Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:52 AM

Old June 5th, 2024, 03:31 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

, @ellie

Gnawkit popped her head into the den that smelled strongly weird. following her nose she spotted a cat that smelt like the den. without a voice Gnawkit realized it wasn't going to bbe easy to get her message through...

so what did the paniced kit do?
She attempted to bite the medicince cat to get their attention, before stompping as if to say *hey! down here! look at me!*

swirling in a circle she made a paniced expression before stomping again. looking up she gave her best (or at least she hoped resembled) *follow me plz* face

---------------------------------------------
(Wildkit @/---bluestar--- is in need of help, they are fainting and can't seem to walk right)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 5th, 2024, 10:43 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Oriental shaped ears perked to the sound of small pawsteps that wisped in soft thuds against the hard packed earth as they shuffled through the lichen curtain at the mouth of the den and grew louder as they retreated further into the belly of the medicine cats den, angular head canted over a freckled shoulder as Mossfreckle turned to acknowledge the feline who had entered the den he now shared with Grousepaw - no longer did he live his life alongside Lostspark who now slept in the deep bough of the massive and old cedar that’s roots knotted to shroud the herbalist new home. Lanky form sidestepped away from the kits intended chomp and an idle twitch of the medicine cat’s white tipped feathery tail was the only conveyance of his momentary annoyance at the kits impractical and ill mannered attempt at gaining his attention, the feigned lack of annoyance soon became reality, however, at the end of the day it simply wasn’t that deep and mossy hues dipped to gaze down at the young feline whose lack of verbal ability had them moving erratically in a panicked state that did little good to convey their true meaning besides piquing the interest of the freckled tom and set his attention on the clearly dire situation, ”Hey kitto, it’s okay,” the tom spoke in calm soothing tones, ”can you bring me to the problem please,” Mossfreckle ask before he stood and motioned with a flick of a tail for Grousepaw to follow him, it would be a good paws on experiance and it was better to take him along then leave him alone in the den - it was not there did not trust the young molly but he was not about to leave anyone alone with his still - in his mind - meagre herb supply.

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }
{ @Estelle ~ Nightshiver // no need to jump in if you don’t want to but I wanted to give you the option as I’m not sure how night would react or if it’s in character for her to be involved/know about this o7 }
{ @Ragwort ~ Gnawkit } { @---Bluestar--- ~ Wildkit }
[ So if I understood correctly I believe that Gnawkit is grabbing Mossfreckle for Wildkit who hit their head and is dizzy, also for future reference make sure to wait for one of us to reply the the healing request form before posting a starter and add any characters and their users who may be a part of the rp who aren’t the injured character in other notes so that it is easier for us to follow, thank you ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; June 5th, 2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:35 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"i asked the right questions. i never even really got bored."
[ @ellie [mossfreckle], @Ragwort [gnawkit], @---Bluestar--- wildkit ]

the medicine den is an adjustment, grousepaw decided. an adjustment he wasn't exactly keen on. in fact, he was 90% sure he was going to be spending 90% of his time in here. that other 10%? hell, he didn't know. sneaking out was off the table now- dawn was probably looking for any reason to shred him into little grouse scraps and use him to fertilize the grotto's plants. so, a far cry from his usual view on life, the mottled tom had to be a bit pragmatic and a whooollle lot subtler with his dissidence.

this whole medicine cat apprentice thing was going Swimmingly. with a capital S for sarcasm. so many damn herbs- each with a name more confusing than the last. he'd managed to sort of pick out the different scents in the den but identifying them was another story. and, like with every new mentor, things were just a little bit awkward while the pair danced around the line of too-mean-or-too-friendly. and, if grouse was being completely honest, he just didn't know how to handle the situation. it was leagues out of his comfort zone (which is really saying something, seeing as his comfort zone ranges from the fires of hell to the frigid halcyon of heaven.)

he was definitely better at breaking things down rather than building them up. so, this was a little beyond his repertoire of skills. but, hey! bright side is that there's no harm in learning- even if it puts the most lethal eyes in the clan directly onto him. it's totally fine.

his head tilted back slightly as he heard pawsteps, soft and light. he almost missed them entirely. mossfreckle's hushed words grabbed grouse's attention acutely, and he rose to his paws, quickly trotting over to stand a tail-length or so away as not to hover but to pick up on what exactly was going on and how moss was handling it.

seemed like this kit needed something. an awkward flick of his ear signified grousepaw's bemusement as he watched moss handle the situation. oh. yeah, okay, the whole 'getting your attention' thing made sense. ish.

it was when he saw that subtle tail flick to follow that he fully locked his focus in. cool. fun. awesome. this would be cool- he'd learn something. silver lining: he loved learning.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit