Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 06:10 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:09 PM
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2024, 01:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

[ RIVERCLAN - ATARI BORDER PATROL ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Oh nooo, Wisteriawren was late. Latelatelatelatelate. She hadn't intended to get distracted, because she had heard Dusklion call her name, but she'd been searching RiverClan's new camp for a flower for her favorite kit in the nursery - Springkit. She remembered when he'd gotten scared of all the cats going off to fight those badgers, so she wanted to give him something to cheer him up.

In the end, she had found a bright blue cornflower, but had not found... Springkit... Her concern level was already heightened, but poking her head out of the makeshift nursery was when she noticed the cats gathering for patrols and remembered that she too had been called.

Which brought her to her current dilemma of being late. Oh dear. Hastily tucking the blue flower into her pelt for safekeeping, Wisteriawren rushed over to Dusklion and Stag...stag..? Em, she forgot his name. "Hallo!" She gasped breathlessly, eyes wide. "Sorrysorrysorry for being late, I'm here now."

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @squidz - Stagheart ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old June 19th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard’s whiskers twitched as she listened to Beastflame’s words, a small frown creasing her forehead. She settled beside him, her tail wrapping neatly over her paws. “It’s definitely not the same, but we’re RiverClan, we adapt,” she meowed, glancing at the unfamiliar river. “We’ve got each other, that’s what matters.” It was like she was jumping from side to side. One moment, she was optimistic about their future, and then in the next, her amber gaze betrayed that she was scared and didn’t feel all that well in their new camp...

She gave a small, determined nod. "Peace is tricky, but we've faced worse, I suppose. We’ll get through this too, I know it.” Her eyes shone with conviction. “Just gotta stick together, keep strong. And if it comes to fightin', well, we’re ready for that too. Not me, I gotta be ready for the healing part... but yeah. Like you said we’re fighting cats, and I do have hope that this will be the new beginnings RiverClan has needed all this time.”

She offered him a quick smile, a spark of hope in her eye. “Take care of yourself though, alright? The clan needs every warrior at their best.” She settled into a different position, giving his shoulder a light nudge. “We’ll be okay, yeah, we’ll be.. okay,” she mewed, though she was moreso trying to convince herself than Beastflame.

The molly tilted her head, one amber eye curious. “Have you had any chance to explore the territory, familiarize yourself with the new camp? How do you feel about it?”

( @ophelia sorry if this is messy its late and i want to go sleep jsfhksd )
Old June 19th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
{Silver tongue || Active||}
|[7/10]|
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had so many questions like what was being blind like, how strong are you, are you bling in your dreams- but he'd restrain himself for a bit. He puffed up his fur in pride, ah yes the cool warrior knew his name. He must be doing something right if important cats, Owltalon looked important atleast to him, knew his name. "Yeah I'm aspenkit, and one day Aspenpaw!" that should be obvious enough but he still had to add it in. He sounded more impressive that way. He had to impress the cool cat.

"oh yeah I've met berrypaw before, I helped carry herbs here. Walked here myself" he added proudly, flexing his ability to...walk? Uh- ok maybe he wasn't the best at advertising how cool he was, atleast he was trying! What else was cool. "um, uh I- I helped guard the nursery during the attack! Yeah, I even fought a warrior" he blurted out. Okay so maybe the last part was a lie but it's not like Owltalon would know that, nevermind she'd definitely know that. "it was a very tough battle." why was he still lying. "blood and everything" he was digging his own grave. "sent that cat running him crying for their mum".... He needs to learn to hold his tongue. Atleast he sounded somewhat convincing, maybe if it wasn't so obvious that we'll he was a KIT claiming to have fought a WARRIOR. The maybe the lie wouldn't seem like a lie. He'd just have to get better at twisting the truth.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
"Ah, so you will be! Funny, thought you were big enough to be a warrior," she teased, her tone light and playful. She listened to Aspenkit with quirked lips, nodding between his words even if she didn't believe a word he was mewing. Well, it was nothing short of entertaining, plus, it was a good sense of confidence this little one had. It wasn't cocky per-say, but he definitely knew that he was worth something. And he was right, every kit in the awful place deserved the world.

