Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:30 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 11:53 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: July Gathering

Flytail-39 Moons
Logical,grumpy, Shadowclan warrior

Flytail sighed why’d he always have to attract hyper cats.He usually could tolerate it but at the moment not so much.He looked around for his brother..he didn’t see him..great..”So things are good with your clan you say although there’s been whispers..”he said his gaze piercing.Atleast this cat had manners it wasn’t very common anymore “Names Flytail..”he says while looking Sunflare over.Where the hell was Owlthroat his brother could get him out of this he himself wasn’t much of a chatterbug.

@furrensic

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 9th, 2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post

Lightningpaw: He/Him 9 moons old no purrks.

Lightningpaw would pad onto the beach with the rest of his Clan. Windclan could finally breathe easy it would seem for a but. Not that Lightningpaw knew anything for certain this was his 3rd Gathering now and the other 2 were filled with tension. Lightningpaw prayed to Starclan this meeting wouldn't be so bad. As he would be lost in his thought though Lightningpaw would bump into another cat knocking him out of his thoughts. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a Lightningbolt scar on his flank from a hawk grabbing him as a kit. Lightningpaw was 9 moons old but he looked like a 7 moon old Apprentice due to his small build. Lightningpaw would look up at the cat he bumped into. "Sorry for that. I was thinking about stuff while I was walking and not looking where I was going." Lightningpaw would apologize to the cat. @Fish

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw was living her best life, grooming her fur to perfection and imagining what it would be like if she was up there with all eyes on her... Then the worst thing in the entire world happened to her. Someone DARED to interrupt her and hit into her. She looked over to whoever this airhead was and saw a cat about the size she was. Good so she didn't have to yell at a younger cat. "UGH! Does your clan not teach you to look where your going? Also how could you not see a cat as beautiful as I am? Really, I'm doubly insulted right now so you better apologize and I might forgive you." Lightningpaw said with a scowl on her face. She hated wearing such a face, it didn't look as good as all her other practiced perfect faces. This other cat was lucky she couldn't start a fight, since she didn't want to mess her fur up anymore.

Last edited by Fish; July 10th, 2024 at 12:06 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:00 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old but looks like 7 moons.

Lightningpaw had already apologized before this cat even said anything but after the entitlement that seemed to spew from this she-cats mouth Lightningpaw's orange fur stand on end like what gave her the right to be so entitled when they were both Apprentices. "I had already apologized for bumping into you." Lightningpaw would mew refusing to apologize doubly for his mistake. He had his pride and he wasn't going to just bow down to a cat from another Clan. Lightningpaw would groom his chest fur to try and lie it back down and calm himself. When he finally managed to stop his fur from fluffing up he would speak again this time calmer. "Look sorry for bumping into you alright we got off on the wrong paw wouldn't you say? Why not start over I'm Lightningpaw of Windclan and you are?" Lightningpaw would ask the she-cat as he ran his tongue over his scar grooming himself as he usually did. The constant grooming showed as Lightningpaw's short orange fur had a glossy sheen to it and well taken care of free of any mats or dust or dirt. @Fish
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old but looks like 7 moons.

Lightningpaw had already apologized before this cat even said anything but after the entitlement that seemed to spew from this she-cats mouth Lightningpaw's orange fur stand on end like what gave her the right to be so entitled when they were both Apprentices. "I had already apologized for bumping into you." Lightningpaw would mew refusing to apologize doubly for his mistake. He had his pride and he wasn't going to just bow down to a cat from another Clan. Lightningpaw would groom his chest fur to try and lie it back down and calm himself. When he finally managed to stop his fur from fluffing up he would speak again this time calmer. "Look sorry for bumping into you alright we got off on the wrong paw wouldn't you say? Why not start over I'm Lightningpaw of Windclan and you are?" Lightningpaw would ask the she-cat as he ran his tongue over his scar grooming himself as he usually did. The constant grooming showed as Lightningpaw's short orange fur had a glossy sheen to it and well taken care of free of any mats or dust or dirt. @Fish

Lightningpaw

Well that was good enough. It was TWO apologies but Lightningpaw would rather that there was one to this cat over looking her beaut-Oh maybe he was just shy, awh that's adorable! She dawned a smug smile before the cat introduced his name. "No." She declared ans shook her head in anger. "Not another Lightningpaw! Only I can be the one and only Lightningpaw!" She huffed before she noticed how he was grooming himself. Ugh armature, what was he exactly doing. He was moving his fur in such a chaotic [normal] manner!! She couldn't let this stand.

