Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:38 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:37 AM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:36 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:32 AM
Atari Territory
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:30 AM

Old July 8th, 2024, 12:24 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

————————

Caveclaw listened as Heroneye spoke.
“Yes, I’m sure we’ll find something better.” She replied.

The lykoi mix moved away from the river, ready to follow Heroneye.

@Fits

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
RiverClan Medicine Cat
41 Moons, She/Her
Purrks: The Collector, Dreamwalker
Mistyshard padded through the new territory, her eyes scanning the ground and rocks around her. The mountains were tall and cast cool shadows as the light breeze brushed her fur. She needed to find cobwebs and poppy, important herbs for the storage. The more complicated ones.. she'd worry about those later.

As she walked, her amber eye caught the hint of cobwebs in a small crevice. She moved closer, reaching in carefully to gather the sticky webs. She grabbed four of them, wanting to have enough in storage as to be prepared for any problems.

Next, Mistyshard turned her attention to finding poppy. Though they had some in stock there could never be enough poppy and it was very important. She wandered further into the underbush, her paws crunching softly on fallen leaves. After a while, she spotted the bright red petals of a poppy flower near a rocky formation. She picked the flowers gently, making sure to not drop any of the seeds.

Satisfied with her findings, Mistyshard sat for a moment, enjoying the peacefulness of the mountains. The new camp had its challenges, but it also had a certain calm, peaceful atmosphere that she loved. She took a deep breath, appreciating the silence before heading back into the most likely bustling camp.

With the cobwebs and poppy safely gathered, the herbalist began her walk back to camp, a small smile on her maw for the first time in a while.

[ +4 cobwebs, +4 poppy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; July 8th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 01:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike stood tall on a small uneven patch where the rocks and stones dug into his paws. His eyes scanned the surroundings in a very calm way before he caught the scent of outsider on the wind. The grey tom turned towards the scent and saw what appeared to be a fully-grown tom- a rogue, judging by the scars- hunting on RiverClan territory. Immediately he began to stalk towards the unaware tom before unsheathing his claws and pouncing, causing both himself and the outsider to hit the ground. As soon as the outsider was on the ground, Silentstrike began kicking and biting before the outsider wiggled free.
"...Get out of this territory. Now." He commanded of the outsider, tail lashing fiercely as he got ready to leap again. The outsider charged forward again, and got a face full of claws. "I said, leave." Silentstrike seethed through gritted teeth as he held the now-pinned outsider to the ground. The outsider wriggled free and ran off, meowing like a kit seeking its mother's comfort."...Hm. I expected a fight." He muttered before he sat down again, continuing to survey his surroundings.
((OPEN))

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 8th, 2024 at 01:52 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 03:34 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Thunderchaser
—————

The warrior went around camp searching for her. Oh starclan she needed to find her. This was now a serious matter. Thunder never appeared to talk to the deputy or any high rank unless it was a serious clan related issue. God where could she be???

“Oh where are you?”
The shecat addressed herself.

The golden warrior looked past trees, rocks, anything to find the deputy. Finally, her gaze landed on the striped cat! Bingo, just who she needed to find!

“Dusklion, we must talk! This is a very urgent matter I must address with you! For fear of repercussions from Fading I would prefer to speak to you first. Before I talk to him. If it comes to that!”
Thunderchaser huffed.

Hopefully the deputy would hear her out and not think she was totally crazy for this.

// DuskLion - @taillow

Old July 8th, 2024, 11:18 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw simply tried not to stumble over his two paws. He normally was used to the tall reeds and grass in RiverClan's old territory... but the dense trees made him feel rather uncomfy. He continued to follow both cats, ensuring himself he wouldn't fall behind. It was his fault for being late, the least he could was not be a nuisance! Covepaw then got into a hunters crouch, though it was sloppy and he was unsteady. He'd never properly learned land hunting. Dang it! He cursed himself for not doing that sooner. It didn't look like he'd be hunting in the river any time in the near future. Covepaw then caught a scent and followed it. A squirrel! He readied his haunches and prepared to leap.

(rolling a die)

[...6, failed to catch]

Covepaw leapt and then missed the squirrel! His confidence was shaken. How would he even catch anything?! This was so... so... difficult! He sat down for a moment, grumbling, eyebrows furrowed. Then he caught another scent and forgot everything that previously happened. He did the same thing... then he again prepared to leap!