Hm, walked here by himself? "You're pullin' my ears," Owltalon laughed. "You're kiddin', right? Chyeah, you're kiddin' me, haha! Soon enough you'll be fightin' warriors, small-fry, but for the next few moons, just focus on bein' big 'ol you, mkay?" Owltalon didn't wanna scold him for fibbing, acting like the best of the best was a past time for her, no way was she about to take that away from Aspenkit. Plus, it wasn't about to do no harm.

"Ah, you know Berrypaw! Glad that cha helped out the little squirt, I'm 'ure she appreciates all the help she gets---" An amber eye snapped back to the Floodstone as Fadingsun raised his voice. It was like a shrill scrape of claws against ruff rocks, hard to ignore.

That's when Owltalon realized she had been crouched to properly face the kit eye to eye, since she had to pick her head back up to face the leader accordingly. "Let's see whatcha got, chief." Owltalon murmured, her mews mere radio silence as they fizzed into the background. Out of sight and out of mind.

Congratulations came first. It made her pelt prickle with a sense of pride. She wouldn't of fought for any other clan. This was her home, a broken one, but perfect was pretty boring, was it not? This, this right here was special. A trouble for other clans (heck, even for the cats within) but a home to them, a home to her.

The deaths came and so did the feeling of grief. Owltalon felt disappointed not being able to meet these guys before they died in battle. She was appalled at the number of apprentices that had been killed. Huh, that greatly justified Fadingsun's newly bloomed hatred for Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Owltalon was right there with him. Oh, what she wouldn't give to tear those cats apart.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 19th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
LOCATION - PATROL PLACE (CURRENTLY)
The bulky she-cat trotted into the area, her paws still foreign to the odd texture of rock constantly scrapping on her claws. It was honestly a pain to listen to, made her wanna claw her ears out. "Thank you, Dusklion, it would be an honor." She smiled as widely as her battered maw allowed before settling into a sit, looking around for her clanmates.

Fishscale and Pebblesplash. Oh, Pebblesplash! That ex-Lionheart that came back from the dead. Owltalon hadn't talked to either of these cats, so hopefully the outing would be uneventful enough to make room for some chatting.

Tags:
@CollapsingStars // Fishscale
@Dakotaa // Pebblesplash

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 19th, 2024, 08:16 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

Includes doubting of herself and anxiety—plus small panic attack.

Wait. What? Redwater looked up from where she was sitting— miserable at the edge of the crowd, licking her one white paw. Her eyes widened as shock settled in. An apprentice. Me? No. This is a joke. it doesn’t sound like a joke. Redwater stood shakily, her head pounding and padded through the crowd. She felt like every single eye was on her—staring at her healing gashes and at her tired face. She saw the cat—Starri…Starrypaw. Her apprentice.

Red had a vague memory of talking to Fadingsun in his den, when she used to be sharp, sassy…full of herself. When she felt like herself. now? All she was anymore was a pile of crimson fur and a bunch of sad memories. She wasn’t ready for an apprentice. of was it just what she needed? Damn! That silly voice telling her to lighten up. She didn’t want to lighten up she didn’t—couldn’t and won’t ever.

Her emotions began to spin again—whirling and swirling and taking over breaking her—making her—she gasped for air—My little sunset. everything stopped. That voice… she looked around—sensitive to the confused looks that possibly didn’t exist—for Butterflyscale. Her mother was nowhere to be found. Calm, my little sunset. Everything’s okay. again. She blinked and continued walking, slower and more deliberately. Her mother had always called her a little sunset. Redwater—then Redkit, barely had any memory of her mother’s voice. Of her mother’s kindness, and caring heart.

Redwater breathed in and out as she padded up towards her new apprentice, her leader, and everything she was afraid of. Butterflyscale would have wanted her to be brave and be kind to the apprentice. And Redwater wanted to please her mother… she really did. So she walked, and she looked at Starrypaw. Her new charge. ”Hey. Don’t worry, your doing great. Welcome to RiverClan.” she whispered to the cat, her voice softer than it had ever been. She touched noses with the former outsider. “Welcome.” Red whispered again.

