Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:23 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:21 PM
I NEED INTERACTIONS QUICK!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 09:18 PM
Wouldn't You Like a Taste...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 PM

Old Today, 07:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: September Gathering

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1, Radiohead [ACTIVE - 7 Days]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright, call Hawkfur a broken record but he really, really missed Bravebird. It was hardly the first Gathering without her--her pregnancy and sickness had kept her from the last few--but this was the first Gathering where Hawkfur would go home to his empty nest in the warrior's den since she became pregnant. The kittens were under Leopardsong and Firestorm's attentive care, and while Hawkfur would have preferred to stay in camp with his darling sons and daughter, he had a brother to support. Hawkfur shouldered Crowtooth as WindClan approached the beach, the fishy stench of RiverClan washing over him. His tail lashed, an uncharacteristically hateful snarl on his lips. "Try not to kill the dePUTY--" Hawkfur blanched as his sentence grew louder the longer he talked, blinking in surprise at his volume. He was usually pretty quiet--unless he was scared, then he screamed like a little kitten--so this was odd for him. He cleared his throat, trying again. "Sorry--Dunno what caME OVER ME--" What in the nine hells?? Hawkfur clamped his jaw shut, giving his best friend a look of utter suffering. "I'm gonna go sit over thERE--!" He squeaked, trotting away not at all like an embarrassed apprentice and actually like the strong, competent warrior that he was.

[Time for his Radiohead purrk to pop into existence]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Fadingdawn and Fleetsmoke narrowed their eyes and took their seats at the edge of the clearing.

Leafpaw sat just below the rock where her mentor - Twilightstar - could see her at all times.

Bravepaw made sure to stay with Goldenhoney.

Wrenwhisker and Bluebreeze sat at the far end of the clearing.

[ All are open for interactions from ThunderClan and RiverClan. ]

Floodsight
✦ she/her | RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Sitting at the edge of the meeting wasn't going to do her any good. Since this was a Gathering, she might as well try. Just one interaction. Just one. She wasn't exactly shy, just lack the energy for a long term chat. And small talk wasn't her specialty at all, but she would like some insight on the happenings of the forest during the time RiverClan was gone. The silver warrior made her around, walking along the edge until she met a certain cat with the smell of the moors.

WindClan.

Floodsight's nose wrinkled a bit, but she kept a calm face. RiverClan wasn't exactly on the best terms with WindClan, or with any clan for the fact. But it could be changed and it doesn't hurt to chat up another warrior while they waited for ShadowClan. With a flick of a ear, she'd decided. It's not or never, and it doesn't seem like the other cat was very busy. So in gentle paw steps, she'd approached Fleetsmoke and sat a tail length away. A little far, but close enough to talk and hear each other. In a soft voice, the smooth pelt molly had asked, "Um...hey. How's it going?"
Old Today, 07:16 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

The brown-splotched white warrior´s ears perked up at the sound of the RiverClanner´s voice. Blue eyes flickered over to Floodsight, narrowing thoughtfully as she took in the appearance of the gray-and-white she-cat.

´´Hello, Floodsight,´´ Fleetsmoke dipped her head in greeting. ´´It´s good to see that RiverClan has returned home.´´ Fleetsmoke hadn´t agreed with Twilightstar´s decision to drive RiverClan into exile. It had been a cruel act.

[ @goodacacia ]
Old Today, 07:31 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Willowpaw looked at all the cats pouring in. Must be Windclan. This was her first time seeing the clans. She walked a few steps over to a orange warrior. Must be Windclan. "Hello! I'm Willowpaw! This is my first gathering! What about you?" She was happy to talk to somebody, as it got all the excitement out of her. She didn't think any Thunderclan cats would wanna talk with her, and she would never speak to Riverclan. "I'm in Thunderclan!" She mewed loudly. The apprentice saw many heads turn to hear, so she put her head down and looked at her paws. She then looked at the warriors face. He didn't look super friendly. @ChaosBringer.
Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive followed his leader, tail lashing behind him. Don't start anything with Riverclan? We wouldn't go near them. He recoiled back as he almost crashed into an apprentice who stunk of Thunderclan. He fought with the other clans to drive out Riverclan, but that doesn't mean he likes them. "Been to a few." The warrior answered, padding to the side to sit down. "Oh really?" He said dryly. "I couldn't tell." Whisperinghive said, already wanting to leave. The orange warrior peered at her, glaring slightly and curling his muzzle in a slight growl, hoping this and the combination with his scar made him look scary so the apprentice would get scared and run off. That would be funny. Leopardsong would probably tell him not to go around scaring apprentices, but he needed some fun in his life.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 07:39 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

Maggotpaw recoils, shocked at the hiss from someone close by—is there a fight already? They'd have to pick somewhere else to sit...oh. Oh, the cat is looking at it. Maggotpaw blinks, slow and incredulous, glassy shark-eyes fixed on Antpaw as the tom scurries away. Without even apologizing. Maggotpaw's eyes narrow peevishly. Here they'd been, sitting nice and polite, demure even, and this stranger had just...had hissed! Right at it! Who was raising these stranger-cats? What barbarian laws did they abide by in other clans?