(rolling a die)

[...18! Success!]

He leapt, hoped, and BAM! He crashed down on the small mouse. It squeaked loudly and squirmed until he gave it the killing bite. Wow! He caught one! He really caught one!

[+1 prey]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @RainFall Wonders | @KestrelPaw ]
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:02 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

@Marigoldwhisper
(I got an extension on our patrol to give Madeline more time to respond and because I'm busy the 10th. So it's due the 13th for us but I'm going to go ahead and do this as there turn is long overdue and I've VMed them <3 )

Willowtail blinked gently at Swanberry. "Let's go catch some rabbit then! Or whatever these are...." Willowtail purred brightly. Stalking forward, Willowtail landed on a study looking and feeling rock. Her grey pelt blending in perfectly. Her long tail streched out behind her, Willowtail waited for the rabbit to get lured away from it's companion, then Willowtail made her move. Leaping forward, Willowtail gave one big push and landed squarely infront of the rabbit, grabbing it's spine in her jaws and silencing it's cry with her paw. Once the rabbit was dead, Willowtail skillfully brought it back to there now two rabbits. "Theres two left. I scared off one but it's just by those oddly tall bushes over there... The other one bounded just beyond the bushes, but sense we haven't explored I'd say get the one before the bushes." Willowtail advised. Pinning her ears and stammering. "I-if you think that's a good idea...." Willowtail mewed, she was used to hunting with her little brother Weepingpaw and giving him advice. Willowtail needed to remind herself she wasn't the only experienced warrior on this hunt.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; July 9th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post
@Marigoldwhisper
(I got an extension on our patrol to give Madeline more time to respond and because I'm busy the 10th. So it's due the 13th for us but I'm going to go ahead and do this as there turn is long overdue and I've VMed them <3 )

Willowtail blinked gently at Swanberry. "Let's go catch some rabbit then! Or whatever these are...." Willowtail purred brightly. Stalking forward, Willowtail landed on a study looking and feeling rock. Her grey pelt blending in perfectly. Her long tail streched out behind her, Willowtail waited for the rabbit to get lured away from it's companion, then Willowtail made her move. Leaping forward, Willowtail gave one big push and landed squarely infront of the rabbit, grabbing it's spine in her jaws and silencing it's cry with her paw. Once the rabbit was dead, Willowtail skillfully brought it back to there now two rabbits. "Theres two left. I scared off one but it's just by those oddly tall bushes over there... The other one bounded just beyond the bushes, but sense we haven't explored I'd say get the one before the bushes." Willowtail advised. Pinning her ears and stammering. "I-if you think that's a good idea...." Willowtail mewed, she was used to hunting with her little brother Weepingpaw and giving him advice. Willowtail needed to remind herself she wasn't the only experienced warrior on this hunt.

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Thanks a ton! I really appreciate you!)
Swanberry was overly thankful for Willowtail's reassurance, it made her feel full in an oddly fulfilling way. Before she went off to catch a rabbit for herself she nuzzled Willowtail's cheek with her dark nose. "Great catch! I'll try and get one if I can manage. I doubt I'll go for the one who scrambled farther down the mountain, but I'll see where it ended up. The bush one is my main priority though." Hunting. Gee, it's been awhile. Swanberry was worried she'd almost forgotten to do it.

"Watch those for me," she gingerly pulled the blue berries from her ears and placed them at Willowtail's paws. "My mate gave them to me. Oh, and watch them rabbits as well. Thank you," She smiled tiredly before stalking off. Since her pelt was a pale strawberry blonde, it was more than easy to spot her bright pelt against dark rock. She wasn't going to let that stop her for securing some prey for her clan.

It was hard to crouch down, way harder than she would've liked. And uncomfortable. The queen unsheathed her claws and widened her eyes. The rabbit in the tall bushes stared right back at her. Hm... But it merely twitched it's nose rapidly. Without giving much thought, Swanberry lunged for the rabbit, missing them by a hair as they bolted. Swanberry hissed inwardly and scrambled to keep up with it. After a few bounds Swanberry's claws met fur and soon tore into flesh. By the time the rabbit was killed, Swanberry was panting and her tongue lay out of her maw like a dog.

