Closed Thread

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:43 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
He purrs at her and says
thanks for talking to me I hope everything in your life went as planed.
"And you find your new Echobreeze..."
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:45 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
"And you find your new Echobreeze..."
He nods at the shecat then pads out of the den smiling brightly
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Slinky
Brightkit knew he shouldn't be here. Obviously- he wasn't a warrior yet. The soot puffball wasn't even apprenticed! STILL, Spiritedleap was a warrior, and Bright just had to talk with her. Little paws shuffled between the nests inside; some were empty while others held sleeping cats in them that were two sizes bigger than Brightkit. The midnight colored tom-kit flattened his ears. He spotted his would-be mother towards the back of the den, giving up on caution and skittering through moss when their eyes met.

"Stormtalon is being MEAN!" Brightkit lamented instantly, his high-pitched voice echoing. "He won't let me see the elders until I do my chores! He's my brother, not my dad!" Surely, Spiritedleap would take his side and scold Storm for his annoying tendency to parent.

Old September 13th, 2020, 03:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Romulus

Blizzardsky had started to realize that taking Berryscorch as a mate wasn’t likely going to happen. So he clearly had to make her jealous. That was it. Flirt with a different cat and pretend to not care about Berryscorch at all. Then he saw Smallsky. She seemed nice so it would work,” Hey“ he meowed tipping his head up slightly trying to look cool unsure if it was working. So he gave an over eager smile to her. Was he doing it right? He didn’t know. But it was worth a shot.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2020, 04:24 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Smallsky gulped. The tom cat was big, buff, scary... the crooked smile on his snout did little to calm her nerves. Long stripped tail curled protectively around the front of her slim paws. A small coo to her lips. "O-oh. Hello Blizzardsky. How are.... things?" She knew little of him other than that some would class him as a trouble maker.
@Zesty Mango

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 13th, 2020, 05:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Smallsky gulped. The tom cat was big, buff, scary... the crooked smile on his snout did little to calm her nerves. Long stripped tail curled protectively around the front of her slim paws. A small coo to her lips. "O-oh. Hello Blizzardsky. How are.... things?" She knew little of him other than that some would class him as a trouble maker.
@Zesty Mango
Blizzardsky gave a purr at her friendliness,” I’m doing great myself. How about you?” he asked he decided to press his luck and brush his pelt against her first.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2020, 06:40 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky gave a purr at her friendliness,” I’m doing great myself. How about you?” he asked he decided to press his luck and brush his pelt against her first.
Smallsky chewed her lip, pressed between the dens wall and the imposing tom. She cleared her throat, a little louder than a cough, in some wordless way of trying to signal... signal what? That she needed space? "I'm alright, you know," she licked away at her chest quickly and anxiously, her tail flicking. "How are things between you and uh, Berryscorch?" She had noted them together, seeing them idling once or twice from the corner of her eyes.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 14th, 2020, 08:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Smallsky chewed her lip, pressed between the dens wall and the imposing tom. She cleared her throat, a little louder than a cough, in some wordless way of trying to signal... signal what? That she needed space? "I'm alright, you know," she licked away at her chest quickly and anxiously, her tail flicking. "How are things between you and uh, Berryscorch?" She had noted them together, seeing them idling once or twice from the corner of her eyes.
Blizzardsky shrugged,” Well...I think she’s playing hard to get. So forget her....but then there is you. I don’t know how I didn’t notice that you are the most beautiful molly in Riverclan before.” he meowed carefully attempting to run his tail down her back

Old September 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky shrugged,” Well...I think she’s playing hard to get. So forget her....but then there is you. I don’t know how I didn’t notice that you are the most beautiful molly in Riverclan before.” he meowed carefully attempting to run his tail down her back
It wasn't uncommon for the petite molly to go unnoticed. She always seemed to be a shadow, something always there but never noticed. Was that her density in life? To be forgotten? No. Because Blizzardsky was giving her attention, he was practically raining her in it. Maybe he wasn't all that bad? Just maybe.

A soft warmth touched her cheeks at the compliment. Paired with the gentle touch of his tail, she felt like putty in his paws. "You're t-too kind, you know." A sweet giggle slipped past her lips. "But I'm sure someone with your own charm would no doubt be in high demand, no?" Smallsky batted her eyelashes.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 15th, 2020, 09:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
It wasn't uncommon for the petite molly to go unnoticed. She always seemed to be a shadow, something always there but never noticed. Was that her density in life? To be forgotten? No. Because Blizzardsky was giving her attention, he was practically raining her in it. Maybe he wasn't all that bad? Just maybe.

A soft warmth touched her cheeks at the compliment. Paired with the gentle touch of his tail, she felt like putty in his paws. "You're t-too kind, you know." A sweet giggle slipped past her lips. "But I'm sure someone with your own charm would no doubt be in high demand, no?" Smallsky batted her eyelashes.
Blizzardsky was a tiny but surprised she didn’t reject him like most did, so he smiled still gazing fondly at her,” Not really...just you, the most beautiful molly in the clan.“ he rumbled happily. He carefully pressed himself against Smallsky to show compassion. Was he really this lucky. Was this really working? Maybe she was the perfect cat to make Berryscorch jealous. All he had to do was take her as a mate eventually and Berryscorch would be running to him desperate to be his mate.

Closed Thread