Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:05 AM
I'm trying to fill my two...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:34 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:22 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:54 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Courage
Today 03:43 AM

Old December 22nd, 2020, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xmas Bliss
Bump
Old December 23rd, 2020, 12:36 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

@feather lily thx
Old December 24th, 2020, 05:17 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

‘Hey Ebonyfang’ I said, stepping into the medicine cat’s den and looking around. ‘I would be grateful if I could have some parsley, I want to keep my options open with fostering kits, but I need a hand with stopping my milk a little’ I said awkwardly, medicine cats could not have a mate or kits, so I felt wrong telling Ebonyfang this. ‘Here you are’ they said, ‘It’s a half dose, it will stop it a little bit not all of it’ they said, shooting me a sympathetic glance, ‘I grieve you kits with you’ she said solemnly. ‘Urm.. thanks I said, chewing up the parsley and padding out.
Old December 26th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

[ @feather lily; @Phoenix Fire; ]

Ebonyfang heard an apprentice walk in with the support of Rabbitear. "What in starclan happened to you?", he asked in an emotionless voice. It seemed like everyone was getting injured now a days. He did need to know what happened in order to help.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 26th, 2020, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
(Sorry this is late @/Paradise didn't respond to bringing her in) @Xmas Bliss
Silentkit slowly padded into the den. Some kits had told her about 'the medicine den,' a place where you could get your injuries treated. Silentkit had had her burns for so long (actually not a long time, but she was so young any amount of time seemed like forever) that she was accepting it as her new normal. She sat down politely and out of the way. Given a chance to relax, Silentkit's pain flared to full force. The walk from the nursery to the den had dulled the pain with cold, but it was warm in here. Silentkit laid down and started drifting off. I'm so sleepy...I miss Mama. How are Ash and Rain doing? A little voice nagging at the back of her head was yelling, telling her not to fall asleep, that she might not wake up if she did, but the voice went ignored.
Ebonyfang heard the tiny pawsteps of a kit walk into his den. He turned around to see a kit with some burns. How on earth did she get those? It took a while before it hit him. There was another faint scent on her. She must be a new kit to Shadowclan. "Try to stay awake. Once I fix you ip you can sleep as long as you want.", he whispered. The tom grabbed some moss and got it soaked in the mini stream in the den. Ebobyfang padded back over and gently washed the burns.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 26th, 2020, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty the Merry View Post
She went harder. Sweating, she bit down so hard on the stick it almost made a crack. Her eyes widened suddenly, her pupils just slits. She unsheathed her claws, not looking to fight, but using them to hold her position. She felt like just about to flop down on the floor. Duskfern closed her blue and amber eyes again, letting out a soft growl. She then felt one of the kits for a moment, and this gave her determination to go again. She felt some relief. It was still heavy and it still hurt, but a little of that pressure came off. She looked down slowly and saw a tiny black and white kit.
Ebonyfang watched as a black and white kit slipped out. He nipped the sack and pushed it gently to her belly. He replaced his paws on her belly to help with the pressure. He was hoping she had enough strength for the next ones. This time of year was very hard for some cats.

Old December 27th, 2020, 09:54 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Rabbitear stopped right before she exited the den. She turned her head to Ebonyfang. “We’re not sure what happened to him. I just heard a scuffle, and when I came over, I found him, laying on the rocks like this. He doesn’t seem to know what happened.” She looked at Frecklepaw. It was a little hard to look at... she hoped Ebonyfang got him back to normal. @Siren Bliss @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.

Last edited by popsicle dream; December 27th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old December 27th, 2020, 10:16 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Silentkit winced as the herb-smelling tom washed her, but the cool water felt wonderful after the initial pain. She purred roughly. The tom was being so nice! She looked around the dark den. There were other cats laying around, all with injuries or illnesses.

Being a warrior seemed like a nice dream. Hunting for her new clan, defending them, but maybe it wasn't the only option. Was helping the nice tom fix cats a good idea? She put this aside for now and focused on the nice moss feeling. @Siren Bliss
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 27th, 2020, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post
[ @feather lily; @Phoenix Fire; ]

Ebonyfang heard an apprentice walk in with the support of Rabbitear. "What in starclan happened to you?", he asked in an emotionless voice. It seemed like everyone was getting injured now a days. He did need to know what happened in order to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
Rabbitear stopped right before she exited the den. She turned her head to Ebonyfang. “We’re not sure what happened to him. I just heard a scuffle, and when I came over, I found him, laying on the rocks like this. He doesn’t seem to know what happened.” She looked at Frecklepaw. It was a little hard to look at... she hoped Ebonyfang got him back to normal. @Siren Bliss @feather lily
“ I-I don’t know, I just remember being scared and then waking up to rabbitear” he said still trying to remember. He knew he was attacked but that’s it “ it wasn’t a cat form this clan. I’m sure I was attacked but that’s all I know” he said trying to remember
Old December 28th, 2020, 04:54 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post

Ebonyfang watched as a black and white kit slipped out. He nipped the sack and pushed it gently to her belly. He replaced his paws on her belly to help with the pressure. He was hoping she had enough strength for the next ones. This time of year was very hard for some cats.
One close behind, she attempted to replicate what she did.

(I’m just gonna time skip since she has three kits)

Duskfern looked down at the three kits. Her kits. She felt a tingling sensation of pride in her throat catching her breath as suddenly eyes were watering. She licked them all, ocassionally letting out a soft purr.

@SleepyJade @Christmassy Eve @Home Alone @Ramen Noodles

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; December 28th, 2020 at 04:57 PM.