Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

PONDPAW
The Charmer
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

Pondpaw limped into the medicine den, her blue eyes glazed with pain. The she-cat was holding one of her hind legs off of the ground, refusing to put any weight on it.

''...Mossfreckle? Grousepaw?'' The former RiverClanner called out after a moment, voice laced with agony. Pondpaw glanced at Tuftedtusk, who had brought her to the medicine den.

[ I advise that Tuftedtusk goes and makes a report to either Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar! /gen ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:16 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
PONDPAW
The Charmer
SILVER TONGUE
MIND READER
KITTY SOFTPAWS

Pondpaw limped into the medicine den, her blue eyes glazed with pain. The she-cat was holding one of her hind legs off of the ground, refusing to put any weight on it.

''...Mossfreckle? Grousepaw?'' The former RiverClanner called out after a moment, voice laced with agony. Pondpaw glanced at Tuftedtusk, who had brought her to the medicine den.

[ I advise that Tuftedtusk goes and makes a report to either Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar! /gen ]

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28 moons / ShC

---

The large enforcer tom held Pondpaw up, ears twitching and tail flicking as he waited for the medicine cats. For StarClan's sake, he needed to report to Dawnstar as soon as he could.

[ @/ellie @/redshiftreign @isla ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 9th, 2024, 10:54 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Fatigue weighed heaving in Mossfreckle’s oriental form, weariness coursed through his veins in lieu of the adrenaline that had flooded his system only hours before when he had thrown himself into the sprawl of battle with little thought in his mind… all he saw was red… then crimson blood that had trickled down Fogwatcher’s throat which had glazed his mossy hues with the vermillion tones of rage that hazed over his usual calm demeanour like clouds that blotted out the sun before a thunderstorm but he didn’t feel washed clean of his sins in some saccharine moment between two felines - no, he had quite frankly been ready to slit the mollies own throat if she had chosen to attempt to regain her grip on the silver clouded tom which had gained far more than affection than the spotted tabby usually warranted to those outside of his adoptive family. The gathering had gone well, love gained and returned, his friend given their warrior name and praised as they should among the clan… finally home… she was no longer just the fish who swam too far out the stream and onto the land but a full fledged warrior of Shadowclan… yet… something had been missing as each cat cuddled into his soft pelt and his feathery tail moved to embrace one as his head dipped to lean on Hazels and his little sister, his paws scooping up the latter who would always be one of his favourites - then again she had been his only friend for the longest time as sad as that sounded - but something was missing and he couldn’t help but dart his eyes in an attempt to catch the rise and fall of Fogwatcher’s fluffy sides through the shifts of the lichen curtain in the breeze… Fogwatcher… his love, his life… his mate.

❦ Starry mind was running on fumes at the moment and the lanky tom simply moved and stepped as the situation demanded, actions where absentmindedly mechanical as he rose from his acquired pile of felines when needed and shared his felicitations when needed - some more heart felt the others - but he always remained with his body angled to his den and his paramour within and the moment he could, Mossfreckle slipped through the shrouding of lichen at the mouth of his den, angular head hung high and form regal until his paws made it fully into the dim, light speckled world of his den. Petite white paws guided his freckle body over the rivulet in a leap that was less its usual grace and more a futile and necessary movement to reach the tom he had placed in his own nest, maybe it was selfish but he had wanted to make sure that Fogwatcher was okay, he wanted to forget the world and fall limp against the sleeping tom and let the exhaustion take over. Padding on silent paws that scuffed up against the hard packed earth and made whisper soft wisp of soft soils that skittered with each paw step, ”I love you, Foggie,” Mossfreckle murmured to the tom whom he assumed to be asleep, he wanted him to hear the words but he wouldn’t wake him, lanky form drooped and curled up in the jumble of Fogwatcher’s legs, snuggling into his fluffy grey belly - carful of his bandaged throat - and fell asleep against Fogwatcher as his large ears twitched happily to the rhythmic cadence and melody of the other toms even breaths and beating heart.

