Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
MentorsNeeded!
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:07 PM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:07 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:04 PM
[RC Finder] “Wendy bird!”
by Rose
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:03 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:00 PM

Old January 21st, 2021, 02:55 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

"You--" Whatever Firehawk was going to say was lost to the grumbles of Lionstorm as he emerged from the makeshift nest he made in the edge of camp. He still hadn't transitioned into the warriors' den.

Lionstorm's tired gaze hadn't even registered Firehawk as he approached, focused on Sootstar until the familiar ginger and white fur caught his attention. Wait, wait, wait, no--- he wasn't ready-- it was like the world had frozen in front of him, the sight of Firehawk-- why him of all cats? Where was Iceflower? If this old coot came back, where was Mother?

Firehawk wasn't sure what he was expecting from this - a welcome back? An embrace? Neither of those embodied his son: he had always been a difficult child. "Lionst--Lionstorm," he chirped toward his frozen statue of a son. A small smile played at the corners of his mouth. "It's been a while.. did you miss me?"

SMACK.

His head jerked to a side as Lionstorm closed the distance between them and struck him across the face. Yowch! The only upside to this was Lionstorm's claws were sheathed this time. He clearly rememebered the last time he'd been hit - it felt like a lifetime ago. Shiverpetal was still alive.

It took a moment for Firehawk to recover from the force of the blow, his jaw aching as Lionstorm spoke in a hiss. "Don't-- don't you EVER leave me like that again."

Quietly, Firehawk managed to huff at him, though it wasn't without some affection. "I never wanted to leave you to begin with, cub." He reached toward his son, brushing his muzzle against his cheek. "Easy now, I'm not going anywhere again." He could feel Lionstorm deflate against him, shrinking down to push himself against his father for comfort.

Lionstorm had never felt smaller in that moment, breathing short. He never really processed the lost of his family that well - he put off the thoughts, the reality. Firehawk's return was like ripping off a bandaid over a wound that refused to scab. "i thought you were gone for good. like everyone else."

"You're not getting rid of me so easily." Firehawk rasped his tongue over Lionstorm's ears. "Come now, why don't you join me in the elders' den? I know Sootstar wanted you to get me settled in, but there's no harm in joining me for a nap."

".. okay."

Firehawk wrapped his tail around his son and together, the duo departed for the elders' den for a much needed slumber.
Old January 21st, 2021, 02:52 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

@wnder
Small water,[or smallpaw] nodded. she padded a few paces toward the Apprentices den, then hesitated.
"um, I'd like my name to be Shallowpaw if that's okay." she hoped he wouldn't object.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; January 21st, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 05:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@wnder @vermin
(Spicekit is currently unconcious so Verm won’t be posting, but yeah, getting the spicy Sugar reincarnate into RC)

Blizzardsky padded over to Sootstar with the unconcious kit who he gently set down and glanced up at Sootstar,” I found this little kit abandoned out in there territory, I decided to name her Spicekit because she seemed a bit spicy. She also seems to remind me of my mother, Sugarapple. So if you decide to let her stay, I’ve decided to keep her. ” he added,” and if you say no to taking this helpless starved kit in, I’m going to stay with the kit so she doesn’t die.” he meowed just being clear because he didn’t want the kit to starve or anything.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 24th, 2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:29 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"Do you have nothing to say? No promises to never go out on your own again, to put extra effort into your duties and prove that you're going to try and do something productive for your clan? If you have nothing to say for yourself Snowpaw, you can leave."

[ @kieryn ]

- - - - -

Now that Petuniapaw was sorted, Sootstar glanced back to see that only Wolfpaw remained. Eagleflower was nowhere to be seen. "Wolfpaw - I asked you a question. If you can't promise me that this won't happen again then you can march right back out of my camp and find somewhere else to live."

- - - - -

Sootstar gave a small nod, "Yes, StarClan. I hope you don't intend to end up there any time soon. You'll have to start out as an apprentice - you'll be assigned a mentor and they will see what you know about hunting, fighting, swimming, so on and they'll teach you what you don't know. Do you have any preference for your new name?"

- - - - -

Sootstar glanced up as Blizzardsky walked in and almost immediately began to frown, a frown that only got deeper as the tom continued speaking. By the time he was finished, Sootstar was absolutely peeved.

"I don't know where you got the idea that I was the kind of leader to turn away a kit for the sake of fun but I suggest you shut your mouth before you say something even stupider. You will not be keeping anything." he replied, with an angry lash of his tail, "You've proven yourself to be incompetent in several terms and I don't trust you to keep that kit from dying. Did you even search the area? Look for a mother? Father? Siblings? For all I know you've snatched a kit out of the territory without a single thought to who she might actually belong to - a move that could very well have resulted in her death had you no clan to bring her back to. Take her to the medicine cat and get back to the territory - do not come back until you have searched every inch for a family. You will go nowhere near that kit until I deem otherwise. Get out of my sight."