"Alright you can be a Lightningpaw but you need to keep us in a good name, you can style your fur to make the scar less noticeable or more depending on your taste but you need to pick a lane. I can tell you the best way but of course we can't share tongue since I'm- Oh yeah I'm from Thunderclan." She quickly added the allegiance part in. Now if only this cat would join Thunderclan then there would be TWO glamorous cats in that clan, with her guidance of course! That would make things so much easier on her part, but that might be a tough sell to the other cat. "I could tell you what to do if you'd like. I really don't think that any of our clan members would give a flying bat if I told you this. Unless battle can be won by being the prettiest clan, which would be nicer than claw." Lightningpaw grew a disgusted look at the thought of war. It was safe to say that she was anti-war. One while she didn't care about hurting another cats feeling, physical hurting was way too far for her. Also blood. Gross.

Last edited by Fish; July 10th, 2024 at 01:17 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:26 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ Ready for this monster post ;w; ]

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom really hoped that this gathering was going to be a calm one for his clan's sake and his because its been wayyyy crazy lately. The warrior padded with the rest of the group, not accompanied by any on in particular. His heart sang grief for a moment as a flicker of his siblings being missing wedged its way into his thoughts. Though they were fine, and they would return to him eventually, they would. They had. Orangeblossom couldn't handle anything else as an answer to that right now. The usually easy going tom was a bit tense, but there was no reason to be...right? With the conflict with Riverclan and the kind-of-sort-of team up with Shadowclan and Windclan there was nothing immediately blaring to him as to what could be wrong. Maybe he was just tired. That was probably it. Stars, he hadn't even truly fought or anything and some time has passed, not a lot, but some. He shouldn't be tired right now. The point was, he was hoping for a calm gathering, nothing super crazy.

Eventually, they arrived, after Shadowclan it seemed. He watched his high ranks make their way up to their proper places. Springlight looked...lonely. He liked to think that everyone was sad to have one of their skilled herbalists stepping down but understood she wasn't gone. Just in a different role, and that was fine. Orangeblossom didn't know the warrior well enough to know anything about her decision or situation, but everyone is entitled to taking a break and if she decided it was time for her to step back fully then no one had the right to make her stay. She has served the clan loyally and will continue to do so. The ginger didn't have much more opinion wise, but like he said before, he wasn't too close to her. Wasn't her apprentice and partner herbalist for about a season cycle if his memory serves. Orangeblossom couldn't imagine the change to be seen as Orangeblossom sees it for Springlight. He wouldn't know how to feel if his mentor stepped into the role of an elder, and even that didn't properly encapsulate the feelings his friend must be feeling.

Green eyes moved to the other medicine cats, Mossfreckle and a new face, or at least...Orangeblossom didn't think he recognized him. Must be the new Shadowclan apprentice. Windclan wasn't here yet so that was the only other option for the feline. Then his gaze shifted back to Springlight... stars, did all cats look like that in this lighting. Orangeblossom blinked. Oh- he was staring, he felt his face burn up and he quickly averted his gaze, hopefully before anyone noticed that. Ugh! What was that even about Orangeblossom? The warrior shook his head at himself and quickly busied his thoughts from medicine cats and worry to his fellow clan mates. Uhhh- there! Brackenclaw! Orangeblossom has had a few interactions with the fellow and the ginger liked to consider the pair of them friends! Hopefully! Though it was hard to tell if Brackenclaw was just barely tolerating his presence or was just like that. Well, if he really didn't want Orangeblossom messing with him then he could just say so, or just bonk him, either or works just as fine for the warrior.

