Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:36 AM
Seamrog's Cats!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:33 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:31 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:26 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by constellation
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
@Blissy
"It's okay. How are ya doin'?" asked Stormkit.
Thistlekit shrugged, "Grumpy as always. I've been stuck in the nursery for a couple of days." , he meowed. He turned his head to show his ear all shredded up.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 7th, 2019, 04:22 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

[QUOTE=Blissy;570078]Thistlekit shrugged, "Grumpy as always. I've been stuck in the nursery for a couple of days." , he meowed. He turned his head to show his ear all shredded up.[/QUOTE

"What happened to your ear?" Stormkit mewed sympatheticly.

Last edited by Gold; February 7th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Thistlekit shrugged, "Grumpy as always. I've been stuck in the nursery for a couple of days." , he meowed. He turned his head to show his ear all shredded up.
@Blissy
"What happened to your ear?" asked Stormkit sympathetically.

Last edited by Gold; February 7th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Amazing, this was one of his candidates for deputy. He had though Forestshade had displayed everything he liked in a deputy, with some work needed as well. But maturing made an even better deputy. So long as Forestshade stayed true to himself. Windystar nodded back at the feline, answering with his own “Hello,” and a smile. Blinking his warm amber hues, he answered the other tom’s inquiry with a “I’d say it’s not too bad, you?” He left a moments pause for the feline to answer before watching Forestshade.

He seemed rather solitary, so it was surprising that he was the one who talked to Windy first. He wasn’t complainjng, though. “No, it’s fine, Forestshade, I’m glad we’re talking.”
I am alright.” He meowed seeing as he had just eaten. His brown fur fluffed out in the gentle breeze. Forestshade started to panic at the words -No,it’s fine, Forestshade, I’m glad we’re talking- Wait. Did I do something wrong? Is he talking to me because he saw something wrong? No no he seems like everythings fine He smiled and curled his tail around his legs. His green eyes glinted as he looked at the leader. “I caught a medium sized frog.” He meowed feeling his chest burst with pride as those were harder to find in leadbare. The rather stubborn cat wasn’t really one to talk so already his throat hurt a bit but he would talk if Windystar wished to. The warrior looked around a bit waiting for the reply of his leader. “Have you wanted to speak about anything in particular?” He meowed shifting his weight.

He knew Windystar was quite talkative so he waited for him to speak more. His tail swang around to the other side of the lean cats body.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 7th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
Scorchingclaw padded slowly around the nests and out of the Warriors den, being sure not to wake any cat up. His sleek fur shined in the moonlight as he stepped out of the den. The clearing bustled with other cats, including kits that were wandered out of the nursery to play in the night. Scorchingclaw looked around, then padded importantly up to Forestshade and took a mouse from the fresh kill pile.
"The fresh kill pile is running low," Scorchingclaw meowed. "Would you like to go hunting with me?"
Forestshade sighed a small “Fine. Let’s do it by the border then alright?” He meowed a bit harshly. He was a solitary cat but he managed to be fine with the cat. He stood and streched a bit then slowly stood and followed the cat. He knew this cat to be annoying so he was prepared. He prepared his throat to get tired so he hummed a time to himself to get his voicebox awake and ready for action. He shifted paws and his tail did a slow sway. “Lets go.” Forestshade spoke softly.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Are you ok? I mean I know your desire for being a warrior but your not the only one who's 6 moons." Snowpaw said. She truly did want to help him but she couldn't if he helt on being selfish.
"Oh, I'm fine..." he said. Rolling his eyes, he licked his paw.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:52 PM
'Qwerty'

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otterstrike View Post
Stormkit softly mewed and cuffed Fluffykit's ear playfully.
@Qwerty
Fluffykit howled loudly and swagger at her before crawling away and shaking himself. His fluffy pelt stuck out erratically, as he had just woken up. He gave Stormkit one last pouty look before turning away and beginning to wash himself. He was very proud and dramatic, and he tended to wash himself a lot so that his pelt would stay clean, not matted and dirty as it would if he did not take care of himself properly.

When he was younger his mother had done it for him, but these days he preferred to do it himself. His mother did wash him, even though he didn't like her to.

Fluffykit quickly finished washing himself and saw Stormkit stumble over to talk to Thistlekit. His interest immediately sparked, and he watched them carefilly. For some reason, he did not like the idea of his sister talking to the young kit, though he couldn't pinpoint quite why. He just kept watching and, after a while, returned to cleaning himself.
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
Fluffykit howled loudly and swagger at her before crawling away and shaking himself. His fluffy pelt stuck out erratically, as he had just woken up. He gave Stormkit one last pouty look before turning away and beginning to wash himself. He was very proud and dramatic, and he tended to wash himself a lot so that his pelt would stay clean, not matted and dirty as it would if he did not take care of himself properly.

When he was younger his mother had done it for him, but these days he preferred to do it himself. His mother did wash him, even though he didn't like her to.

Fluffykit quickly finished washing himself and saw Stormkit stumble over to talk to Thistlekit. His interest immediately sparked, and he watched them carefilly. For some reason, he did not like the idea of his sister talking to the young kit, though he couldn't pinpoint quite why. He just kept watching and, after a while, returned to cleaning himself.
@Qwerty
Stormkit walked over to Fluffykit. "Hello," she mewed. "I'm sorry."

Last edited by Gold; February 7th, 2019 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I want to.
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
"Oh, I'm fine..." he said. Rolling his eyes, he licked his paw.
Silverpaw let out a huff and licked her paws. She was getting a little bit irritated.
Old February 7th, 2019, 09:31 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail some,” Yeah sure. Whichever you would like to do. That’s why I don’t want my own kits, though being an aunt sounds since.” She remarked.
"I think we should go hunting, maybe we can bring back a nice piece of fresh-kill for the elders or queens." His fluffy brown fur was dim in the morning sun filtering into camp. He strode to the entrance of camp and looked back at Butternutsun gesturing 'are you coming' with his tail and facial expression.
Closed Thread