[ @Mizu — Starrypaw ]
Starrypaw was suprised at the touch of the nose. Was this traditional? Probably was. "Oh, hi? You are Redwater?" Well dur, Starrypaw, she was! The apprentice thought. "N-nice to meet you. Uh, what will I be learning?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 19th, 2024, 08:54 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Fadingstar was on his way back to camp when he heard Dusklion's call that he was to go on a patrol. He was assigned to go with Larkwing and Falconflight, which he didn't mind at all. While he still had mixed feelings over Larkwing, she had helped them fight off those rogues in the tunnel, and had joined the Clan during their journey. It wasn't a lot, but it was a start.

He spotted Larkwing. Padding up to her, he greeted her with a nod. It didn't seem that Falconflight was around yet; they'd wait a little longer, and then he'd go out with just Larkwing if the other didn't show.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdsnow, Rootpaw and Juniperkit all arrived seperately, the latter two looking around for their adults and Bird just looking straight up at Fading, too weary and sickly feeling to do much initiating of conversations today. With both her mate and kid back at the territories, her best friend busy, and her so called mother seeming to have abandoned her, she just sat there.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:31 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fadingstar felt a pang of grief at Marigoldkit's outburst; although she was old enough to be an apprentice now, she was still a kid. This was likely the first experience she'd had with a lot of death and destruction. Hopefully it would be her last for a while.

Everyone else respected his request for a moment of silence, thank the stars. Maybe the cats in this Clan were finally learning a little humility and respect. He wasn't sure how long it would last, but it was nice for now.

Dusklion, Irisfrost, and Larkwing stepped up to assess the remaining newcomers. Dusklion volunteered for Skydust specifically, while Irisfrost and Larkwing were open to anyone. "With Dusklion taking Skydust, Irisfrost, you can take Algaetail. Larkwing, you can assess Bravebolt."

Fadingstar was pleased to see Larkwing stepping up to offer her help; if she kept up like this, she'd be on a good path to earning his and the Clan's trust back. On the topic of Larkwing, that brought him to his next announcement.

"I wanted to save this for its own announcement, since these two cats have played a very significant role in RiverClan's recent history. Wormbite and Larkwing have returned to our ranks. I know that many of you likely still hold anger and distrust toward Larkwing for her departure from our Clan. I get it. But, I encourage you to remember that many of our Clanmates treated Larkwing like dung, constantly undermining and disrespecting her. So before you choose to throw venom at her, consider that neither side is completely in the right here. I'm giving Larkwing a chance to prove herself again, and she seems to be on the path to doing that."

Fadingstar had no doubt that Wormbite would be accepted back into the Clan with open paws. The warrior had served RiverClan loyally for seasons, first as a warrior and then as the lead of the now-Lionhearts for moons. Very, very few cats in RiverClan's modern history had shown as much dedication to their Clan as him. Of course, he was biased because Wormbite was his ex-mentor, but he still felt justified in that bias.

"We have some reassignments to get through before we move on to ceremonies. If I miss anyone, please speak up and I'll get you reassigned. Please only speak up if your mentor is dead or missing; if they simply aren't training you or you have another issue with them, come speak to me after this meeting is over.

"Weepingpaw ( @SeonghwasBunnyEars ), Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ) will be your new mentor. Tulippaw ( @chickadee ), you're with Birdsnow ( @poppy ). Branchpaw ( @Blazing ) and Rainingpaw ( @Yoshdo ), you'll be with Sharkhail ( @Fish ) and Rowanmane ( @Rowan ), respectively. And finally, Talonpaw, you'll be finishing your training with me."

He had a feeling the older apprentice wouldn't be thrilled about getting Fadingstar as his mentor, but he felt it was for the best. Adderpaw's advice to keep an eye on Talonpaw hadn't left his mind; he definitely needed some kind of guidance. It might be like pulling teeth trying to give it to him, but if Fadingstar actually wanted to make a difference with RiverClan's youth he was going to have to get his paws dirty.

As for giving Birdsnow an apprentice, now that the former leader seemed healthier than she had been when she'd stepped down, it was a good time for her to start proving herself to the Clan. Putting her head down and training an apprentice would be a good place to start.

"Marigoldkit, Snailkit, and Fishkit, please come forward. It's time for the three of you to begin your training."

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Kedamono @Rose @glitch @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @kenjaku @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 19th, 2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Gettin' caught up w/ life

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Fishkit padded forwards, wondering who her mentor would be.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Currently on Hiatus
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:42 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowpaw purred as Weepingpaw padded to his new mentor. @Snowyfeathr

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Closed Thread