"Possibly the hardest prey for me to catch," she huffed. How could Windclan do it? Hunting down these rabbits... Or whatever these were... Was a chore. The word spun around her and jade eyes looked tentatively for the familiar pelt of Willowtail. She seized the limp rabbit in her jaws and hobbled up to Willowtail, her head low and cheeks flushed. "I- think that's good? Maybe one more?" Swanberry commented breathlessly, her eyes still glued to the dark rocks beneath her paws.

Tags:
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:46 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike continued his patrol, his pawsteps sounding like gently patters of rain as he continued to ensure no intruders were in the territory.
Old July 9th, 2024, 10:18 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Thanks a ton! I really appreciate you!)
Swanberry was overly thankful for Willowtail's reassurance, it made her feel full in an oddly fulfilling way. Before she went off to catch a rabbit for herself she nuzzled Willowtail's cheek with her dark nose. "Great catch! I'll try and get one if I can manage. I doubt I'll go for the one who scrambled farther down the mountain, but I'll see where it ended up. The bush one is my main priority though." Hunting. Gee, it's been awhile. Swanberry was worried she'd almost forgotten to do it.

"Watch those for me," she gingerly pulled the blue berries from her ears and placed them at Willowtail's paws. "My mate gave them to me. Oh, and watch them rabbits as well. Thank you," She smiled tiredly before stalking off. Since her pelt was a pale strawberry blonde, it was more than easy to spot her bright pelt against dark rock. She wasn't going to let that stop her for securing some prey for her clan.

It was hard to crouch down, way harder than she would've liked. And uncomfortable. The queen unsheathed her claws and widened her eyes. The rabbit in the tall bushes stared right back at her. Hm... But it merely twitched it's nose rapidly. Without giving much thought, Swanberry lunged for the rabbit, missing them by a hair as they bolted. Swanberry hissed inwardly and scrambled to keep up with it. After a few bounds Swanberry's claws met fur and soon tore into flesh. By the time the rabbit was killed, Swanberry was panting and her tongue lay out of her maw like a dog.

"Possibly the hardest prey for me to catch," she huffed. How could Windclan do it? Hunting down these rabbits... Or whatever these were... Was a chore. The word spun around her and jade eyes looked tentatively for the familiar pelt of Willowtail. She seized the limp rabbit in her jaws and hobbled up to Willowtail, her head low and cheeks flushed. "I- think that's good? Maybe one more?" Swanberry commented breathlessly, her eyes still glued to the dark rocks beneath her paws.

Tags:
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw
Willowtail gave a big purr as the queen nuzzled her cheek. "I'll take care of them" Willowtail promised as the queen gave her some precious belongings to watch over. Willowtail watched the queens moves as she hunted. Wincing as the rabbit almost got away. Willowtail stood and watched. "You did it! That was a close call!!" Willowtail purred, her long tail sticking straight up in pride of her clanmates. "The other one got chased back out into the field." Sympathetically looking at her panting clanmates, Willowtail touched her muzzle to the queens ear. "Rest here, I'll get the last rabbit. Don't strain yourself to much." Willowtail purred. Though when Willowtail thought about it, Windclan hunted rabbits... Willowtail was half Riverclan half Windclan and not many cats knew about it. Hopefully Swanberry wasn't suspicious of her random skill or hunting rabbit and lanky body.

Flicking her ears self conciously, Willowtail streched before stalking forward again. The rabbit was a bit closer than she'd of liked. Regardless. Willowtail used her long tail to balance as she went beside a rock, scooting away and becoming so close to the rabbit it could scratch her if it'd like. Willowtail had starled the rabbit so much it froze. Flicking her tail triumphantly Willowtail easily reached out and snapped it's spine. Padding back to Swanberry with a prideful look. "Easy! I think there's something else it would have gotten hunted by near, we should head back to camp. These three are decently sized." Willowtail meowed, her bright blue hues filled with worry as the queen had been outside for a long while and the hunting seemed to have tired her. Willowtail nudged the medium sized rabbit to the queen.