"Brackenclaw! Hey there buddy! How've you been? It's been awhile since we've chatted, I think." Orangeblossom playfully squinted his eyes and tilted his chin up in dramatized thought, then he dropped the expression as he continued to pad right up to the other warrior and settled right beside him. The other just had to loom like that, huh? Why was Orangeblossom cursed to be short? Also why was Brackenclaw blessed to be tall! Making this poor orange feel insecure...just kidding, Orangeblossom couldn't care any less about his height. "I really hope that this gathering stays chill! I mean, we did all just come out of a pseudo alliance thing and stuff. What kind of news do you think we're going to get? Just new apprentices and warriors and stuff... maybe deaths from the...you know...raid-fight-battle-whatever you call it."

Man, he hadn't meant to end that on such a depressing note, normally Orangeblossom steered conversations away from that kind of thing. He didn't like feeling sad. Though with how much that has happened, both personally for him and on a whole clan basis, he was kind of out of rhythm. Orangeblossom only shook his head mentally at himself. There was no reason to be so out of sorts. Everything was a-okay. Nothing too crazy should happen. The warrior glanced at the high ranks again. They were so far away now, sitting beside the entry of the meeting place with Brackenclaw. Though it wasn't that far or anything, Orangeblossom just usually sat closer with most of the other felines. Though for once he didn't mind being in out of the social fray. His green eyes shimmered in the light, but perhaps they lit up because of something else, as he stole one last glance from afar at a certain herbalist, before giving his friend his full attention until the gathering started proper.

"...Well?" The warrior prompted, though it wasn't necessary, it was more so proof to himself that he was focusing again. He grinned at his friend, no longer feeling tense anymore for some strange and inexplicable reason.
[ @iliri - Springlight | @Lightningpaw666 - Brackenclaw ]

-( @ )-

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

It's been so long. Morningpaw was hit with an almost nostalgic feeling as he stepped out into the seastones meeting area. ShadowClan was already there, a scent he recognized from his previous time at the gatherings. That was around two moons ago now, but for him it felt so much longer than that. He wasn't sure how long exactly but... it was strange, he guessed now he wouldn't get any strange looks or questions from his fellow apprentices, having met the average age for an apprentice. The bi-colored tom looked from his clanmates to Shadowclan and then to the high ranks settling into their positions. Oh wait what! Morningpaw's green eyes that once were just moving over the high ranks absentmindedly shot back towards the herbalists.

With the Shadowclan Medicine cat, or at least, he was the apprentice previously and well if there is another apprentice Shadowclan cat sitting with him then he was probably a full medicine cat now and the mini was his new apprentice. Anywas- point was, Mosswhatever was medicine cat and the apprentice that Morningpaw had met in his first gathering was the medicine cat apprentice now. That's....interesting. The tom attempted to pull back his memory of what they had talked about and what he did remember didn't really scream 'medicine cat apprentice' but Morningpaw didn't remember a whole lot after his brief intermission elsewhere where he saw things that he really didn't care to bring into his mind again right at this moment in time- wow, okay, stop talking so much! Who are you even talking to? Not like there is someone reading his thoughts right at this very moment, so not like he needs to walk through every moment of his thought process.

Whatever. Good for whatever his name was because Morningpaw really couldn't remember it right now. Anyways, this would be interesting and Morningpaw needed to use this as opportunity to learn about the other clans...just in case. You know? Or something. Actually that was mostly a cover up for, I am really freaking bored, but also I don't want to talk to anyone but also I'm so bored I will but I need to make an excuse for myself. Man, he was a mess tonight, let him tell you. Maybe it was the lack of sleeping getting to him. Oh, how Morningpaw wishes he could just pass out for the next day and night cycles. He was too tired. But hereeee we go! There! His victim. It was a Shadowclan cat. They looked like a warrior and had a scar running down their face.