[ @Zesty Mango @vermin please be mindful of the notice in my signature. If you want to start an rp, a joining, or anything else please go through the proper channels instead of just throwing a starter in my direction. go ahead and apply spice to the allegiances, verm ]

Last edited by duckie; January 28th, 2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:33 AM

@wnder
“I only ask one thing. After I become a warrior, can I have claw as my end name? I don’t want it to change when I become a warrior.” Fierceclaw meowed. She really liked her name and it would be weird to have it different.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; January 28th, 2021 at 08:34 AM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 09:29 AM

My Mood: Bored

@wnder

"OF course I won't leave! not ever again! I love riverclan and could never dream of ever abandoning it. I can be productive I can! I didn't tell you because it seemed like something you wouldn't believe even though its true." her voice was almost a cry. She truly did love riverclan and didn't want to leave.
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:06 AM
chirps

➳ Kestrelwing [patrol report]
The gray tabby didn't bother turning to see if his patrol members had followed him back. Once he had remarked the border between RiverClan and those prey-stealing rabbits he'd made a swift return. Sootstar had to be made aware of the scent drawing closer to the border. Perhaps Twilightstar was getting desperate with ShadowClan pushing in on every side. This drew a frustrated hiss from the tom - it seemed as though around the corner of every issue that arose, ShadowClan stood smirking behind it. "Sootstar, Stormcall," he called, making sure they were headed his way before beginning his report.

"WindClan scent was found closer to the border near Sedgwater Valley. No prey scatterings or evidence of border crossing, but we may want to send Twilightstar a warning at the next Gathering." With a snort, he shot a look at Sootstar, "Perhaps this one might need a little... force behind it." The tom would make no apologies as he stared at Sootstar. Anger burned within him at the fact that the RiverClan leader would rather just sit by as the other Clans used their territory as their own doormat instead of sending warriors out to defend it. "Not much else to see... I'm sure Beansprout and Cottonstrike will be making their way back eventually."

// @wnder @ghostwriter

Last edited by spade; January 30th, 2021 at 12:07 AM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:58 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"We'll see. By the time you're made a warrior, we may find that that name no longer suits you. Your feelings may change - we'll have that discussion when the time comes." he replied, "Very well. For now, your name will be Fiercepaw. I will assign you a mentor at the next clan meeting and they will teach you what you need to know. Don't be afraid to check things out on your own - get to know your new clanmates. You can set yourself up in there." He would point to the apprentice's den with his tail, "With a nest."

[ you can go ahead and apply them to the allegiances @Fierceclaw ]

- - - - -

Sootstar flinched away at her sudden tenacity, not as if suddenly afraid of the small molly but as if the shrillness of her voice hurt his ears, "So, if I assign you a new mentor you'll listen to what they say, follow their orders? Stay in camp unless taken out by a warrior or assigned to a patrol?"

He did not wait for a response, hoping to get this over with soon, "Another thing. You'll have to be given a new name, at least for the duration of your apprenticeship though it may become permanent if you so choose. Since you've been gone, we have a new Snowpaw in our ranks. Do you have any preferences for your new name?"

[ @kieryn ]

Last edited by duckie; January 30th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Bored

@wnder

Snowpaw watched her wince and quieted her voice a little. "no, not really. Thankyou Sootstar and yes I will do anything my mentor tells me...well you know what I mean...I hope..." She blinked and moved her eyes around as if she could see the things around her. While she did this she also sniffed tha air and swiveled her ears.
Old January 30th, 2021, 02:37 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
➳ Kestrelwing [patrol report]
The gray tabby didn't bother turning to see if his patrol members had followed him back. Once he had remarked the border between RiverClan and those prey-stealing rabbits he'd made a swift return. Sootstar had to be made aware of the scent drawing closer to the border. Perhaps Twilightstar was getting desperate with ShadowClan pushing in on every side. This drew a frustrated hiss from the tom - it seemed as though around the corner of every issue that arose, ShadowClan stood smirking behind it. "Sootstar, Stormcall," he called, making sure they were headed his way before beginning his report.

"WindClan scent was found closer to the border near Sedgwater Valley. No prey scatterings or evidence of border crossing, but we may want to send Twilightstar a warning at the next Gathering." With a snort, he shot a look at Sootstar, "Perhaps this one might need a little... force behind it." The tom would make no apologies as he stared at Sootstar. Anger burned within him at the fact that the RiverClan leader would rather just sit by as the other Clans used their territory as their own doormat instead of sending warriors out to defend it. "Not much else to see... I'm sure Beansprout and Cottonstrike will be making their way back eventually."

// @wnder @ghostwriter

Stormcall’s sea-green eyes reduced to fiery slits, her hackles ever-so-subtly rising between her shoulder blades. With threats on every border and a recent murder, her tolerance for criticism of her compatriot was effectively exhausted.
“Very well, Kestrelwing, thank you for your thorough report,” she stated, almost as if she were speaking through her teeth, “However...I am curious...when you stated to your clanmate that a “kit could’ve made a better decision” regarding current policies...” she tilted her head to the side, displaying the jagged scar, her voice dripping with contemptuous, faux interest, “What exactly was your intention? You will find that I miss very little.” She sat up tall, with polished decorum that couldn’t quite mask her irritation, “You must understand...that an attack on a clanmate’s honor is a dire gesture. Do you intend to answer for your words, Kestrelwing?”
@wnder (not sure if you wanted to jump into this RP or not, either way is fine with me!)

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Last edited by ghostwriter; January 30th, 2021 at 02:39 PM.