Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:27 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:25 PM
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:25 PM

Old July 29th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershade View Post
silvershade smiled nervously "everythings fine, heh," she din't want to tell the tom that she was confused with new emotions, she sat down and brushed herself against the tom leaning on him.

He returned the gesture, putting a small amount of pressure on the she cat's side. Her scent and warmth calmed him, he buried his face in her shoulders, drinking in her sweet scent, trying to drown out the bad memories.
Old July 29th, 2018, 06:46 PM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He returned the gesture, putting a small amount of pressure on the she cat's side. Her scent and warmth calmed him, he buried his face in her shoulders, drinking in her sweet scent, trying to drown out the bad memories.
silvershade rested into the tom this was one of the most happiest moments of her life she soaked it in as much as possible. the she-cat comforted the tom she licked his head gently. "everything ok, love?" the she-cat asked in a softened voice she realized that was the first time she trusted any cat to call love.

°"success and excuses do not talk together.
if you want excuses, forget about success.
IF YOU WANT SUCESS, do not give excuses."
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
silvershade rested into the tom this was one of the most happiest moments of her life she soaked it in as much as possible. the she-cat comforted the tom she licked his head gently. "everything ok, love?" the she-cat asked in a softened voice she realized that was the first time she trusted any cat to call love.

His insides seemed to melt as she called him love. "Just some old thoughts, sweet one." He rumbled, his ears lowered, eyes narrowed. "Of my sister, of her....." he hesitated, and frowned. "of her...." He closed his eyes in a pained expression. He leaned back into Silvershade's fur, taking more comfort from her.
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
His insides seemed to melt as she called him love. "Just some old thoughts, sweet one." He rumbled, his ears lowered, eyes narrowed. "Of my sister, of her....." he hesitated, and frowned. "of her...." He closed his eyes in a pained expression. He leaned back into Silvershade's fur, taking more comfort from her.
silvershade cuddled into the tom in hopes to get his head out of bad memories and focus on whats in front of him for good memories. the she=cat licked his cheek letting him sink onto her.

Old July 29th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
silvershade cuddled into the tom in hopes to get his head out of bad memories and focus on whats in front of him for good memories. the she=cat licked his cheek letting him sink onto her.
Her comforting licks and warm body heat pulled him out of his head and he nuzzled her softly. "Thank you." He whispered, and then slowly licked the side of her face. He looked her in the eyes and then touched a soft kiss to her mouth, his lips velvety against her face.

(Kitty kiss)
Old July 29th, 2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Her comforting licks and warm body heat pulled him out of his head and he nuzzled her softly. "Thank you." He whispered, and then slowly licked the side of her face. He looked her in the eyes and then touched a soft kiss to her mouth, his lips velvety against her face.

(Kitty kiss)
silvershade blushed hard her tail flickered happily her heartbeat began racing she too kissed the tom back, her lips were soft to touch. the she-cat purred as her gaze met the toms she held it there she felt a spark inside of her burst to life leaving her feeling weird and happy.

Old July 29th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
silvershade blushed hard her tail flickered happily her heartbeat began racing she too kissed the tom back, her lips were soft to touch. the she-cat purred as her gaze met the toms she held it there she felt a spark inside of her burst to life leaving her feeling weird and happy.

It seemed like fireworks were going off inside of him, blush colored his face as his eyes met hers, and a rumble grew from his chest, a deep purr. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, the feeling inside of him growing deeper.
Old July 29th, 2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
It seemed like fireworks were going off inside of him, blush colored his face as his eyes met hers, and a rumble grew from his chest, a deep purr. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, the feeling inside of him growing deeper.
Silvershade was exploding in emotions, she was blushing at the deepened kiss, she enjoyed this very moment one she'll remember forever, she felt like everything around here was gone it was her and the tom that's all she saw closing her eyes the magic she felt strengthens. The she-cat wanted the moment to last longer, a bit longer, she has tried so many times to escape how she felt and the way she talked down about herself due to other cats, being with Clearwater has changed so much in her life she's glad to have met such a handsome amazingly sweet gentle tom.

Old July 29th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Silvershade was exploding in emotions, she was blushing at the deepened kiss, she enjoyed this very moment one she'll remember forever, she felt like everything around here was gone it was her and the tom that's all she saw closing her eyes the magic she felt strengthens. The she-cat wanted the moment to last longer, a bit longer, she has tried so many times to escape how she felt and the way she talked down about herself due to other cats, being with Clearwater has changed so much in her life she's glad to have met such a handsome amazingly sweet gentle tom.
He broke the kiss almost unwillingly, "You're beautiful Silvershade, in wvery single way.
In, and out, through all and everything." He whispered, his face still close to hers. The wave of emotion he felt for this she cat rocked him on his paws, like in the river. Love, protection, and a whole gob of emotions he could t pick out, all positive. His entire heart just for her.
Old July 29th, 2018, 11:53 PM

Quote:
He broke the kiss almost unwillingly, "You're beautiful Silvershade, in wvery single way.
In, and out, through all and everything." He whispered, his face still close to hers. The wave of emotion he felt for this she cat rocked him on his paws, like in the river. Love, protection, and a whole gob of emotions he could t pick out, all positive. His entire heart just for her.
Silvershade smiled and batted her eyes she was flattered by his comment she knew the he was the one for her she got a little closer to the tom as she whispered to him. "and you're handsome in and out, if I had to choose any tom cat to want to be with i'd go to a sweet gentlemen tom who melts my heart with such lovely words and lights up everything around me more clearly, id choose you, Clearwater."