he left with, but with nobody else looking concerned, he passed it off as a misjudgment. Sliding from the shadows, he spotted Sootflare almost immediately and trotted over, trying to keep his earlier offense at bay -- it just.. wasn't like Sootflare to behave that way. Had to be stress, or something. It wasn't like he was naturally rude. "Hey, I need you," was Fawnsqueak's abrupt opener, puff-tail motioning for him to join as he passed him. "We're, uh, leaving. So... if you had plans, cancel." It was official business! Mostly.

Fawnsqueak fully intended on talking about their previous exchange but until then, they would focus on herb collection. "RiverClan is literally out of.. everything, for healing." Without really giving him a chance to react, he said, "Which, yeah, sucks a lot. But now that you're done playing with kits in the bird bath, come on."

@shortstack

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ripplepaw was upset. And worried. Tinypaw had been nowhere lately. And it wasn't like him to just run off and not show up to things. That was her thing. Not his. If he did not show up to things then he was usually ditching it with her. So there was a real worry growing in her, especially since it had been quite a few days. And she'd kept an eye out for him and made sure to look for him in the apprentice's den as everyone was bunking down for bed. Still no Tinypaw.
Who was someone good to ask? Tinypaw's mentor? Yes, Tinypaw's mentor. She was someone Ripplepaw could ask about Tinypaw's whereabouts. The silver she-cat quickly spotted the warrior in the clearing, bounding over, her eyes narrowed as she gave a small growl. "Where's Tinypaw? I haven't seen him anywhere! I'm getting worried. WHERES TINYPAW?!?!" Her question ended with a yowl, and Ripplepaw could feel herself growing hysteric. She needed to know where her brother was.

@FireSandwich

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 16th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Hollywatcher sat down, flicking her tail. She glanced around the clearing. Surely there was someone to talk to. She was quite bored and needed something to do. A conversation would probably cease her boredom or maybe a hunt? Well, either way she wanted to talk to someone. She could possibly make a new friend too. Well, she was quite nit picky at who she would like to talk with, which she knew she probably shouldn’t be. Hmm... perhaps she should just go and walk up to somebody? Eh... that’d get awkward. She looked around for someone who looked free to talk.

[Open]
Old May 16th, 2020, 09:25 PM

MistDapple would walk into camp, looking relieved.
She went for a walk, but maybe she should've kept better track of where she was.
Old May 16th, 2020, 09:27 PM
eternally tired

@Vessel

Hmm, twolegs sounded pretty cool. Except for the sticks of course. Ok, think of something cool... He thought for a moment. And then thought of something. "Have you heard of Gathering's??"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||