Maggotpaw fixes a long frown at their near-furless little feet, ragged tail tapping the sand. For a while they just sit there, perplexed. No harm has really been done after all, and it's that other apprentice that looks like a fool...but Maggotpaw's still bothered by it, and they're bothered by it long enough to think of something very, very funny to do about it. And they don't even have to stop being well-behaved or anything.

Without a word spoken, Maggotpaw stands to find that apprentice who'd hissed at it, weaving past strangers to find the familiar black-and-white pelt. Once it's got Antpaw in its sights, the skinny creature creeps in very close—pelts almost brushing—and sits down right by him. It says nothing. Doesn't even look right at Antpaw. It just...sits. Uncomfortably close. That's it, that's the whole bit, and it's evidently one that Maggotpaw deems worth enduring the closeness of that stranger-stink.

@Badwolf ; ANTPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 07:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Her eyes had lit up with relief. Glady, this cat didn't start with an argument. Floodsight could hear enough of that in the distance. Chatters here and there. Minor hints of arguments and distaste had been lit like fire under the rug. And thank the stars that the cat Floodsight had spoke to was none of that.

Yeah, they've returned home alright. Quite a wreck from what they've left it as. But yes, she was glad to be back. Back to where she had grew up. To the meadows she knows, where the forest started and ended as the soft forest dirt melded into grainy sand of the beaches. She had missed it so. Floodsight dipped her head gently in greeting as well before responding, "Well. I, for one, am glad to be back as well. How's prey been running?"

@paedyn
Old Today, 07:44 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive followed his leader, tail lashing behind him. Don't start anything with Riverclan? We wouldn't go near them. He recoiled back as he almost crashed into an apprentice who stunk of Thunderclan. He fought with the other clans to drive out Riverclan, but that doesn't mean he likes them. "Been to a few." The warrior answered, padding to the side to sit down. "Oh really?" He said dryly. "I couldn't tell." Whisperinghive said, already wanting to leave. The orange warrior peered at her, glaring slightly and curling his muzzle in a slight growl, hoping this and the combination with his scar made him look scary so the apprentice would get scared and run off. That would be funny. Leopardsong would probably tell him not to go around scaring apprentices, but he needed some fun in his life.

Oh. This cat didn't seem to like her very much. She didn't care about the sarcasm in his voice. His face kinda scared her, but it didn't matter. Lots of cats had scars and were scary. She pinned her ears back. She was a bit embarrassed. Willowpaw was much smaller than all the other apprentices. "I bet I look like a kit." She mumbled. The cat was only 5 moons old, because BumbleStar apprenticed a few cats early. "How did you get the scar?" She mewed. Ah. She probably should have asked that. She just hoped she wouldn't get yelled at. Willowpaw could clearly tell that she wasn't welcomed by him.
Old Today, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Fleetsmoke - WindClan WarriorI

A purr rolled in the WindClanner's throat. "Quite well, actually. And don't worry, no WindClan cat hunted on RiverClan land. Twilightstar made sure of that."

[ @goodacacia ]
Old Today, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw sits down, relieved, glad to be away from all the strange, weird other clan cats and within Thunderclan once more. He was just an apprentice right now. He'll be able to mingle with the other clans once he was older and able to fight them off... or so he thinks, until he sees a flash of off-white. Antpaw nearly jumps up in fright at the sudden scent of Windclan, and he scooches away. But Maggotkit only come closer, and Antpaw feels more and more uncomfortable.

In the end he stand up and hisses again, "Go back to your own Clanmates, rabbit chaser. The stink coming from your scrawny pelt is making me sick."

Tags: @nyme Maggotpaw

(And yes, Antpaw has a horrible temper. I am sorry.)

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 07:51 PM.
Old Today, 07:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

What the hell was this dude's problem? Sedgeflake's hackles rose as his brother began to scold him for no damn reason! "Oh, you WANT a scene? Fine! What, are you Fadingstar? You're so bristly for no freaking reason when all I did was yell your name! JUST your name - which by the way, isn't going to get ANYONE'S ATTENTION - but you LECTURING me sure as hell will.

"Get over yourself, Reedshade. You're not my parent and you're sure as hell not a figure of authority. Stars, of all the cats to be mega-whiny today I didn't think it'd be you."

Then Sedgeflake stalked off in the crowd, disinterested in engaging with Reedshade further.

[ @Tallstar ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules