Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:58 PM

Old May 29th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Orchidmoon was already in the clearing as Cinderblaze began calling patrols. Well, she was glad they were finally getting done. The molly merely rose to her paws and moved a few steps closer whilst she waited for her patrol partner.

@Shade.
Sharpfang was glad to be a patrol leader. She was likely going to enjoy this whole "being a warrior" thing. The name was...not ideal but it seemed most cats who remembered her father ever existed were gone so perhaps it wasn't bad. She probably needed to forget too.
The caramel cat joined her patrol partner with a polite nod.
Old May 29th, 2022, 03:07 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

( @starry )
Snakebite padded back to the patrol place. "Myself along with my patrol marked the Windclan border. Nothing was out of the ordinary, other than a raincloud was looming overhead."
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 30th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

[PATROLS ARE DUE June 9 12pm EST]

[Warriors who do not show up will face punishment by Elmshadow. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol before the due date you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

If you have any questions, VM me.

No need to report to Elmshadow. Go directly to the Herb Storage and fill out a form.
Patrol leaders can do a collective post in the herb storage for their whole patrol and name who collected/carried what(each cat can only carry a max of 5 herbs), or everybody can do it individually. Let me know what works best (I'll get it worked out for future patrols depending on how this goes ^^)]

Elmshadow dropped the dried borage leaves and horsetail on the ground in the clearing before raising his chin and glancing over the camp. He had thought through what needed to be collected from his limited knowledge and he figured he'd throw Ebonyfang on a patrol to go outside the scope of what he himself knew yet. The tom had been helpful and he didn't want to continue to ask more of him but, for now, he was Shadowclan's best source of medicine cat knowledge.

"Herb patrols! Listen up!" He'd already decided on three patrols and their leaders but finding cats to fill the patrols and carry herbs back was another matter entirely. Then would come the issue of making sure those assigned showed up. If his clanmates thought they could slack on herb patrols simply because they hadn't been going out and they weren't the usual border or hunting patrols, they'd quickly find out that Elmshadow was not Bounceberry.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart @RiztheHuntress @Nixey ]
"Ivysnake, take Spiritfire and Sootpaw towards the Icy Heartlands. I remember some marshy land over that way that I'm sure I recognize these from." He motioned down to the bristly yellowed stalk of horsetail. He then flicked a paw over the dried borage leaves. "Keep an eye out for these as well and anything else that looks helpful."

[ @/Ravensong @Hopeless @GoldenDays ]
"I will take Owlfeather and Redpaw to Pinewatch Patch to look for marigold." He had another idea as well but decided not to report that until he had a look around for himself.

"I expect everybody to take their patrols seriously and report back on time. If your patrol mates are slacking then leave them behind and I'll deal with them. Now get going." He hoped pairing the mentors with their apprentices would keep everybody a little more motivated.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; May 30th, 2022 at 07:38 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Red’paw he-him

The red Tom padded up to the patrol place after hearing his name called. Herb patrol, herb patrol, yeah he knew how that worked, he was confident. It wasn’t a hunting or border patrol, those tended to have more action, but there was no shame in collecting herbs. It was an important job that couldn’t go undone. “Red’paw reporting for duty!” he mewed, sitting up straight in wait for the patrol. He found the line a bit goofy and thought it might release any tension Shadowclan cats tended to build.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old May 30th, 2022, 01:03 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Talented

~Spiritfire | @Nixey @TheNyanCatMinecart~

Hearing her name called for patrol, Spiritfire rose from where she had been sitting grooming herself.
Herbs... Great.
Oh well, at least she was doing something. She padded up to the front of the crown to wait for her apprentice and Ivysnake.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; May 30th, 2022 at 01:04 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 06:37 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake was going over Ebonyfang's training in her head when Elmshadow suddenly called her name from across the clearing. Herb patrols. The dark brown tabby rose to her paws and padded across the clearing toward him. The Icy Heartlands. Ivysnake had probably been there before, but for the most part, she'd stuck to basic ShadowClan territory and not really the landmarks. On this patrol, she was going with Spiritfire and Sootpaw, and apparently, they were supposed to be finding horsetail and borage. Ivysnake glanced over the herbs, keeping a firm image of them in her head. Horsetail had bristly yet fleshy stalks, and borage leaves were hairy and either dark green or gray-green. Then she nodded.

