Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:06 AM

Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:24 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Frostfeather gave her a gentle smile.

Don’t worry, not everyone gets everything the first try, even the mightiest warriors make mistakes.”

She started giving her ears a clean while she enjoyed the momentary silence between them.

Have you yet considered what warrior name you would like for when the time comes?” She asked
She smiled at that. “Well, I was hoping to be Amberwing! Because I practically flew out of my old life, wether or not I knew it at the time. I know it’s not up to me, and I’ll be happy with whatever name I get, but I think it sounds pretty and it fits!”
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
She smiled at that. “Well, I was hoping to be Amberwing! Because I practically flew out of my old life, wether or not I knew it at the time. I know it’s not up to me, and I’ll be happy with whatever name I get, but I think it sounds pretty and it fits!”

Frostfeather cocked her head in curiosity.

“Could you elaborate on your past life? Why do you feel like you flew out of it?

She put one paw over the other and got comfortable.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old June 22nd, 2021, 08:59 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:
Frostfeather cocked her head in curiosity.

“Could you elaborate on your past life? Why do you feel like you flew out of it?

She put one paw over the other and got comfortable.
She shrugged. “Well, it wasn’t much of one. I used to be a kittypet, after I got taken from a place with a bunch of other cats and taken in by some humans. But after a while they let me out of the house, and I got lost in the woods after running away from them. They weren’t bad or anything, I was just excited. After a while, I ended up here, in the Riverclan camp. I got adopted by an old queen, Applesomething. We weren’t close, not by a long shot, but it still stung when Shadowclan killed her.” She sighed, not exactly liking the memory. It’s not like she could have done something, but she still felt bad about it.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 09:43 PM

Quote:
She shrugged. “Well, it wasn’t much of one. I used to be a kittypet, after I got taken from a place with a bunch of other cats and taken in by some humans. But after a while they let me out of the house, and I got lost in the woods after running away from them. They weren’t bad or anything, I was just excited. After a while, I ended up here, in the Riverclan camp. I got adopted by an old queen, Applesomething. We weren’t close, not by a long shot, but it still stung when Shadowclan killed her.” She sighed, not exactly liking the memory. It’s not like she could have done something, but she still felt bad about it.

Frostfeather touched the apprentices shoulder gently, trying to give her a sensation of care.

Whoever it was who took you in must have had a big heart, I’m sorry to hear that she passed away. I lost my own sister to Shadowclan; her name was Freezingpaw.”

She gave the molly a sad smile as she rearranged her paws.

You remind me a lot of her, you both have a spark of ambition and the same laugh.

Her eyes wondered away and focused on something infront of her as she stared getting lost in her memories.

Old June 22nd, 2021, 10:23 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Frostfeather touched the apprentices shoulder gently, trying to give her a sensation of care.

Whoever it was who took you in must have had a big heart, I’m sorry to hear that she passed away. I lost my own sister to Shadowclan; her name was Freezingpaw.”

She gave the molly a sad smile as she rearranged her paws.

You remind me a lot of her, you both have a spark of ambition and the same laugh.

Her eyes wondered away and focused on something infront of her as she stared getting lost in her memories.
Amberpaw realized she was fading out, and pushed her on the shoulder. “Hey. It’s not like it was your fault. Besides, this is the first proper conversation I’ve had in a pretty long time. Not many friends for some reason. Let’s not end it just like this!”
Old June 22nd, 2021, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Amberpaw realized she was fading out, and pushed her on the shoulder. “Hey. It’s not like it was your fault. Besides, this is the first proper conversation I’ve had in a pretty long time. Not many friends for some reason. Let’s not end it just like this!”
Frostfeather blinked and rushed back into reality, an echo of Freezingpaws laugh sounding in her mind.

Oh yes, sorry about that. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about her.”

She gave her head a little shake.

“We were best friends, you know. Freezingpaw was always the more daring one and she had this energy that brought cats to her. I was always a bit more quiet, more reserved. “

She turned to Amberpaw and smiled.

“Do you have anyone you would consider a best friend? Or perhaps someone important to you? “

She cocked her head and gave a teasing smile. “Perhaps a crush?”

Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:02 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Frostfeather blinked and rushed back into reality, an echo of Freezingpaws laugh sounding in her mind.

Oh yes, sorry about that. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about her.”

She gave her head a little shake.

“We were best friends, you know. Freezingpaw was always the more daring one and she had this energy that brought cats to her. I was always a bit more quiet, more reserved. “

She turned to Amberpaw and smiled.

“Do you have anyone you would consider a best friend? Or perhaps someone important to you? “

She cocked her head and gave a teasing smile. “Perhaps a crush?”
She shuffled, and stared at her paws, not even giggling at the crush part. “No, not really. I don’t even have any friends. And I don’t have any family anymore. Heck, all of my mentors but you just left me behind in the dust. I kinda expected to be lonely after she died, but I didn’t think I’d be that lonely”.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:15 PM

Quote:
She shuffled, and stared at her paws, not even giggling at the crush part. “No, not really. I don’t even have any friends. And I don’t have any family anymore. Heck, all of my mentors but you just left me behind in the dust. I kinda expected to be lonely after she died, but I didn’t think I’d be that lonely”.
Frostfeather frowned. It hadn’t been long since she knew Amberpaw but she never realized the apparent loneliness that existed within the young cat. In a way she could understand her. Despite the love she had for her sister she did always feel as she lived a bit in her shadow.

Well then,” she said while giving her apprentice a quick lick between the ears, “I can be your first friend, as long as you don’t forget that I am your mentor as well. And don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you behind, your stuck with me for a while.

She gave her apprentice a friendly shove.

Have you tried chatting with any of the other apprentices? Or even been to a gathering yet?”

Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Frostfeather frowned. It hadn’t been long since she knew Amberpaw but she never realized the apparent loneliness that existed within the young cat. In a way she could understand her. Despite the love she had for her sister she did always feel as she lived a bit in her shadow.

Well then,” she said while giving her apprentice a quick lick between the ears, “I can be your first friend, as long as you don’t forget that I am your mentor as well. And don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you behind, your stuck with me for a while.

She gave her apprentice a friendly shove.

Have you tried chatting with any of the other apprentices? Or even been to a gathering yet?”
She gave Frostfeather a small smile. “I’ve tried but they’ve basically all ignored me. And I was at two of them, but I didn’t really talk to anyone. Everything there was too much, and I’ve avoided going since. I’ve been considering going to one for a while though.”
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:59 PM

Quote:
She gave Frostfeather a small smile. “I’ve tried but they’ve basically all ignored me. And I was at two of them, but I didn’t really talk to anyone. Everything there was too much, and I’ve avoided going since. I’ve been considering going to one for a while though.”

Frostfeather huffed. Young cats could be so cliquey.

Well then at the next gathering I can introduce you to a few cats. You’d be surprised that some cats are actually quite intriguing. And as for the apprentices in this clan hopefully you can get along with Yellowpaw. When she’s around she’s quite a lively cat!”

She gave an amused purr.

We can have more group training sessions as well, that should help you meet other apprentices.”