Not giving her the smallest one in order not to offened her but not to give her hard work. Willowtaik grabbed one rabbit, the smallest one by it's leg. Once that was in her jaw she slung it onto her back. Her abnormally long tail drapped over her back to hold it in place as best she could, leaning down she used her maw to hold the largest rabbit. Once Willowtail figured out how to hold the prey, she waited for Swanberry to take the lead. Willowtail patiently waited, painfully aware that she was smaller than the queen, about the size of an apprenitce so she had a bit of a hard time holding the one on her back, her tail the only thing keeping it steady.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 10:53 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail gave a big purr as the queen nuzzled her cheek. "I'll take care of them" Willowtail promised as the queen gave her some precious belongings to watch over. Willowtail watched the queens moves as she hunted. Wincing as the rabbit almost got away. Willowtail stood and watched. "You did it! That was a close call!!" Willowtail purred, her long tail sticking straight up in pride of her clanmates. "The other one got chased back out into the field." Sympathetically looking at her panting clanmates, Willowtail touched her muzzle to the queens ear. "Rest here, I'll get the last rabbit. Don't strain yourself to much." Willowtail purred. Though when Willowtail thought about it, Windclan hunted rabbits... Willowtail was half Riverclan half Windclan and not many cats knew about it. Hopefully Swanberry wasn't suspicious of her random skill or hunting rabbit and lanky body.

Flicking her ears self conciously, Willowtail streched before stalking forward again. The rabbit was a bit closer than she'd of liked. Regardless. Willowtail used her long tail to balance as she went beside a rock, scooting away and becoming so close to the rabbit it could scratch her if it'd like. Willowtail had starled the rabbit so much it froze. Flicking her tail triumphantly Willowtail easily reached out and snapped it's spine. Padding back to Swanberry with a prideful look. "Easy! I think there's something else it would have gotten hunted by near, we should head back to camp. These three are decently sized." Willowtail meowed, her bright blue hues filled with worry as the queen had been outside for a long while and the hunting seemed to have tired her. Willowtail nudged the medium sized rabbit to the queen.

Not giving her the smallest one in order not to offened her but not to give her hard work. Willowtaik grabbed one rabbit, the smallest one by it's leg. Once that was in her jaw she slung it onto her back. Her abnormally long tail drapped over her back to hold it in place as best she could, leaning down she used her maw to hold the largest rabbit. Once Willowtail figured out how to hold the prey, she waited for Swanberry to take the lead. Willowtail patiently waited, painfully aware that she was smaller than the queen, about the size of an apprenitce so she had a bit of a hard time holding the one on her back, her tail the only thing keeping it steady.

[Swanberry]

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I'll report the patrol sometime today, thanks youuu! )
"You sure?" Swanberry tilted her head. While Willowtail was more than capable, she would've hated for her to do all the work, especially with her smaller size. Regardless, and reluctantly, Swanberry took the rest and buried her paws beneath her thick fur, shifting around a bit to get comfortable. Pregnancy really does slow a cat down, doesn't it?

As Swanberry replaced the berries in her ears she watched Willowtail with peaked interest. She swallowed a giggle as the newly made warrior scared that rabbit to a stand still. It was amusing and incredibly intriguing. She wondered who mentored this quick cat, she'd love to personally thank them for bringing up such a good hunter. What was their name? Wait wait.... Stagheart. Yes? Yeah, that was him. She'd have to thank him.

The queen perked up as Willowtail shot her a look that had the excitement of a kit written all over it. As tired as she was, she couldn't help but smile back, her maw stretching far and wide. Kits. She still had kits. "Yeah, I don't think I have the stamina to chase that rabbit up and down territory," Swanberry chuckled. "But I swear, once I get these kits outta me I'll be running like the wind. I kinda miss running. Haven't done it in awhile."

She pushed dark brown paws against the earth and lifted herself up with a grunt. Willowtail nudged a sizable rabbit to her and Swanberry held it tightly in her jaws. She felt warm blood bubble from the places Willowtail had struck the rabbit. They were some impressive hits, that Swanberry knew.

She then looked back down at the warrior and felt in eyebrows knit in worry. "I can take another one," Swanberry mewed through blood slicked fur. She didn't really care if Willowtail heard her or not, she was taking that rabbit and saving the warrior some trouble. Even if she was with kit, she wasn't completely helpless. She could carry a few things, it wasn't a burden. She kneeled down and slipped the rabbit from Willowtail's back to her's, shimmying a bit to get the rabbit in the right place. She then broke into a trot in front of Willowtail, leading the way.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!