Ivysnake headed over to Spiritfire, who was luckily already here. "Okay, it's good to see you here," she meowed. "ShadowClan really needs new herbs. When Sootpaw gets here, we can head out." Hopefully, the apprentice wouldn't take too long to get here. They were on a schedule, and they had to collect as many herbs as they could, due to ShadowClan's herb stores being pitifully low. Ivysnake was determined to do the best she could at her job.

@RiztheHuntress @Nixey @Ravensong (I'm assuming this takes place after the training thread with Ebonyfang?)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 2nd, 2022, 03:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@FlowerBoy

Cinderblaze sighed as he watched the patrols pad away. Nearly all of them assembled, except for Snowflakesight and Dustpaw - he'd need to give the warrior a punishment. This was simply unacceptable. However, for now the deputy decided to do the patrol with Dustpaw himself. He didn't require for yet another warrior to fail them, and he had already placed enough enforcers onto patrols. Plus, hunting with the apprentice couldn't be too bad. Cinderblaze made his way over, nodding sharply. "Dustpaw," he mewed. "It seems that Snowflakesight has no desire to complete this patrol with you. I'll see to her punishment later; for now you're going hunting with me."

His tail pointed towards the camp entrance. "We'll head into the territory, how does that sound?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 2nd, 2022, 03:35 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust'Paw | @starry ||

|| It really was a shame that her patrol-mate wouldn't actually complete the patrol, nor even meet up with her at the patrol place, but hunting with the deputy?! Score! Nice, really got it good, Dust'Paw.
"That sounds great! Can we go to the new part of territory? No idea what it's called, but I'd be down for huntin' some toads. You got any tips? My mentor's been kinda... lacking.. to say the least,"
While Dust'Paw didn't want to get Cactus'Pelt in trouble, the young apprentice couldn't go forever without training. That was obvious, but she still wanted Cinder'Blaze to be gentle with punishment... Opening her mouth as if she were to say something, Dust'Paw batted her lashes a few times, going against it and padding towards the camp exit. ||
(( I think Cactus's player is on a hiatus? Not sure tho

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; June 2nd, 2022 at 03:41 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 05:00 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@FlowerBoy [you can post at the croaking swamp next ]

Okay, so Cinderblaze had chosen the right apprentice to go onto a patrol with. Dustpaw seemed keen and determined - surely, she was a strong addition to ShadowClan's ranks. He gave off a slight chuckle as she mentioned hunting toads. They could do that as long as they brought back actual prey as well. "Sure," the deputy replied. "We'll head into the new territory if that's what you want. Hunting toads... that's fine with me, as long as we bring back different prey as well. Like mice, birds, y'know?" As she mentioned her mentor, Cinderblaze's eyebrows shot up. So, Cactuspelt wasn't teaching Dustpaw anything? Dawnstar would probably notice that soon and reassign the molly. For now, he wouldn't do anything. Not yet.

"Hm... sure, I have some tips. How about I tell you those when we're in the new territory?" he suggested. "Let's not waste anymore time with chit-chat in the clearing. Follow me." With that, he made his way out of camp, not waiting for Dustpaw. Either she followed or she slacked. He doubted she'd do the latter.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:36 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@starry @Naiad

The young warrior had managed to grab some of the feathers Orchidmoon found, and perhaps the warrior had taken some too. She hoped perhaps she'd be able to explain. Stretching slightly, she entered camp and looked around, eventually locating the deputy and approaching him with a quick stride.
She placed the feathers down and waited for him to say anything. Hopefully ask a yes or no question.