Morningpaw smirked and padded his way over to the black and white Shadowclanner. "Where'd you get the scar? Tripped over your own paws chasing after toads and hit a branch on the way down? Or maybe you got spooked by your own shadow and ran into a tree? You Shadowclan cats like those types of things right?" Let's see if Shadowclan cats can handle some teasing. Maybe this cat would end up slicing his face but wouldn't that be a pathetic show, hah! Beating up kids because they teased them with some playground insults. Still, Morningpaw settled his tiny, six moon body, next to this Shadowclan warrior, insulted him and his clan, and then just smirked at him.

Jeez, he really was sleep deprived.

[ @Daragca - Owlthroat ]
[ Hehe, don't mind Morningpaw, he can be of a brat hehe ]
-( @ )-

Roseheart
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 20 | No Purrks |

Roseheart huffed as she looked around at the surrounding warriors for anyone to grace her presence to. Then her eyes landed on Brairfur. The tom was interesting enough she supposed. "Briarfur! Oh, would you be dear and keep this poor she some company?"

[ @Tallstar - Briarfur ]
[ #RTMroseheart ]

-( @ )-

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Oh, they were last. Hmm, well... that wasn't the worse thing in the world and it was probably a bit childish to be a bit upset by it but alsoooooo.... Rabbitpaw was just a kid, even if he didn't really feel like it much anymore. The tunneler apprentice huffed at the thought and pushed it away, he didn't feel like thinking like that. He trotted through the gathered cats and looked around at the socializing. He wanted to meet someone new this gathering, be it his own clan (if that was even possible, with how social Rabbitpaw is, though he has been lacking recently to be fair, he out to know about everyone) or any others. Though the other clans do kind of frighten him a small smidge. But there shouldn't be any hostility between anyone anymore, not right now at least. He didn't think so. Riverclan had been the biggest threat and they were gone for now, for better or worse. Rabbitpaw is still unsure how he feels about that whole thing.

The blonde looked around the place for anyone of interest to talk to but they all seemed so busy already. His friends, and Crowtooth seemed to talk to the same Shadowclan cat everytime so far, and his mom didn't attend he doesn't think she did at least. He wasn't sure if Vixenpaw was coming at all as well. He would hope so as this was his first gathering as an apprentice but that was up to his brother not him. Though also, those were all people he knew! He already just decided he would meet someone new. New, not Knew. that made sense. There was nothing though! Everywhere he looked someone was always talking to someone and when they weren't they were kind of intimidating or didn't seem to be in the mood to entertain apprentices, especially one from a different clan. So what did that leave him?

Well it left him just sitting in the middle of some chatting cats, he didn't bother to discern who any of them were or if he recognized any of them. Hmm, looks like Rabbitpaw has been doomed to sitting bored until the gathering started. Maybe if he looked bored enough, someone will come and talk to him. Maybe. Who knows. He wasn't actually sure about how all the other clans were really looking at the current relations and how that effected how other felines where interacting with each other here. No one seemed to be at each others throats and that was nice. The apprentice could almost let himself be calm. Though his thoughts were swirling and now that he didn't immediately have a distraction he knew they were going to come to the forefront of his focus and he would really rather not.... though honestly maybe he should.
[ @Fish - Spottedpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

-( @ )-

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Bam! Crazy! Here he was! Wildpaw! A real apprentice of Windclan! Yes! This was so crazy, and real. Really really really real! The seastones. The flame-patterned apprentice nearly broke into a sprint just to rush straight into the gathering place to get a proper look sooner rather than later because the fact that they were walking rather than running was going to make him go insane. Literally insane. Crazy, bonkers even. Amber eyes chased around the scene, drinking in every little detail that he could as he finally faced the other clans head on. They didn't look like much of a fight? Windclan- no wait, Wildpaw could take them all, right now! Watch! The over eager apprentice tried to pick out which unlucky victim would be tackled and then wrestled in a test and show of true strength. That was the only proper way of showing who was really the strongest clan- no the strongest cat and that cat was Wildpaw!

