Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old April 14th, 2023, 01:23 PM
Hello froggy friends

Gender: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||- Female, genderfluid, they/them for now.
Bump Policy: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||-When I dont respond to a roleplay!
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post

Beastflame watched the cat carefully, standing stoically in place as she took a step closer to him. Her fur was in disarray, so she was either too lazy to keep it clean or very travelled. Still, her explanation told him nothing about her or her intentions, other than that she’d picked a bad place to survive.

“This is Riverclan territory,” he said, trying to keep his patience. “You’d best find some other place to survive, unless you think you’re fit for clan life.” She seemed rather skittish and clearly wasn’t very good at staying on top of rocks, so Beastflame was doubtful of this, but he supposed it was possible that she had other skills. After all, she had come all this way.

——————
[ @Cinnamonear ]

Beastflame blinked. “Your mother told you to come?” This was curious. “Was she a Clan cat?” Or perhaps just a kitty pet that had heard stories of the clans. Either way, he took it as a good sign that the she-cat had some knowledge of the clans, even if she had seemed rather clueless just moments before. But she was still avoiding answering his questions, which annoyed him.

“Then I suppose you’ve done it. You’ve found us. What now?” he asked her, tiring of the game of indirect responses and follow up questions. What did she want? Was she just wasting his time?
She tilted her head and flicked her ear...``I have no idea if i am, i would prefer to just stay here.``She shook her head unaware of her tresspasing.
@ophelia
Old April 15th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightfall looked around.. she reconized the area alot then she sighs in relief. she didnt really know how to feel at this point..

( @Captain )
Old April 15th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean. View Post
Nightfall looked around.. she reconized the area alot then she sighs in relief. she didnt really know how to feel at this point..

( @Captain )
Making his way through the dense hunting grounds of RiverClan’s home, the Lord of the Waters took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly, glancing around at the thick mist that drifted through the undergrowth. There was a noticeable chill in the air, and overall made the woods appear rather spooky for the time-being, but Pikestar didn’t really mind it too much. It was actually somewhat peaceful in a way that they couldn’t really explain in words alone. His large ears twitched to the sound of a crow’s craw overhead, but it didn’t cause the oriental tom to bring his walk to a pause. Days like these were very nice, and he actually didn't mind being out here all by himself.

Oh, how he wondered how different his life would've gone if he had just become a loner and not joined the clans, or if he had just run away with Lynxfall when they became mates in secret all those moons ago. Both of them would've been happier, maybe, and his mate would still be alive too. He hated this life that he alone had trapped himself in, and Pikestar questioned if he'd ever be able to truly be happy again while also being a good leader. Being lost in these conflicting thoughts, the RiverClan leader almost bumped into another cat that appeared in the mist. "Huh? Nightfall? Is that you?" They exclaimed, stepping back as they stared at the dark-furred molly in disbelief, "Where have you been?" Pikestar could still remember her warrior ceremony, alongside Cloudjumper and Silversnow.
Old April 15th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Making his way through the dense hunting grounds of RiverClan’s home, the Lord of the Waters took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly, glancing around at the thick mist that drifted through the undergrowth. There was a noticeable chill in the air, and overall made the woods appear rather spooky for the time-being, but Pikestar didn’t really mind it too much. It was actually somewhat peaceful in a way that they couldn’t really explain in words alone. His large ears twitched to the sound of a crow’s craw overhead, but it didn’t cause the oriental tom to bring his walk to a pause. Days like these were very nice, and he actually didn't mind being out here all by himself.

Oh, how he wondered how different his life would've gone if he had just become a loner and not joined the clans, or if he had just run away with Lynxfall when they became mates in secret all those moons ago. Both of them would've been happier, maybe, and his mate would still be alive too. He hated this life that he alone had trapped himself in, and Pikestar questioned if he'd ever be able to truly be happy again while also being a good leader. Being lost in these conflicting thoughts, the RiverClan leader almost bumped into another cat that appeared in the mist. "Huh? Nightfall? Is that you?" They exclaimed, stepping back as they stared at the dark-furred molly in disbelief, "Where have you been?" Pikestar could still remember her warrior ceremony, alongside Cloudjumper and Silversnow.

"Pikestar!" she said with worry "Im so sorry for disappearing like that.. I chased a few rouges away from attacking an apprentice but I chased them too far and gotten lost.. I shouldve came back sooner.. Im sorry" she replied
Old April 15th, 2023, 11:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

birdpaw

Her father's voice was incredibly raspy, and Birdpaw's eyes widened as she registered the wounds marring his skin. "Dad... what-?" She choked out, eyes staring straight at the throat wound in horror. "What happened?" And even though she knew her father was too strong to have let someone do something like that to him, her mind immediately went to rogues. Did someone hurt him like those rogues hurt her? Her mind went to how her legs had been snapped, how her skin had been shredded. How her throat had been-

No. That hadn't happened to her dad. He was too strong. Too strong to be treated like that. But his words caused her tears to overflow, pouring down her face as she swayed on her paws, the tightness in her chest loosening so suddenly it almost swept her off her paws. And she was even more relieved to see her dad move towards her, and as he quickly moved to wrap her in a snug embrace, she let out a relieved sob, burying her face in his neck fur, feeling him press his in her scarred shoulder. "I missed you so much, Dad." She blubbered, breathing in the warm, comforting scent of her father. The scent filled her heart with joy and she hugged him back without missing a beat.

"You're home. You're safe now. It's gonna be okay. I'm here now, baby girl."

The words had the most calming effect on her, and she completely broke apart in his embrace, sobbing out of relief and happiness to finally be safe. "I was so scared that the rogues were gonna get me again." She breathed through sobs, wrapping her arms around her father tighter at this confession. "I was so scared, Daddy. I'm so glad you're here. I'm so glad I'm safe." She sounded like an absolute child, falling apart like a baby, but she didn't care. She wasn't scared like she was out there. She was vaguely aware of how many times she was saying 'dad', but she didn't care. The name sent a wave of calm and security through her every time she said it.

His apology made her heart twist. Not only was her being a trauma magnet hurting her, but it was causing her father grief and guilt too. She needed to stop somehow. She could bear listening to him blame himself for this. "You don't have anything to be sorry for, either." She murmured sincerely, closing her eyes to stop the tears. "There's nothing to forgive. None of it was your fault. And I'm not telling this to make you feel better, I would never lie to you, Dad." She pressed her muzzle into his shoulder, letting out a trembling gasp as she reeled her emotions in.

The small ragdoll moved her sore body so that she could more easily murmur in his ear, voice trembling as she spoke, asking about the whereabouts of those she cared about. Pebblesplash. Gingerfrost. Fawnlight. Flickerpaw. Stormpaw. Silverpaw. Lilycreek. Otterfluff. Kestrelpaw, the pretty tabby who she had missed much more than she had expected. "Have you seen Flickerpaw or Stormpaw? Is Kes okay? What about Silverpaw and Pebblesplash? is everything okay? What happened at home, Dad? Why are you hurt? Am I... Am I still able to come home?" Firing questions off after their loving reunion may seem selfish, but even though she had missed her father more than anything, she was desperate to know if everyone was okay.

And she was desperate to go home.

[ @Captain ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 16th, 2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 01:00 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost heaved a sigh at the half-hearted explanation, feeling tired. Sometimes it felt like these cats didn't even want to come back to RiverClan, but... Oh well. Leave it up to the benefit of the doubt, some would say, at least it wasn't a reoccurring instance.
"And what about you, Specklemist?"

"Yeah, I er... I went to go find Troutstone after he was away for so long..." She trailed off, unsure of what his reaction would be.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 16th, 2023, 06:33 PM
chirps

// @Captain @Estelle bird boy is back feel free to kick his ass!

As hard as it had been to drag his sorry ass out of the sea and onto the familiar sands of Lionsbeach, it paled in comparison to the looming territory of his former home that now rose up before him. Kestrelwing regards it with narrowed yellow eyes, claws out instinctively knowing the type of "reunion" that likely awaits him deeper in the marshy territory.

...But times were different, and so was he. A snort leaves his nose as he stands taller, rolling back his shoulders. Though droplets from the sea still cling to his fur, the dark gray tabby tom takes a careful step inside the territory, then another, and another. There is an ache somewhere in his head that rattles around but he ignores it with a lash of his tail.

Hopefully a patrol would be by soon, and then the real test could begin.
Old April 16th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
"Yeah, I er... I went to go find Troutstone after he was away for so long..." She trailed off, unsure of what his reaction would be.

Gingerfrost sigh at these half-hearted excuses and repetitions; it was tiring, in a way. Though perhaps he had to give some credit to Specklemist for caring enough to go look for Troutstone... If she'd gone about it differently. But fine, he'd let this one pass by.
"Get back and rest up."
The tabby grumbled, taking a breath before continuing.
"I'm sending one of you on the next batch of patrols. And next time you look for someone don't stay away for over a moon."

