Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:18 AM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:54 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:51 AM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:50 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2023, 08:32 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Creative Communication [Open to all ranks except kits!]

Batpaw [He/Him]

Batpaw mimicked all of the tail signals mirehound was talking about.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old April 2nd, 2023, 11:44 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Froststorm watched Slytiger, then looked around for his own tree, preferably one that wasn't already taken. There was a good pine tree. Thick, scale-y red-brown bark and broken nubs of sticks poking out. Not many paw-holds, he would have to use his claws, and the lowest branch capable of holding his weight was not too far up. One pawstep at a time, he worked himself up, bark crumbling to the ground. And there, he was on the branch, perched precariously as close the the trunk as he could.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 2nd, 2023, 01:53 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan ❍ 9 moons
Black and orange tortoiseshell with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Oh, crap, we've already got her angry. Had she really started already? How could Moonpaw not have noticed? Had she been too busy boasting about her new training opportunity?
She frowned at herself. That wasn't the way to behave.

This time, she listened more closely and was a bit surprised that Mirehound had already shown three signals at once.
Slowly, she tried to gather her thoughts as the warrior finished speaking and repeated the tail moves as she'd just seen them. No distractions. I've got it.

Firstly, tail curled. She felt like a squirrel, but it was cool to think that such a small signal could give an important sign to her clanmates. "Follow me." She murmured to herself in a whisper, so as to remember better while repeating.

Then, she had to keep her tail straight and tense. "Stop." Halt. This was easy.
At last, she flattened her tail and instinctively also flattened herself to the ground as if some enemy could have spotted her. "..Stay down." She exclaimed softly with a serious tone. She knew how important learning this would be in her future, and she had to make sure to get it right now.

After that, she glanced around through narrowed eyes to get a look at the others and see if they were moving in the same way she'd just done.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old April 3rd, 2023, 03:49 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

S H A D O W F U R

[ @MangoLovesCheese @Orange splash ]

At the sound of Mintbranch and Brightfade continuing to whisper near him, the Enforcer snapped his head around and shot them the nastiest look he could muster. A snarl erupted from his throat, but he said nothing. Looks like he just gained a couple volunteers for his next patrols.

He then redirected his attention back to Mirehound, acknowledging her acknowledgement with a curt nod. He didn't understand why cats would bother attending an event, just to not pay attention. Some of these cats, especially the two sitting near him, ought to go back to the apprentices' den for a little while.

Mirehound showed two more basic tail signals next, the signals for "stop" and "get down". Two more he was quite familiar with, but judging by the maturity levels of some here he doubted all of the attendees were. A good question was then raised by Singepaw, echoing Shadowfur's earlier thoughts. He briefly glanced at the apprentice, then back at Mirehound to listen to her response.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 3rd, 2023 at 03:50 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Swanpaw picked the nearest untaken tree near, she stared up at the branches of the towering pine searching for the so-called "paw holds". She had never used paw-holds while climbing this was an opportunity to learn from the best. The small apprentice had a hard time getting to the first height not doing her any favors but her lightweight surely would.

She kept climbing till she got to a pretty good spot after a small slip she didn't think she wanted to go any further.

Last edited by serendipity.; April 3rd, 2023 at 04:02 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:29 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

[ @MangoLovesCheese @Orange splash ]

At the sound of Mintbranch and Brightfade continuing to whisper near him, the Enforcer snapped his head around and shot them the nastiest look he could muster. A snarl erupted from his throat, but he said nothing. Looks like he just gained a couple volunteers for his next patrols.

He then redirected his attention back to Mirehound, acknowledging her acknowledgement with a curt nod. He didn't understand why cats would bother attending an event, just to not pay attention. Some of these cats, especially the two sitting near him, ought to go back to the apprentices' den for a little while.

Mirehound showed two more basic tail signals next, the signals for "stop" and "get down". Two more he was quite familiar with, but judging by the maturity levels of some here he doubted all of the attendees were. A good question was then raised by Singepaw, echoing Shadowfur's earlier thoughts. He briefly glanced at the apprentice, then back at Mirehound to listen to her response.
Mintbranch watched Mirehound in silence. Smirking to himself at the snarl. Scary old guy. He thought. Watching the tail signals he copied them with close perfection. "Sorry if I'm being a rush but...is there by chance a sign for like...'oh theres prey over there' kinda thing?" he asked, it was a genuine, calm question.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:14 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Fallenflower (er/ey/em)
ShadowClan ❍ 31 moons
pretty cinnamon tabby with light cinnamon coloring on belly and paws with amber eyes
Fallenflower gave a smug grin as Mirehound praised her and... Shadowfur? Ey looked over at the big tom, feeling a flicker of recognition. That was it. He was one of the Clan Enforcers, and a good one at that, if memory served. Ah, another one with a brain, unlike these lot. It's like they all have heads full of feathers. Ey copied the signal for "stop" wit more confidence, knowing that one quite well. "Get down" was less familiar, but still recognisable.

Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes

Patchwish listened to Slytiger's instructions intently, and nodded. Look for paw holds. She scrutinised the trunk in front of her. A gnarl there, a root there. Slowly, she made her way up to the lowest branch and sat there, tawny tail dangling over the edge and flicking from side to side. Cats belonged on the forest floor, not up here like squirrels. That was a belief that had been firmly cemented after this.

Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; April 7th, 2023 at 07:40 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:36 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Event [#event]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom watched as his group members began the exercise, only leaping off his perch when Stormpaw fell several times. He padded towards the apprentice, intent on giving them some pointers when they managed to climb the tree. Slytiger grinned but decided not to comment on it lest he accidentally embarrass Stormpaw.

His attention was then turned towards Cougarpaw, who was bullying another apprentice before... ignoring instructions and then asking a question about the next part of the lesson. "Cougarpaw, you can jump down from the tree because you'll be sitting out for the rest of the event for bullying Frozenpaw and not listening to instructions. You're clearly too immature to participate," he growled before turning to survey the rest of the cats.

Frozenpaw, Larkfire, Wolfpeak, Froststorm, Havengaze, Swanpaw, and Patchwish all successfully climbed onto the first branch. Icebeam, Thornclaw, Sharppaw, and Dawnstar hadn't attempted it, but they could catch up if they decided they wanted to participate. Slytiger's ears swiveled towards Havengaze as the tom asked a question, his green eyes narrowing slightly as he thought of an answer.

"We're climbing trees because it's what ThunderClan is good at. So if we go into battle them, knowing the enemy's strategy will help us," he explained before heading back to the base of the tree he had been initially perched on and climbing back up to the lowest branch.

"You'll jump out of the tree for the next step. For those who don't have tails to keep their balance, I'll show you how to climb down shortly, or you can try jumping anyways. You're not high enough off the ground to sustain any serious injuries. As cats, our tails help us keep our balance even in the air, so while jumping out of a tree may seem scary, you'll land on your paws. When you jump, don't keep your legs stiff, otherwise, you'll stumble on your landing."

After explaining, Slytiger decided to provide them with an example and jumped off the branch of his tree, landing gracefully on the soft ground below. "Your turn!" he called to his group as he sat to watch them attempt what he had just done.

Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

Archbone - Cougarpaw is no longer allowed to participate in the event for bullying Frozenpaw and ignoring Slytiger's instructions. He should sit to the side unless Mirehound instructs a warrior to take him back to camp.

Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:39 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Thornclaw listened to slytiger then seeing the example he followed after with no hesitant, landing on the ground quietly and calmly

Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; April 3rd, 2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:45 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Wolfpeak [He/Him]

Wolfpeak jumped down from the tree as instructed by Slytiger.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Closed Thread