by Rani
Last post by constellation
Today 03:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

She was hesitant, but it was just for one night, right? Just so she was comforted. She looked around at the warriors around her, and then back at her mentor, and she breathed in before she padded up to him slowly, her steps soft and hesitant like she was afraid of stepping on another twig and a horde of dogs were coming after her. She gulped slightly, and quickened her pace a little until she reached the tom, and looked down at the rather large nest. She looked up at him, and smiled, some courage coming to her. She stepped into the nest, pawed it a moment before she layed down. It was weird that she was sleeping in the warriors den, but it would be like a kit with their father, fight? Nightmares causing them to come over and ask to sleep with their father, and the warrior letting them in. That was what this was like, right? She layed her head down, and waited to hear his pawsteps go to another nest or hear is voice.
Condorfish watched the hesitant apprentice, he wasn't putting pressure on her, but as she finaly reached him, he couldn't help but smile down at her, he gazed at his nest and back at the young she-cat again, he returned the smile more than willingly, his large, bushy tail lightly tickling her nose, seeing her paw at his nest made him chuckle a tad and as she layed down, he stepped in the nest next to her and curled up around his apprentice protectively, licking the top of her head. "So, feeling comfortable?" The tom asked, brething in his apprentice's scent and smiling. Honestly, he would love to have her sleep with him all the time, she didn't take up so much space. Leaning down to nuzzle the top of her head. "Know that my nest is always open for you to sleep in..." The gray tabby mewed.

Last edited by Gone; May 3rd, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:36 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenheart tossed and turned in his nest. He had hoped for a good dream but this is not what he had wanted, this was worse. He was in the Place of No Stars!

next post will be with Fallenfoot (my Dark Forest cat) and Brackenheart!
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:22 PM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Turning in for the night, Skywatcher slumped down on her nest. Funny, that. She always seemed to go to sleep later than everyone else.
In any case, she hoped that she'd actually be able to get some sleep tonight. It's always too cool for her to relax.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:24 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beeswirl had become a warrior. She was a warrior now- it was awe-inducing, the fact that she'd finally achieved this position, this place. She'd been discouraged from being herself, from being who she really wanted to be towards the beginning of her apprenticeship and throughout her kithood, but things had gotten better for her. Her dreams were happy, everything was just so surreal-- it was if she'd been sleeping for moons, that this was simply a dream she hadn't woken up from yet. Yawning as she stretched inside of her new nest, Beeswirl was happy with her given suffix as well-- not only did it represent the few darker swirl-like markings on her tail, but it reminded her of her uncle, somebody who was much more like a parent to her than either her neglectful mother or her absent father.

She didn't really miss having parents to take care of her all the time, because she'd never had that experience- in fact, she was just a little bit happy that her mother was gone- she cared a lot for Thornfrost, but she could never forgive her for what she'd done to so many innocent cats- RiverClan, they were in better paws now.
@Crow
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Amazed

The gray oriental she-cat was just cleaning up her nest, putting some moss that she made fall down, looks like a boring day as always, Flowerleaf lay down in her nest, and she noticed a tom with a unusual color of fur, also, his round large ears were also a bit flashy, she turned her head to him, ''Hello'' she meowed.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM

The gray oriental she-cat was just cleaning up her nest, putting some moss that she made fall down, looks like a boring day as always, Flowerleaf lay down in her nest, and she noticed a tom with a unusual color of fur, also, his round large ears were also a bit flashy, she turned her head to him, ''Hello'' she meowed.

@#1Warrior
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post

@#1Warrior
Tallstep looked over at Flowerleaf, who had just talked to him. Did I imagine this or did she say something to me. He shook the thought away and dipped his head. "It's Flowerleaf isn't it?" he wondered awkwardly.

His fur felt hot in embarrassment. Your making things look weird. You get a cat to talk to you and you do something crazy like that! "I'm sorry if that came out a bit weird." Tallstep apologized.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
Tallstep looked over at Flowerleaf, who had just talked to him. Did I imagine this or did she say something to me. He shook the thought away and dipped his head. "It's Flowerleaf isn't it?" he wondered awkwardly.

His fur felt hot in embarrassment. Your making things look weird. You get a cat to talk to you and you do something crazy like that! "I'm sorry if that came out a bit weird." Tallstep apologized.
''Why are you apologizing? Also, my name is Flowerleaf.''Flowerleaf asked, looks like the tom was a bit nervous, ''I'm not a dark forest maniac for you act like that'' she thought.
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Why are you apologizing? Also, my name is Flowerleaf.''Flowerleaf asked, looks like the tom was a bit nervous, ''I'm not a dark forest maniac for you act like that'' she thought.
Tallstep dipped his head and snorted. "I know you aren't a dark forest cat. I've been nervous to talk to clanmates in a long time." he snorted.

The tall Tom stretched his back legs with a yawn.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 12th, 2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Warrior View Post
Tallstep dipped his head and snorted. "I know you aren't a dark forest cat. I've been nervous to talk to clanmates in a long time." he snorted.

The tall Tom stretched his back legs with a yawn.
(It says there that she thought)

(''I'm not a dark forest maniac for you act like that'' she thought.)

Last edited by 731; May 12th, 2017 at 04:31 PM.
Closed Thread