Last post by Aolani
Today 04:06 PM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:56 PM

Old October 5th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Kit Corner

Swiftkit let out a short hiss before bitting the moss-covered paw. It was strong as he was almost an apprentice but it wasn't too much, not enough to break through the skin.

(Lil timeskip as this would be after Redkit but too impatient)

@gs29513
@poppy.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old October 5th, 2023, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(ACTIVITY POST - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!!!)

Acornkit played in the clearing.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 6th, 2023, 05:13 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

Beekit

"im going to be the best warrior ever!"

beekit groomed her self outside by the nursery. she felt bored...
Old October 6th, 2023, 07:06 AM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Tigerblush ━ She/they
✿ ✿ ✿

Sprucepaw's response, albeit curt, was enough to make Tigerblush feel a bit more confident about the whole thing. "Not much of a talker, aye? That's fine; I talk enough as it is." She chuckled, something that ended in a gentle wheeze. Her tail had ceased its sweeping motion, stopping to curl around her paws and hide them in its fluff. She finally took actual notice of the way her paws were moving, and quickly planted them to the ground, hoping they stayed that way.

Almost not noticing that she'd been staring down at her paws, she quickly snapped her head back up and said, "Bad habit," with a small, down-turned smile.

Her whiskers twitched as she remembered what else she had to say. "Ah, I would usually take my apprentice on a tour of the territory—y'know, because they've never seen it before—but you've probably seen plenty by now." Her gaze drifted to the side, pondering her next words for a moment longer. "If you'd be willing, I'd be happy to still take you out; it doesn't even have to be a tour; it could be a ... border patrol!" She perked up as quickly as she had frowned, baring her teeth in a wide grin.

"You-You don't have to, though; I'm not, like, trying to forcing you." She quickly added, almost frantically, but a few small licks to her fur were enough to keep her looking composed.

✿ ✿ ✿
OOC: Tysm for your patience :'D
@Alchemist Kitsune [Mention for Sprucepaw]

Old October 6th, 2023, 08:56 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Shrewkit
2 moons old

My name is shrewkit and my names means mistake so with a heavy heart
I’ll dig my claws into the heart of my father.
My whole life your where my brother a friend to me please know
My actions are motivated only by envy.

shrewkit like many others was a curious cat who was a little different. His differences made his family hate him. They wanted normal children and had only gotten two out of three. Shrewkit knew they hated him and so he didn’t spend much time around them and instead tended to his daily task of watching the ants crawl around. His pale blue eyes skimmed over the small black insects as they crawled around him, some even coming up to inspect him and one had decided to bite his small paw. With an unhappy hiss he easily squashed the bug beneath his paws. After doing this he had come to realize that he could also be squashed underneath his fathers paws or even worse his own brothers. Anger swelled inside of the kitten yet he didn’t quite understand why he was mad. It want like it was bad of them. Sure he was odd. Weird even. But he would accept himself just as anyone else would accept themselves.

Except deep down he didn’t. He was angry so unbearably angry. His eyes glanced up around the clearing looking for any signs of his twin brother mosskit. Unfortunately he was as always hanging out with his father and sister. His oldest brother foxpaw was there as well. All of them have left him out. He knew deep down that his mother had wished for two she kittens and a Tom cat. She had gotten a beautiful daughter a smart son and a mistake that she would disown in a heartbeat. The small brown kitten felt his heart strings tighten his throat felt dry and the air burned his lungs. His eyes darted to the side and what he was made him freeze. A shadow figure stood right next to him staring at him. Y-your not real his voice cracked and wavered as he stared back at it. With a blink it was gone as always.
@redshiftreign

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 7th, 2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 11:45 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

MOONDANCE sat
Old October 7th, 2023, 01:21 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

CoyotePaw and flameflower lazed around

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 7th, 2023, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash sat around bored
|Activity post|
Old October 8th, 2023, 07:46 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

FrogPaw doesn’t want to train…
Old October 9th, 2023, 01:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Lotuspaw

The long, hoarse sobs hurt her tummy as Lotuspaw stayed curled up, ignorant to the cats around her, and later she would surely be mortified at such a public display of grief. Crying in front of everyone- how humiliatingly pathetic of her. The small white and lilac siamese was deaf and blind to the world around her, but that didn't mean that she didn't immediately know who was approaching her.