No, he wasn't dumb enough to play attack a full grown warrior. Warriors were lame and stupid because they didn't see the point of play. Like it isn't all games, if you just worked all day until you were dying and old then what was even the point of living?! Where was the fun! What made the work worth it? That's what Wildpaw thinks about and in his opinion what makes the work worth it was 1. He likes to work, not because it's working or anything, but because he could work all of the energy that has been stuck inside camp for 6 moons of his life and 2. PLAYING! GAMES! FUN! EXCITEMENT! It's what the people want, and what target audience matters more than Wildpaw, himself! He was most certainly his own target audience- His thoughts stopped dead. His amber eyes locked in on his prey.

They dilated, and his nose twitched. Then he grinned viciously, all white fang and even some pink gums showing here and there. He dropped down low, his eyes never once leaving their black and white target. Oh this poor, unsuspecting fool! They were right in Wildpaw's trap, they were going to get caught and then bang, hunting lesson, done! Easy as...uhhhh, easy as running around in circles! Wildpaw liked doing that. He crept forward, slightly awkward, though he wouldn't know that, without any lessons backing him up and only going by instinct and previous kit play. Then when he felt he was close enough, Wildpaw leapt forward, hoping to slam right into the back of his prey with a laughed out sentence, even though he hasn't even fully landed, nor did he even now he would land onto Vinepaw's back, "HAH! I'm catching you, Vinepaw-rabbit, you are going to be prey of Windclan's!!!"
[ @/Tallstar - Vinepaw ]
Flame gif made by Emeraldcatt on DA

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Oh, they were last. Hmm, well... that wasn't the worse thing in the world and it was probably a bit childish to be a bit upset by it but alsoooooo.... Rabbitpaw was just a kid, even if he didn't really feel like it much anymore. The tunneler apprentice huffed at the thought and pushed it away, he didn't feel like thinking like that. He trotted through the gathered cats and looked around at the socializing. He wanted to meet someone new this gathering, be it his own clan (if that was even possible, with how social Rabbitpaw is, though he has been lacking recently to be fair, he out to know about everyone) or any others. Though the other clans do kind of frighten him a small smidge. But there shouldn't be any hostility between anyone anymore, not right now at least. He didn't think so. Riverclan had been the biggest threat and they were gone for now, for better or worse. Rabbitpaw is still unsure how he feels about that whole thing.

The blonde looked around the place for anyone of interest to talk to but they all seemed so busy already. His friends, and Crowtooth seemed to talk to the same Shadowclan cat everytime so far, and his mom didn't attend he doesn't think she did at least. He wasn't sure if Vixenpaw was coming at all as well. He would hope so as this was his first gathering as an apprentice but that was up to his brother not him. Though also, those were all people he knew! He already just decided he would meet someone new. New, not Knew. that made sense. There was nothing though! Everywhere he looked someone was always talking to someone and when they weren't they were kind of intimidating or didn't seem to be in the mood to entertain apprentices, especially one from a different clan. So what did that leave him?

Well it left him just sitting in the middle of some chatting cats, he didn't bother to discern who any of them were or if he recognized any of them. Hmm, looks like Rabbitpaw has been doomed to sitting bored until the gathering started. Maybe if he looked bored enough, someone will come and talk to him. Maybe. Who knows. He wasn't actually sure about how all the other clans were really looking at the current relations and how that effected how other felines where interacting with each other here. No one seemed to be at each others throats and that was nice. The apprentice could almost let himself be calm. Though his thoughts were swirling and now that he didn't immediately have a distraction he knew they were going to come to the forefront of his focus and he would really rather not.... though honestly maybe he should.
[ @Fish - Spottedpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
[ @/Tallstar - Vinepaw ]

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Dejected ⋆ Melancholic ⋆ Neutral Good
“Life is fickle and self serving."