[ Done, they'll be added back shortly! As for Webkit, please resubmit them ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
// @Captain @Estelle bird boy is back feel free to kick his ass!

As hard as it had been to drag his sorry ass out of the sea and onto the familiar sands of Lionsbeach, it paled in comparison to the looming territory of his former home that now rose up before him. Kestrelwing regards it with narrowed yellow eyes, claws out instinctively knowing the type of "reunion" that likely awaits him deeper in the marshy territory.

...But times were different, and so was he. A snort leaves his nose as he stands taller, rolling back his shoulders. Though droplets from the sea still cling to his fur, the dark gray tabby tom takes a careful step inside the territory, then another, and another. There is an ache somewhere in his head that rattles around but he ignores it with a lash of his tail.

Hopefully a patrol would be by soon, and then the real test could begin.

Things that came crawling out of the ocean were often nasty, tough-skinned little things; they were hard to crack open, and smelled worse than a warrior after training if you weren't used to the smell. An unusual thing to crawl out of the ocean was a cat, or a former leader. It's not quite something one would expect to see when taking a small trip to the beach, to do some hunting, or maybe to get your thoughts together. On the contrary, it might scatter your thoughts instead and chase away any remaining prey. The dead didn't usually rise from their watery grave.

Yet, here he stood. About to descend upon the beach, yet up from above, watched the ginger tabby as an unfamiliar feline dragged itself from the water. Although upon closer inspection, the feline wasn't that unfamiliar after all -- unfamiliar to him, yes, but he knew this cat's name. He'd spent a long time trying to discover what happened between this cat and the clan, when he seemed like a formidable (although anger-ridden) warrior before. Finally stepping onto the sandy beach, he approached the feline with more with neutrality than aggression.

"You've built yourself quite the reputation, Kestrelwing."
The name sounded strange on his tongue. But it was there, existing. Perhaps it was strange how unfazed the tabby appeared, but Gingerfrost had stopped questioning certain unfair elements of life - and for all he knew, the other might never have been dead, and simply taken a swim to return.
"What brings you back here? Guilt? Duty? Heard a lot went down before you suddenly left, like Sootflare. What was the reason behind that?"

Last edited by Estelle; April 16th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 07:47 PM
chirps

// @Estelle

Yellow eyes flash in a brief moment of fear before it rolls back in like the tide behind him. Gingerfrost. Kestrelwing knew not much of the deputy before him, but it seemed as though his own reputation preceded him. A grunt escapes him yet the former RiverClanner stands tall, unwilling to falter in the face of trial. "I guess the stars had something to do with it, considering I've been dead the last twelve moons." So RiverClan had simply figured he had gone missing then? It was better than the alternative he figures.

Yellow eyes remain narrowed but there is no fight in them, no hostility or anger. Just... exhaustion, and maybe a slice of determination. "RiverClan is home, it always has been. I was blinded... by a lot before. I'm not anymore." Guilt, grief, a senseless need of justice that would have likely gotten him killed had the cliffs not done it first. "...But I would like to come back. I'm sure plenty of cats there would love the chance to sink their claws into my fur again," he chuckles half-heartedly, knowing well that whoever was back at camp and saw him first would have their claws in his face faster than a WindClanner chasing a hare.

Last edited by spade; April 16th, 2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 10:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean. View Post

"Pikestar!" she said with worry "Im so sorry for disappearing like that.. I chased a few rouges away from attacking an apprentice but I chased them too far and gotten lost.. I shouldve came back sooner.. Im sorry" she replied
Immediately, the young she-cat would exclaim his name, tone thickened with concern. His big ears twitched, mindfully aware of the situation, but he didn’t dare interrupt Nightfall while she was explaining her brief, but understandable story of why she'd disappeared. Rogues once again, which they were not phased by much anymore. It was a recurring problem that the clans would always face, no matter what. Although, maybe, in the future moons that would be brought up in a meeting to see what should be done further about it. That was for another day to concern himself with. "I'm just thankful that you're alive, and have made it back home safely."

"Just promise me that something like this won't happen again, alright?" Pikestar said with a small sigh, "We need as many warriors as we can these days." That dreadful dog attack was still very fresh on his mind, and he was still working on getting back into the swing of things here after it had finally ended. "Do me a favor, kiddo, and catch something to bring back to the fresh-kill pile on our way back to camp. Can you do that for me?" The Lord of the Waters sent cats out for prey whenever they could.