Rather than push him, the molly's sobs turned into a soft, mournful choke as she burrowed herself into the protective hug circle, small body trembling with the weight of her emotions, because in her experience with missing family, they never came back. Sniffling softly, she choked out words muffled by thick fur, words that only Mudhound could understand. "Everyone's leaving, Muddy. First my daddy, then Lavie and now my other sissy and they never come ba-back." Words growing more and more incoherent, Lotuspaw punched the ground (making sure not to hit her Muddy buddy on accident), lip quivering. The punch relieved some tension, but that just let way for looser, softer sobs, her paws shaking as she clung to Mudhound.

The purring rumbling around her was welcomed, a relaxing sound that brought her heartrate down, and her tensed muscles eased slightly, loud sobs turning into broken sniffles. Was she really never gonna see her sister again? Ever? No, that wasn't possible. Her little sister couldn't be gone. Because Lotus didn't have just a brother and sister, she had a brother and sisters. The gentlest of licks stroked her cheeks, and she felt her cheeks being dried as she sat there limply, Mudhound literally holding her entire weight as she slumped against them, burrowed into the hug.

Turning to curl up into a loose fetal position, paws lifting to hide her face, finally understanding that she must look like a big ole baby, crying in front of everyone, the small apprentice whimpered softly. "I l-love ya, Muddy-Buddy. Don't ever leave m-me, o-okay? P-please?" She didn't really know what she was asking, but she did know that she just needed her mentor and friend to never leave. Or at the very least, always come back.

[ @Rani ]

It was heartbreaking to hear normally so happy Lotuspaw cry and, letting the molly catch her breath and regain herself, the warrior dragged a firm but soft tongue all over the little cat best they could. Grooming had always been comforting to Mudhound when they were little or upset and they dearly hoped it was the same for Lotuspaw, a quiet reminder of soft times spent against a mothers belly getting your ears cleaned.
Anyone who tried to approach or sneer silently got a glare worthy of death and a silent reminder that Mudhound was more then double the size of most of the clan, capable of snapping a neck with a headshake.

The gentle giant would do so without question, for their apprentice.

The beg to never leave drew a flinch, the tripod remembering all to well they were planning to vanish to retrieve their kin and soon, but spoke truth easily. “I cant promise Ill never leave you, Ive got patrols and missions to do that little Lotus’ aren’t allowed on yet!” The joke was light but fast fading with the seriousness of the situation. Levity not sticking well in the heavy night air. “And as much as I wish, I cant control the world. Life will happen and even I am not strong enough to change starclans plans. But…. I can promise if I have to go somewhere Ill warn you before and I will tell you when Ill be back. And I can promise Ill always be back. I can promise when my time comes Ill still be walking along side you every second of every day in the stars and when you dream you’ll dream of me and we can play together like we do now. I can promise no matter what, me leaving will never mean me being gone.” A juttering breath and a thought of how shaky safety could be, how fast things can change “I promise Ill do my very very best to stay as long as I can until then too.” The warrior sighed into Lotuspaws soft pelt, rubbing a cheek against her. “I hope thats enough?”

It was all they could do, it was all any cat could ever do.

“You gotta promise me too things though, ok?” A smile and poorly suppressed tears as the mentor wrapped the little scrap tighter in their paws and closer to them. “You gotta promise me you’ll do your best to stay to. And that you’ll not loose your hope.” Mudhound looked out over the clan, into the quiet dens of the mostly sleeping clan. “A lotta cats loose hope, turn bitter and dull because they think that sometimes pain means that how the world is always. Its not true, of course, pain is passing and life is a happy gift, but I think it’d hurt me always to see you like that Lotus-honey.” The tripod beamed at the young Molly, awestruck as ever at her if more loudly then her usual quiet way of being so. “Youre like the sun Lotus, you’re bright and amazing and warm and its so so special. Stay like that, stay hopeful, please?” Mudhound pled to the stars that Lotuspaw could keep that shine in her soul, that it wouldn’t tarnish and grey like some of the worn warriors they saw in the clan. But ultimately, that was something that was up to Lotuspaw, as much as they could try and help her in this.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!