Yet another gathering, how exciting... Spottedpaw was sure that something crazy was going to happen then there would be a fight then everyone would leave and go home. Also they would probably say something about Riverclan stinking. The last one seemed like a must. Then again maybe there would be something interesting one of these other clan cats would accidentally leak out. Maybe there was something slightly interesting to do while at the gathering, but when she finally made it to the crowd at the seastones it seemed like all the other clan cats were already all taken up. That was unfortunate but a typical problem for being the last clan to arrive at the gathering. Oh let her tears fill the river, oh woe is her...~

Having said that, there was Windclan cat that were open to talk with someone and she needed to get herself back out there or something. Key cat to avoid, Firestorm. That was easy since it was likely she was all the way back at the nursery. Next up, lightningstorm. Oh look at that she was up on the rocks far away from her. Right, so her two main enemies out of the way there was far enough Windclan cats left to talk to. She decided to talk to someone her own age and walked up to the first apprentice she saw. Rabbitpaw.

"Need someone to talk to?" Spottedpaw spoke without passion and with a blank face. She couldn't muster any fake enthusiasm and figure other cats might prefer that. Other cats that were worth to talk to anyways. With that Spottedpaw sat on the ground near where Rabbitpaw was. He could say no and walk away. It honestly wouldn't hurt her more than other things, no she grew a tough skin to not being able to talk to anyone she wanted to all the time. Being forgotten and tossed to the side had that kind of effect on people.

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Bam! Crazy! Here he was! Wildpaw! A real apprentice of Windclan! Yes! This was so crazy, and real. Really really really real! The seastones. The flame-patterned apprentice nearly broke into a sprint just to rush straight into the gathering place to get a proper look sooner rather than later because the fact that they were walking rather than running was going to make him go insane. Literally insane. Crazy, bonkers even. Amber eyes chased around the scene, drinking in every little detail that he could as he finally faced the other clans head on. They didn't look like much of a fight? Windclan- no wait, Wildpaw could take them all, right now! Watch! The over eager apprentice tried to pick out which unlucky victim would be tackled and then wrestled in a test and show of true strength. That was the only proper way of showing who was really the strongest clan- no the strongest cat and that cat was Wildpaw!

No, he wasn't dumb enough to play attack a full grown warrior. Warriors were lame and stupid because they didn't see the point of play. Like it isn't all games, if you just worked all day until you were dying and old then what was even the point of living?! Where was the fun! What made the work worth it? That's what Wildpaw thinks about and in his opinion what makes the work worth it was 1. He likes to work, not because it's working or anything, but because he could work all of the energy that has been stuck inside camp for 6 moons of his life and 2. PLAYING! GAMES! FUN! EXCITEMENT! It's what the people want, and what target audience matters more than Wildpaw, himself! He was most certainly his own target audience- His thoughts stopped dead. His amber eyes locked in on his prey.

They dilated, and his nose twitched. Then he grinned viciously, all white fang and even some pink gums showing here and there. He dropped down low, his eyes never once leaving their black and white target. Oh this poor, unsuspecting fool! They were right in Wildpaw's trap, they were going to get caught and then bang, hunting lesson, done! Easy as...uhhhh, easy as running around in circles! Wildpaw liked doing that. He crept forward, slightly awkward, though he wouldn't know that, without any lessons backing him up and only going by instinct and previous kit play. Then when he felt he was close enough, Wildpaw leapt forward, hoping to slam right into the back of his prey with a laughed out sentence, even though he hasn't even fully landed, nor did he even now he would land onto Vinepaw's back, "HAH! I'm catching you, Vinepaw-rabbit, you are going to be prey of Windclan's!!!"
[ @/Tallstar - Vinepaw ]

Can gatherings be normal? No, that was a stupid question. The problem was that Ashcloud didn't expect how the gathering would be disturbed. He had found a nice spot to sit by himself while he waited for whatever the leaders were going to talk about. Then he heard a very loud and familiar voice call out. The older warrior shuddered knowing who the culprit of this was. He just hoped that Starclan was going to let the leaders forgive him for not getting to manners just yet. Sometimes you had to switch lessons around when dealing with different cats, its just how it waStarclan, just smite me now.

