Yesterday 10:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 08:08 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune View Post
Cloudkit huffed. "If you get hurt!! Nevermind just be smart... please?" He eyes looked mad but she was more just concerned about his wellbeing. She decided to drop it rather then drill him over this. Looking over at the prey pile she nodded "Sure.. im am pretty hungry"
@Mentallyunstable @Lynxpaw
Dogkit padded over to the fresh kill pile and tried to reach for a big vole. I'm just a little too short. He glanced at Foxpaw."Could you help me?" he asked her.

@Mentallyunstable
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:08 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"I'll try my best not to get attacked again" Dogkit told both of his friends. He glanced at the prey pile."You guys wanna share something?" he asked Cloudkit and Foxpaw.

@Lune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune View Post
Cloudkit huffed. "If you get hurt!! Nevermind just be smart... please?" He eyes looked mad but she was more just concerned about his wellbeing. She decided to drop it rather then drill him over this. Looking over at the prey pile she nodded "Sure.. im am pretty hungry"
@Mentallyunstable @Lynxpaw
"I'd love some food." Foxpaw said skipping towards the freshkill pile

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Back from hiatus! :D

My Mood: Lazy

@Lynxpaw @Mentallyunstable

Cloudkit padded after them to the fresh-kill pile. She was glad to finally get some food.

(i gtg until tomorrow)
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw gave a nod. She liked Ivyshine. Ivyshine didn’t treat her like ‘some apprentice’ but acted like they were equals, that was something she really appreciated about her.
Ivyshine led the charge to the fresh-kill pile at a content, easy pace. She found this apprentice likable and felt hat she could easily get along with her. That might be because she shares SkyClan blood... She pushed the thought away. Ivyshine was sure she could get along with any RiverClan cat just as easily... right? Ivyshine scanned over there pile for something non-fish and soon spotted what looked to be a duck. Huh, I've never had one of those before... She thought then turned to Evningpaw and motioned to the bird. "Wanna share?" She asked with a smile.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 14th, 2020, 08:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine led the charge to the fresh-kill pile at a content, easy pace. She found this apprentice likable and felt hat she could easily get along with her. That might be because she shares SkyClan blood... She pushed the thought away. Ivyshine was sure she could get along with any RiverClan cat just as easily... right? Ivyshine scanned over there pile for something non-fish and soon spotted what looked to be a duck. Huh, I've never had one of those before... She thought then turned to Evningpaw and motioned to the bird. "Wanna share?" She asked with a smile.
Eveningpaw glanced at the duck,” Sure. I’ve never had duck and it’s not fish...“ she purred glad to know that Ivyshine hadn’t developed a taste for fish. Frankly she really enjoyed Ivyshine’s company, but hopefully not just because she was a Skyclanner too.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

He felt a bit awkward, but appreciative when the other cat gazed up at the sky. When Stormkit exclaimed, he jumped a bit due to the sudden noise but smiled. He looked up at the sky, draft hung for more shapes. Before he could spot anything, Stormkit spotted one. He looked where the other kit was, and quickly found the cloud in question. Giggling, he said, "Yeah!" he was having a good time, glad that someone had approached him. "And that one looks like a reeaally long fish!"
Stormkit hoped she hadn't startled the other kit too much. But it was nice having company with some cat her own age. Plus, this was quite fun! "Where did you get the idea to do this?" She asked curiously. She never would've thought about looking for shapes in clouds! She looked at the cloud he was pointing too and nodded enthusiastically. "Ooh I see it!" She let out a giggle, hopping up and down as she looked for another one. Stormkit saw a cloud and tilted her head, stopping as she focused hard on the cloud. "That one looks... like a fish? Or maybe a duck?" She pondered and turned to Beankit. "What do you think it looks like?" She asked.

No star is lost at all

Old May 14th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Eveningpaw glanced at the duck,” Sure. I’ve never had duck and it’s not fish...“ she purred glad to know that Ivyshine hadn’t developed a taste for fish. Frankly she really enjoyed Ivyshine’s company, but hopefully not just because she was a Skyclanner too.
Ivyshine purred good-naturedly, glad to see she wasn't the only one who hadn't yet not tried - or frankly liked - fish. It just... didn't look appealing. She gave Eveningpaw a smile. "Fish seem too slimy." She agreed with a purr. "I haven't had one either, but... this looks better than nothing. Can't taste too much different from any birds we used to eat, right?" She meowed uncertainly, but grabbed the duck and hauled it back over to their spot where they had been previously sitting. "You can take the first bite." She offered warmly.

No star is lost at all

Old May 14th, 2020, 08:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Ivyshine purred good-naturedly, glad to see she wasn't the only one who hadn't yet not tried - or frankly liked - fish. It just... didn't look appealing. She gave Eveningpaw a smile. "Fish seem too slimy." She agreed with a purr. "I haven't had one either, but... this looks better than nothing. Can't taste too much different from any birds we used to eat, right?" She meowed uncertainly, but grabbed the duck and hauled it back over to their spot where they had been previously sitting. "You can take the first bite." She offered warmly.
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” My mentor made me try a fish once, even slimier than frogs. Not my kind of prey. I’ll always stick to hunting in the trees rather than by the lake. Stalking prey in trees is far more thrilling than sitting next to a lake waiting for a slimy fish.” she meowed back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” My mentor made me try a fish once, even slimier than frogs. Not my kind of prey. I’ll always stick to hunting in the trees rather than by the lake. Stalking prey in trees is far more thrilling than sitting next to a lake waiting for a slimy fish.” she meowed back.
Ivyshine let her take the first bite and talk while she mulled over her words. "I haven't tried fish yet. They just don't seem to be appealing." She wrinkled her nose, then nodded thoughtfully and shrugged. "Maybe they'll be good if you ignore the texture. But you're right. The trees are my home and always will be. We should go have a day trip to the Lionsrange when your a warrior." She meowed absentmindedly. It would be fun, but a trip for another day. Ivyshine took a bite of the duck as she thought about it, wondering how Lionstar would feel about them taking that trip. It was a long-ish trek from RiverClan and they would most likely be there all day and have to walk somewhat in the dark. Right? She shook the thoughts away and tried to focus on the present.

No star is lost at all

Old May 14th, 2020, 09:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Quote:

Ivyshine let her take the first bite and talk while she mulled over her words. "I haven't tried fish yet. They just don't seem to be appealing." She wrinkled her nose, then nodded thoughtfully and shrugged. "Maybe they'll be good if you ignore the texture. But you're right. The trees are my home and always will be. We should go have a day trip to the Lionsrange when your a warrior." She meowed absentmindedly. It would be fun, but a trip for another day. Ivyshine took a bite of the duck as she thought about it, wondering how Lionstar would feel about them taking that trip. It was a long-ish trek from RiverClan and they would most likely be there all day and have to walk somewhat in the dark. Right? She shook the thoughts away and tried to focus on the present.
Eveningpaw’s eyes lit up at the idea of hunting in Skyclan...errr.... lion’s range for a day, it sounded really nice smiling after finishing a bite of duck,” That would be really fun. Plus fair chances we know that territory better than our clanmates here do.“ she meowed

Closed Thread