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggie <3 // finished my raid healing whoop, time for the babies }

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Normally Fogwatcher wouldn't be faking his sleeping ritual, but since being in the medicine cat den and forced to take bitter herbs, he'd fake this sleep. He wasn't going to let Pretty Kitty shove more herbs down his throat right now. No matter if his neck ached or not. However, Mossfreckle wasn't here to feed him herbs, no no. Actually, he was surprised by the words that escaped his mouth so effortlessly as he felt the warm touches from the medicine cat sneaking into his nest.

"I love you Foggie..."

His heart thrummed in his chest. His ears heated up. Surely, he didn't hear that right? Blue eyes opened slightly to peek at Mossy. He soaked up the heat from the tom in the nest beside him. He pondered the words in his head longer, slowly accepting the fact that he had heard Pretty Kitty properly.

He loves me...

Fogwatcher swallowed, mustering up the strength to lift his head and place it atop of Mossfreckle's shoulders. He enjoyed the slow rise and fall of the medic's chest. He enjoyed the warmth he felt internally from the presence of this feline beside him.

He waited.

He waited until Mossfreckle was done with his nap before he'd speak again. Minutes or hours would go by and Fogwatcher found himself drifting in and out of sleep. Eventually, he found himself licking the medic's fur softly, an attempt of rousing him from his sleep. He had to speak to him. He had to get the feelings off his chest. Feelings he'd shoved down or didn't understand and he'd finally started to puzzle it together.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 11th, 2024, 02:19 AM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KestrelPaw View Post
Firepelt entered the den, her pain showing in her eyes. She had come to cure the scratches on her eyes and back.
@redshiftreign

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"people love it when there's blood on their screen."

grousepaw was sorting through the herb stores when a feline entered the den. the mottled molly turned her gaze to the interloper, disarming grin on her face. "ello, firepelt innit? come on in. sit down, if you want. let me get to those wounds."

he turned his head and after a quick survey of the wounds, trotted over to his collection of herbs to select what he thought would be needed. on his way back, he scooped a ball of damp moss from the small rivulet cutting through the den, and returned to the warrior. carefully, he dabbed away the blood with the moss, looking at the rather deep wounds. not horrible, really, but enough to scar pretty well. he clicked his tongue to himself.

grouse slid a poppy seed to firepelt, "this'll help with the pain," they said, tail curling around themself as they got to work chewing the marigold to smooth it down over the injuries, stifling any infection before it had the chance to start. after that came the easiest part, tugging cobweb over each of the wounds and sitting back to admire his work.

"how's that feel? secure? they're a little deep, and i don't want you to re-open your wounds right away, so why don't you rest in here tonight and sit still until tomorrow evening so things scab together well." he hummed, nodding to a nest.

[you're free to leave the den on 07/12/2024 ; sorry for the late reply!]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old July 11th, 2024, 10:18 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Relive the memories

”This is a stick Geouse,” Mossfreckle meowed. Crunch crunch, what gnaw worthy sticks, be he needed these sticks, he gathered eight. Yay for the medicine cats den being a burrow beneath a tree !!

❀⊱ { + 8 gnaw worthy, sturdy sticks } ⊰❀

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grouse // my den, my rules, my dumb post /t/silly }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; July 11th, 2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 10:37 AM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

@ellie

"holy sticks, boss." grouse said, amber hued orbs drifting downwards because of gravity. he saw many sticks. at least 5. probably more. "i had no idea."

he picked up 5 sticks. there were more on the ground, so there were proably more than five sticks. awesome. if they ever needed sticks to save the world, they were right here.

[+5 sticks]

[dare i say these are our best posts ever, boss]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit

Last edited by redshiftreign; July 11th, 2024 at 10:37 AM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 12:06 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

grousepaw was sorting through the herb stores when a feline entered the den. the mottled molly turned her gaze to the interloper, disarming grin on her face. "ello, firepelt innit? come on in. sit down, if you want. let me get to those wounds."

he turned his head and after a quick survey of the wounds, trotted over to his collection of herbs to select what he thought would be needed. on his way back, he scooped a ball of damp moss from the small rivulet cutting through the den, and returned to the warrior. carefully, he dabbed away the blood with the moss, looking at the rather deep wounds. not horrible, really, but enough to scar pretty well. he clicked his tongue to himself.

grouse slid a poppy seed to firepelt, "this'll help with the pain," they said, tail curling around themself as they got to work chewing the marigold to smooth it down over the injuries, stifling any infection before it had the chance to start. after that came the easiest part, tugging cobweb over each of the wounds and sitting back to admire his work.