"
Wildpaw!" Ashcloud rose his voice sharply when he finally looked to see what his apprentice was doing before giving an apologetic look to the leaders up on the seastones. Hopefully the would forgive him since this couldn't be the first time that an apprentice acted wild at a gathering. "Ah sorry, we are trying to work on etiquette" And some nuts seemed harder to crack than others. So the annoyed mentor walked over to Wildpaw with a very annoyed look worn well on his face. "I'll let you try to figure out what you are doing wrong here." Ashcloud was not holding his disappointment here, but he would be a lot happier if Wildpaw told him to his face why he shouldn't act like this.Tomorrow was going to be a clan etiquette learning day with out any exception.

Last edited by Fish; July 10th, 2024 at 02:22 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:19 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw

Well that was good enough. It was TWO apologies but Lightningpaw would rather that there was one to this cat over looking her beaut-Oh maybe he was just shy, awh that's adorable! She dawned a smug smile before the cat introduced his name. "No." She declared ans shook her head in anger. "Not another Lightningpaw! Only I can be the one and only Lightningpaw!" She huffed before she noticed how he was grooming himself. Ugh armature, what was he exactly doing. He was moving his fur in such a chaotic [normal] manner!! She couldn't let this stand.

"Alright you can be a Lightningpaw but you need to keep us in a good name, you can style your fur to make the scar less noticeable or more depending on your taste but you need to pick a lane. I can tell you the best way but of course we can't share tongue since I'm- Oh yeah I'm from Thunderclan." She quickly added the allegiance part in. Now if only this cat would join Thunderclan then there would be TWO glamorous cats in that clan, with her guidance of course! That would make things so much easier on her part, but that might be a tough sell to the other cat. "I could tell you what to do if you'd like. I really don't think that any of our clan members would give a flying bat if I told you this. Unless battle can be won by being the prettiest clan, which would be nicer than claw." Lightningpaw grew a disgusted look at the thought of war. It was safe to say that she was anti-war. One while she didn't care about hurting another cats feeling, physical hurting was way too far for her. Also blood. Gross.

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks. Windclan.

Lightningpaw's ears would perk up at the she-cat saying "another" when she referred to Lightningpaw. "Wait another? So your name is Lightningpaw too?" Lightningpaw would ask just to double check. 'The fact I share a name with a cat like this makes me feel a bit more shame to be a Lightningpaw.' He would think to himself as he let the Apprentice prattle on about how he wasn't grooming his fur right. Lightningpaw felt his fur was completely clean and that's what mattered. "Look I ain't worried about if my scar is covered or not okay I am just trying to keep my fur clean." Lightningpaw would explain to the she-cat.

------

Brackenclaw: He/Him, 24 moons old, Thunderclan, No purrks.

Brackenclaw stayed at the edges of the Gathering everytime so he could silently observe and listen. He just couldn't bring himself to be super social towards Cats he at any moment could be ordered to fight. He preferred to mingle with cats of his own clan. Brackenclaw saw Orangeblossom approaching him the talkative tom wasn't an unwanted sight but if he was being honest Brackenclaw had been avoiding Orangeblossom ever since Vixenpaw went missing. He couldn't bring himself to face one of Vixenpaw's kin and tell them he failed to find them. But it sounded like Orangeblossom didn't blame him. "Hello Orangeblossom." Brackenclaw would meow deeply as he greeted the Warrior. Brackenclaw noticed Orangeblossom glancing over towards Springlight and he wasn't blind. "Does she know?" Brackenclaw asked simply preferring to talk about this interesting development over conversing about him. @Dolomedes (Hope it's okay for Brackenclaw to of noticed.)
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:31 AM

[QUOTE=Lightningpaw666;1612325]

Lightningpaw: He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks. Windclan.

