hOI!
by YewWood
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:57 PM

Old May 28th, 2022, 06:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[ These patrols are due on the 4th June, which is in one week. Let me know if you need an extension before the deadline. If you'd like for your cat to be replaced VM me, and please do this within two (2) days. Sorry if this is a bit messy, it's my first time doing patrols. Make sure to report to Cinderblaze in the patrol place, as slackers will be punished accordingly. ]
Cinderblaze decided that it was high time to send out patrols. It irritated him to know that the last ones had been sent out a moon ago (or something like that, his memory wasn't the best). He hoped to do better as a deputy than the others, who had all failed Dawnstar. Actually, scratch the "hope" part - he was going to do better. Dawnstar had chosen him as a deputy over many other options, but he still felt the need to prove himself. The leader was probably losing faith in her deputies at this point, so he would show her that he was the right choice and she could have some faith. Swiftly, the tom walked to the base of the Shadowledge.

"It's time for patrols!" he called, though not loud enough to wake the whole of ShadowClan. He'd save that for later, when he called names. Cinderblaze's eyes darted around the clearing as he looked for cats to put on patrols. Some he had handpicked already and some he would chose at random. First came the ThunderClan border - they needed to be careful around there, the squirrels were about ready to shred them.

[ Optional Prompt: What is that sound? Dogs, barking in the distance...? They shouldn't be a problem since they are far away, though. ]
"Vixensnarl [ @NinjaBloss ]! Why don't you take Badgerscar [ @Spotty ] and Brackenfire [ @poppy. ] to the ThunderClan border? But make sure the squirrels don't attempt to shred you!" He couldn't help but grin. Maybe it was not a good idea to place Brackenfire and Badgerscar on a patrol together (he knew siblings liked to bicker sometimes), but if they did decide to argue, Vixensnarl should be able to keep them in check. This patrol was made solely of enforcers and he hoped they'd report in on time. He didn't want to punish enforcers when they had just gained their new rank. However, he hoped the team of new ranks would work well together.

[ Optional Prompt: You smell something odd and seek it out, finding it to be a mouse filled with maggots. Gross. ]
Next was the RiverClan border. This one might be a little tricky, since Bounceberry's corpse had been found here if Cinderblaze recalled correctly, but the cats shouldn't pose a threat, he hoped. "Warblermoon [ @Atticus ]! Take Sparkpaw [ @Ziera ] to the RiverClan border. Badgerpaw [ @Morning! ], tag along too. Make sure the fish don't cause trouble. We don't want to find another dead medicine cat at their border, do we?" He didn't trust RiverClan, to be honest. Especially with their new leader Skystar.

[ Optional Prompt: What's that... a rain cloud? Better get done and back to camp before the downpour starts! ]
Two borders done, one more to go. "Snakebite [ @V01DRYD3R, patrol the WindClan border along with Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ] and Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ]." The bunnies should be satisfied with their new piece of territory, he guessed not much havoc would happen at the WindClan border today.

Finally the border patrols were out of the way, now it was time for hunting patrols. Cinderblaze would send out only two now, as ShadowClan cats should be hunting on a regular basis even without patrols. Luckily ShadowClan hadn't starved yet, which meant that warriors and enforcers were doing their job.

[ Optional Prompt: Are those feathers? You decide to follow the trail, finding a dead bird. ]
"Sharpfang [ @Shade. ]! Go hunting with Orchidmoon [ @Naiad ] at the Pinewatch Patch." He hoped Sharpfang would do well, as she was a recently appointed warrior.

[ Optional Prompt: You hear an odd sound - it's like a monster, but louder. Maybe twolegs are cutting down trees again? ]
"Snowflakesight [ @QueenOtter ], you're going hunting as well. Take Dustpaw [ @AllSeer ] with you. I don't mind where you hunt as long as you bring back some prey." At last he was finished. Cinderblaze surveyed the crowd, waiting to see patrols head out.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 28th, 2022 at 08:17 AM.
Old May 28th, 2022, 07:53 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
[ These patrols are due on the 4th July, which is in one week. Let me know if you need an extension before the deadline. If you'd like for your cat to be replaced VM me, and please do this within two (2) days. Sorry if this is a bit messy, it's my first time doing patrols. Make sure to report to Cinderblaze in the patrol place, as slackers will be punished accordingly. ]
Cinderblaze decided that it was high time to send out patrols. It irritated him to know that the last ones had been sent out a moon ago (or something like that, his memory wasn't the best). He hoped to do better as a deputy than the others, who had all failed Dawnstar. Actually, scratch the "hope" part - he was going to do better. Dawnstar had chosen him as a deputy over many other options, but he still felt the need to prove himself. The leader was probably losing faith in her deputies at this point, so he would show her that he was the right choice and she could have some faith. Swiftly, the tom walked to the base of the Shadowledge.