"how's that feel? secure? they're a little deep, and i don't want you to re-open your wounds right away, so why don't you rest in here tonight and sit still until tomorrow evening so things scab together well." he hummed, nodding to a nest.

[you're free to leave the den on 07/12/2024 ; sorry for the late reply!]

Firepelt nodded. Yeah, ok! She mewed, wincing.
@redshiftreign
Old July 11th, 2024, 04:27 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❀⊱ { - 0.1 poppy seed // - 1 comfrey // - 1 stick // - 1 cobweb } ⊰❀

❦ Accidents happened, plain and simple - Learning oftentimes came with strife and struggle and sometimes such was manifested in some sort of physical ailment which seemed to be the black and white reasoning behind Pondpaw’s visit, the only one to solely blame would be her seeing as Tuftedtusk was a competent mentor as an enforcer but at the end of the day who was their to blame if not the simple irony of pain bringing forth the betterance of one’s self - sometimes accidents happened and it would do some good to remember that their choices are of their own volition and that each brings forth an equatable consequence in turn. Medical gaze scrutinised the apprentice as Mossfreckle’s lanky freckled form rose form his moss and down nest as the duo made their way from the lichen shrouded mouth of the medicine cats den to its sun speckled belly, blue and green toned waters cascaded into a lulling trickling rivulet that departed the mentor and apprentice from the herbalist who was now busied gathering herb form their respected crevices that cracked and jutted into the slowly settling rock hewn earth that gave structure to the burrow, seemingly as equally finite as it was infinite. In a lone graceful movement the oriental medic crossed the stream with ease, his leap ending in a whisper soft thud before he moved to drop the herbs at the apprentice’s side before he began an assessment and eventual solution to her current predicament, ”Take this please ,” Mossfreckle said in polite curtness as he pushed a lone dark seed forward with a petite paw, ”I need to check if your leg is broken or just sprained, this may hurt but it’s necessary so that I can administer the proper treatment and precautions,” with that the tom pressed gingerly into the mollies held up hind leg, this continued a few more times as he checked the bones and joints, the limb was beginning to puff with the first faint signs of swelling but it wasn’t anything that truly warranted any major concern. Gentle white tipped paws began to wrap a comfrey leaf around Pondpaw’s sprained, thin leg, ”It is luckily only a sprain, keep weigh and pressure off it for a few days and it should heal up within a few days. Just take it easy and be more carful next time,” the medicine cat mused as he braced the limb in its proper form work a sturdy cedar stick - compliments of the ancient tree that rose yo towards star clan and sheltered the medicine den’s burrow beneath its wide branchy and vast root system - once he was happy with how the limb rested on the ground he tufted the cobwebs with one paw as his other held the stick in place until the silken thread woven bandages where bound firmly to the limb to form a splint that would aid in keeping the limb straight and proper while it healed.

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grouse } { @isla ~ Pondpaw // they are free to leave but need to take it easy until 16th of July or Mossfreckle will have them stay in the med den so he can watch them } { @Aroogi ~ Tuftedtusk } { @SuspiciousMindz ~ Hawkbite // I think ya wanted a ping }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old July 11th, 2024, 05:24 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@SuspiciousMindz @ellie @redshiftreign

The kit was brought in looking no more then a week old with it eyes closed still the kitten was meowing loudly so there was no point in trying to hide the fact that they were there

(short post its not easy to write a kitten)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old July 12th, 2024, 02:14 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Wildkit walked in with Mosquitokit and Bloomingblaze with her paws bleeding. @nyme @redshiftreign @IDIOTICBEAN101