Lightningpaw's ears would perk up at the she-cat saying "another" when she referred to Lightningpaw. "Wait another? So your name is Lightningpaw too?" Lightningpaw would ask just to double check. 'The fact I share a name with a cat like this makes me feel a bit more shame to be a Lightningpaw.' He would think to himself as he let the Apprentice prattle on about how he wasn't grooming his fur right. Lightningpaw felt his fur was completely clean and that's what mattered. "Look I ain't worried about if my scar is covered or not okay I am just trying to keep my fur clean." Lightningpaw would explain to the she-cat.

------

QUOTE]

Lightningpaw

"Yes you heard me right." Lightningpaw smiled. Then the smile faded away when he talked down upon grooming. Ugh, maybe she could show him the light. "Listen, there's more to grooming than just cleaning yourself. It also makes yourself look presentable. You can't just groom yourself willy nilly or your going to look like you got caught in a windstorm, and despite being a Windclanner that isn't the look you want."

Last edited by Fish; July 10th, 2024 at 03:17 AM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:47 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another gathering but one already more peaceful then previous with riverclans shenanigans. Everyone was calm and happy chattering amongst himself and it seemed the battle had forged a closer connection between the three clans as even the leaders were getting along better.

Of course Windclan was the only one without a deputy still and that smarted but that would be solved in time.

Speaking of deputies, his target for the night sat unaware~ As sneakily as possible (so read: not at all) Crowtooth remained in the throng of windclan cats trickling in, heading towards the seastone itself trying to pretend he was just looking to find a spot and a conversation partner. If that 'spot' ended up in the sandy patch right below the deputies perch on the stone, below the leaders, that was just coincidence.

It went well, and the tom only halted once spotting a familiar face he'd not seen in almost a lifetime. Because hold on, wasnt the cat Crowtooth had ripped the tail off in a battle so long ago? Yeah it was! The wirey brown tom who'd lost a limb but nearly choked Crowtooth on his own breath for it, huh the fury had no clue he was even still alive, go figure. Shadowclan wasnt enemies with windclan anymore and Crowtooth was only looking for friendly trouble with a particular frog, so he just shrugged and moved on, idly wondering on Shrewsteps life. @gs29513

It was finally positioned below the seastone, hopefully unnoticed, that Crowtooth unleashed his prank. Slowly, slowly when no one was looking a black paw reached up..... And (gently) yanked on the shadowclan deputies tail before darting back to be groomed by Crowtooth like thats what he'd been doing the whole time. A total lie of course, but would Mistlewhisker call him on it was the question.

@Mica
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:59 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat immediately bristled up as he noticed and smelt the deep orange coloured apprentice approaching him. Just what he didn’t need, he had planned to spend the gathering mostly uninterrupted listening to recent news. Needing to be aware of any possible issues on the horizon. He had already noticed his brother in a similar situation he now found himself in, the lanky Flytail looking entirely displeased and eyes searching for him. He could fight his own battle there.

The apprentice proceeded to come at him fast and hard, his tension got worse as soon as his scar was mentioned. ”How about I give you a matching one brat?” The words spat at his feet coldly, Owlthroat wasn’t in the mood. ”Or perhaps a few like this?” Lifting up his long fur with an idle paw to reveal the heavily marred body underneath. Perhaps that was enough to scare this ridiculous Thunderclan apprentice back home, they always seemed to never quite know their own boundaries.

His face was a sore spot, that scar has secrets behind it. The rest covered by long fur seemed inconsequential, but that scar was a reminder. The day his own brother carved open his face, stealing prey had never been Owlthroat’s brightest idea in Leaf-Bare. But he was lucky it was his brother who found him and not the Clan, Flytail would always keep sealed lips about that one. If it got out he would be punished severely. But brotherly love and all kept for tight secrets, a twisted twisted family affair.

Yellow eyes narrowed and locked threateningly on the Thunderclanner.

[​​ @Dolomedes @Tallstar - Slight Mention ]
[ Owl is a massive meanie ;o; ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3