Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Wispy's Ambush [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:59 PM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 09:58 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:57 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:55 PM
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:53 PM

Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Jurassic World RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke smiles " I could tell by the way you always stared whenever I'm training with the boys " he says playfully as he holds peter close " so how about it since you've had your eye on me and I've had my eye on you we make this official and you can be all mine " he says as he begins to kiss peters neck a bit
Peter nodded. "Yes, please.. I'd love to belong to you.." he said softly, tilting his head a bit and letting Sasuke kiss his neck. "I'm all yours.." he whispered.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Sasuke smiles as he kisses peters head " and I'm all yours as well " he begins to move back " now let's get to work don't want the boss getting mad at us " he says with a wink
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Sasuke smiles as he kisses peters head " and I'm all yours as well " he begins to move back " now let's get to work don't want the boss getting mad at us " he says with a wink
"Too late." Said an angry voice from behind Peter and Sasuke. Peter yelped, blushing deeply. "Mr. Smith!" He bit his lip. "You two are now separated from now on. Can't have you two making out on the job." He snorted. Peter looked down at the ground in guilt. "Alright.." he said softly. Mr Smith scowled. "Don't do it again. Or else."
Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke jumps a bit hearing smith and begins to sigh loudly " fine we won't do it again.... but do you really have to separate us?" He asks calmly
Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Sasuke jumps a bit hearing smith and begins to sigh loudly " fine we won't do it again.... but do you really have to separate us?" He asks calmly
"Yes! If you two are together, who knows what you'll do next!" He rolled his eyes. Peter looked really sad at this moment. "Peter, chin up! Stop acting so stupid and 'sad'." He snapped. Peter flinched. He was always so emotional, and this was getting to him. "PETER!" Mr. Smith yelled, making Peter look up at him immediately. A single tear slid down his cheek and he whimpered softly. "Y-yes sir..?" He said quietly, trying extremely hard not to cry.

Brb, gtg watch sing xD)

Last edited by harlowcoves; June 3rd, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:47 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke growls softly as he stands in front of peter " hi calm down and back off my rabbit smith" he says coldly " you know he's emotional why push it are you just asking for me to knock you out?"
Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Sasuke growls softly as he stands in front of peter " hi calm down and back off my rabbit smith" he says coldly " you know he's emotional why push it are you just asking for me to knock you out?"
Peter looked at Sasuke, a few more tears sliding down his cheeks. Mr. Smith growled. "Sasuke, I don't care if he's emotional! He decided to work here, so he's gonna have to deal with me!" Mr. Smith got in Sasuke's face. "And if you decide to even threaten me one more time, I will feed you and your little boyfriend here to the dinosaus." He growled. Peter whimpered again and started shaking.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:05 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke laughs coldly " the dinosaurs follow me all you do is whine while me and peter do the real work. Nightmare follows me. Frost follows me and any other flesh eating dinosaur follows me. I work, peter works and you whine like a damn fool bossing everyone around like you know something when in reality you know nothing!" He says as he suddenly pushes smith back " by the way-" he holds up his phone showing smith with a woman. " does your wife know about your new little girlfriend? Should I tell her about your new friend?" He says darkly
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Sasuke laughs coldly " the dinosaurs follow me all you do is whine while me and peter do the real work. Nightmare follows me. Frost follows me and any other flesh eating dinosaur follows me. I work, peter works and you whine like a damn fool bossing everyone around like you know something when in reality you know nothing!" He says as he suddenly pushes smith back " by the way-" he holds up his phone showing smith with a woman. " does your wife know about your new little girlfriend? Should I tell her about your new friend?" He says darkly
Mr. Smith snarled and crossed his arms. "Don't you dare, Sasuke." He suddenly grabbed Peter's arm and yanked him towards him. "I will do it Sasuke. I will feed him to the velociraptors and let them tear him apart, piece by piece." Peter's eyes widened and he tried to pull away from his boss, but Mr. Smiths grip tightened.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Mr. Smith snarled and crossed his arms. "Don't you dare, Sasuke." He suddenly grabbed Peter's arm and yanked him towards him. "I will do it Sasuke. I will feed him to the velociraptors and let them tear him apart, piece by piece." Peter's eyes widened and he tried to pull away from his boss, but Mr. Smiths grip tightened.
Sasuke eyes glowed as with a simple step forward. He strikes pulling peter back to him as he pulls out a knife and aims it at smiths throat making a small cut as he shows smith the phone showing the photo was already sent to his wife. " opps if you cross me again I will make your life a living hell your too fat and slow to really do anything bad so I suggest you give up and back away slowly before I start to send you boss the photos of all the things you stolen and sold is that understood?" He says darkly not playing around at all.