"It's time for patrols!" he called, though not loud enough to wake the whole of ShadowClan. He'd save that for later, when he called names. Cinderblaze's eyes darted around the clearing as he looked for cats to put on patrols. Some he had handpicked already and some he would chose at random. First came the ThunderClan border - they needed to be careful around there, the squirrels were about ready to shred them.

[ Optional Prompt: What is that sound? Dogs, barking in the distance...? They shouldn't be a problem since they are far away, though. ]
"Vixensnarl [ @NinjaBloss ]! Why don't you take Badgerscar [ @Spotty ] and Brackenfire [ @poppy. ] to the ThunderClan border? But make sure the squirrels don't attempt to shred you!" He couldn't help but grin. Maybe it was not a good idea to place Brackenfire and Badgerscar on a patrol together (he knew siblings liked to bicker sometimes), but if they did decide to argue, Vixensnarl should be able to keep them in check. This patrol was made solely of enforcers and he hoped they'd report in on time. He didn't want to punish enforcers when they had just gained their new rank. However, he hoped the team of new ranks would work well together.

[ Optional Prompt: You smell something odd and seek it out, finding it to be a mouse filled with maggots. Gross. ]
Next was the RiverClan border. This one might be a little tricky, since Bounceberry's corpse had been found here if Cinderblaze recalled correctly, but the cats shouldn't pose a threat, he hoped. "Warblermoon [ @Atticus ]! Take Sparkpaw [ @Ziera ] to the RiverClan border. Badgerpaw [ @Morning! ], tag along too. Make sure the fish don't cause trouble. We don't want to find another dead medicine cat at their border, do we?" He didn't trust RiverClan, to be honest. Especially with their new leader Skystar.

[ Optional Prompt: What's that... a rain cloud? Better get done and back to camp before the downpour starts! ]
Two borders done, one more to go. "Snakebite [ @V01DRYD3R, patrol the WindClan border along with Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ] and Aspenpaw [ @Erebus ]." The bunnies should be satisfied with their new piece of territory, he guessed not much havoc would happen at the WindClan border today.

Finally the border patrols were out of the way, now it was time for hunting patrols. Cinderblaze would send out only two now, as ShadowClan cats should be hunting on a regular basis even without patrols. Luckily ShadowClan hadn't starved yet, which meant that warriors and enforcers were doing their job.

[ Optional Prompt: Are those feathers? You decide to follow the trail, finding a dead bird. ]
"Sharpfang [ @Shade. ]! Go hunting with Orchidmoon [ @Naiad ] at the Pinewatch Patch." He hoped Sharpfang would do well, as she was a recently appointed warrior.

[ Optional Prompt: You hear an odd sound - it's like a monster, but louder. Maybe twolegs are cutting down trees again? ]
"Snowflakesight [ @QueenOtter ], you're going hunting as well. Take Dustpaw [ @AllSeer ] with you. I don't mind where you hunt as long as you bring back some prey." At last he was finished. Cinderblaze surveyed the crowd, waiting to see patrols head out.

*June
XD

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 28th, 2022, 08:45 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust'Paw | @QueenOtter ||

|| Gazing around for Snowflake'Sight, the brown and silver-speckled apprentice approached Cinder'Blaze at the call of her name.

Patrols? Nice, Dust'Paw was only just made an apprentice, and she was already getting sent on patrols. Of course, any hard-working cat should be sent on patrols, it really was nothing special. Dust'Paw was a master at humbling herself.
"Snowflake'Sight? I'm over here!"
She called, craning her head to try and see over the others, which didn't really work out, as most ShadowClan warriors were large and stocky; Impossible to gaze past, as they took up most of a cats vision.

Grumbling, Dust'Paw pushed her way through the crowd, looking for her patrol-mate that she didn't even know the pelt-colour of. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Badgerscar @NinjaBloss @poppy.

A a brisk pace he trotted up to the patrol place. Sometimes he kept wondering why other cats were picked as deputy before him, but at least Cinderblaze didn't seem as annoying as Shadestorm had sometimes been. He still didn't like their grin when they called out the first patrol. "Vixensnarl, Brackenfire!" He called, already finding himself growing slightly impatient. The fact that Cinderblaze had placed Vixensnarl as the leader felt a little insulting, seeing as they were equals in rank and relation to Dawnstar, but she was younger than both he and Brackenfire.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 28th, 2022, 10:44 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

@Atticus @Ziera

A pair of golden yellow eyes followed the newly named deputy and started issuing the patrols. Good. Badgerpaw couldn't recall when the ones had been sent out, but it sure hadn't been during her apprenticeship and a little before, a time period that would total to over a moon at the very least. So she was glad they were sent out now. Her head rose slightly from her paws where they had been resting as her mentor's name was called up, but against what she has expected she and Badgerscar weren't placed on the same patrol. It seemed more common and logical to place a mentor and apprentice at the same patrol for obvious reasons, but when Cinderblaze went on with the first patrol she got an explanation for that. It seemed that the deputy wanted to send only Enforcers - who also all happened to be Dawnstar's kin - to the clan who might just wanna show off the most to Shadowclan.

The calling of patrols continued to, with Wrblermoon, yet another of the enforcers, and Sparkpaw (whoever that was) being sent to Riverclan. But then Badgerpaw perked up as she was also called on the patrol. Her first one, but it wasn't with her mentor - which she couldn't decide if it was a positive or negative thing. Anyway, with Werblermoon and Sparkpaw it was. She quickly stood up and slipped between the other clan mates until she reached the patrol place and started to look around for her patrol mates. She knew what Warblermoon looked like, but she didn't know Sparkpaw and Sparkpaw probably didn't know her at all. So, to Riverclan, the clan that had just picked off their medicine cat. She didn't really like the other clans, but didn't hold anything against them unless they did something. Like, oh I don't know, kill our only medicine cat.

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old May 28th, 2022, 02:37 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ @Morning! @NinjaBloss ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Wow, not even a day into the deputy thing and Cinderblaze was already more use than Shadestorm was in his moons of deputy. Too bad that meant more work for her. Going with her brother and Vixensnarl wouldn't be too bad. Fun fun. "Ah, brother, take a chill pill."

It was offensive, Vixensnarl was leader when both she and Badgerscar had a hell of a lot more experience, but she wasn't going to be cranky. Or not too cranky.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 28th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl pushed her way out of the warriors' den when her name was called and took note that her to patrolmates were already there. Being put in the lead was surprising, but she would do her job nonetheless. "Right, let's go ahead and get started. I know you both have more experience and I don't want to step on tails since we should be getting along. Perhaps if we find a rodent too close to the border we could use it as... bonding time." Her whisker's twitched in amusement at her own implication and hoped that it would ease any tensions between them as she began to make her way for the camp entrance.

@poppy. @Spotty [One of y'all can just go ahead and post at the TC border!]
Old May 28th, 2022, 07:57 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon was already in the clearing as Cinderblaze began calling patrols. Well, she was glad they were finally getting done. The molly merely rose to her paws and moved a few steps closer whilst she waited for her patrol partner.

@Shade.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 29th, 2022, 03:03 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Morning! | @Atticus
Cinderblaze did what Spark hoped he would: presented more opportunities to establish worth -- dig her claws into the muck and mire and earn their respect. That was all fine and good. What she expected, even. Just--despite Cinder not asking for information to do with Sparkpaw's disappearance all those moons ago, it was almost like he knew. Her blood ran cold when he called out their destination. Spark cleared her throat and thrust up her chin, forcing those memories down; she threw a grateful nod at Cinderblaze for his continued help before padding off to find her patrol mates.

Truth be told, Sparkpaw hadn't spoken with either of them personally. Warblermoon happened to be one of the enforcers, right? Nowhere to be seen. At least, not yet. The cream-colored apprentice continued to scan, later noting an apprentice with disheveled fur and amber eyes across the way. She was fresh blood enough to be excited for a patrol, but clearly didn't know where her patrolmates were. So! Sparkpaw took an educated guess.

"You must be Badgerpaw," Spark greeted with a grin, teeth glinting in the sunlight. She allowed the apprentice to piece together her identity from that. A bit for show, the feline pivoted, getting a better look of their surroundings. "Down a scary enforcer, are we?" Spark tossed a teasing, conspiratorial glance at Badgerpaw. "Whatever will we do?" Warblermoon better arrive soon. it didn't sound like Cinderblaze would abide slackers.

Old May 29th, 2022, 11:03 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Warblermoon | he/ve | @Ziera @Morning!

The call for patrols was frankly a breath of fresh air. Compared to Shadestorm Cinderblaze already seemed to be doing much much better. Shooting a nod at Cinderblaze, the tom headed off to find his patrolmates. They were all apprentices, but Badgerpaw seemed capable enough as shown from the meeting and Sparkpaw was on the verge of becoming a warrior if he remembered correctly from the last time she was in the clan.

The two were easy to spot, and ve headed over to them. The sooner they started the patrol the better, so with a small nod in greeting to them both he jerked his head in the direction of the camp entrance, "Unless someone has any complaints lets get going"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--